PDA

View Full Version : Missileman Finally Cracked ...

Gunny
11-20-2011, 10:46 AM
... :laugh::laugh::laugh: Might have taken 8 years but it was worth EVERY second to get that hypocritical liar to melt down.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This for you, bud .... :fu:

Missileman
11-20-2011, 11:00 AM
... :laugh::laugh::laugh: Might have taken 8 years but it was worth EVERY second to get that hypocritical liar to melt down.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This for you, bud .... :fu:

The only liar between the two of is you, asshole! I can prove you're a liar, all you've made is an empty accusation.

You call atheists whiney, but it's YOU who melts down anytime you're faced with evidence that shatters your reality. So far, you haven't posted a single thing ever that challenges mine.

BTW, clown. I'll repeat it in case you missed it the first couple times. I'll post in whatever threads I wish to and if you don't like it, tough shit. There's nothing your lame, moderator ass can do about it.:slap:

Gunny
11-20-2011, 11:05 AM
The only liar between the two of is you, asshole! I can prove you're a liar, all you've made is an empty accusation.

You call atheists whiney, but it's YOU who melts down anytime you're faced with evidence that shatters your reality. So far, you haven't posted a single thing ever that challenges mine.

BTW, clown. I'll repeat it in case you missed it the first couple times. I'll post in whatever threads I wish to and if you don't like it, tough shit. There's nothing your lame, moderator ass can do about it.:slap:

Really? What accusation might that be?

And HA! dumbass ... I play in atheist whine threads for amusement. You're a joke. Get it?

Post what you want pussy. Just don't go to crying like a little baby when I call them and you what you are. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Missileman
11-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Really? What accusation might that be?

This one:
hypocritical liar

Gunny
11-20-2011, 11:13 AM
This one:

And? I might back off the "liar" one since that's subjective to belief, but not the hypocrite one. You try to force you bullshit at any and every opportunity every bit as much as ANY TV or tent evangelist while crying foul because others are allowed to actually speak their piece.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 11:18 AM
And? I might back off the "liar" one since that's subjective to belief, but not the hypocrite one. You try to force you bullshit at any and every opportunity every bit as much as ANY TV or tent evangelist while crying foul because others are allowed to actually speak their piece.

I defy you to post even one example of me doing so.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 11:24 AM
I defy you to post even one example of me doing so.

Post an example of what? Are you high? We both joined USMB in 2004. From that point to this, off and on, every time ANYONE has posted a thread on religion your ass is there like moth to a flame. Demand proof and/or deny all you want. Anyone who has been here since that time knows you for what you are. You just bitch like a little baby in a shitty diaper every time you hear the word God.

So I decided I'm coming after YOU with mjolnier every time you open your fucking trap. I'll give your lame ass the dose of Christianity you're always crying about, If you're going to accuse, I might as well make it happen.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Post an example of what? Are you high? We both joined USMB in 2004. From that point to this, off and on, every time ANYONE has posted a thread on religion your ass is there like moth to a flame. Demand proof and/or deny all you want. Anyone who has been here since that time knows you for what you are. You just bitch like a little baby in a shitty diaper every time you hear the word God.

So I decided I'm coming after YOU with mjolnier every time you open your fucking trap. I'll give your lame ass the dose of Christianity you're always crying about, If you're going to accuse, I might as well make it happen.

Post an example of what you accused me of, it's really simple. If as you say, I've done it non-stop since 2004, it should be no problem for you to come up with a single link. Your refusal to do so is just another example of a Christian disobeying your own rules that you demand the rest of us follow. You need to pluck that hypocritical beam out of your own eye.

As for coming after me, go for it. You and I both know you can't bring anything of any consequence to a debate. You want to make yourself look more foolish than you already do, that's on you. Do the board a favor and make it more substantial than "STFU" would ya?

Gunny
11-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Post an example of what you accused me of, it's really simple. If as you say, I've done it non-stop since 2004, it should be no problem for you to come up with a single link. Your refusal to do so is just another example of a Christian disobeying your own rules that you demand the rest of us follow. You need to pluck that hypocritical beam out of your own eye.

