PDA

View Full Version : Jillian say's the board is secular, shall we find out?

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't list ALL religons. Obviously that would be quite a list. So I only listed the big religons, and athiest and agnostic. So take the poll. Let's see how "secular" our board is.

Opinions and comments welcome.

Gunny
01-21-2007, 02:45 PM
I didn't list ALL religons. Obviously that would be quite a list. So I only listed the big religons, and athiest and agnostic. So take the poll. Let's see how "secular" our board is.

Opinions and comments welcome.

IMO, she was referring to our conversations/arguments, and not our personal religious preferences. That's just the way I took it.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 02:55 PM
IMO, she was referring to our conversations/arguments, and not our personal religious preferences. That's just the way I took it.

Well after she ranted about boards having too many posts about does God exist, I really felt she meant religion, not comments.

Mr. P
01-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Well after she ranted about boards having too many posts about does God exist, I really felt she meant religion, not comments.

I saw it like Gunny. I also think she was speaking about one poster, not too many posts in the section. Just my opinion.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:04 PM
I saw it like Gunny. I also think she was speaking about one poster, not too many posts in the section. Just my opinion.

Well, I deffinitely don't want to acuse her of anything if I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out just as soon as she see's this.

In any case, we'll see how the board stacks up as far as what religon people are here.

dirt mcgirt
01-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Well, I deffinitely don't want to acuse her of anything if I'm wrong. I guess we'll find out just as soon as she see's this.

In any case, we'll see how the board stacks up as far as what religon people are here.
1. Identifying one's self with a religion doesn't preclude one from being secular.

2. We've already had a poll.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=132

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:18 PM
1. Identifying one's self with a religion doesn't preclude one from being secular.

2. We've already had a poll.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=132

In that case, we don't need this one.