PDA

View Full Version : Here's Our Next President...

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Tom Tancredo for President

I just sent him a $500 campaign contribution. This is the man that will save America from the mexican invasion, from the globalists, from the DAMN LIBERALS!!!

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/9598/tancredo5su.jpg

http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/

Gaffer
01-21-2007, 03:49 PM
I like him and Newt.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 03:53 PM
I like him and Newt.

Tancredo IS the man. America REALLY needs a guy like that right now.

stephanie
01-21-2007, 04:04 PM
I like him...:thumb:

Insein
01-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Tough on immigration and he tells it like it is. Plus he scares the shit out of liberals. Win freakin win.

retiredman
01-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Tancredo has a snowball's chance in hell...but I really like the idea of the republican party nominating Newt - a serial adulterer with a history of screwing the hired help.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Tancredo has a snowball's chance in hell...but I really like the idea of the republican party nominating Newt - a serial adulterer with a history of screwing the hired help.

I think you're "opinion" of Tancredo's chances is tainted through your liberal rose colored glasses.

I think he has a great chance.

OCA
01-21-2007, 04:38 PM

Kind of like Bubba?

Oh no wait, Bubba was a serial murderer......http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=14

OCA
01-21-2007, 04:42 PM
I think you're "opinion" of Tancredo's chances is tainted through your liberal rose colored glasses.

Not really Pale, unfortunately McCain is the RNC's boy and will win the nomination.

Pale Rider
01-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Not really Pale, unfortunately McCain is the RNC's boy and will win the nomination.

How much you wanna bet?

McCain's a fucking liberal drapped in conservative clothing. I think most conservatives see that.

jillian
01-21-2007, 05:39 PM

Tancredo *might* have a chance at the nomination. But he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of winning a general election. The only conservative running on the Repub side who I think could win over the middle and maybe some left-leaners is Huckabee.

Other than that, the Repubs have a long history of annointing their front-runners. People wait their turn, get their nod. Your candidate is going to be McCain... who is far from liberal on any issue that matters to left-leaners. Now... Giuliani would be far more interesting. He'd be the one to get the cross-over voters, but you guys would never give him the shot because he's socially moderate.

OCA
01-21-2007, 05:40 PM
How much you wanna bet?

McCain's a fucking liberal drapped in conservative clothing. I think most conservatives see that.

I'll take that bet....BUBBA got nominated and elected twice. The RNC wants McCain , thats all that matters.

Nate
01-21-2007, 05:56 PM
McCain would have cruised into the White House in 2000.

Someone high up in the RNC didn't want him to be president, and had his campaign derailed.

I don't think things will be any different this time around.

OCA
01-21-2007, 07:16 PM
McCain would have cruised into the White House in 2000.

Someone high up in the RNC didn't want him to be president, and had his campaign derailed.

I don't think things will be any different this time around.

Nah, there is nobody else. I like Giuliani except he supports infanticide and queer lifestyle choice marriage so can't vote for him.

Gunny
01-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Nah, there is nobody else. I like Giuliani except he supports infanticide and queer lifestyle choice marriage so can't vote for him.

I won't vote for McCain, nor Guiliani. Therein lies the problem .... the Republicans haven't groomed anyone. That as much as anything else is going to put a Democrat in the White House.

retiredman
01-21-2007, 10:48 PM
come on, you republican heavy weights! Please don't forget about Newt, the serial adulterer and intern tapper....

Nate
01-21-2007, 10:55 PM
come on, you republican heavy weights! Please don't forget about Newt, the serial adulterer and intern tapper....

Maybe the Dimocreeps can repeal the 22nd Amendment.

You guys would be able to run Bill KKKlinton the serial rapist again :laugh:

stephanie
01-21-2007, 10:58 PM

Good Golly...
Don't give them any ideas :eek2:

retiredman
01-21-2007, 11:06 PM

that is not even on the table for '08, but Newt, the serial adulterer and intern tapper certainly is.

You guys should nominate him!

Nate
01-21-2007, 11:09 PM
If he runs I'd vote for him in the primary.

Here's the million dollar question - will Chavez, Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il win the Dem primary?

retiredman
01-21-2007, 11:16 PM

Here's the million dollar question - will Chavez, Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong Il win the Dem primary?

no..here is the million dollar question...does anyone find Nat's flatulent rhetoric anything other than mildly amusing?

Nate
01-21-2007, 11:17 PM
What is finf? Are you speaking liberal again?

retiredman
01-21-2007, 11:27 PM
not only a koolaid soaked idiot, but a spelling nazi as well? curiouser and curiouser.

Nate
01-21-2007, 11:32 PM
You're aware that the Peoples' Temple members actually used Flavor-Aid, not Kool-Aid, right? If you're going to use tired political cliches at least try to be historically accurate.

stephanie
01-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Speaking of Kool aid soaked...

Who's the one on here who had to repeat himself THREE TIMES about Newt being an adulterer....

This thread isn't even about NEWT.....

:wink2:

jillian
01-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Speaking of Kool aid soaked...

Who's the one on here who had to repeat himself THREE TIMES about Newt being an adulterer....

This thread isn't even about NEWT.....

:wink2:

Isn't about Bill Clinton, either, yet no one complained when he got a mention. You don't seem to have a problem with our former President being called a serial rapist. You've got a thicker skin than to get all cranky because someone doesn't like Newt, architect of the Contract on America, Steffie. :beer:

Besides, since Newt's name comes up on the right-wingers' wish list, I figure he's fair game, no?

Nate
01-22-2007, 12:02 AM
You don't seem to have a problem with our former President being called a serial rapist.

No one should have a problem with that any more than he/she should have a problem with the sky being called blue

This one's on me babe :beer:

jillian
01-22-2007, 12:06 AM
No one should have a problem with that any more than he/she should have a problem with the sky being called blue

This one's on me babe :beer:

I look forward to your proof that he was charged with and convicted of such a crime.

Interestingly, he's been out of office for six years and you guys are still obsessed with him. And more to the point, if he ran for president today, he'd beat the pants off of any guy you could put up against him. :2up:

Night, night, babe.

stephanie
01-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Isn't about Bill Clinton, either, yet no one complained when he got a mention. You don't seem to have a problem with our former President being called a serial rapist. You've got a thicker skin than to get all cranky because someone doesn't like Newt, architect of the Contract on America, Steffie. :beer:

Besides, since Newt's name comes up on the right-wingers' wish list, I figure he's fair game, no?