As for coming after me, go for it. You and I both know you can't bring anything of any consequence to a debate. You want to make yourself look more foolish than you already do, that's on you. Do the board a favor and make it more substantial than "STFU" would ya?

Don't get it? Your most every post is a perfect example. Really simple. I should have known you'd be intellectually dishonest about it and demand some BS from the dugout.

Stand up for what you believe fucker ... without a fucking crutch. Act like a man for once. I don't need to argue with your self-serving links nor anything else nor do have I ever tried to use any on you. I called you what you are.

Constantly and consistently you attack any-and-everything Christian. Even when the topic doesn't have a damned thing to do with your lousy life. YOU go look it up. Your stench permeates the religion forum. Why should I waste bandwidth repeating your fetid breath?

Grow up and practice what you preach. You don't want anyone shoving their religion down your throat, quit doing it yourself. And yeah, you belief is a religion just like any and or everyone else's belief.

ConHog
11-20-2011, 12:04 PM
meh, Missileman is an amateur when it comes to hypocritically attacking Christians, perhaps he can take lessons from JT or that fat lesbian troll Bode, or someone like that. His game is weak and unworthy of attack.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Don't get it? Your most every post is a perfect example. Really simple. I should have known you'd be intellectually dishonest about it and demand some BS from the dugout.

Stand up for what you believe fucker ... without a fucking crutch. Act like a man for once. I don't need to argue with your self-serving links nor anything else nor do have I ever tried to use any on you. I called you what you are.

Constantly and consistently you attack any-and-everything Christian. Even when the topic doesn't have a damned thing to do with your lousy life. YOU go look it up. Your stench permeates the religion forum. Why should I waste bandwidth repeating your fetid breath?

Grow up and practice what you preach. You don't want anyone shoving their religion down your throat, quit doing it yourself. And yeah, you belief is a religion just like any and or everyone else's belief.

You made an accusation against me. Now, when pressed, you try to turn it back on me instead of posting even a single link? You really are a lame piece of shit. I hold you in the same regard as a bead of sweat on my nutsack, boy. If you were any more trivial, they'd have to change your surname to Pursuit.

Atheism is not a religion, jackass, anymore than disbelief in Santa Claus is a religion. You can argue that there's an equal amount of evidence to support each position, but that's where the similarity ends.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 12:14 PM
You made an accusation against me. Now, when pressed, you try to turn it back on me instead of posting even a single link? You really are a lame piece of shit. I hold you in the same regard as a bead of sweat on my nutsack, boy. If you were any more trivial, they'd have to change your surname to Pursuit.

Atheism is not a religion, jackass, anymore than disbelief in Santa Claus is a religion. You can argue that there's an equal amount of evidence to support each position, but that's where the similarity ends.

*yawn* I told you where to go look for your evidence, chump. Did you miss the part where I don't play your fucking game?

Atheism IS a religion when fuckups like you turn it into one, jackass. Again (ad nauseum) you bitch, whine, cry, shout and screech your BELIEF every bit as much as ANY tent revival evangelist, if not more . (Note the key word in the sentence).

Now shut up. loser. This argument is as over your fucking head as the "key word".

ConHog
11-20-2011, 12:41 PM

Atheism certainly CAN be a religion. Do you argue about the existence of a superior being? Do you try to convert others to your beliefs? Oh wait, you do............... But you're still an amateur at it, I suggest you take lessons.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Atheism certainly CAN be a religion. Do you argue about the existence of a superior being? Do you try to convert others to your beliefs? Oh wait, you do............... But you're still an amateur at it, I suggest you take lessons.

Have you EVER heard me try to convert ANYONE to my belief? Have you ever heard my argument for a supreme (not superior) being?

No, you haven't numbnuts. I don't waste my time on closed minds. You came out of gate 7 years ago running your fucking suck without a clue. You don't want an intellectual nor honest discussion. You just want to preach and talk over the top of anyone who disagrees with YOUR religion. And yes, it IS a religion the way you use it.

Next time you try to come to a gunfight, don't forget your fucking ammo.

ConHog
11-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Have you EVER heard me try to convert ANYONE to my belief? Have you ever heard my argument for a supreme (not superior) being?

No, you haven't numbnuts. I don't waste my time on closed minds. You came out of gate 7 years ago running your fucking suck without a clue. You don't want an intellectual nor honest discussion. You just want to preach and talk over the top of anyone who disagrees with YOUR religion. And yes, it IS a religion the way you use it.

Next time you try to come to a gunfight, don't forget your fucking ammo.

I'm gonna assume you were addressing Missiledork even though you quoted me.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm gonna assume you were addressing Missiledork even though you quoted me.

Ummm ... yeah. Was addressing the pastor of the flaming atheist belief system.:laugh:

Missileman
11-20-2011, 01:55 PM

Making arguments counter to religious ones is hardly trying to convert someone. If you can post an example of me proselytizing atheism, post it. Since I can assure you no such post exists, I'd appreciate it if you refrain from making false statements against me. One fucking dickhead engaging in false accusations is more than enough...especially when the pussy won't back up his accusations.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 01:58 PM
*yawn* I told you where to go look for your evidence, chump. Did you miss the part where I don't play your fucking game?

Atheism IS a religion when fuckups like you turn it into one, jackass. Again (ad nauseum) you bitch, whine, cry, shout and screech your BELIEF every bit as much as ANY tent revival evangelist, if not more . (Note the key word in the sentence).

Now shut up. loser. This argument is as over your fucking head as the "key word".

You really ARE a fucking idiot. I can't find something that doesn't exist.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 02:07 PM
You really ARE a fucking idiot. I can't find something that doesn't exist.

Really? Guess you better revise YOUR argument then since it's based on shit that's no more existent by proof than God. Guess that makes YOU the fucking idiot. At least I don't try to prove God exists. You spend a lot of time trying to use this lame argument as some proof that he doesn't.

In the meantime, you can't even explain the junk scientific theory you believe in that defies its own laws.

Going to shut up yet? Or just keep coming back for more beatings?

Missileman
11-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Really? Guess you better revise YOUR argument then since it's based on shit that's no more existent by proof than God. Guess that makes YOU the fucking idiot. At least I don't try to prove God exists. You spend a lot of time trying to use this lame argument as some proof that he doesn't.

In the meantime, you can't even explain the junk scientific theory you believe in that defies its own laws.

Going to shut up yet? Or just keep coming back for more beatings?

I don't have to revise my argument one iota, but I'll take your statement as an admission that what you've accused me of does in fact NOT exist.

The only thing around here that defies its own laws is you, peckerhead.

ConHog
11-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Making arguments counter to religious ones is hardly trying to convert someone. If you can post an example of me proselytizing atheism, post it. Since I can assure you no such post exists, I'd appreciate it if you refrain from making false statements against me. One fucking dickhead engaging in false accusations is more than enough...especially when the pussy won't back up his accusations.

So your claim is that you are posting your views on this board, but in an attempt to convince anyone that you are right? Yeah that makes you the ONE person in the world posting on message boards who isn't trying to do so.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 06:08 PM
I don't have to revise my argument one iota, but I'll take your statement as an admission that what you've accused me of does in fact NOT exist.

The only thing around here that defies its own laws is you, peckerhead.

Only if you're into just flat out lying to yourself. You ARE my best example of you and your lame-ass argument. Sorry, but I no longer have the fat crayons and Big Chief tablet to draw a picture on for you and your intellectually dishonest, cowardly self. You can't even back your own argument when it gets called what it is. Suddenly you want "proof".

Ask around jackass. Again, you ARE the best example of your own lame shit.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
So your claim is that you are posting your views on this board, but in an attempt to convince anyone that you are right? Yeah that makes you the ONE person in the world posting on message boards who isn't trying to do so.

Idiot's been trying for at least 8 years. Not sure what he did before joining USMB in 2004.

Most people either revise their viewpoints or just shut the f-k up. Not thistleboy. He's been squalling the same tired-ass, diaper-filling WHAH! from Day One and STILL can't win the argument.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 06:14 PM

Making an argument for a position I didn't hold with would make me as stupid as Gunny. Making an argument against a position I disagree with doesn't mean I'm preaching anything. I could really care less what anyone else believes as long as they are content to live their life by it and not try to force everyone to live by it through legislation.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Only if you're into just flat out lying to yourself. You ARE my best example of you and your lame-ass argument. Sorry, but I no longer have the fat crayons and Big Chief tablet to draw a picture on for you and your intellectually dishonest, cowardly self. You can't even back your own argument when it gets called what it is. Suddenly you want "proof".

