PDA

View Full Version : Mylasian M tribunal: Bush and Blair Guilty War Crimes

revelarts
11-28-2011, 10:17 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

Speaking of psycopaths

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vp-vdfkfZO0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

KUALA LUMPUR — Former U.S. President George W. Bush and British ex-Prime Minister Tony Blair have been found guilty at a mock tribunal in Malaysia for committing “crimes against peace” during the Iraq war.
The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, part of an initiative by former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad — a fierce critic of the Iraq war — found the former leaders guilty Tuesday after a four-day hearing.
“The Tribunal deliberated over the case and decided unanimously that the first accused George Bush and second accused Blair have been found guilty of crimes against peace,” the tribunal said in a statement.

A seven-member panel chaired by former Malaysian Federal Court judge Abdul Kadir Sulaiman presided over the trial, which began last Saturday, and both Bush and Blair were tried in absentia.
“The evidence showed that the drums of wars were being beaten long before the invasion. The accused in their own memoirs have admitted their own intention to invade Iraq regardless of international law,” it said.
The verdict is purely symbolic as the tribunal has no enforcement powers.
The tribunal is also expected to later hear torture and war crimes charges against seven others, including former U.S. Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld and former Vice-President Dick Cheney.

fj1200
11-28-2011, 01:46 PM
I assume the Malays feel better about themselves now. :rolleyes:

Missileman
11-28-2011, 02:35 PM
I assume the Malays feel better about themselves now. :rolleyes:

They probably still suffer from malaise.

jimnyc
11-28-2011, 02:38 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">Speaking of psycopaths</object>

Agreed, and those who allowed futile proceedings by dumbasses to proceed should pay for whatever costs were incurred. I hope the public doesn't have to pay for their idiocy.

revelarts
11-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Agreed, and those who allowed futile proceedings by dumbasses to proceed should pay for whatever costs were incurred. I hope the public doesn't have to pay for their idiocy.

Not what i meant.

Gaffer
11-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Let's see, the 98% muslim country of Malaysia tried Bush and Blair for war crimes. Imagine that.

jimnyc
11-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Not what i meant.

Oh, I'm sure you meant to call Blair and Bush "psychopaths" - and you'd be more retarded on that issue than these wackjobs thinking their court will have any affect on either gentlemen at all. YOU disagreeing with Iraq/Afghanistan or a host of either issues doesn't even come close to making either of the psychopaths. Not even by a long shot. Not even close. Just a laughable thread.

But yes, I do know exactly what you meant. My tongue was firmly planted as I giggled and replied to your thread. :laugh2:

revelarts
11-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh, I'm sure you meant to call Blair and Bush "psychopaths" - and you'd be more retarded on that issue than these wackjobs thinking their court will have any affect on either gentlemen at all. YOU disagreeing with Iraq/Afghanistan or a host of either issues doesn't even come close to making either of the psychopaths. Not even by a long shot. Not even close. Just a laughable thread.

But yes, I do know exactly what you meant. My tongue was firmly planted as I giggled and replied to your thread. :laugh2:
I wasn't sure if you were joking I thought you might be.

but the Psychopath thing re Bush Blair They seem to show some traits..
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_tFKa2_YBQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_tFKa2_YBQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
Lack of remorse, guilt and empathy-- joking about no WMD's while Soldiers are killed and are killing.
is the one that strikes me most There are other traits but you disagree fine, but it's not as far fetched as you'd like to think.

Here's ones British soldier's thoughts on how Blair rates on the psychopath scale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPITomUFIJU

jimnyc
11-29-2011, 11:48 AM
but the Psychopath thing re Bush Blair They seem to show some traits..<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"></object>
Lack of remorse, guilt and empathy-- joking about no WMD's while Soldiers are killed and are killing.
is the one that strikes me most There are other traits but you disagree fine, but it's not as far fetched as you'd like to think.

Here's ones British soldier's thoughts on how Blair rates on the psychopath scale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPITomUFIJU

Do you understand what a psychopath is? Here's a good write-up for starters:

What is A Psychopath?

Psychopaths cannot be understood in terms of antisocial rearing or development. They are simply morally depraved individuals who represent the "monsters" in our society. They are unstoppable and untreatable predators whose violence is planned, purposeful and emotionless. The violence continues until it reaches a plateau at age 50 or so, then tapers off.

Their emotionlessness reflects a detached, fearless, and possibly dissociated state, revealing a low-state autonomic nervous system and lack of anxiety. It's difficult to say what motivates them - control and dominance possibly - since their life history will usually show no long-standing bonds with others nor much rhyme to their reason (other than the planning of violence).

They tend to operate with a grandiose demeanor, an attitude of entitlement, an insatiable appetite, and a tendency toward sadism. Fearlessness is probably the prototypical (core) characteristic (the low-fear hypothesis). It's helpful to think of them as high-speed vehicles with ineffective brakes.

Certain organic (brain) disorders and hormonal imbalances mimic the state of mind of a psychopath.

You can call Bush and Blair lots of things, but they aren't even close to fitting the profile of psychopaths. And it IS far fetched and even FURTHER than I think probably. Again, not even remotely close, not in the ballpark, not in range. You might as well say they are the color purple while you're at it, it's equally wrong.