PDA

View Full Version : "Patriotic Millionaires" Strangely Stingy With Own Money

red states rule
11-18-2011, 04:28 AM
I love it when liberals are put on the spot and try to squirm off the hook

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/17/patriotic-millionaires-demand-higher-taxes-but-unwilling-to-pay-up-video/#ooid=9qcG4wMzqAYp0d-USgHvosm1FKEyxk0t

<SCRIPT src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?video_pcode=k4Nmw6Cri746xA2OsoSlngyrIudg&embedCode=9qcG4wMzqAYp0d-USgHvosm1FKEyxk0t&width=640&deepLinkEmbedCode=9qcG4wMzqAYp0d-USgHvosm1FKEyxk0t&height=360"></SCRIPT>

red states rule
11-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Why is it the people who yell the loudest for others to pay more for government services, never want to chip in their own money for the "cause"?

Don't you love these Taxacrats who want YOU to pay more - but they don't?

trobinett
11-19-2011, 01:13 PM
RSR says:

Don't you love these Taxacrats who want YOU to pay more - but they don't?

Actually-NO. I'd feel more comfortable coming across them on a lonely hwy, then asking for a donation to MY retirement fund.:slap:

red states rule
11-19-2011, 02:39 PM
RSR says:

Actually-NO. I'd feel more comfortable coming across them on a lonely hwy, then asking for a donation to MY retirement fund.:slap:

Na, they only TAKE money from you. In your case you are working so they wil punish you for being a productive member of society

NOw if you were a loser, and waited for the government to take care of you then they would give you just enough to get by and still be dependent on them for your future

sundaydriver
11-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I agree with what was said in the video. Donations won't solve the problem and you are just being SILLY!

fj1200
11-19-2011, 09:15 PM
I agree with what was said in the video. Donations won't solve the problem and you are just being SILLY!

:rolleyes: Theft is much more effective.

LuvRPgrl
11-20-2011, 02:05 PM
I agree with what was said in the video. Donations won't solve the problem and you are just being SILLY!?

SO, money that is taken, err, stolen by force and violence is more effective money than donated money

red states rule
11-21-2011, 02:55 AM

and raising taxes will not solve the problem either. Dems could tax the "rich" at a 100% rate and still not cover one year of Obama's debt

The so called "cuts" Dems and R's are offering will not solve the problem either.

What will solve the probelm is REAL cuts and learning to live on how much money the government takes in on a yearly basis and not spending a dime more than that

LuvRPgrl
11-21-2011, 12:21 PM
and raising taxes will not solve the problem either. Dems could tax the "rich" at a 100% rate and still not cover one year of Obama's debt

The so called "cuts" Dems and R's are offering will not solve the problem either.

What will solve the probelm is REAL cuts and learning to live on how much money the government takes in on a yearly basis and not spending a dime more than that

precisely

LuvRPgrl
11-21-2011, 12:24 PM

I believe one of them said his extra donation wont make a dent or any difference at all cuz its too small, so how does that make me feel if his 200,000 dollars wont make a plum difference when my tax bill is only a few thousand dollars?
shoot, i might as well cheat on my taxes and pay none, after all, my taxes dont make a hoot of a difference.

red states rule
11-22-2011, 02:43 AM
I believe one of them said his extra donation wont make a dent or any difference at all cuz its too small, so how does that make me feel if his 200,000 dollars wont make a plum difference when my tax bill is only a few thousand dollars?
shoot, i might as well cheat on my taxes and pay none, after all, my taxes dont make a hoot of a difference.

Two things I learned early in life

First, liberals are very generous with other people money. They have no problem spending as much of their money as possible. However they draw the line when it comes to spending therir own

This leads to the second thing I learned about liberals. Their social spending works out fine until they run out of other peoples money to spend. Then they demand more from the serfs working in the fields