Ask around jackass. Again, you ARE the best example of your own lame shit.

Yet for all your bluster, you are too fucking chicken shit to post an example. Everyone can see it's because you don't want to have to admit that you've been lying about me.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Yet for all your bluster, you are too fucking chicken shit to post an example. Everyone can see it's because you don't want to have to admit that you've been lying about me.

Got any more deflections and/or excuses, loser? I gave you an example. There's an entire subforum on this board that stands as testament to your filth and lies. THAT is what everyone can see. You're as obvious as the moon, bubba.

Face it. You lost. Take your putrid religion and your pussy-little-self and shove BOTH up your fucking ass. Might want to stop by Walgreens and get your lying, intellectually dishonest and stupid little pussy a cool, soothing ointment before you do though. No one wants to hear even more of your caterwalling trying to digest your own idiocy.

Missileman
11-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Got any more deflections and/or excuses, loser? I gave you an example. There's an entire subforum on this board that stands as testament to your filth and lies. THAT is what everyone can see. You're as obvious as the moon, bubba.

Face it. You lost. Take your putrid religion and your pussy-little-self and shove BOTH up your fucking ass. Might want to stop by Walgreens and get your lying, intellectually dishonest and stupid little pussy a cool, soothing ointment before you do though. No one wants to hear even more of your caterwalling trying to digest your own idiocy.

You still haven't quoted a post of mine to substantaite your accusation. You are a liar. I can provide several posts of mine where I've sided with the Christians against some idiot bitching about a Christmas tree. That alone is enough evidence to prove you've been lying all along.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 08:59 PM
You still here, loser? Did you miss the part where I'm not playing your game? I think you have. You just don't know what to do. You have no other. You run into someone you can't play word games with and you're fucked.

Take your elementary school games of semantics and stuff them with your stupid religion.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Here's a song for you. pissant. And I DO hope you have a Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxZZW7ge50

ConHog
11-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Making an argument for a position I didn't hold with would make me as stupid as Gunny. Making an argument against a position I disagree with doesn't mean I'm preaching anything. I could really care less what anyone else believes as long as they are content to live their life by it and not try to force everyone to live by it through legislation.

If that's your stance, then no problems with me. You have a right to your beliefs. I just don't like it when people go around calling Christians names for believing. Or try to convert them into non believers all the while screaming that Christians are "preaching" their religion.

BUT just as anti matter is still matter, anti religion is still religion.

Gunny
11-20-2011, 09:16 PM
If that's your stance, then no problems with me. You have a right to your beliefs. I just don't like it when people go around calling Christians names for believing. Or try to convert them into non believers all the while screaming that Christians are "preaching" their religion.

Agreed. I've never cared what he believes. And unlike the flat-out lies he's telling -- and you've known me long enough to know the deal -- I never tried to tell him to believe in jack squat. Every man has the right to die by his own sword.

If you're going to take this fuckwit at face value however, I suggest you do some reading in the religion thread on this board. I'd tell you to look at USMB's but he's been gone so long his posts/threads are already gone. Either way, his song and dance is the same. You say God he has a cow.

Point is, what he believes doesn't mean squat. The fact he tries to shove it down everyone else's throats while sniveling Christians are doing it to him IS.

ConHog
11-20-2011, 11:43 PM
Agreed. I've never cared what he believes. And unlike the flat-out lies he's telling -- and you've known me long enough to know the deal -- I never tried to tell him to believe in jack squat. Every man has the right to die by his own sword.

If you're going to take this fuckwit at face value however, I suggest you do some reading in the religion thread on this board. I'd tell you to look at USMB's but he's been gone so long his posts/threads are already gone. Either way, his song and dance is the same. You say God he has a cow.

Point is, what he believes doesn't mean squat. The fact he tries to shove it down everyone else's throats while sniveling Christians are doing it to him IS.

to be honest I don't care enough to go look through that cesspool. Or to even look through THIS boards religious forum. I stay out of there for a reason. Much as I did at the scow, except when I went to argue troll known as Bode about the US being founded on Christian principles.

