PDA

View Full Version : Obama.. Who listens Now...?

Lumpy 1
11-25-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm kinda blah with Obama..

I rarely listen to his speeches anymore..

I hardly care what he has to say..

just sayin...:gives:

Shadow
11-26-2011, 12:24 AM

I'm with you Lumpy. His arrogant snark started bugging me way back during the primaries. Then later I could barely tolerate him while trying to listen to the presidential debates. This guys nasty attitude rubs me the wrong way (always has)...I don't go out of my way to listen to him speak at all.

Lumpy 1
11-26-2011, 04:06 AM
I'm with you Lumpy. His arrogant snark started bugging me way back during the primaries. Then later I could barely tolerate him while trying to listen to the presidential debates. This guys nasty attitude rubs me the wrong way (always has)...I don't go out of my way to listen to him speak at all.

His speech between the Styrofoam Greek columns kinda showed me this Guy's got delusions of grandeur in the pathetic range..

It was all down hill from there...now, I just hear blah blah...

red states rule
11-26-2011, 04:35 AM

Who listens?

Liberal media newsrooms across the nation. His speeches is where they get their talking points for their front page op-ed's they call front page news stories

Lumpy 1
11-26-2011, 04:54 AM
Who listens?

Liberal media newsrooms across the nation. His speeches is where they get their talking points for their front page op-ed's they call front page news stories

I'm thinkin your right...but just listening isn't enough, they are also called on to interpret and protect when he screws up..God love them and humor me.. better pundit contortions than a circus side show..

The last one when he described Americans as lazy...had me quite amused..

red states rule
11-26-2011, 04:59 AM
I'm thinkin your right...but just listening isn't enough, they are also called on to interpret and protect when he screws up..God love them and humor me.. better pundit contortions than a circus side show..

The last one when he described Americans as lazy...had me quite amused..

The liberal media is Obama's re-election staff. They have ignored many of his srewups, and outright corruption. They have attacked anyone who has posed a threat to him (and in some cases their families as well) They have played the race card nearly everyday since Obama took office to explain why anyone would be opposed to his policies.

Oh I know the liberal media well, and journalism died during the 2008 election as anyone with an IQ above room temp could see the open support the liberal media gave Obama

And will give him in 2012

Lumpy 1
11-26-2011, 05:27 AM
The liberal media is Obama's re-election staff. They have ignored many of his srewups, and outright corruption. They have attacked anyone who has posed a threat to him (and in some cases their families as well) They have played the race card nearly everyday since Obama took office to explain why anyone would be opposed to his policies.

Oh I know the liberal media well, and journalism died during the 2008 election as anyone with an IQ above room temp could see the open support the liberal media gave Obama

And will give him in 2012

When Fox News showed success, the liberal media lost their slight modicum of veiled balance, they simply couldn't handle the competition with reason and full truths. It's been attack mode ever since...
I once wrote an OP on all the cards Democrats and their captured media play.. I'll try to dig it up, it always current..:laugh:

red states rule
11-26-2011, 06:54 AM
When Fox News showed success, the liberal media lost their slight modicum of veiled balance, they simply couldn't handle the competition with reason and full truths. It's been attack mode ever since...
I once wrote an OP on all the cards Democrats and their captured media play.. I'll try to dig it up, it always current..:laugh:

and as Fox News continues to grow by being fair and balanced, DNCTV hires Al Sharpton as a host?

It is not surprising the prime time lineup on DNCTV has NOT mentioned the Solyndra story ONCE since the story broke

That is why DNCTC is in the basement of the ratings when it comes to cable news networks; and why thye hate Fox News which has been at the top of the ratings for years

darin
11-26-2011, 07:40 AM
I would pay more attention to POTUS if he wasn't such a lying political ideologue. I get sorta emotionally HURT when he gives his speeches because I cannot believe somebody in his station in life could spout such complete bullshit with a straight face. Sickens me to no end.

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:43 AM

Not so much nasty as he's a typical, arrogant lib, who gets testy when you DARE question why he claims the grass is blue and the sky is green.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 07:46 AM
Not so much nasty as he's a typical, arrogant lib, who gets testy when you DARE question why he claims the grass is blue and the sky is green.

I wonder if Obama was regreting this moment as he was watching the 2010 election results coming in?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EjnJzNBka8o" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Gunny
11-26-2011, 07:53 AM
I wonder if Obama was regreting this moment as he was watching the 2010 election results coming in?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EjnJzNBka8o" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Problem is, if the right doesn't get its shit together (not sniping each other would be a good start) and get behind one candidate, that f-ing idiot Obama could get re-elected fairly easy.

red states rule
11-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Problem is, if the right doesn't get its shit together (not sniping each other would be a good start) and get behind one candidate, that f-ing idiot Obama could get re-elected fairly easy.

That will happen soon enough. Iowa in is January and by mid-Feb the field of candidates will be reduced.

The economy is not likely to imporve to a point where Obama and his re-election staff in the liberal media can actually talk about how great it is doing - so Obama will have a difficult election no matter who the R's put up