PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Buffalo Leader Caught in Numerous Lies About His Military Service

red states rule
11-24-2011, 11:49 AM
Given this hippie is a liar about his service I wonder if he is related to John Kerry or Virgil?

The claims of a dedicated member of the Occupy Buffalo movement that he saw combat in Iraq and Afghanistan are not supported by Army records.

Christopher M. Simmance has told several media outlets, including The Buffalo News, that he served as many as three tours of duty in those war zones and that he was severely injured in Afghanistan.

Service records obtained from the Army, however, show he was stationed at Fort Lewis, Wash., for three years and he left the active-duty Army in January 2001 -- before the 9/11 terror attacks.

Simmance insists his Army records are incomplete. He told The News he stands by his claims of seeing combat.

"Everything I've told you is completely true; I've got nothing to hide," Simmance said in one of three interviews.

People close to Simmance told The News they initially believed his claims of wartime deployments but they grew disenchanted when they discovered he was exaggerating his military service.

"I cannot confirm any of what he said," Denise Simmance, his mother, told The News.
Simmance has been interviewed numerous times by local media outlets since join ing the Occupy Buffalo movement, where he has been a constant presence since the protesters began camping out in front of City Hall early last month.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article645035.ece

Gunny
11-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Given this hippie is a liar about his service I wonder if he is related to John Kerry or Virgil?

Seems a tad hard to see combat when there isn't any until after one is discharged. :laugh:

red states rule
11-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Seems a tad hard to see combat when there isn't any until after one is discharged. :laugh:

He was probably thinking about the combat he had with a typewriter ribbon, or the shovel trying to dig the latrine

Gunny
11-26-2011, 06:49 AM
He was probably thinking about the combat he had with a typewriter ribbon, or the shovel trying to dig the latrine

And here I thought it was just his favorite episode of Combat! :laugh:

red states rule
11-26-2011, 06:51 AM
And here I thought it was just his favorite episode of Combat! :laugh:

Or like the combat experiences of Capt Binghamton on McHales Navy

Gunny
11-26-2011, 06:53 AM
Or like the combat experiences of Capt Binghamton on McHales Navy

Not just like. At least Capt Binghamtom was funny.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 06:57 AM
Not just like. At least Capt Binghamtom was funny.

Joe Flynn (RIP) did play the character perfectly didn't he?

OK, maybe the same combat experiences as John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Joe Flynn (RIP) did play the character perfectly didn't he?

OK, maybe the same combat experiences as John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry

THAT is who came to my mind first. Kerry did at least however serve in Vietnam; although, the abbreviated version. I'd liken it more to Kerry's testimony before Congress. He lied so much he sounded like a cliche for an Oliver Stone Vietnam move and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't use the script for "Platoon". Well, either he lied or he was derelict in his duty under the UCMJ as an officer and a gentleman to report ALL war crimes AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE. Not 5 years later to get his face in the headlines to jumpstart his career of mis-serving this Nation.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 07:07 AM
THAT is who came to my mind first. Kerry did at least however serve in Vietnam; although, the abbreviated version. I'd liken it more to Kerry's testimony before Congress. He lied so much he sounded like a cliche for an Oliver Stone Vietnam move and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't use the script for "Platoon". Well, either he lied or he was derelict in his duty under the UCMJ as an officer and a gentleman to report ALL war crimes AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE. Not 5 years later to get his face in the headlines to jumpstart his career of mis-serving this Nation.

I know it really makes those who did serve, and did fight in combat - very angry when anyone lies about thier service

The liberal media dismisses it (as long they are a lib) and that is just as bad

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:10 AM
I know it really makes those who did serve, and did fight in combat - very angry when anyone lies about thier service

The liberal media dismisses it (as long they are a lib) and that is just as bad

It used to make me angry. I guess I've been desensitized by the left (one of their favorite games to pretending the obvious isn't going to be the outcome). Like the fuckwit atheists currently on a tear in their ongoing war against Christianity.

ANyway, I just sort of expect no better from the leftoids.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 07:12 AM
It used to make me angry. I guess I've been desensitized by the left (one of their favorite games to pretending the obvious isn't going to be the outcome). Like the fuckwit atheists currently on a tear in their ongoing war against Christianity.

ANyway, I just sort of expect no better from the leftoids.

They show little or no respect for the US military - until election time. But those who serve (and their families) know how libs feel about them

Rmember Al Gore wanting to toss the military vote out and not be counted?

That is why the military vote goes by a wide margin to the R's

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:42 AM
They show little or no respect for the US military - until election time. But those who serve (and their families) know how libs feel about them

Rmember Al Gore wanting to toss the military vote out and not be counted?

That is why the military vote goes by a wide margin to the R's

Not only do I remember, I know WHOSE vote it was. It was Navy and Marine Corps members deployed from NAS Jacksonville, FL. The mail was late so he tried to have the votes tossed. He lost Duval County, FL miserably. :laugh:

Would have looked pretty stupid had they allowed all these other extra and late votes and not USSouthCom's.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 07:52 AM
Not only do I remember, I know WHOSE vote it was. It was Navy and Marine Corps members deployed from NAS Jacksonville, FL. The mail was late so he tried to have the votes tossed. He lost Duval County, FL miserably. :laugh:

Would have looked pretty stupid had they allowed all these other extra and late votes and not USSouthCom's.

and the liberal media glossed over it since they know the votes would go for Bush so they did not care

The contempt the left and liberal media has for the US military is disgusting Gunny

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:56 AM
and the liberal media glossed over it since they know the votes would go for Bush so they did not care

The contempt the left and liberal media has for the US military is disgusting Gunny

They gloss everything over. Gore, Kerry, Obama ... Obama got caught in flat-out lies and the left ignored them. How much time did they spend on their fabricated "Bush Lied" campaign though? Or waterboarding? That shit was all going on YEARS after the fact. But Obama could commit murder yesterday and he'd be forgiven by the left/left-driven media today.

red states rule
11-28-2011, 03:01 AM
They gloss everything over. Gore, Kerry, Obama ... Obama got caught in flat-out lies and the left ignored them. How much time did they spend on their fabricated "Bush Lied" campaign though? Or waterboarding? That shit was all going on YEARS after the fact. But Obama could commit murder yesterday and he'd be forgiven by the left/left-driven media today.

How true. Yesterday watched as this "professor" played the race card in defense of Obama, and the lone conservative on the panel spoke up

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/107787" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
11-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Hey Gunny I was not aware that Bode was a dude in Buffalo, were you? :laugh: