PDA

View Full Version : DebatePolicy Daily Thread, Wednesday May 16, 2007

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Sorry, I missed yesterday's Daily Thread!!!!! My schedule just didn't accomodate it. I had hoped someone else would have noticed and got one up and running but I am not seriously dissappointed. That's the entire purpose for this thread. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS!!!!!!! Have a drink, jamm a little, kick back and maybe tell a joke or two!!!!!!!!

Set 'em up, barkeep, and the tips will overflow your jar!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-16-2007, 12:24 AM
You're are so on the ball, my friend...
Have one one me, bartender I'm paying...

Another beautiful day here...Almost 65 degrees, tree's are budding...Got some good news today..........Whoo hoo.:dance:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Why, Thank You, Staphy, and keep the vodka and cranberrie juice on ice as I suspect you might want another very soon!!!!!!

You're are so on the ball, my friend...
Have one one me, bartender I'm paying...

Another beautiful day here...Almost 65 degrees, tree's are budding...Got some good news today..........Whoo hoo.:dance:

Tell me about your "good news"?!?!?!??!!!?!!!?!?

Whatever it is, I'm happy for you!!!!!!!! If it's good news for Staphy it must be good news to me!!!!!!!!!! Thatis, unless you are just yanking my chain again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the cold one, Staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
05-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Why, Thank You, Staphy, and keep the vodka and cranberry juice on ice as I suspect you might want another very soon!!!!!!

Tell me about your "good news"?!?!?!??!!!?!!!?!?

Whatever it is, I'm happy for you!!!!!!!! If it's good news for Staphy it must be good news to me!!!!!!!!!! That is, unless you are just yanking my chain again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for the cold one, Staphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on........
You know I wouldn't ever.....yank yer chain...:laugh2:
Set up a Busch for my friend, bartender......
And set up a round for the board........We're celebrating.......:cheers2:

Psychoblues
05-16-2007, 02:45 AM
The DP board never ceases to amaze me.

Come on........
You know I wouldn't ever.....yank yer chain...:laugh2:
Set up a Busch for my friend, bartender......
And set up a round for the board........We're celebrating.......:cheers2:

I love this bar!!!!!!!!!