PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC.. Pooped Pundits

Lumpy 1
11-20-2011, 06:56 AM
I'm concerned for all those pooped out MSNBC News pudheads, oh pundits..

All that personal destruction of Republicans and..leaning forward.. to kiss Obama's ass, is taking it's toll..

Fat Eddies up to 3 gallons of sweat per show, Mathews eyes are like piss holes in the snow, Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her beard anymore, Sharpton's froth level requires a dribble cup and poor old Joe, he just sucks hot air and blows..

I tell Ya..it's a sad state of affairs, my friends...:rolleyes:

Gunny
11-20-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm concerned for all those pooped out MSNBC News pudheads, oh pundits..

All that personal destruction of Republicans and..leaning forward.. to kiss Obama's ass, is taking it's toll..

Fat Eddies up to 3 gallons of sweat per show, Mathews eyes are like piss holes in the snow, Rachel M. doesn't even bother to shave her beard anymore, Sharpton's froth level requires a dribble cup and poor old Joe, he just sucks hot air and blows..

I tell Ya..it's a sad state of affairs, my friends...:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Shadow
11-20-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't know why they are so worn out...they have had it pretty easy,they really haven't had to actually do their jobs for the last couple of years. I would think propping up an empty suit is relatively easy when everyone else in the media helps out 24/7. Reporting about date night, the presidents new dog, if he wears boxers or briefs...avoiding talk about any bad publicity...

These lazy asses need to just suck it up...cuz their cushy (paid to fluff) life is about to get hard again in the next year or so. I'd hate to see what they'd look like after a "real" days work.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/EyesOfAGoddess03/pictures/worn-out.jpg

SassyLady
11-20-2011, 08:08 PM
I don't know why they are so worn out...they have had it pretty easy,they really haven't had to actually do their jobs for the last couple of years. I would think propping up an empty suit is relatively easy when everyone else in the media helps out 24/7. Reporting about date night, the presidents new dog, if he wears boxers or briefs...avoiding talk about any bad publicity...

These lazy asses need to just suck it up...cuz their cushy (paid to fluff) life is about to get hard again in the next year or so. I'd hate to see what they'd look like after a "real" days work.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/EyesOfAGoddess03/pictures/worn-out.jpg

They are pooped because it's always harder to sell a lie than to just report the truth.

Abbey Marie
11-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Well, welcome Lumpy :cool:

Lumpy 1
11-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Well, welcome Lumpy :cool:

Thank You Abbey... mind if I bend your ear.?

I intended to introduce myself officially but alas I was declined an introductory post, for some (?) reason..

I tried to take it well, be manly, I felt oh so lonely and sad, rejected, an outcast, unwanted.. I was wreck I tell Ya..

Then it happened.. my will to compete and survive took hold and I found I could do this, my first post on the Debate Policy Board..

and I lived happily ever after...:laugh:

Gunny
11-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Thank You Abbey... mind if I bend your ear.?

I intended to introduce myself officially but alas I was declined an introductory post, for some (?) reason..

I tried to take it well, be manly, I felt oh so lonely and sad, rejected, an outcast, unwanted.. I was wreck I tell Ya..

Then it happened.. my will to compete and survive took hold and I found I could this, my first post on the Debate Policy Board..

and I lived happily ever after...:laugh:

You DO realize there are people here who know you and your game, right?

Feel free to use it on someone who isn't as nice as Abbey. That's an advantage you don't enjoy.

Lumpy 1
11-20-2011, 09:45 PM
You DO realize there are people here who know you and your game, right?

Feel free to use it on someone who isn't as nice as Abbey. That's an advantage you don't enjoy.

Right...I could tell Abbey was a great Gal from the start, just by reading a few of her posts...Her sweetness flows within her posts. I assumed she would see the humor and perhaps even giggle a bit..

I didn't expect to be Gunny-ed quite this early either.

I certainly apologize to Abbey if I inadvertently hurt her feelings in any way.. and I would feel like quite a cad..

I have a game..?

Abbey Marie
11-20-2011, 10:55 PM
K, you got me- who else do I know you as, Lumpy? :smoke:

red states rule
11-21-2011, 04:39 AM
They are pooped because it's always harder to sell a lie than to just report the truth.

You can't expect Obama's re-election staff at DNCTV (aka MSNBC) to tell the people the truth do you?

Lumpy 1
11-21-2011, 04:57 AM
K, you got me- who else do I know you as, Lumpy? :smoke:

"K, you got me"...(?).. I don't know what you mean..

I've been posting on Message Boards the past 8 years or so and have always posted as Lumpy or Lumpy 1...

I kinda doubt I'll be posting here much though...and I'm sorry if I offended you...

Abbey Marie
11-21-2011, 10:11 AM
"K, you got me"...(?).. I don't know what you mean..

I've been posting on Message Boards the past 8 years or so and have always posted as Lumpy or Lumpy 1...

I kinda doubt I'll be posting here much though...and I'm sorry if I offended you...

Why do you think you offended me? I asked because a post said some people know who you are.

Never mind the question. And welcome again.

red states rule
11-22-2011, 03:33 AM
If the libs on DNCTV get upset over a comment made by Newt, I can't wait to see them on Election Night when they have to report on the Obama loss

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107659" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
11-23-2011, 03:28 AM
Looks like the folks at DNCTV have Newt Derangement Syndrome these days

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107694" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Lumpy 1
11-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Why do you think you offended me? I asked because a post said some people know who you are.

Never mind the question. And welcome again.

eh.. lets see if Gunny has a sense of humor..

The Gunny I knew was rough, tumble, kicked ass and was down right mean at times..besides being one of my favorite reads ever..

Now, here he goes showing a Mother Gunny Goose side and protecting a gentle spirit of sweetness.. It threw me off..

red states rule
11-26-2011, 06:46 AM
DNCTV's Sgt Schultz bellows again

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GO-dV6MigaQ" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

LuvRPgrl
11-26-2011, 07:36 PM

exactly ! they are always emotionally drained, and unable to sleep peacefully cuz they are always nervous someone is going to expose their lies.

LuvRPgrl
11-26-2011, 07:47 PM
If the libs on DNCTV get upset over a comment made by Newt, I can't wait to see them on Election Night when they have to report on the Obama loss

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107659" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

what an awesome find rsr.
they dont have one person with an opposing view, unlike the far right dictatorshiip of fox news.

funny thing, she said "how can you expect anyone in an economy this terrible, to just go and get a job?"
apparentlly she forgot its her black love child in the oval office right now !

red states rule
11-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Did you know acording to this MSNBC hostess and her guest, we do NOT pay enough in taxes

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107778" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
12-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Chris Christie takes on the morning couple on DNCTV

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/108509" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>