Again Jilly, you misinterpret what I was trying to say...

I could give a shit who calls Newt an adulterer....Doesn't bother me one bit...
I was speaking about the fact, the poster had to post it.......... three different times...And then tells others on the board, their the one drinking the Koolaid...

Sheeesh...:dunno:

Nate
01-22-2007, 12:26 AM
:Sniff: And I didn't even play the serial killer (Waco) card... :(

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 02:41 AM
This post has "KICK ME" written all over it... After Clinton, I can't believe anyone from the Democrat side can complain about Republican sexual peccadillos with a straight face.

Let's face it, Clinton makes Hugh Hefner look like the Pope.

His Johnson has been in more mouths than a dentist

If Clinton died and came back as a rabbit, he'd have to cut back his sex life by 50%

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 02:44 AM

Are you kidding? Those three? They're all anti-abortion and against gay marriage!

stephanie
01-22-2007, 04:17 AM
This post has "KICK ME" written all over it... After Clinton, I can't believe anyone from the Democrat side can complain about Republican sexual peccadillos with a straight face.

If Clinton died and came back as a rabbit, he'd have to cut back his sex life by 50%

:lmao:

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Tancredo *might* have a chance at the nomination. But he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of winning a general election. The only conservative running on the Repub side who I think could win over the middle and maybe some left-leaners is Huckabee.

Other than that, the Repubs have a long history of annointing their front-runners. People wait their turn, get their nod. Your candidate is going to be McCain... who is far from liberal on any issue that matters to left-leaners. Now... Giuliani would be far more interesting. He'd be the one to get the cross-over voters, but you guys would never give him the shot because he's socially moderate.

Even if what you say is true, and it might be, I'd NEVER, EVER, vote for McCain. He's a stinking, spinless, idiot that's more liberal than conservative. If he DOES take the nomination, I'll STILL vote Tancredo. I'll just write him in. That way I can home knowing I voted my conscience.

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:13 PM
I'll take that bet....BUBBA got nominated and elected twice. The RNC wants McCain , thats all that matters.

Alright then. Bet's on. A "gyro". Like the one in your avatar... :p

I sure hope to FUCK that McCain doesn't get the nomination. I literally HATE that sqeemish prick.

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:16 PM
I won't vote for McCain, nor Guiliani. Therein lies the problem .... the Republicans haven't groomed anyone. That as much as anything else is going to put a Democrat in the White House.

Exactly Gunny. And I think your sentiment is shared by MANY. I know I can speak for myself and my family. They'd NEVER vote for McCain.

The repubs have a long time to get with it though. A lot can happen.

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
that is not even on the table for '08, but Newt, the serial adulterer and intern tapper certainly is.

You guys should nominate him!

And what the fuck are you liberals trying send to the White House. "Hitlery"? The muff diving bull dyke lezbo, married to the serial sexual predator?

Get a grip.

5stringJeff
01-22-2007, 03:19 PM
I will also never vote for McCain. My support right now is with Newt, then Tancredo, then probably third party (Constitution).

jillian
01-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Even if what you say is true, and it might be, I'd NEVER, EVER, vote for McCain. He's stinking, spinless, idiot that's more liberal than conservative. If he DOES take the nomination, I'll STILL vote Tancredo. I'll just write him in. That way I can home knowing I voted my conscience.

Well, you have to cast the vote you're comfortable with. Me? I've never been real big on protest votes.

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:23 PM
I look forward to your proof that he was charged with and convicted of such a crime.
He lied to grand jury, and was impeached for it. He should have had the decency to leave office. But he and his witch wife and to narcissistic for anything like that.

Interestingly, he's been out of office for six years and you guys are still obsessed with him. And more to the point, if he ran for president today, he'd beat the pants off of any guy you could put up against him. :2up:
You have GOT to be kidding.... :uhoh:

Jill... put down the drink. You've had enough.

jillian
01-22-2007, 03:30 PM
He lied to grand jury, and was impeached for it. He should have had the decency to leave office. But he and his witch wife and to narcissistic for anything like that.

You have GOT to be kidding.... :uhoh:

Jill... put down the drink. You've had enough.

He was impeached because of right-wing politicking. But in any event, he wasn't convicted by the Senate, was he.

And I stand by what I said. Old poll, but things haven't changed much, so here ya go...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 03:34 PM
He was impeached because of right-wing politicking. But in any event, he wasn't convicted by the Senate, was he.

And I stand by what I said. Old poll, but things haven't changed much, so here ya go...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/02/opinion/polls/main1005327.shtml

So it was right wing politicking when he said, "I never had sex with that woman, monica lowinski"? He lied Jill, and got hammered for it.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 03:39 PM

are you kidding? YOU guys were the ones who put this country through the nightmare of impeachment because of Clinton's sexual peccadillos.... do you not find it the slightest bit ironic and hypocritical that one of your potential candidates getting tons of good ink from the right wingers is one who is every bit as laden with those peccadillos as Clinton was?

jillian
01-22-2007, 03:41 PM
So it was right wing politicking when he said, "I never had sex with that woman, monica lowinski"? He lied Jill, and got hammered for it.

And interestingly, it never affected his approval rating except that it went up when the rabid right went after him. Just how it is.

The people who voted for him couldn't care less about Monica. It's only the people who didn't vote for him in the first place who cared about that. I know that might be difficult to accept, but it's the truth. Most of this country thinks Bush is doing a terrible job and many people who supported him, no longer do. Bill's base is intact and if he ran head to head against Bush, he'd whup him. :)

01-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Alright then. Bet's on. A "gyro". Like the one in your avatar... :p

I sure hope to FUCK that McCain doesn't get the nomination. I literally HATE that sqeemish prick.

I dont think he will, Im hoping Guiliani will syphen off alot of McCains moderate votes.

Im for a conservative. If Tancredo can prove himself. Hey Ill go for it. if some other conservative wins, fine by me. its just McCain and Guiliani id prefer not to see on the ticket, and of the two id prefer Guiliani over McCain any day.

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 05:02 PM
are you kidding? YOU guys were the ones who put this country through the nightmare of impeachment because of Clinton's sexual peccadillos.... do you not find it the slightest bit ironic and hypocritical that one of your potential candidates getting tons of good ink from the right wingers is one who is every bit as laden with those peccadillos as Clinton was?

What is it with you liberals? Are you all afflicted with a learning disorder? How many times do we have to tell you? Clinton was not impeached for his sexual tryst with Monica Lewinsky. He was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm#full1

And, oh by the way, when he perjured himself, he was being sued for sexual harrassment, which meant that his sexual history was relevant to the case.

jillian
01-22-2007, 05:12 PM
What is it with you liberals? Are you all afflicted with a learning disorder? How many times do we have to tell you? Clinton was not impeached for his sexual tryst with Monica Lewinsky. He was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm#full1

And, oh by the way, when he perjured himself, he was being sued for sexual harrassment, which meant that his sexual history was relevant to the case.

Yeah... we know what you say. But when are the righties going to understand that none of us believes that for a second. :thumb:

Hometime now! Laterz!

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
And interestingly, it never affected his approval rating except that it went up when the rabid right went after him. Just how it is.
Thank you in great part to the liberal drive by media, and the empty headed, under-educated, lacking moral character, liberals the filthy old sex addict appeals to.

The people who voted for him couldn't care less about Monica.

Reread above post.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 05:43 PM

I look forward to you selling that distinction to the voters when you nominate the serial adulterer with the taste for tapping the hired help paid for by taxpayers.

OCA
01-22-2007, 05:50 PM

Wow! 8 years later and you guys still don't understand what that was all about. Simply amazing!

OCA
01-22-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok Bubba lovers, name 3 things Clinton did that was positive for America.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Ok Bubba lovers, name 3 things Clinton did that was positive for America.

http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

oops...there are more than three there.... sorry.

5stringJeff
01-22-2007, 06:04 PM

Apparently you think gun control and wealth redistribution is good? From your link:

The President signed into law the Brady Bill, which imposes a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases so that background checks can be done to help keep handguns away from criminals.
And, the Bill banned the manufacture of 19 specific types of deadly assault weapons, while simultaneously protecting hunters' rights by exempting over 650 hunting rifles.
President Clinton expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit...

I'll give you NAFTA as a positive for Clinton.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Apparently you think gun control and wealth redistribution is good? From your link:

The President signed into law the Brady Bill, which imposes a five-day waiting period on handgun purchases so that background checks can be done to help keep handguns away from criminals.
And, the Bill banned the manufacture of 19 specific types of deadly assault weapons, while simultaneously protecting hunters' rights by exempting over 650 hunting rifles.
President Clinton expanded the Earned Income Tax Credit...

I'll give you NAFTA as a positive for Clinton.

I do.

did you miss the part where I am a liberal democrat?

Pale Rider
01-22-2007, 06:23 PM
I do.

Nope. We can smell you comin'.

5stringJeff
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
I do.

You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

OCA
01-22-2007, 06:51 PM

Wow, most of the economic pieces were almost believable until I remembered he signed into law the single biggest tax increase on the middle class in American history the moment he hit D.C.....incredibly he defined the middle class as being in the incoime range of 20,000 to 200,000...LMFAO!

He destroyed the take home pay of millions of Americans to fund his treatment of America as his personal petrie dish to test his useless social programs.

Ronald Reagan had a better economic record, want me to prove it?

Oh and this left out where he pardoned felon contributors to his campaign and legal defense funds, bombed an aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment to take the focus off him and was perpetually imbroiled insexual scandal from Flowers to Jones to Lewinsky among many.

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I look forward to you selling that distinction to the voters when you nominate the serial adulterer with the taste for tapping the hired help paid for by taxpayers.
If he is sued by the hired help and lies under oath, I won't be one of his apologists

neither party can call the other one in this area, they both have members that are guilty in this regard.

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah... we know what you say. But when are the righties going to understand that none of us believes that for a second. :thumb:

Hometime now! Laterz!

yes, the Democrats are as pure as the driven snow... they're all looking out for us and have our best interests at heart....

For Sale: One Bridge -- in Brooklyn --- rarely used --- almost like new.. inquire at www.debatepolicy.com (http://www.debatepolicy.com) ask for Karl

OCA
01-22-2007, 07:04 PM
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Taxes/BG1414.cfm

There she blows!

jillian
01-22-2007, 07:22 PM
yes, the Democrats are as pure as the driven snow... they're all looking out for us and have our best interests at heart....

For Sale: One Bridge -- in Brooklyn --- rarely used --- almost like new.. inquire at www.debatepolicy.com (http://www.debatepolicy.com) ask for Karl

Who says Dems are pure? They've also never impeached a president who shares their peccadillos, have they? The right hounded Bill Clinton for 8 years. Just how it was. And for their millions of dollars investigating, they got a blue dress.

I kinda like the Brooklyn Bridge. :beer:

Nate
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I do.

Yeah, that Brady Bill made us all so much safer, because everyone knows how much deadlier an AR-15 becomes when one attaches a bayonet lug to it!

:uhoh:

jillian
01-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah, that Brady Bill made us all so much safer, because everyone knows how much deadlier an AR-15 becomes when one attaches a bayonet lug to it!

:uhoh:

You do know that not every Dem thinks the Brady Bill was a good idea, right? Personally, if I had my druthers, Dems wouldn't address the issue of "gun control" at all. There are too many important issues to address and losing even one vote on that issue is just silly.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 08:11 PM
You can have my guns when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

oh...I so look forward to the opportunity!

Gunny
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM

I hope they send YOU first. You won't be around for the rest, office pogue squid.

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:11 PM
Who says Dems are pure? They've also never impeached a president who shares their peccadillos, have they? The right hounded Bill Clinton for 8 years. Just how it was. And for their millions of dollars investigating, they got a blue dress.

You still don't understand why he was impeached, do you?

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:16 PM
I hope they send YOU first. You won't be around for the rest, office pogue squid.

you'll never see me comin'

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:17 PM

Your one tough sumbitch, aren't ya?

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Your one tough sumbitch, aren't ya?

you'll just have to wonder.

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 09:22 PM

A blue dress isn't much, yes, but a blue dresswith a DNA sample belonging to one William Jefferson Clinton that proved that beyond any reasonable doubt that he committed perjury, that's a home run!

That's Bill Clinton for you, our Chief Erected Officer.

They don't call him Slick Willy for nothing. He lied, he got away with it and he has millions of people making excuses for him. A Zen master of deception. Niccolo Machiavelli's "Prince" personified.

You know, I remember as a kid, that many of the old Italians in my neighborhood were still sticking up for Il Duce nearly thirty years after the war. One old lady told me that the Allied forces planted "that woman" (Clara Petacci, his mistress) and made it look like he had a another woman, but she knew that Il Duce would never do such a thing. Another old fellow made the claim that Il Duce was a better man than Jesus Christ himself. Any time I said something less than complimentary about Il Duce, my grandfather would tell me that I had been lied to by my teachers.

Sad isn't it? A whole generation that just couldn't face the truth about Benito Mussolini....

I'm afraid that history will pass the same verdict on you Clinton apologists. I should feel sorry for you.

BTW... don't get too worked up about "spending millions and finding nothing".... that crop of nuts that you helped bring to office will be doing just that with this administration.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:27 PM
if he had committed the crime of perjury, he would have been charged and convicted of it.... clearly, you are no lawyer and do not know the definition of the word in law.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:30 PM
I wonder, if the democrats were ever so crass and had made President Eisenhower endure a deposition about his sex life, if he would have said that he never had sex with that Kay Summersby woman? Or would have have thought that he really had no desire to put Mamie through that.

KarlMarx
01-22-2007, 09:37 PM
if he had committed the crime of perjury, he would have been charged and convicted of it.... clearly, you are no lawyer and do not know the definition of the word in law.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....

Yeah, I don't know the meaning of perjury... get a load of this... it's called Title 18 of the Federal Code... (I just love dragging this puppy out!)

<TABLE class=statute width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=backtrail width="100%" border="0">TITLE 18 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18.html) > PART I (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I.html) > CHAPTER 79 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_79.html) > § 1621</TD><TD class=prevnext> (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00001622----000-.html)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=catchline>
§ 1621. Perjury generally

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=dates align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=statute>Whoever—
(1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode28/usc_sec_28_00001746----000-.html) of title 28 (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode28/usc_sup_01_28.html), United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Clearly you aren't a lawyer either. John Gotti was accused of murdering people but wasn't convicted, does that mean he didn't murder those people? No, it just means that, for one reason or another, the jury couldn't convict beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt. The same logic applies to Clinton. Except, Gotti's lawyers only had to convince 12 jurors, those that were after Clinton had to convince 51 (or was it 66?) senators that he was guilty.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 09:37 PM

Keep dreaming, wannabe. Why don't you challenge me to my game by my rules?:lmao:

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:39 PM

No wondering, think I pretty much got you nailed down as a behind the keyboard tough guy.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:39 PM
what you are talking about is not a game and there certainly are no rules that I would ever follow.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 09:41 PM

Not really. I unfortunately suffered the likes of you for 21 years. I can smell you.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 09:43 PM
what you are talking about is not a game and there certainly are no rules that I would ever follow.

Really? What about the Geneva Convention and the UN?

F-ing hypocrite.

You're right about one thing .... it's NOT a game, so keep your amateur ass in the house and leave the pro's alone.

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Lets face it Bubba did nothing in his 8 years but fuck and grope eveeything that moved, his administration and all their supposed achievements are all smoke and mirrors. The thing that Bubba did best was look into that camera and bullshit you, and man he was the absolute best at that, he could sell you 4 brand new tires, go see you the next day and convince you that they were bald already and sell you 4 new ones, he was the best fucking con artist to ever get his dick sucked by a fat bucktoothed ho in the oval office.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Not really. I unfortunately suffered the likes of you for 21 years. I can smell you.

yeah...that makes sense.... your e-peen is huge.

shit...for all I know, you're a seventeen year old dweeb from Cherry Hill New Jersey.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Lets face it Bubba did nothing in his 8 years but fuck and grope eveeything that moved, his administration and all their supposed achievements are all smoke and mirrors. The thing that Bubba did best was look into that camera and bullshit you, and man he was the absolute best at that, he could sell you 4 brand new tires, go see you the next day and convince you that they were bald already and sell you 4 new ones, he was the best fucking con artist to ever get his dick sucked by a fat bucktoothed ho in the oval office.

Clinton lost me the second he said he took a "puff" from a marijuana cigarette but didn't inhale. I figured that made him either a liar, or pretty stupid.

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:52 PM

shit...for all I know, you're a seventeen year old dweeb from Cherry Hill New Jersey.

Yeah, just like your a retired Navy commander, lol.:laugh:

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
No wondering, think I pretty much got you nailed down as a behind the keyboard tough guy.

and I suppose you think you're a good judge of character?

Look....let's just agree to lay off this cyber macho shit..it really is pretty immature. YOu don't like my politics...I don't like yours. Let's just leave it at that. You don't want to drive all the way up to maine to find out if I can kick your ass or not... just use your words... and if you can't compete with them, just slink away.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, just like your a retired Navy commander, lol.:laugh:

except I actually am....

are you really from Cherry Hill?

Gunny
01-22-2007, 09:54 PM

You sure seem to focus a lot on dick-size. It always seems to come down to that with you. Just keep your faggot-ass little mind off mine.

I wouldn't doubt a seventeen years old dweeb from NJ would hand you your ass in a heartbeat.

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Clinton lost me the second he said he took a "puff" from a marijuana cigarette but didn't inhale. I figured that made him either a liar, or pretty stupid.

Yeah, that motherfucker was on every side of every issue and had every angle covered when being asked a question. Kind of like "depends on what the meaning of is is", that has to go down as one of the stupidest comments or acts by a politician ever, makes Dan Quayle's potatoe look tame by comparison.

OCA
01-22-2007, 09:56 PM
and I suppose you think you're a good judge of character?

Look....let's just agree to lay off this cyber macho shit..it really is pretty immature. YOu don't like my politics...I don't like yours. Let's just leave it at that. You don't want to drive all the way up to maine to find out if I can kick your ass or not... just use your words... and if you can't compete with them, just slink away.

So let me get this straight, you've been running your piehole about what a tough guy you are for a couple days now but all of a sudden I call you on it and you want to stop? I smell bullshit.

Navy commander my balls.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:02 PM
You sure seem to focus a lot on dick-size. It always seems to come down to that with you. Just keep your faggot-ass little mind off mine.

I wouldn't doubt a seventeen years old dweeb from NJ would hand you your ass in a heartbeat.

gosh gunny...you are SUCH a cyber tough guy.
I don't know about the rest of the folks, but I sure am impressed!

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:04 PM
So let me get this straight, you've been running your piehole about what a tough guy you are for a couple days now but all of a sudden I call you on it and you want to stop? I smell bullshit.

Navy commander my balls.

kiss my ass little boy. I haven't run my piehole about anything.... I have never claimed to be any tougher than I am.

OCA
01-22-2007, 10:07 PM

Nah, you haven't been running your cakehole at all.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 10:10 PM
gosh gunny...you are SUCH a cyber tough guy.
I don't know about the rest of the folks, but I sure am impressed!

I'm not trying to be anything. You are the one makign threats ... talking about assassination, and wanting to see someone dead defending his Second Amendment Rights.

I call you on it and you start backpedalling like John Kerry.

I don't have to do anything to prove you for the nimrod you are. You're doing an outstanding job of it yourself. At least you excel at something.

OCA
01-22-2007, 10:11 PM

Jesus, this was way too easy. Maine, step up your game, or maybe this place is too much for you?

You can always go to Yahoo boards and hone your game first then come back.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't read "badass" in that at all.... just surreptitious!

OCA
01-22-2007, 10:12 PM
kiss my ass little boy. I haven't run my piehole about anything.... I have never claimed to be any tougher than I am.

Also, watch the little boy shit.

OCA
01-22-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't read "badass" in that at all.... just surreptitious!

Now you're saying we are stupid, give us a break, its right there brother!

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm not trying to be anything. You are the one makign threats ... talking about assassination, and wanting to see someone dead defending his Second Amendment Rights.

I call you on it and you start backpedalling like John Kerry.

I don't have to do anything to prove you for the nimrod you are. You're doing an outstanding job of it yourself. At least you excel at something.

look...you are the one who wished you could be president so that you could kick every muslim out of the country.... I seriously think that if America ever became such a fascist state, that many would rise up to change it....I would join them. I may not be of as much value to them as I might have once...i AM, after all, nearly 57 years old with a bad ticker...but I would do what I could to overthrow such an unAmerican regime...and I am sure that there would be MANY others who would join me.

And if the congress of the united states passes more gun control legislation, and the supreme court confirms its constitutionality, I will LOVE to see the confrontation between gun nuts who will all of a sudden rethink that "pry it out of my cold hands" ultimatum and fold like a tent.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Also, watch the little boy shit.

Why? You certainly act like a little boy....

Gunny
01-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Now you're saying we are stupid, give us a break, its right there brother!

Yeah, this little gem doesn't say: "I watched Rambo too many times."

That would be in direct contradiction to his continual preaching about following the Geneva Conventions and UN treaty, btw. "Do as I say, but not as I do."

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:25 PM
clearly we have not communicated about the "game" aspect. I have never advocated not following the Geneva Convention...but that certainly doesn't apply to situations where retired gunny sargeants are coming after retired commanders, does it?

Gunny
01-22-2007, 10:27 PM
look...you are the one who wished you could be president so that you could kick every muslim out of the country.... I seriously think that if America ever became such a fascist state, that many would rise up to change it....I would join them. I may not be of as much value to them as I might have once...i AM, after all, nearly 57 years old with a bad ticker...but I would do what I could to overthrow such an unAmerican regime...and I am sure that there would be MANY others who would join me.

And if the congress of the united states passes more gun control legislation, and the supreme court confirms its constitutionality, I will LOVE to see the confrontation between gun nuts who will all of a sudden rethink that "pry it out of my cold hands" ultimatum and fold like a tent.

Dude, seriously .... lay off the Kool Aid.

I neither expressed a desire to be President, nor to kick all the Muslims out of the country.

I am surprised that such a defender of the COnstitution as you claim to be would support Congress making unConstitutional legislation.

Gunny
01-22-2007, 10:29 PM
clearly we have not communicated about the "game" aspect. I have never advocated not following the Geneva Convention...but that certainly doesn't apply to situations where retired gunny sargeants are coming after retired commanders, does it?

Again the KoolAid. You were coming after me, remember? I just offered to fix your little red wagon for you if you did.

OCA
01-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Why? You certainly act like a little boy....

My stripes outnumber yours.

retiredman
01-22-2007, 10:39 PM
My stripes outnumber yours.

whatever you say.. captain

lol

01-22-2007, 11:22 PM

One doesn't have to be convicted of perjury to have committed. OJ wasnt convicted of murder, but does that mean he didn't murder anyone?

The commission of a crime is far separate then a court finding proof of the crimes commission.

01-22-2007, 11:25 PM

Oh but the media loved his "honesty."

Clinton is one of the worst things that ever happened to the Nation. He is also one of the worst things that ever happened to the Democrats, they just dont realize it yet. When Him and the witch are done with the Democrats, the party is going to be in shambles. Let's just hope this nation isnt too.

manu1959
01-23-2007, 12:03 AM

newt is our clinton....he will be a hero to all

01-23-2007, 12:14 AM
newt is our clinton....he will be a hero to all

To me there is no comparison. Newt is far better than Clinton ever was.

manu1959
01-23-2007, 12:19 AM
To me there is no comparison. Newt is far better than Clinton ever was.

if clinton gets a pass on sex then it is only fair.....was my point

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 01:54 AM

You communist prick. I tell you what, if they EVER enact shit like that where I'm at, I will personally email you with my name and address, and invite you to witness a gun fight. Because you know what skippy? I'm affiliated with many motorcycle clubs. Why? Because I'm a Master Harley Davidson Technician. I make their bikes go fast. I'm a God to them. And I can also tell you what a lot of them believe in. I hang around with them and ride with them. From the Hells Angels right on down to the Vagos, Branded Few, Iron Nation.... need more? Need pictures? http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=26 And I can tell you with 100% certianty, these guys aren't giving up any guns either, period.

I'm not here to fuck around and talk cyber bullshit with any meely mouthed, filthy liberal that thinks disarming America is a GOOD thing. I'm here to tell you and your kind that when the day comes, don't you think for ONE FUCKING MINUTE that there WON'T be RESISTANCE! I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU!

