PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

revelarts
11-24-2011, 10:47 AM
:dance:

Happy thanksgiving everyone,
I think we all have a lot to be very thankful for.
God bless you and yours

Peace

red states rule
11-24-2011, 11:32 AM

God bless you and yours

Peace

Same to you and your family as well Rev

and to everyone else have a great day

jimnyc
11-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope everyone enjoys food, family and football!

Kathianne
11-24-2011, 02:56 PM

God bless you and yours

Peace

Going to throw the turkey in about 1/2 hour. Kids are coming over around 6. Just tried a trial of stuffing, new recipe. It's good, though I think I'm sorry I didn't use the old standby.

I did make a kick ass cranberry relish, sort of a tangy fruit salad. ;)

Jess
11-24-2011, 05:16 PM
The bird is in the oven, Gunny is asleep after having organized and overseen the leaf raking work party consisting of 6 kids (ages 6 to 11, all but one being the male variety) and then his own workout. Presumably his workout was to deal with the frustration of the work party. :laugh:

Happiest of days, all. 2636

Love Monkey
11-24-2011, 06:01 PM
We had a great Thanksgiving meal, a couple of good friends over to help eat up all the stuff Mrs. Love Monkey fixed. Nice thing about have friends over for Thanksgiving is you get to send them home with at least 80% of your left overs. Now, for the next few days it will be turkey sandwiches which are yummy...

Another good thing about Thanksgiving is it is specifically a day set aside to thank the good Lord for our many blessings. That part of the day often gets over looked so, in order to make sure it doesn't happen to you, and you forget to give thanks for your many blessings, on the count of 3 stop what you're doing and thank the Lord for the things he has done for you. Here we go, ready, set, 1, 2, 3... Now, give thanks.

Kathianne
11-24-2011, 11:09 PM
10:05 and the mess is pretty well cleaned up. ;) The middle son did all the dishes! Woot! His fiance said, "Kathy, you did a good job in bringing him up!" LOL! First time he's done the dishes for a holiday. I have a feeling he'll be doing a lot more with her. Now I remember the times before dishwasher. That was 'clean up' time!

Everything turned out good, no disasters. I was right about the stuffing, good but not as good as the traditional sausage & sage. Biggest hit was broccoli, wild rice, & cheese casserole. Only my boys and son-in-law ate any pie. Going to be doing left overs for a long time!

Jeff
11-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Yall

I ate to much to take the bike for a ride and worse yet to even care that my team got beat by the cowgirls :laugh:

And to think I haven't even thought of the turkey sandwiches with dressing cranberry sauce and mayo , OOO well got to run just made myself hungry again, LOL

red states rule
11-25-2011, 02:00 AM
10:05 and the mess is pretty well cleaned up. ;) The middle son did all the dishes! Woot! His fiance said, "Kathy, you did a good job in bringing him up!" LOL! First time he's done the dishes for a holiday. I have a feeling he'll be doing a lot more with her. Now I remember the times before dishwasher. That was 'clean up' time!

Everything turned out good, no disasters. I was right about the stuffing, good but not as good as the traditional sausage & sage. Biggest hit was broccoli, wild rice, & cheese casserole. Only my boys and son-in-law ate any pie. Going to be doing left overs for a long time!

Women are good trainers Kat

Everytime my GF cooks for me I do the dishes, and clean the kitchen up afterwards.

red states rule
11-25-2011, 02:19 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gv112411dAPR20111123044551.jpg