PDA

View Full Version : Joe Paterno has cancer

jimnyc
11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
I was going to add this to the other thread, but one has nothing to do with the other. This doesn't excuse anything in that thread, and he shouldn't have his health vilified based on the allegations thus far. I've read a lot of comments on the bottom of this story and many people are laughing or stating this is some form of karma or justice. I think that's in poor taste.

With the allegations aside for now, I only hope Joe can get healthy again. "Thanks, Coach Joe"

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-pennstate-paterno

logroller
11-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Getting fired may be a blessing in disguise--now he focus on staying healthy:thumb:

jimnyc
11-18-2011, 05:30 PM
Getting fired may be a blessing in disguise--now he focus on staying healthy:thumb:

Sadly, that may be true. I'm sure this is an awful lot for his wife to deal with too.

ConHog
11-19-2011, 12:16 AM
As much as I believe Joe deserved to lose his job, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Just a horrible disease.

red states rule
11-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Sadly, that may be true. I'm sure this is an awful lot for his wife to deal with too.

It is true Jim. If Joe has the same reaction to the treatemnt I had, he will need all his time and energy to fight the fight

It was hell and I do pray Joe makes a full recovery

He does not need do anything right now except beat this new opponent