Now I don't where you got so anti-America if you are what you say you are. I'd think you'd have a different view point, especially on guns. Maybe you are a fag, and just have pussy points of view.

KarlMarx
01-23-2007, 06:35 AM
I once was pro-gun control, until someone I worked with asked why. I told him that guns were out of control in this country. He then told me what he had to go through to get a pistol permit. My jaw dropped. I asked him, if they already put people through that much why are there so many gun deaths and so much gun violence? His answer was that the laws we already have on the books were probably enough, but there weren't enough people to enforce them.

Anyway, it isn't people like him that are the problem, it's the outlaws (you've all heard the cliche that if guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns). I happen to know several people that each own several guns and, to my knowledge, they haven't knocked over the local bank, killed anyone or taken shots at anyone in a moment of anger.

Essentially, it's like this. There are some people out there that just want to push you around. They don't like your health habits, so they are going to tell you when and where you can smoke. They think you make too much money or own too much property so they are going to punish you by either suing you, taxing you, or subjecting you to "equitable" distribution of property in the case of divorce. They don't like the way you vote, so they get an activist judge to overthrow the will of the people. They don't like your opinions, so they seek to muzzle free speech with laws like "The Fairness Doctrine". They don't like your religion, so they tell you that you can only practice it behind closed doors insted of out in the open. The list goes on.... Gun control is just another part of their fetish... the operative word here is CONTROL.

These people don't believe in freedom. They are using the freedoms we have to take away yours.

When I hear John Edwards talk about "two Americas" I say to myself "Yeah, one that lives by the rules that you knuckleheads force on the rest of us and the other that feels that they don't have to live by them".

The other segment being those rich, liberal sons of bitches and their admirers. They look down on the rest of us as vermin because we have to work for a living.They like to fill our ears with platitudes about their virtues, they are so compassionate, they want to make the world a better place. When the crowds go home and the doors are closed, though, the truth is that they're full of contempt for humanity.

And these people don't like to do what they do out in the open. They're full of tricks, lie and deceit. That's why people like Bill Clinton is their idol. They hate truth and love lies. They love obfuscation rather than plain and simple truth. When they push for legislation, they claim that "it's for the children" or it will help save lives, but they always have an ulterior motive.

Ain't it the truth?

stephanie
01-23-2007, 06:52 AM
I once was pro-gun control, until someone I worked with asked why. I told him that guns were out of control in this country. He then told me what he had to go through to get a pistol permit. My jaw dropped. I asked him, if they already put people through that much why are there so many gun deaths and so much gun violence? His answer was that the laws we already have on the books were probably enough, but there weren't enough people to enforce them.

Anyway, it isn't people like him that are the problem, it's the outlaws (you've all heard the cliche that if guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns). I happen to know several people that each own several guns and, to my knowledge, they haven't knocked over the local bank, killed anyone or taken shots at anyone in a moment of anger.

Essentially, it's like this. There are some people out there that just want to push you around. They don't like your health habits, so they are going to tell you when and where you can smoke. They think you make too much money or own too much property so they are going to punish you by either suing you, taxing you, or subjecting you to "equitable" distribution of property in the case of divorce. They don't like the way you vote, so they get an activist judge to overthrow the will of the people. They don't like your opinions, so they seek to muzzle free speech with laws like "The Fairness Doctrine". The list goes on.... Gun control is just another part of their fetish... the operative word here is CONTROL.

These people don't believe in freedom. They are using the freedoms we have to take away yours.

When I hear John Edwards talk about "two Americas" I say to myself "Yeah, one that lives by the rules that you knuckleheads force on the rest of us and the other that feels that they don't have to live by them".

The other segment being those rich, liberal sons of bitches and their admirers. They look down on the rest of us as vermin because we have to work for a living.They like to fill our ears with platitudes about their virtues, they are so compassionate, they want to make the world a better place. When the crowds go home and the doors are closed, though, the truth is that they're full of contempt for humanity.

Ain't it the truth?

You just described a Communist....

And if we don't start standing up.......That's where were headed....

And I'm with Pale...
You come after my guns....Good fucking luck.
:read:

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Amendment II (the Second Amendment) of the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, declares the necessity for "a well regulated militia", and prohibits infringement of "the right of the people to keep and bear arms."

retiredman
01-23-2007, 08:00 AM
You communist prick. I tell you what, if they EVER enact shit like that where I'm at, I will personally email you with my name and address, and invite you to witness a gun fight. Because you know what skippy? I'm affiliated with many motorcycle clubs. Why? Because I'm a Master Harley Davidson Technician. I make their bikes go fast. I'm a God to them. And I can also tell you what a lot of them believe in. I hang around with them and ride with them. From the Hells Angels right on down to the Vagos, Branded Few, Iron Nation.... need more? Need pictures? http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=26

I'm not here to fuck around and talk cyber bullshit with any meely mouthed, filthy liberal that thinks disarming America is a GOOD thing. I'm here to tell you and your kind that when the day comes, don't you think for ONE FUCKING MINUTE that there WON'T be RESISTANCE! I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU!

Now I don't where you got so anti-America if you are what you say you are. I'd think you'd have a different view point, especially on guns. Maybe you are a fag, and just have pussy points of view.

look pale.... this really doesn't need to be about your testosterone.... of COURSE I would not come anywhere to witness a gunfight between you and law enforcement. I would rather just watch it on CNN from the comfort of my own home.

I own a handgun and a hunting rifle. I have no problem with reasonable gun control laws. Nothing about my viewpoints are anti-American in any way. So really.... tone down the insults, dial back the huffing and puffing, and I'll do the same.

KarlMarx
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
You just described a Communist....

How does that old song go? "You call it tomato, I call it tom-ah-to"?

Socialist, neocommunist, liberal... whatever you want to call them, the obsession for control of others is there.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 08:03 AM
and stephanie.... you should realize that many legal scholars interpret the 2nd amendment to BE primarily about WELL REGULATED MILITIAS...and that the gun ownership discussed in that amendment is in conjunction with membership in that WELL REGULATED MILITIA... and that reasonable gun control laws are a part of that WELL REGULATED bit.

We can disagree....but we don't need to come to blows over it.

KarlMarx
01-23-2007, 08:23 AM
This is way off topic, but, my curiosity has gotten the better of me...

Being the Egyptophile that I am... I'm dying to know!

