PDA

View Full Version : Hey Friends sorry about my hiatus from DP but......I've been busy preparing a lawsuit

chloe
11-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah Jimnyc sexually Harassed me in one of Herman Cain's Godfather restaurants.

I am thinking of making this a "class action" law suit and Jess told me that Jim has harassed her and Gunny too.

SO if he's done the same to you jump on the band wagon with us let's stick it to the man !!!

Conhog said his wife knows Gloria Allred.......OH MY GOD WE WILL BE RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::salute:

Gaffer
11-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I think he's innocent, he just mentioned you had pizza sauce on your boobies and offered to lick it off. :eek:

red states rule
11-25-2011, 02:21 AM
Glad to have you back Chloe. You were gone way to long

Jess
11-25-2011, 08:08 AM

I am thinking of making this a "class action" law suit and Jess told me that Jim has harassed her and Gunny too.

SO if he's done the same to you jump on the band wagon with us let's stick it to the man !!!

Conhog said his wife knows Gloria Allred.......OH MY GOD WE WILL BE RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::salute:

Is it still harassment if you enjoy it? I need to know because that would broaden the scope of the lawsuit, plus I may be able to work up several other lawsuits.

Jess
11-25-2011, 08:13 AM
I think he's innocent, he just mentioned you had pizza sauce on your boobies and offered to lick it off. :eek:

Not true! SO not true!

It was beer. She accidentally spilled a beer on herself. He started yelling "alcohol abuse" and assaulted her. It was horrific to watch. I may never recover. 2638

red states rule
11-25-2011, 05:00 PM
I would be happy to represent you Chloe. I have not spent years watching reruns of Perry Mason,and Matlock for nothing

PostmodernProphet
11-26-2011, 02:20 PM
good choice......suing Justin Beiber for paternity already's been done......

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:05 AM
good choice......suing Justin Beiber for paternity already's been done......

oh thanks for the idea PP......:rolleyes:

I should take my cues from you.

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:06 AM
I would be happy to represent you Chloe. I have not spent years watching reruns of Perry Mason,and Matlock for nothing

All great shows.

I was watching an old retro TV show the other night called "Kojack" and I remembered my dad used to like that show better never watched it.

It was kind of charming that show.

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Is it still harassment if you enjoy it? I need to know because that would broaden the scope of the lawsuit, plus I may be able to work up several other lawsuits.

Good point......I've been hanging out at the La raza website and once they found out I was a legal american born gringo they banned me so i am gonna pursue a lawsuit against them for racial discrimination.:cool:

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:11 AM

so he says.....he's pretty sneaky he will lure you into his charm and then mysteriously have amnesia when chris hansen walks in with a camera crew:rolleyes:

don't even think about asking for a monkey this year......

jimnyc
11-27-2011, 10:14 AM

I sexually harassed you AND Jess, and am facing a potential lawsuit, and I never got to see boobies? That's fucked!

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:17 AM
I sexually harassed you AND Jess, and am facing a potential lawsuit, and I never got to see boobies? That's fucked!

Yeah I only show cleavage.........naked boobs are reserved for single men;)

jimnyc
11-27-2011, 10:19 AM

I didn't see cleavage either! And I'll be single till the football games are over today, then I'm back in hell. But I'll look for boobies in between games or at halftime!

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:23 AM
I didn't see cleavage either! And I'll be single till the football games are over today, then I'm back in hell. But I'll look for boobies in between games or at halftime!

:laugh2: cleavage is all you get buddy

red states rule
11-27-2011, 10:46 AM

(raising hand)

I'm single!!!

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:51 AM
(raising hand)

I'm single!!!

technically you are not.....:laugh:

but here's from thursday
;)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2kjzwp.jpg

red states rule
11-27-2011, 10:56 AM
technically you are not.....:laugh:

but here's from thursday
;)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2kjzwp.jpg

Damn you and your good memory :laugh2:

Jess
11-28-2011, 09:36 AM
(raising hand)

I'm single!!!

Uh huh. Aren't you the one always talking about your awesome, long-term girlfriend? Stick a fork in you cuz you're done. :rolleyes: