PDA

View Full Version : Woman Pepper Sprays Other Black Friday Shoppers

Shadow
11-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Well Hell...If I had of known I could bring pepper spray I may have reconsidered going.
:laugh2:

A woman shot pepper spray to keep shoppers from merchandise she wanted during a Black Friday sale, and 20 people suffered minor injuries, authorities said.
The incident occurred shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday in a crowded Los Angeles-area Walmart as shoppers hungry for deals were let inside the store.
Police said the suspect shot the pepper spray when the coverings over the items she wanted were removed.

"Somehow she was trying to use it to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga told The Associated Press early Friday.
He said she was apparently after some electronics and used the pepper spray to keep other shoppers at bay.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-pepper-sprays-black-friday-shoppers-15026711

fj1200
11-25-2011, 01:44 PM
WTF is wrong with people!

Thunderknuckles
11-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Nothing says Christmas like singing carols, kissing under the mistletoe, and getting pepper sprayed :D

ConHog
11-25-2011, 02:35 PM
WTF is wrong with people!

Was wondering the same thing last night at midnight when one 400 lb woman punched out another 400 lb woman at our local Wal Mart because the other 400 lb woman took 3 cameras at 12 o clock when the limit was 2. This was only about 20 feet from a cop in uniform to. People are stupid.

Binky
11-25-2011, 02:37 PM
The world is out of control and it is the "all about me" attitude. Sickening! One thing for sure, it is now all about her and her sentencing. LOLOLOLOL!

Binky
11-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Nothing says Christmas like singing carols, kissing under the mistletoe, and getting pepper sprayed :D

It's all about the greed.

Thunderknuckles
11-25-2011, 03:02 PM
It's all about the greed.
I think it's more about selfishness than greed. This is what happens when we as a society go out of our way to remove Jesus from Christmas. Even if you're not Christian, Christmas should be a reminder of self sacrifice, love and compassion for others. That lesson is lost when we forget the entire reason for celebrating Christmas to begin with.

ConHog
11-25-2011, 03:08 PM
I think it's more about selfishness than greed. This is what happens when we as a society go out of our way to remove Jesus from Christmas. Even if you're not Christian, Christmas should be a reminder of self sacrifice, love and compassion for others. That lesson is lost when we forget the entire reason for celebrating Christmas to begin with.

I think it's more about stupidity. Who the fuck attacks another person over something so trivial? Stupid people that's who.

fj1200
11-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Was wondering the same thing last night at midnight when one 400 lb woman punched out another 400 lb woman at our local Wal Mart because the other 400 lb woman took 3 cameras at 12 o clock when the limit was 2. This was only about 20 feet from a cop in uniform to. People are stupid.

Maybe she thought it was two per normal sized person... honest mistake. :laugh:

Shadow
11-25-2011, 04:42 PM

Pleasure mixed with a little pain..Oooh la la ;)

Shadow
11-25-2011, 04:46 PM

My daughter went to Walmart at about 10:00pm with her grandma last night...came home disgusted saying..."those wacko's were even fighting over waffle makers". So...I guess it started early (the fisticuffs over bargains).

It never ceases to amaze me what lengths selfish nitwits will sink too.

darin
11-26-2011, 07:43 AM
dollars to donuts every one there, in that mob, voted for Obama.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 07:48 AM
dollars to donuts every one there, in that mob, voted for Obama.

They would be perfect poll workers to maintain "order" as people vote, and vote for the "correct" candidate

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:50 AM
Well Hell...If I had of known I could bring pepper spray I may have reconsidered going.
:laugh2:

A woman shot pepper spray to keep shoppers from merchandise she wanted during a Black Friday sale, and 20 people suffered minor injuries, authorities said.
The incident occurred shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday in a crowded Los Angeles-area Walmart as shoppers hungry for deals were let inside the store.
Police said the suspect shot the pepper spray when the coverings over the items she wanted were removed.

"Somehow she was trying to use it to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga told The Associated Press early Friday.
He said she was apparently after some electronics and used the pepper spray to keep other shoppers at bay.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-pepper-sprays-black-friday-shoppers-15026711

Like I said before ... she probably took time off from her hovel at OWS to go try and cheat at yet something else.

shattered
11-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Lol. There's a method that I never thought of using to get what I want. And I carry pepper spray, too.

Damn.

Gunny
11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Lol. There's a method that I never thought of using to get what I want. And I carry pepper spray, too.

Damn.

Damn. And here I was all proud thinking it was you.

Abbey Marie
11-26-2011, 01:25 PM

Well now, that was gross on several levels.

shattered
11-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Damn. And here I was all proud thinking it was you.

Sorry to disappoint, again. (Where's that red-faced smiley when you need it..)