ManfromMaine, will you kindly answer this... the photograph that is in your avatar, was that taken at Giza?

I can't make it out, is that the Great Pyramid in the background, or is it Khafre's (the middle one)?

I can't believe that you climbed a pyramid... I thought that was no longer allowed.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 08:40 AM
It is indeed taken from the top of Cheops looking over at Kefron. It was taken in the summer of '81 by none other than now-General George Casey.... back when he was a Captain and I was a Navy Lieutenant and we both were assigned to the UN Truce Supervision Organization in Palestine. We climbed Cheops with three other US military officers before sunrise and watched the sun come up from the top. It remains one of the most magnificent experiences of my life

It was illegal then, as it is now.... but we simply bribed the antiquities police who were waiting for us when we got down (they were nowhere to be seen when we surreptitiously began our climb in the dark)....it cost us about $4 US per man.

No1tovote4
01-23-2007, 10:20 AM

So quickly they forget Ronald Reagan, who came out of the woodwork and defeated the front-runner to get the nomination...

Bush was the "front-runner" who, by your inane suggestion would get the "annointing"

Here is an excerpt from his book, talking on that very subject,

As I've said, I have often wondered at how our lives can turn on what seem like small or inconsequential events. That winter, a brief and seemingly small event, one lasting only a few seconds, occurred in a high school gymnasium in Nashua, New Hampshire, and I think it helped take me to the White House. In the final days before the election in New Hampshire, I think almost everybody except the other candidates agreed that the primary had settled down to a race between George Bush and myself, with Bush the front runner.

I bolded the important part. That George's campaign manager ended up making him look a fool at the New Hampshire debates doesn't change that the nomination didn't go to the "annointed" in that case... Reagan was often thought of as "too conservative to win" and other inane statements on his stances. It was thought that by nominating Reagan the R Party handed the election to Carter. They were wrong.

No1tovote4
01-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Oh! And BTW, Tancredo is one very good candidate and it isn't about just the border. He has solid, actual conservative, beliefs that will stand out against some of the others. He has worked with outside governments to bring those who fled from justice back to the US to stand trial, and so isn't a Foreign Relations n00b like Barak Hussein Obama...

I think he may surprise people and get at least a VP offer by the time this is done. He isn't yet a household name, but is close to it...

I think he may stand more of a chance than people give him credit for.

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 10:43 AM
look pale.... this really doesn't need to be about your testosterone.... of COURSE I would not come anywhere to witness a gunfight between you and law enforcement. I would rather just watch it on CNN from the comfort of my own home.
This isn't about testosterone jerk off. It's about disarming America. A subject you seemed to be in favor of.

I own a handgun and a hunting rifle. I have no problem with reasonable gun control laws. Nothing about my viewpoints are anti-American in any way. So really.... tone down the insults, dial back the huffing and puffing, and I'll do the same.
And if you didn't notice, it's my name that's in bold here, not your's. I'll decide how people act here, not you. If you're going to spew your liberal diatribe here, and you can't take it when you receive heated replys, then maybe this board isn't for you. People are given a lot of latitude to express themselves here. Grow a pair and quite whinning, or leave.

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh! And BTW, Tancredo is one very good candidate and it isn't about just the border. He has solid, actual conservative, beliefs that will stand out against some of the others. He has worked with outside governments to bring those who fled from justice back to the US to stand trial, and so isn't a Foreign Relations n00b like Barak Hussein Obama...

I think he may surprise people and get at least a VP offer by the time this is done. He isn't yet a household name, but is close to it...

I think he may stand more of a chance than people give him credit for.

I totally agree No1. The repubs got a major wake up call a few months ago in the mid term elections. The repub voting base sent a lot of them packing. The message? Was to GET THE HELL BACK TO REAL REPUBLICAN VALUES! They "WIN" when they're true to conservativitism, and yes, Tancredo is a good man, with a good track record. He hasn't really even started campaigning yet. Give him a chance. I know I'll do what I can. I'm not above going out on a day off and putting up some signs.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 10:50 AM
I am, in no way, advocating the disarming of American citizens. Where did you learn to read? Perhaps english is a second language for you, n'est ce pas?

retiredman
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
And if you didn't notice, it's my name that's in bold here, not your's. I'll decide how people act here, not you. If you're going to spew your liberal diatribe here, and you can't take it when you receive heated replys, then maybe this board isn't for you. People are given a lot of latitude to express themselves here. Grow a pair and quite whinning, or leave.

curious, too...what happens to people who spew conservative diatribes?

KarlMarx
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
It is indeed taken from the top of Cheops looking over at Kefron. It was taken in the summer of '81 by none other than now-General George Casey.... back when he was a Captain and I was a Navy Lieutenant and we both were assigned to the UN Truce Supervision Organization in Palestine. We climbed Cheops with three other US military officers before sunrise and watched the sun come up from the top. It remains one of the most magnificent experiences of my life

It was illegal then, as it is now.... but we simply bribed the antiquities police who were waiting for us when we got down (they were nowhere to be seen when we surreptitiously began our climb in the dark)....it cost us about $4 US per man.
thanks for the info... I wonder if they've tightened security on the pyramids now that Zahi Hawass is the head of the Antiquities Service in Egypt. He seems very committed to preserving those monuments.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 11:04 AM
thanks for the info... I wonder if they've tightened security on the pyramids now that Zahi Hawass is the head of the Antiquities Service in Egypt. He seems very committed to preserving those monuments.

I dunno...I think that, just like everywhere in that part of the world, authorities - policemen, and other officials - can and will be more than willing to take a bribe.

When we were about 75% of the way down, they began congregating at the corner where we were headed for and yelled for us to come down.... as if we had any other direction to go...and threatened us with incarceration.... all tough sounding... and very official. Out came our wallets and smiles spread across their faces. From that moment on, there was no talk about incarceration, only bartering for the final tab which we were able to reduce significantly simply by holding up our hands as if to accept handcuffs and telling them we were ready to go to jail...they would say...No...No... baksheesh baksheesh... it was pretty funny.

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM
I am, in no way, advocating the disarming of American citizens. Where did you learn to read? Perhaps english is a second language for you, n'est ce pas?

No? You're not? OK... then you're just going to get a real kick out of watching as America "is" disarmed, when and if that ever happens. That "is" what you've implied.