I just know that from THIS point I will be watching to see if he tries to convert others to his atheist religion.

Speaking of that shit hole, did you see their newest rule? It is not against the rule to attack family members at all, punishment will range from a warning via pm to an immediate ban, at Del's discretion LOL yeah I'm sure that fuckwit will be fair and balanced in his application of said rule.

Kathianne
11-20-2011, 11:47 PM
I've read bits and pieces of this thread, don't really see the point. I've known both Gunny and Missleman a long time. I respect them both. I think neither of them liars, indeed I've found both very forthright and honest. I disagree with Missleman's atheism regarding being right for me, but for himself? I really wish he'd find the comfort of my beliefs, but respect his own.

Kathianne
11-21-2011, 12:08 AM
I've read bits and pieces of this thread, don't really see the point. I've known both Gunny and Missleman a long time. I respect them both. I think neither of them liars, indeed I've found both very forthright and honest. I disagree with Missleman's atheism regarding being right for me, but for himself? I really wish he'd find the comfort of my beliefs, but respect his own.

Going to go rouge here but no surprise to me, Gunny repped me, positively. It reinforces my take on both members being true to their beliefs, regardless of hyperbole.

Missileman
11-21-2011, 05:26 PM

Except the correct analogy would be atheism is a vacuum to religion's matter and the two are not equal.

Kathianne
11-21-2011, 06:15 PM

I'm not going to try to understand the above; let me say though that while some atheists do go to extremes in labeling Christians in particular, I've found far fewer there than Evangelicals stating as 'facts' via the Bible of their interpretation, that other Christians and believers will meet with firery afterlife. If given a choice between the 'truth' between atheists and literal bible folks, I'd go with the atheists.

Missileman
11-21-2011, 06:45 PM

So let's recap your claims so far:

You try to force you bullshit at any and every opportunity every bit as much as ANY TV or tent evangelist while crying foul because others are allowed to actually speak their piece.

I've posted in 133 of the most recent 1,000 posts in the religion forum. It's so far off every, it qualifies as a blatant lie.

From that point to this, off and on, every time ANYONE has posted a thread on religion your ass is there like moth to a flame. Demand proof and/or deny all you want. Anyone who has been here since that time knows you for what you are. You just bitch like a little baby in a shitty diaper every time you hear the word God.

See above and posts like these:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?20131-Rewriting-History-of-the-US&p=330184#post330184

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?23650-*Making-A-Mockery-Of-Jesus*&p=376479#post376479

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?25584-Why-is-abortion-a-quot-womans-quot-choice&p=396982#post396982

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?26465-*Muslims-Setting-Fires-To-Churches-In-Texas*&p=408542#post408542

At least half of the 133 threads were about abortion, gay marriage, evolution, education where God never came up...again, the disparity between your accusation and my actual posts is sufficient to again make you a liar.

Constantly and consistently you attack any-and-everything Christian.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33249-Atheists-Angry-After-Wis.-Gov.-Changes-‘Holiday’-Tree-Back-to-‘Christmas’-Tree&p=505199#post505199

There are several others.

Caught you in another lie.

And finally, there's this nugget:
I've waxed your ass at will.

Since you were conspicuously absent from just about every one of the 133 threads, that'd be a neat trick. It makes me wonder, Cunni, if you've been trying to inflate that flacid mangina of yours over at USMB by posting counters to 6 or 7-year-old posts of mine knowing full well I don't post there anymore and haven't in years.

BTW dipshit. Since you've threatened to "come after me" in every thread I post in, make sure to make them on-topic posts instead your typical "STFU" variety. I'd really hate to petition to have you thread banned for violating board rules.

ConHog
11-21-2011, 07:58 PM

I've posted in 133 of the most recent 1,000 posts in the religion forum. It's so far off every, it qualifies as a blatant lie.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?20131-Rewriting-History-of-the-US&p=330184#post330184

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?23650-*Making-A-Mockery-Of-Jesus*&p=376479#post376479

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?25584-Why-is-abortion-a-quot-womans-quot-choice&p=396982#post396982

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?26465-*Muslims-Setting-Fires-To-Churches-In-Texas*&p=408542#post408542

At least half of the 133 threads were about abortion, gay marriage, evolution, education where God never came up...again, the disparity between your accusation and my actual posts is sufficient to again make you a liar.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33249-Atheists-Angry-After-Wis.-Gov.-Changes-‘Holiday’-Tree-Back-to-‘Christmas’-Tree&p=505199#post505199

Since you were conspicuously absent from just about every one of the 133 threads, that'd be a neat trick. It makes me wonder, Cunni, if you've been trying to inflate that flacid mangina of yours over at USMB by posting counters to 6 or 7-year-old posts of mine knowing full well I don't post there anymore and haven't in years.

BTW dipshit. Since you've threatened to "come after me" in every thread I post in, make sure to make them on-topic posts instead your typical "STFU" variety. I'd really hate to petition to have you thread banned for violating board rules.

As a person who has ran across this same sort of situation with Gunny I will say this. He isn't a liar. He IS prone to using hyperbole , he once did the same thing to me in regards to saying a FEW of my posts equaled ALL of my posts. Is that right? No, but it doesn't make him a liar.

jimnyc
11-21-2011, 08:50 PM

Same here. As much of a shit stirrer I am myself, I hate seeing members that I've known for many years going at it so fiercely. I've also found neither to be liars and both very respectful to me when I've shown them the same courtesy. Gunny gets a slight edge as a Steelers supporter though! :gs:

After you guys get done in the Octagon - have a few on me! :beer: :beer:

ConHog
11-22-2011, 10:58 AM
Same here. As much of a shit stirrer I am myself, I hate seeing members that I've known for many years going at it so fiercely. I've also found neither to be liars and both very respectful to me when I've shown them the same courtesy. Gunny gets a slight edge as a Steelers supporter though! :gs:

You're a liar and I feel threatened by your avatar. :dance::laugh2:

Gunny
11-22-2011, 11:01 AM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33249-Atheists-Angry-After-Wis.-Gov.-Changes-‘Holiday’-Tree-Back-to-‘Christmas’-Tree&p=505199#post505199 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33249-Atheists-Angry-After-Wis.-Gov.-Changes-%E2%80%98Holiday%E2%80%99-Tree-Back-to-%E2%80%98Christmas%E2%80%99-Tree&p=505199#post505199)

You've NEVR caught me in a lie, fuckwit. Fact is, I'm too lazy to lie. That would require remembering them. You're just another of those stooges like Jillian who thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a liar. Just more intellectual dishonesty on YOUR part.

To recap: you're a crybaby. You demand others believe in YOUR religion, but do nothing but insult theirs. Even though there is no REAL basis for yours than anyone else's.

And pussy-boy ... man up. While I was running a board your sissy-little ass was hiding out here, droning the same old drone, and arguing your bullshit with f*ckers that you KNOW are conservative and will shut up because they figure you're worth wasting their time. That's how you losers pull off a win every time. The silent majority chooses to ignore you.

I ain't the silent majority. You take your religion of whining and crying and playing victim and shove it up your ass.

Questions?

Gunny
11-22-2011, 11:04 AM

When "we" get done in the Octagon, we'll just need an Irish Wake.

jimnyc
11-22-2011, 11:47 AM
You're a liar and I feel threatened by your avatar. :dance::laugh2:

You should, that's one fierce team, and that's no lie!!

Missileman
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
You've NEVR caught me in a lie, fuckwit. Fact is, I'm too lazy to lie. That would require remembering them. You're just another of those stooges like Jillian who thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a liar. Just more intellectual dishonesty on YOUR part.

To recap: you're a crybaby. You demand others believe in YOUR religion, but do nothing but insult theirs. Even though there is no REAL basis for yours than anyone else's.

And pussy-boy ... man up. While I was running a board your sissy-little ass was hiding out here, droning the same old drone, and arguing your bullshit with f*ckers that you KNOW are conservative and will shut up because they figure you're worth wasting their time. That's how you losers pull off a win every time. The silent majority chooses to ignore you.

I ain't the silent majority. You take your religion of whining and crying and playing victim and shove it up your ass.

Questions?

You're still a lying piece of shit. Just admit it. You said I post in EVERY religious thread and it's not even 15%. In fact when you factor in the threads that weren't actually about religion, it's likely less than 5%.

You keep making baseless accusations, one after another. You're such a giant mangina, you won't even back up any of them. You're a joke and your debating skills are a joke.

I do have a question for you...how many Kotex does it take to plug up that mangina of yours on a heavy month? Inquiring minds want to know.

ConHog
11-22-2011, 08:57 PM
You're still a lying piece of shit. Just admit it. You said I post in EVERY religious thread and it's not even 15%. In fact when you factor in the threads that weren't actually about religion, it's likely less than 5%.

You keep making baseless accusations, one after another. You're such a giant mangina, you won't even back up any of them. You're a joke and your debating skills are a joke.

I do have a question for you...how many Kotex does it take to plug up that mangina of yours on a heavy month? Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you understand what hyperbole is?

Missileman
11-22-2011, 09:43 PM

It's a euphemsim for lie...same as exaggeration.

ConHog
11-23-2011, 12:29 AM
It's a euphemsim for lie...same as exaggeration.

Not quite, but you've already decided it is, so I'll just stand aside.

fj1200
11-23-2011, 09:35 AM

This pointless thread.

ConHog
11-23-2011, 10:38 AM
This pointless thread.

That's hyperbole right there. All threads actually are pointless except for enjoyment.

Gunny
11-24-2011, 05:42 AM

*yawn* Living in the state of denial? It's a river in Egypt. A universal truism doesn't need to be backed up. It just is. Just as you are.

As far as my debating skills go ... I've ripped your ass every time you've tried to go at me. You're a loser and a pussy. You whine like a little bitch because no one caters to YOUR religion, playing victim for all you think you can squeeze out of it. When you learn to debate, let me know. You're full of shit and all you do is deflect and toss ad hominems and red herrings as the basis for your lame-ass shit.

Been mentioned to me that you made some remark about me being a mod. Sorry if some of us have to work and can't hang on your every word. If you did, fuck you. Simple enough? Being a mod has NOTHING to do with you being a lying pussy. Yo are what you are. When I start trying to use the system to fuck over you, THEN you can cry about THAT red herring.

Not getting what a loser you are yet? Try using that bathroom mirror and LOOKIG. Otherwise, I suggest you find some other superman's cape to tug on, punk.

Gunny
11-24-2011, 05:48 AM
This pointless thread.

Pointless post. Mind your own business.

Missileman
11-24-2011, 07:14 AM
*yawn* Living in the state of denial? It's a river in Egypt. A universal truism doesn't need to be backed up. It just is. Just as you are.

As far as my debating skills go ... I've ripped your ass every time you've tried to go at me. You're a loser and a pussy. You whine like a little bitch because no one caters to YOUR religion, playing victim for all you think you can squeeze out of it. When you learn to debate, let me know. You're full of shit and all you do is deflect and toss ad hominems and red herrings as the basis for your lame-ass shit.

Been mentioned to me that you made some remark about me being a mod. Sorry if some of us have to work and can't hang on your every word. If you did, fuck you. Simple enough? Being a mod has NOTHING to do with you being a lying pussy. Yo are what you are. When I start trying to use the system to fuck over you, THEN you can cry about THAT red herring.

Not getting what a loser you are yet? Try using that bathroom mirror and LOOKIG. Otherwise, I suggest you find some other superman's cape to tug on, punk.

You're no better at assessing the winner of a debate than you are at telling the truth, asshole. And a fresh batch of baseless accusations. It appears that's all you can bring to the table.

Superman? LOL...you truly do live in a total fantasy world.

fj1200
11-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Pointless post. Mind your own business.

My apologies; I didn't mean to get in the way of the latest Gunny's-a-big-"man" thread.

Gunny
11-24-2011, 03:32 PM
My apologies; I didn't mean to get in the way of the latest Gunny's-a-big-"man" thread.

Really. You couldn't get in the way of a Kia. Your implication is lame as you.

fj1200
11-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Really. You couldn't get in the way of a Kia. Your implication is lame as you.

Your thread is like a Kia? I suppose you're correct.

Gunny
11-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Your thread is like a Kia? I suppose you're correct.

:lame2:

fj1200
11-25-2011, 01:38 PM
:lame2:

I agree but it's your thread not mine.

Gunny
11-26-2011, 08:02 AM
I agree but it's your thread not mine.

You're boring me.

FYI, it's not "my" thread. The second I hit submit it became the intellectual property of DebatePolicy.com.

fj1200
11-26-2011, 08:26 AM
You're boring me.

FYI, it's not "my" thread. The second I hit submit it became the intellectual property of DebatePolicy.com.

I'd disavow the thread too but you're wrong; It is NOT the intellectual property of DP, the words are yours.

jimnyc
11-26-2011, 09:18 AM
I'd disavow the thread too but you're wrong; It is NOT the intellectual property of DP, the words are yours.

You do realize a simple TOS update stating otherwise WOULD make it property of DP? And it would be 100% legal. I had it in the TOS in the past but decided not to update it again after version upgrades of the software. I'm likely going to update it again now that I have been reminded. And FWIW - I have in fact had this cleared through an attorney before doing so. Every member must check the box that they have read and agree to the TOS here... On a standard site, you are correct, but an updated TOS wipes that away.

jimnyc
11-26-2011, 09:39 AM

Ok, fixed!

You agree that all material you post becomes the property of DebatePolicy, and DebatePolicy has the right to remove, edit, move or close any posting or thread at any time for any reason, at its discretion. You agree NOT to post any other person’s or firm’s copyrighted material. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless DebatePolicy and Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of software used for the Forum) with respect to any claims and demands against them, including any attorney fees and expenses, based upon your submission of material to the Forum.

Now, I really don't give a crap about owning posts or others property - but it protects DP in case a knucklehead leaves the site and then screams that they want each and every post they ever made deleted.

Gunny
11-26-2011, 11:30 AM

Nothing to disavow. The thread makes a point. And while I assumed DP had a standard TOS, looks like the owner fixed that little problem for you. I've had this argument TOO many times with knuckleheads who think they're smarter than everyone and the system.

You're wrong. You post one word and it's the board's to do with at it pleases thereafter. Too bad if you don't like it.

fj1200
11-26-2011, 11:40 AM
You do realize a simple TOS update stating otherwise WOULD make it property of DP? And it would be 100% legal. I had it in the TOS in the past but decided not to update it again after version upgrades of the software. I'm likely going to update it again now that I have been reminded. And FWIW - I have in fact had this cleared through an attorney before doing so. Every member must check the box that they have read and agree to the TOS here... On a standard site, you are correct, but an updated TOS wipes that away.

Thanks for the heads up Jim, I really wasn't disputing property, only intellectual property, there's quite the difference between the two right?

Now, I really don't give a crap about owning posts or others property - but it protects DP in case a knucklehead leaves the site and then screams that they want each and every post they ever made deleted.

I can understand protecting against knuckleheads. The updated TOS refers only to property.

Nothing to disavow. The thread makes a point. And while I assumed DP had a standard TOS, looks like the owner fixed that little problem for you. I've had this argument TOO many times with knuckleheads who think they're smarter than everyone and the system.

You're wrong. You post one word and it's the board's to do with at it pleases thereafter. Too bad if you don't like it.

Intellectual property goes to the creator; copyright (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright) in this case:

Copyright is a legal concept, enacted by most governments, giving the creator of an original work exclusive rights (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_right) to it...

I've not disputed Jim's rights, nor the TOS, at all. I'm not sure which "argument" to which you're referring.

jimnyc
11-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up Jim, I really wasn't disputing property, only intellectual property, there's quite the difference between the two right?

Yep, I thought back quickly and replied in the same manner...

The property rights go solely to the board, and it's the boards right to retain and/or delete as they wish. There are also other rights they attain with the posts but no need to go in depth on the subject. But yes, the original IP rights or copyright still belongs to the poster. BUT, and something I would never do, as my only intent is to protect the board - a TOS can in fact be written to where a forum poster relinquishes copyright/IP as well. But again, my SOLE reason for adding what I did is so that angry users can't demand their accounts and posts be deleted upon request.