PDA

View Full Version : 'Occupy San Diego' Honors Suspected White House Shooter with Moment of Silence

red states rule
11-18-2011, 04:20 AM
Another example of the insanity that is rampet in the hippie movement. They now honor a man to fired at bullet at the WH

and the libs tried to paint the Tea Party as a group of gun nuts who wanted to murder Pres Obama

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107549" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Monkeybone
11-18-2011, 02:25 PM
hahahaha watch the girl's face. That is a "WTF!!!" face to me. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
11-18-2011, 02:49 PM
What can I say.

We couldn't have such a great place here, if we didn't have an occasional fruitcake to balance things out.

ConHog
11-18-2011, 04:08 PM
What can I say.

We couldn't have such a great place here, if we didn't have an occasional fruitcake to balance things out.

I fully believe that most Americans are idiots. Too bad for the Occupiers that only idiots seem to want to join in their "cause"

jimnyc
11-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Almost sounded like he wanted a moment of silence for the building itself. Definitely sounded like a stoner too. I would have liked to have hit him in the back of the head with a tree branch. Then I would have picked up his microphone and asked for a moment of silence for him!

I'm allowed to get violent if it's all about civil disobedience, no? :coffee:

Psychoblues
11-18-2011, 07:31 PM
Almost sounded like he wanted a moment of silence for the building itself. Definitely sounded like a stoner too. I would have liked to have hit him in the back of the head with a tree branch. Then I would have picked up his microphone and asked for a moment of silence for him!

Violence? Civil disobedience? WTF?

Psychoblues

Gunny
11-18-2011, 09:34 PM

You brink a tree branch. I'll just ride along with a Louisville Slugger. Not one of those hollowed out to 32 oz ones .... I want a good 40 oz and my work gloves.

After all, it's "just" civil disobedience.

We can make a road trip of it. A few internet members I'd like to introduce myself to on the way.

red states rule
11-19-2011, 03:46 AM
Violence? Civil disobedience? WTF?

Psychoblues

IS MSNBC ignoring the rapes, murders, and riots the hippies are committing in the name of "economic justice" PB?

Or are you simply ignoring the actions of those parasites?