PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Willis frustrated by outspoken actors

-Cp
05-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Bruce Willis Irritated By Outspoken Actors
Bruce Willis is fed up with listening to outspoken actors - and believes their opinion shouldn't mean "jack s**t" to the general public. The Die Hard star understands some of his colleagues want to do good for various causes, but wishes others would keep their thoughts to themselves.

He says, "I don't think my opinion means jack s**t, because I'm an actor. Why do actors think their opinions mean more because you act? You just caught a break as an actor. There are hundreds - thousands - of actors who are just as good as I am, and probably better. Have you heard anything useful come out of an actor's mouth lately?"

He adds, "Although I liked George Clooney's documentary on Darfur."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/05/13/bruce_willis_irritated_by_outspoken_acto

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Bruce Willis Irritated By Outspoken Actors
Bruce Willis is fed up with listening to outspoken actors - and believes their opinion shouldn't mean "jack s**t" to the general public. The Die Hard star understands some of his colleagues want to do good for various causes, but wishes others would keep their thoughts to themselves.

He says, "I don't think my opinion means jack s**t, because I'm an actor. Why do actors think their opinions mean more because you act? You just caught a break as an actor. There are hundreds - thousands - of actors who are just as good as I am, and probably better. Have you heard anything useful come out of an actor's mouth lately?"

He adds, "Although I liked George Clooney's documentary on Darfur."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/05/13/bruce_willis_irritated_by_outspoken_acto

Bruce Willis is about the biggest jerk ive ever met.

krisy
05-16-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree with him. Most of Hollywierd believes their opinion means more than the average Joe's. They really believe this. I feel sorry for anyopne that is stupid enough to base political opinion on someone because their famous. A lot of them are radicals too and foam at the mouth too much.

typomaniac
05-16-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree with him. Most of Hollywierd believes their opinion means more than the average Joe's. They really believe this. I feel sorry for anyopne that is stupid enough to base political opinion on someone because their famous. A lot of them are radicals too and foam at the mouth too much.

Most actors don't believe this at all. They know that they're just people who are lucky enough to have a bigger microphone than you and I. Other than that, they ARE just like you and me, and as such they have a right to say whatever they damn please. And those who listen should give those statements whatever merit the listener thinks they deserve.