PDA

View Full Version : Obama gets Secret Service Detail

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 04:37 PM
You have got to be shitting me. This guy is wasting tax payers money, nothing is going to happen to him in the friggin primaries. This is a sign of unneccesary spending to come.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2007-05-04-obama-protection_N.htm

MtnBiker
05-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Could be a political caculation to give Obama more preceived clout. Is he wasting tax payer's money? Yeah probably some to an extent, but really there is alot more government waste to be concerned about compared to this.

krisy
05-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Not sure if I agree with this or not. If there were specific threats,then o.k. They do have some reason. As long as they would do the same for other candidates should the need arise.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Could be a political caculation to give Obama more preceived clout. Is he wasting tax payer's money? Yeah probably some to an extent, but really there is alot more government waste to be concerned about compared to this.

It's a complete waste. You have to figure the Agents for the detail, and advance team and armored vehicles. I think the campaign should be required to pay for it.

Mr. P
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
You have got to be shitting me. This guy is wasting tax payers money, nothing is going to happen to him in the friggin primaries. This is a sign of unneccesary spending to come.

Probably would have been said when George Wallace was shot too or Bob Kennedy..I think the lesson was learned, I don't have a problem with it.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Probably would have been said when George Wallace was shot too or Bob Kennedy..I think the lesson was learned, I don't have a problem with it.

Robert Kennedy had it coming to him.

MtnBiker
05-16-2007, 06:48 PM

Yeah there's justice. :rolleyes:

Mr. P
05-16-2007, 07:31 PM
I haven't seen you post anything stupid (that I've read), until now.
Tell us why he deserved it.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 07:35 PM
I haven't seen you post anything stupid (that I've read), until now.
Tell us why he deserved it.

3 words, Marilyn Monroes death

Mr. P
05-16-2007, 07:40 PM
3 words, Marilyn Monroes death

Of course you have proof.

05-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Obama's the biggest threat to Hillary in the primaries. Id want it too if I were her biggest threat.

Mr. P
05-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Obama's the biggest threat to Hillary in the primaries. Id want it too if I were her biggest threat.

Good point.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Good point.

No book look at the history of the family. Rape, murder, bootlegging, scandal, affairs, connection to organized crime, it was all in a days work for the Kennedy boys.

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 09:07 PM
It's a complete waste. You have to figure the Agents for the detail, and advance team and armored vehicles. I think the campaign should be required to pay for it.

Well nevada mudneck, We could say that Bush's security is wasting our money too.

In Obama's case he has received death threats from whacko republicans.

Odds are prob 50/50 that some RW nutcase will make an attempt on his life if he runs for and esp wins the presidency.

The odds of Obama being assasinated are probably twice the odds of the Bush being offed by the end of this year.

You really are a dim bulb aren't you?

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Not sure if I agree with this or not. If there were specific threats,then o.k. They do have some reason. As long as they would do the same for other candidates should the need arise.

There were specific threats. I believe it was the CBSNews website that finally had to pull it's obama comments because of the number of death threats.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Well nevada mudneck, We could say that Bush's security is wasting our money too.

Odds are prob 50/50 that some RW nutcase will make an attempt on his life if he runs for and esp wins the presidency.

The odds of Obama being assasinated are probably twice the odds of the Bush being offed by the end of this year.

Umm stupid, there is not indications of a direct death threat, there were talk on the White Power websites that all. Theres a big difference, Bush is the President not a wannabe like Obama.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:14 PM
That little punk gave me a neg rep, aww shucks like that bothers me.:wank2:

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:15 PM
There were specific threats. I believe it was the CBSNews website that finally had to pull it's obama comments because of the number of death threats.

I'm o.k. with it. I do believe that he probably has more to deal with because of being black. I thought they said the threats weren't specific tho,it was chatter picked up via internet on some white supremecy boards or something like that.
Either way,if they feel it's warranted,then so be it.

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:17 PM

loose,Bush is our president and like him or not,his security is never a waste of money.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm o.k. with it. I do believe that he probably has more to deal with because of being black. I thought they said the threats weren't specific tho,it was chatter picked up via internet on some white supremecy boards or something like that.
Either way,if they feel it's warranted,then so be it.

Well now that he has your permission I guess its ok

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Well now that he has your permission I guess its ok

What kind of smart comment is that? I never acted like they needed my permission. I simply agreed that he needs extra protection.

At some point,most people grow up and don't wish bad things on political opponents just because we disagree. This is America....we should be able to have an opinion without being hurt for it,Obama or not.

Grow up a little.

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Umm stupid, there is not indications of a direct death threat, there were talk on the White Power websites that all. Theres a big difference, Bush is the President not a wannabe like Obama.

Dogshit breath, as usual you are full of bull. There were a large number of threats so many that a MSM news site had to end Obama forum discussions.

Since you obviously won't be informed about his security details I think you should just trust the SS to handle this without your uninformed and unqualified input. (fucking moron)

Meanwhile Bush doesn't deserve secret Service protection. He has flipped the nation off enough times defying the will of the people and defying rule of law. Bush is an uncommon criminal, but a criminal all the same. He belongs in prison.

NOT wasting $1 million/day for his travel time.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:29 PM
What kind of smart comment is that? I never acted like they needed my permission. I simply agreed that he needs extra protection.

At some point,most people grow up and don't wish bad things on political opponents just because we disagree. This is America....we should be able to have an opinion without being hurt for it,Obama or not.

Grow up a little.

I never wished a bad thing on Obama, im just outraged that he doesn't have to pay for it. I would feel the same for any candidate Republican or Democrat if they used Government resources for their campaign.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Dogshit breath, as usual you are full of bull. There were a large number of threats so many that a MSM news site had to end Obama forum discussions.

Since you obviously won't be informed about his security details I think you should just trust the SS to handle this without your uninformed and unqualified input. (fucking moron)

Meanwhile Bush doesn't deserve secret Service protection. He has flipped the nation off enough times defying the will of the people and defying rule of law. Bush is an uncommon criminal, but a criminal all the same. He belongs in prison.

I dont even need to respond to that as once again you show your immaturity. I am going to say this, If you read the articles they say NO SPECIFIC THREAT WAS MADE. Me ~~~>:suck: <~~~ You

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I never wished a bad thing on Obama, im just outraged that he doesn't have to pay for it. I would feel the same for any candidate Republican or Democrat if they used Government resources for their campaign.

Fair enough,that's your opinion. I gave mine. No smartelic comments were needed

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I dont even need to respond to that as once again you show your immaturity. I am going to say this, If you read the articles they say NO SPECIFIC THREAT WAS MADE. Me ~~~>:suck: <~~~ You

Your right. This specific article did say that no specific threat was made.

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 09:39 PM

Articles, schmarticles, I have read others that say otherwise schmuck.

And btw lowlife, you got no moral authority to call other posters immature. You are a bottom dweller and a Bushbot. So we all know you have no morals or standards. You defend national traitors. Nuf sed!

krisy
05-16-2007, 09:44 PM

And btw lowlife, you got no moral authority to call other posters immature. You are a bottom dweller and a Bushbot. So we all know you have no morals or standards. You defend national traitors. Nuf sed!

I'm sure that there were other threats that weren't mentioned in this article too.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 10:56 PM
That little punk gave me a neg rep, aww shucks like that bothers me.:wank2:

The little punk just did it again, god is he immature.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 10:59 PM

You know what, Ill respond to you again when you actually say something intelligent.:pee: :bsflag:

MtnBiker
05-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Let me remind you guys, that it is possible to debate topics without personal insult toward one another.

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 11:58 PM
You know what, Ill respond to you again when you actually say something intelligent.:pee: :bsflag:

I said somethings intelligent NM, but you prefer instead the route of adhominems and abuse.

Fine I can kick your ass that way too.

Meanwhile despite the fact that this singular article made no mention of death threats, other articles did.

And since you are obviously out of all loops you are flying by the seat of your bias in assuming that Obama is wasting tax dollars.

Bush is wasting our dollars at a rate of $700,000/day.

Jump his bones fool. Demand accountability of Bush or stfu. ( chump)

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I said somethings intelligent NM, but you prefer instead the route of adhominems and abuse.

Fine I can kick your ass that way too.

Meanwhile despite thew fact that this singular article made no mention of death threats, other articles did.

And since you are obviously out of all loops you are flying by the seat of your bias in assuming that Obama is wasting tax dollars.

Bush is wasting our dollars at a rate of $700,000/day.

Jump his bones fool. Demand accountability of Bush or stfu. (dickhead chump)

Wow now your threatning physical violence real mature. It's easy to talk tough behond a computer screen Pee Wee.

lily
05-17-2007, 12:06 AM
Wow now your threatning physical violence real mature. It's easy to talk tough behond a computer screen Pee Wee.

Huh??????? He said he could kick your ass with words. That's threatning physical violence????:laugh2:

loosecannon
05-17-2007, 12:09 AM

No mental micron, no threat of violence, just a debate thrashing.

NEVER arrive unarmed for a battle of wits again.

BTW, tonight I only respond to chickenhawk mutherfuckers without balls.

JLO
05-17-2007, 12:18 AM
:clap: :bow2: YOUR A GENIOUS!

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 12:22 AM
:clap: :bow2: YOUR A GENIOUS!

:ssex: :wank2:

05-17-2007, 12:42 AM

like i said... Hillary's biggest opposition.

Abbey Marie
05-17-2007, 12:44 AM

Seriously. For the same reason, no one who values their life would make her their V.P.
:coffee:

gabosaurus
05-17-2007, 10:29 AM
Seriously. For the same reason, no one who values their life would make her their V.P.
:coffee:

:laugh2: :cheers2:

Yurt
05-17-2007, 07:09 PM
No mental micron, no threat of violence, just a debate thrashing.

NEVER arrive unarmed for a battle of wits again.

BTW, tonight I only respond to chickenhawk mutherfuckers without balls.

Hmmm, I can only wonder why this is in the cage. Must be those that always talk about male genitals.....

You seem quite "upset" lately. Is everything ok? Are your meds working?

loosecannon
05-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Hmmm, I can only wonder why this is in the cage. Must be those that always talk about male genitals.....

once again the slightest mention of genetailia attracts Yurt like flies to shit.

Oh I am quite fine tweaker. Thanks for the constant adoration.

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 11:08 PM

:clap:

eighballsidepocket
06-26-2007, 02:01 AM
I think that the Clintonistas are underwriting OB's campaign, as his left wing stance makes Hillary look like a Centrist. It's all calculated folks. OB is a shill for the Clinton take-over, and final demise of this fine country.

OB is a non entity, and I'm not joking when I think there is some secret agreement between OB's campaign and the Clinton campaign.

OB's politics make Hillary look Centrist. She can't win unless she looks centrist and pulls independents and moderates to her side in the elections.

I still remember the Goldwater/LBJ election. The Demos admitted that LBJ was a poor presidential candidate, but they would tell everyone that Goldwater would be worsest, so pick the least of the worsest, and LBJ won by a landslide. Also LBJ/Humphrey campaign slogan was, "In Your Heart, You Know He's Right." Goldwater/Miller's campaign slogan was AuH20.

Demos said, electing Goldwater was akin to starting world war 3.

The projection of Hillary will be the "least worst of the worsest" The American Sheeple will buy it.