PDA

View Full Version : SNL Parody of Obama

Kathianne
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
<iframe id="NBC Video Widget" src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=1371743" frameborder="0" height="347" width="512"></iframe>

OMG! Funny!

Psychoblues
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Fantastic, Kath! Thanks for sharing that!!!!!! That last sentence, "I may not have as much power as I once had but I still have more power than all the republican candidates combined" was worth the entire 5 minutes and 6 seconds to see!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

ConHog
12-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Fantastic, Kath! Thanks for sharing that!!!!!! That last sentence, "I may not have as much power as I once had but I still have more power than all the republican candidates combined" was worth the entire 5 minutes and 6 seconds to see!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

You are such a dolt.

This skit is quite the change from the one they did with The Rock, when the great one was first elected eh?

Psychoblues
12-04-2011, 10:52 PM
You are such a dolt.

This skit is quite the change from the one they did with The Rock, when the great one was first elected eh?

dolt? I thought it was great!!!!! I didn't see the one you're talking about, I guess.

Psychoblues

ConHog
12-04-2011, 11:32 PM
dolt? I thought it was great!!!!! I didn't see the one you're talking about, I guess.

Psychoblues

You didn't see The Rock Obama?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/102972/saturday-night-live-the-rock-obama

Psychoblues
12-05-2011, 12:02 AM
You didn't see The Rock Obama?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/102972/saturday-night-live-the-rock-obama

I'll catch it later on tonight. Thanks a bunch, CH!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-05-2011, 01:29 AM
I caught the video, conway. It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Here are a couple of great Obama jokes I got in an email at work.

Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane trip back to Washington. He turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to The Obama, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the Obama. "How about What Changes I Should Make To America?" and he smiles.

"OK," she says. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it for a second and finally says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don't know s***?"

and

Pres Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi are all flying in Air Force One.

Obama speaks up and says if I take 10,000 dollars and throw one thousand dollar bills out the window. I can make ten people happy.

Harry Reid says if I take 10,000 dollars and throw 100′s out the window I can make one hundred people happy

Pelosi then says well if I throw 10,000 $10 bills out the window I can make 1000 people happy'

The pilot hears all of this and says to himself “what a bunch of egotists, I can throw three idiots out the window and make millions of people happy!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->