Say what you mean, mean what you say. I don't want to babysit a liberal that can't make up his mind.

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
curious, too...what happens to people who spew conservative diatribes?

First off, conservatives talk in facts, not diatribe, and it's inevitably met with B.S. from you liberals.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 02:17 PM
No? You're not? OK... then you're just going to get a real kick out of watching as America "is" disarmed, when and if that ever happens. That "is" what you've implied.

Say what you mean, mean what you say. I don't want to babysit a liberal that can't make up his mind.

I implied I'd enjoy watching YOU get into a confrontation with law enforcement over gun control. That is absolutely the truth. That "IS" exactly what I mean. I would not support disarming America, but I would, for example, support disarming America of certain types of weaponry... and it you happened to have some of the kind that would be banned, even better! I am sure you'd put on a great show.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 02:17 PM
First off, conservatives talk in facts, not diatribe, and it's inevitably met with B.S. from you liberals.

go in for gross generalizations much there, big shooter?

darin
01-23-2007, 02:23 PM
C'mon - enough bickering - this thread isn't for the Steel Cage; but it's going that way quickly. Stick to facts and issues, folks. :)

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 02:34 PM
I implied I'd enjoy watching YOU get into a confrontation with law enforcement over gun control. That is absolutely the truth. That "IS" exactly what I mean. I would not support disarming America, but I would, for example, support disarming America of certain types of weaponry... and it you happened to have some of the kind that would be banned, even better! I am sure you'd put on a great show.

Which I interpreted you'd like to see "anybody" disarmed. Me, someone else, whoever, you'd enjoy it. You just want to see someone get their guns taken away. That's what you appeared to be saying.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Which I interpreted you'd like to see "anybody" disarmed. Me, someone else, whoever, you'd enjoy it. You just want to see someone get their guns taken away. That's what you appeared to be saying.

I wouldn't want government to come after me for my rifle and pistol.

I wouldn't mind having them come to you for your fully automatic assault weapon or your rocket launchers ;)

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't want government to come after me for my rifle and pistol.
I wouldn't want them to take your's either, or mine. It'll be a black day if it ever happens. If I'm not dead if or when, I soon will be.

I wouldn't mind having them come to you for your fully automatic assault weapon or your rocket launchers ;)

I wish.:cool:

Grumplestillskin
01-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Because you know what skippy? I'm affiliated with many motorcycle clubs. From the Hells Angels right on down to the Vagos, Branded Few. And I can tell you with 100% certianty, these guys aren't giving up any guns either, period.

I'd pay to see that. Bye-bye 1%ers! Oh, dear, how sad, never mind....

Nate
01-23-2007, 09:24 PM
fully automatic assault weapon

Typical libtard phraseology.

Funny that KKKlinton's ban on so-called "assault weapons" dealt exclusively with semiautos.

The Brady Bunch was able to get their useless legislation passed because of idiots like you.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Typical libtard phraseology.

Funny that KKKlinton's ban on so-called "assault weapons" dealt exclusively with semiautos.

The Brady Bunch was able to get their useless legislation passed because of idiots like you.

hey Nate... ever fired a BAR in full auto?

Nate
01-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I'd rather not say.

Clintonoids in the DOJ probably lurk these forums.

retiredman
01-23-2007, 09:47 PM
I'd rather not say.

Clintonoids in the DOJ probably lurk these forums.

I have...so cram your libtard phraseology where the sun doesn't shine

Pale Rider
01-23-2007, 10:36 PM
I have...so cram your libtard phraseology where the sun doesn't shine

It seems that where ever you are on the board, it turns into crap. I want to see you make an effort at debate, not just talking shit.

Nate
01-24-2007, 01:04 AM
I have...

Sure you have. You're also friends with Gen. Casey, all of your friends are Lebanese Muslims, and you can bench press 750 lbs :D

retiredman
01-24-2007, 07:46 AM
It seems that where ever you are on the board, it turns into crap. I want to see you make an effort at debate, not just talking shit.it seems that you are wearing blinders... and are selective in doling out your criticism..... "libtard phraseology" gets no mention when it is tossed out in my direction, but you are all over me like white on rice when I respond? Physician, heal thyself.

retiredman
01-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Sure you have. You're also friends with Gen. Casey, all of your friends are Lebanese Muslims, and you can bench press 750 lbs :D

I am good friends with George Casey... I have many many friends who are NOT lebanese muslims and I certainly cannot benchpress anywhere near that weight.

Your personal attacks, although unnoticed and unremarked upon by our uber-partisan moderator, are, nonetheless, pretty lame.

Nate
01-25-2007, 02:20 AM
Your personal attacks, although unnoticed and unremarked upon by our uber-partisan moderator, are, nonetheless, pretty lame.

:Sniff: I'm just trying to elevate the debate :(

retiredman
01-25-2007, 07:51 AM
:Sniff: I'm just trying to elevate the debate :(

try harder

stephanie
01-25-2007, 08:06 AM

Physobleiu.....::lmao:

Hugh Lincoln
01-25-2007, 10:36 AM
I would give Tancredo more than a snowball's chance. They didn't flash to him during the SOTU for nothing during the moment Bush proposed amnesty for illegals.

We can be sure of this: A Tancredo run will force the immigration issue into the 2008 presidential election in a way that it didn't quite surface during the 2006 Congressional race. That may end up being the real value. The question is how well will the new Democratic majority handle it. And whether amnesty can be put off...

Pale Rider
01-26-2007, 12:24 AM
I would give Tancredo more than a snowball's chance. They didn't flash to him during the SOTU for nothing during the moment Bush proposed amnesty for illegals.

We can be sure of this: A Tancredo run will force the immigration issue into the 2008 presidential election in a way that it didn't quite surface during the 2006 Congressional race. That may end up being the real value. The question is how well will the new Democratic majority handle it. And whether amnesty can be put off...

Yes, he most certainly will push the illegal alien debate to the fore front, and that is exactly why I think he'll be a major player, once people get to see and hear him.

Amnesty won't happen.

retiredman
01-26-2007, 07:43 AM
my guess is that Bush will have signed a bill from the democratic congress with moderate republican support long before Tancredo gets any traction on this issue.

Nate
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Clinton's sexual peccadillos....

You're forgetting that KKKlinton got away with serial murder (Waco) and serial rape.

Karma's a bitch :laugh: