PDA

View Full Version : OWS -- America'a Hezbolla/Fatah/Hamas

Gunny
11-19-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm trying real hard to see a difference between these groups. They make their living off hate-n-discontent/war. Make peace? Hell no. They'd have to get jobs and be respectable instead of leading the bottom-feed lives they do.

Israel could NEVER do enough to placate ME terrorists. No more than the "wealthy" could do to placate the OWS whiners. If both disappeared from existence, respectively, the ME terrorists and OWS would find some oother pretext to continue making a living off of spewing and spreading hate instead of just getting a damned job.

Thunderknuckles
11-19-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm trying real hard to see a difference between these groups. They make their living off hate-n-discontent/war. Make peace? Hell no. They'd have to get jobs and be respectable instead of leading the bottom-feed lives they do.

Israel could NEVER do enough to placate ME terrorists. No more than the "wealthy" could do to placate the OWS whiners. If both disappeared from existence, respectively, the ME terrorists and OWS would find some oother pretext to continue making a living off of spewing and spreading hate instead of just getting a damned job.
C'mon man, that's a load of Hyperbole. When OWS punks start strapping explosives to their bodies and taking out bus loads of school children then I'll join you.
But this is garbage.

Gunny
11-19-2011, 08:07 PM
C'mon man, that's a load of Hyperbole. When OWS punks start strapping explosives to their bodies and taking out bus loads of school children then I'll join you.
But this is garbage.

Rerally? What's the difference? A bunch of do-nothings that work harder at being pussies than they would at a job.

Useless garbage is useless garbage.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Hmmm ... must've hit too close to home for the usual mouths.