PDA

View Full Version : You laugh you lose, extreme edition.

Noir
12-03-2011, 07:22 AM
omg, i laughed so much xD

from a fantastic BBC show called Ice Planet
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DCJ6siMTPnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CSM
12-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Reminds me of the status quo in the US right now. One goes does the work and another takes the product. I guess some US citiens have the same intelligence as a penguin!

Noir
12-06-2011, 02:01 PM
This is no time to think about politics, just look how they walk xD

Like the builder one is so happy with himself, dandering along, wings out, head high. And the theif is all eyes down low and darting, with quick waddles and his wings in close for
Stealth. I swear this had me in tears xD

CSM
12-06-2011, 02:04 PM
This is no time to think about politics, just look how they walk xD

Like the builder one is so happy with himself, dandering along, wings out, head high. And the theif is all eyes down low and darting, with quick waddles and his wings in close for
Stealth. I swear this had me in tears xD

LOL...I was just making an observation. Penguins are inherently funny anyway, perhaps because they are so exotic (unless you happen to live in a frozen waste!)

Noir
12-06-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL...I was just making an observation. Penguins are inherently funny anyway, perhaps because they are so exotic (unless you happen to live in a frozen waste!)

There aren't any in Canada that I know of!

CSM
12-06-2011, 02:16 PM
There aren't any in Canada that I know of!

Canada? Most of Canada is not a frozen waste. In fact, Canada has lots MEAT resources so it's ok in my book! ( just yanking your chain!)