PDA

View Full Version : Be careful where you park!!!

Love Monkey
11-28-2011, 04:37 PM
The other day my wife asked me to go to the Post Office and mail some letters for her. I thought to myself, this will only take a few minutes so I cheerfully agreed. I got to the Post Office, parked, grabbed the letters and ran inside to mail them. Got back to the truck in less than 5 minutes. As I started the truck, I was shocked! I had parked in a spot that had a sign that said "1 Hour Parking Only." I live in a small town and the local policeman was circling the block and each time he passed me, he would wave. I'm thinking to myself, he's checking to make sure I stay here for the full hour. So, I was pretty much stuck for 50 more minutes. I tell you what, next time the wife wants me to mail letters for her I either won't do it or I'll use that drop box beside the Post Office. I'm not going to park anywhere... I don't have that kind of time to waste at the Post Office. They should change that sign to maybe "10 minute parking only" or something. I'm going to the next town counsel meeting to recommend it. Just saying.

Kathianne
11-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Cute. ;)