PDA

View Full Version : Police Tear Down Tents at Occupy Oakland

red states rule
11-15-2011, 04:03 AM
Finally at lest one town is starting to sweep the streets clean of the trash that has piled up

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DISqWGP7kdE" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Love Monkey
11-15-2011, 02:26 PM
I agree. Time for all the maggots to go home.

ConHog
11-15-2011, 03:20 PM
I agree. Time for all the maggots to go home.

I would imagine that most of them no longer have homes. Having been evicted for non payment of rent b/c they were protesting or in the case of people like that slut from Florida they've been kicked out by their spouses.

11-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I would imagine that most of them no longer have homes. Having been evicted for non payment of rent b/c they were protesting or in the case of people like that slut from Florida they've been kicked out by their spouses.

lol. You think the paid rent? I highly doubt their parents charged them rent for the basement. Otherwise, they wouldnt be out in the streets to begin with.

red states rule
11-16-2011, 03:44 AM
Why do I think I will receive a letter from a h/o whining we f/c'd on his home while he was away on "business" and is now demanding a rescission of the sale?

ConHog
11-16-2011, 10:02 AM
lol. You think the paid rent? I highly doubt their parents charged them rent for the basement. Otherwise, they wouldnt be out in the streets to begin with.

You make a solid case that the bums more than likely never paid rent.

red states rule
11-17-2011, 03:09 AM
You make a solid case that the bums more than likely never paid rent.

They are the perfect Democrta voter