PDA

View Full Version : Your.. 3 Political Wishes

Lumpy 1
11-25-2011, 11:14 PM
I'll start...:thanks:

1)..Both political parties have an epiphany and start working for us.

2)..Conservative Republicans take over the House, Senate and Presidency in 2012...and they don't blow it by overspending this time..

3)..I'm saving this one...:rolleyes:

Wind Song
11-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Bush tax cuts expire and aren't renewed.

Jobs Jobs Jobs

Emnity between the two parties eases.

red states rule
11-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Bush tax cuts expire and aren't renewed.

Jobs Jobs Jobs

Emnity between the two parties eases.

I would love for you to explain how you will get your second wish if you get your first wish as well

Why would you want to see my taxes go up by 33%? I thought you libs were for the working middle class?

I wish liberals everywhere would take - and PASS - Economics 101 and Finance 101

PostmodernProphet
11-26-2011, 02:16 PM
1) the White House
2) Congress
3) the Supreme Court......

revelarts
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM
1. That every criminally compromised politician, judge and bureaucrat (sitting and former) would be fully exposed, jailed and or fined then removed with the appropriate level of disgrace.
2. the 1st wish granted that the 99% new congress and executive is made up of honest competent Constitutionalists, Libertarians and and true independents. ZERO Ds and Rs.
3. That there be a wide spread shift of Americans to trusting each other, understanding freedom and the constitution as a solid foundation for gov't going forward and push their reps to dismantle the monster of big fed gov't and it's big biz entanglements with wisdom.

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Government ended all programs started by FDR

States kicked out all illegals no amnesty

Military sent a bill to all countries we helped win a war :salute:

red states rule
11-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Government ended all programs started by FDR

States kicked out all illegals no amnesty

Military sent a bill to all countries we helped win a war :salute:

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/tourback600.gif

chloe
11-27-2011, 10:47 AM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/tourback600.gif

we need to collect on that debt:cool::cool:

red states rule
11-27-2011, 10:57 AM

and have a Shit list of countries that constanty bash America that we will NOT help

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 01:25 PM

instead we continue to give them even MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 01:30 PM
I'll start...:thanks:

1)..Both political parties have an epiphany and start working for us.

2)..Conservative Republicans take over the House, Senate and Presidency in 2012...and they don't blow it by overspending this time..

3)..I'm saving this one...:rolleyes:

pelosi and bama get caught sexting each other, then after trying to blame it on Pres Bush, are forced out of politics forever.
2.STRIP THE FEDS OF ALL THEIR PROGRAMS, AGENCIES, POLICIES AND ANY OTHER POWERS AND CONTROL THEY HAVE, OF THOSE THINGS AND GIVE THEM BACK TO THE STATES AND COUNTIES, CITIES.
3make judges who oppose the death penalty spend their vacations in a cabin in the woods with charles manson, ted bundy

ConHog
11-27-2011, 04:38 PM
now that all the wishful things are out of the way, let's get to reality

1. Implement the Real ID Act IMMEDIATELY
2. Implement a voter exam
3. Balanced budget amendment

LuvRPgrl
11-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Repeal any id act immediately

amend the cotus so nobody ever has to pass any test to vote.

ConHog
11-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Repeal any id act immediately

amend the cotus so nobody ever has to pass any test to vote.

So you enjoy idiots who think that Sarah Palin was Obama 's running mate deciding the future of our nation?

I'm not talking about any elaborate exam. Just a basic "are you an idiot" exam.
'

I'm quite sure that given enough time to prepare you could pass man.

LOL okay that was just in jest, don't get all angry.

LuvRPgrl
11-28-2011, 03:00 AM
So you enjoy idiots who think that Sarah Palin was Obama 's running mate deciding the future of our nation?.
not at all, and dont try to put words in my mouth. What I disllike even more than those idiots voting with such bad info in their brains, is someone else deciding who can and cant vote, someone else deciding what the test will include. They use it to exclude groups of people they dont like, they did it against the negroes once upon a time, till it was banned altoghether.

I'm not talking about any elaborate exam. Just a basic "are you an idiot" exam..and who will come up with that exam.

'

I'm quite sure that given enough time to prepare you could pass man..

NOPE, actually I would never pass such an exam, NEVER.

LOL okay that was just in jest, don't get all angry.

hey, I dont get angry at all, ever, hardly unless someone messes with my family. But my awareness of who I am and am not, allows me to never get mad or insulted by anyone. In fact, if they are right, I will join in and insult myself right with them
....And especially if someone wants to insult me by attacking my intelligence, all I gotta say is good luck.

red states rule
11-28-2011, 03:10 AM
not at all, and dont try to put words in my mouth. What I disllike even more than those idiots voting with such bad info in their brains, is someone else deciding who can and cant vote, someone else deciding what the test will include. They use it to exclude groups of people they dont like, they did it against the negroes once upon a time, till it was banned altoghether.

and who will come up with that exam.

'

NOPE, actually I would never pass such an exam, NEVER.

hey, I dont get angry at all, ever, hardly unless someone messes with my family. But my awareness of who I am and am not, allows me to never get mad or insulted by anyone. In fact, if they are right, I will join in and insult myself right with them
....And especially if someone wants to insult me by attacking my intelligence, all I gotta say is good luck.

Hey we all can't be as intellectually superior as the omnipotent CH :laugh2:

With CH, his superior intel has never been questioned by other members since CH is only member who mentions it

ConHog
11-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey we all can't be as intellectually superior as the omnipotent CH :laugh2:

With CH, his superior intel has never been questioned by other members since CH is only member who mentions it

More trolling from you RSR?

Love Monkey
11-28-2011, 08:37 PM
My 3 political wishes:

1. If a member of any political party tells a lie, or half-truth, their head would automatically explode.
2. Politics would be banned from being discussed on any television network - except for coverage on the night on national elections and the annual State of the Union Speech.
3. Term limits. Two complete terms in office and you are never heard from again.