PDA

View Full Version : We’ve Been a Little Bit Lazy

red states rule
11-13-2011, 05:01 AM
I am so tired of this arrogant, conceited, and sanctimonious bozo of a President

He never passes up a chance to blame others for his policy failures and I so looking forward to Novemebr 2012 when this clown will be sent packing back to Chicago

This is at least the third time Obama has run down America recently in an attempt to explain the sagging US economy. He needs to look in the mirror if he really does not know what is wrong with the US economy

Reporting from Honolulu—
Does President Obama (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/government/barack-obama-PEPLT007408.topic) believe the country he leads has the right stuff?

Every now and then Obama lets slip that he doesn't believe his countrymen are all that tough.

Back in September he told a TV station that the U.S. had “gotten a little soft’’ when it came to competing in international markets.

On Saturday, speaking at a business forum on the sidelines of an economic summit in Honolulu, he said the U.S. had been “lazy’’ when it came to enticing businesses to invest in America.

“But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades,’’ the president said. “We’ve kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America."

Soft and lazy. Sounds like America could use a few months on Parris Island.

Not that he’s lost hope. In the first year of his term, he gave a healthcare speech and proclaimed that "we can do great things.’’

This year, in his State of the Union speech, he was no less optimistic.

Americans, he said, are a people who “do big things.’’

“Lazy’’ is a strong word, though, and in a staid talk about trade and currency policy, it caused a bit of a stir.

Afterward, a few business leaders briefed reporters. Jake Tapper of ABC (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/economy-business-finance/media-industry/television-industry/abc-(tv-network)-ORCRP000009600.topic) News asked about Obama’s word choice. Would they use the word “lazy”?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obama-lazy-business-20111112,0,7516042.story

Gunny
11-13-2011, 06:14 AM
I am so tired of this arrogant, conceited, and sanctimonious bozo of a President

He never passes up a chance to blame others for his policy failures and I so looking forward to Novemebr 2012 when this clown will be sent packing back to Chicago

This is at least the third time Obama has run down America recently in an attempt to explain the sagging US economy. He needs to look in the mirror if he really does not know what is wrong with the US economy

The only reason he hasn't been shot in the grape is because of his idiot "next-in-line".

red states rule
11-13-2011, 06:16 AM
The only reason he hasn't been shot in the grape is because of his idiot "next-in-line".

Biden is a great life ins policy - but the huge error the votes made in 2008 will be corrected in 2012

The libs are scared now and angry

After the election they will red faced with hysteria and screaming "racism" at the top of their lungs

Gunny
11-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Biden is a great life ins policy - but the huge error the votes made in 2008 will be corrected in 2012

The libs are scared now and angry

After the election they will red faced with hysteria and screaming "racism" at the top of their lungs

Ummm ... shame would be involved in that red-faced thing. They have none. Had their own representatives voted the will of their constituents, Billary would be Prez. Instead they wanted a rock star. Lots of words and no substance.

red states rule
11-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Ummm ... shame would be involved in that red-faced thing. They have none. Had their own representatives voted the will of their constituents, Billary would be Prez. Instead they wanted a rock star. Lots of words and no substance.

Not shame - ego Gunny

Since I started following politics over 30 years ago, I have yet to see a liberal admit they lost an election over their agenda

Even when Ronald Reagan won 49 states in 1984 = libs dismissed their crushing loss due the voters being bought by slick marketing and packaging

Libs always blame one or more of the following when they lose an election

The issues and solutions are too complex for the voters to grasp

The election was stolen

Conservative talk radio and Fox News drowned out the Dems message

The Dem candidates were too intelligent to talk down to the IQ level of the voters

Excessive money from unknown sources for right wing candidates cost the Dems the electon

Asking for photo ID's did not allow minoroties to vote thus costing the Dems the election

I could go on - but you can see the excuses the Dems use to spin their losses. Anything and everything EXCEPT their agenda

red states rule
11-15-2011, 05:12 AM
Obama doing what he does best

http://www.rushimg.com/cimages//media/obamamontages/obamagolfing/902045-1-eng-GB/ObamaGolfing.jpg

red states rule
11-16-2011, 04:48 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz111611dAPR20111116124541.jpg