PDA

View Full Version : Paul to Israel: Take care of yourself

red states rule
11-23-2011, 03:46 AM
More proof Ron Paul is a loon. So he would help Israel in a war against Iraq? What a way to treat our ally in the Middle East

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dgbjv4QGftY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

revelarts
11-23-2011, 05:29 AM
So If our allies pre-emptive strike a country we are suppose automatically Commit ourselves to whatever project they've planned. Do our allies do that for us?
As far as I know -i could be wrong here but, I don't think there are any Israeli troops in Iraq or Afghanistan. Don't allies help each other? Where's the Outrage talk about that?
Red it looks like Ron Paul is looking at the situation from more than one angle and making a lot of sense again.
But don't be lead by reason when knee jerk neo-con republican propaganda will get us into more middleeastern wars where soldiers will get killed for oil and so called control of the region.

red states rule
11-23-2011, 05:37 AM
So If our allies pre-emptive strike a country we are suppose automatically Commit ourselves to whatever project they've planned. Do our allies do that for us?
As far as I know -i could be wrong here but, I don't think there are any Israeli troops in Iraq or Afghanistan. Don't allies help each other? Where's the Outrage talk about that?
Red it looks like Ron Paul is looking at the situation from more than one angle and making a lot of sense again.
But don't be lead by reason when knee jerk neo-con republican propaganda will get us into more middleeastern wars where soldiers will get killed for oil and so called control of the region.

I know you have no problem with Iran getting nuks that could wipe out Israel - but most rational people do Rev

Ron Paul has shown what a total idiot he is and why he should not be taken seriously

revelarts
11-23-2011, 06:10 AM
you made it about allies, Not even all of our NATO allies went with us into Iraq. Wisely, They decided to take their own council and didn't commit to our Pre-emptive war.

I know you have no problem with Iran getting nuks that could wipe out Israel - but most rational people do Rev

Ron Paul has shown what a total idiot he is and why he should not be taken seriously

Rational people? The same rational people that told us that Iraq had-was going to get-a-nuke-wmd-s, and the Iraqi Oil would pay for our war expenses?
Sure. Those folks are reliable Red. :rolleyes:
Ron Paul was absolutely right about Iraq and has proven that he should be taken very seriously.

Noir
11-23-2011, 08:35 AM
Seems sensible to me, don't let another country commit your sons and daughters to war.

ConHog
11-23-2011, 09:22 PM
More proof Ron Paul is a loon. So he would help Israel in a war against Iraq? What a way to treat our ally in the Middle East

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dgbjv4QGftY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Ron Paul is a loon, but I agree with him here. Let them do whatever they want in regards to Iran. Now if Iran attacks them, we have a mutual defense treaty and should honor that, but a preemptive strike? We are in noway obliged to aid Israel in such.

red states rule
11-24-2011, 04:24 AM
If Iran is attacked by Iran it will be from nuclear weapons and there will not be an Israel to assist
CH.

I remember well when Israel had the balls to take out Saddam's nuclear facilties and the world was outraged

The good news is they will take out Iran's nuclear facilities if they feel it is a threat since no other country will step up to the plate and do it

Once again, people show how spinless they are to stand up to evil. Some never learn from history

ConHog
11-24-2011, 10:09 AM
If Iran is attacked by Iran it will be from nuclear weapons and there will not be an Israel to assist
CH.

I remember well when Israel had the balls to take out Saddam's nuclear facilties and the world was outraged

The good news is they will take out Iran's nuclear facilities if they feel it is a threat since no other country will step up to the plate and do it

Once again, people show how spinless they are to stand up to evil. Some never learn from history

See here you go name calling again when you're griping about something that wasn't even said.

A) I didn't say we should prevent Israel from taking out Iran's nuclear capability before it gets off the ground
B) I didn't even say that the US shouldn't do so.

What I DID say , and what I have LONG said, is that we should tell Israel " you handle the middle east how you see fit, it's your neighborhood" and advertise the fact that while we won't be at Israel's side at every turn if they act preemptively, neither will we stop them from doing so.

Half the reason Iran talks so tough is because they know the US will stop Israel from doing anything too extreme. Let them know that that is no longer our policy and watch how fast they shut up.

red states rule
11-25-2011, 04:40 AM
See here you go name calling again when you're griping about something that wasn't even said.

A) I didn't say we should prevent Israel from taking out Iran's nuclear capability before it gets off the ground
B) I didn't even say that the US shouldn't do so.

What I DID say , and what I have LONG said, is that we should tell Israel " you handle the middle east how you see fit, it's your neighborhood" and advertise the fact that while we won't be at Israel's side at every turn if they act preemptively, neither will we stop them from doing so.

Half the reason Iran talks so tough is because they know the US will stop Israel from doing anything too extreme. Let them know that that is no longer our policy and watch how fast they shut up.

Where did I name call?

All I am saying is Israel cannot expect any help from THIS administration or other major nations so they probably will need to take care of Iran on ther own

Which is a shame

ConHog
11-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Where did I name call?

All I am saying is Israel cannot expect any help from THIS administration or other major nations so they probably will need to take care of Iran on ther own

Which is a shame

Saying people are spineless is generally regarded as name calling RSR. Saying Israel should take care of her own affairs is not spineless.

chloe
11-27-2011, 05:15 PM
In a way we shouldn't be involved, we can't afford to be in wars that don't concern us directly, unless they want to pay us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Foriegn aid to Israel costs

http://wrmea.org/component/content/article/245-2008-november/3845-congress-watch-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-us-aid-to-israel-almost-114-billion.html

red states rule
11-28-2011, 04:03 AM
In a way we shouldn't be involved, we can't afford to be in wars that don't concern us directly, unless they want to pay us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Foriegn aid to Israel costs

http://wrmea.org/component/content/article/245-2008-november/3845-congress-watch-a-conservative-estimate-of-total-direct-us-aid-to-israel-almost-114-billion.html

Sorry to disagree Chloe, but if Isreal needs help to take out Iran's nukes, or is attacked, we should step up. Who wants Iran to have nukes in the first place?

chloe
11-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Sorry to disagree Chloe, but if Isreal needs help to take out Iran's nukes, or is attacked, we should step up. Who wants Iran to have nukes in the first place?

You can disagree red, I just don't think we owe them.

ConHog
11-28-2011, 11:32 PM

I personally absolutely think we should give Iran a chance to have nukes. We toss two or twenty their way and tell them they can keep whatever they catch.:laugh2: