PDA

View Full Version : Single Mother With 15 Kids Demanding Someone ‘Pay’ & ‘Be Held Accountable’

red states rule
12-05-2011, 03:11 AM
This is a perfect example of the entitle ment mentality that so many people have these days. The women continues to have kids she cannot take care of and thinks she she deserves other people money to pay the bills

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bavou_SEj1E" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
12-05-2011, 12:25 PM
This is a perfect example of the entitle ment mentality that so many people have these days. The women continues to have kids she cannot take care of and thinks she she deserves other people money to pay the bills

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bavou_SEj1E" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

RSR, we SHOULD help those children, and she would be helped as well, take them away from her and place them with families who can act responsibly. Then she doesn't have to worry about taking care of them to. Win win.

Oh PS - Staple her vagina shut since she's obviously a stupid whore.

12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
She is right someone should take responsibility for those children:

Their fathers and her should.

red states rule
12-06-2011, 03:45 AM
RSR, we SHOULD help those children, and she would be helped as well, take them away from her and place them with families who can act responsibly. Then she doesn't have to worry about taking care of them to. Win win.

Oh PS - Staple her vagina shut since she's obviously a stupid whore.

I never said the kids should not be helped. Yes, they should be taken from the mother and placed in foster homes. No child should live int he filth this mother is making her kids live in

But thanks to liberals, this is a classic case of government dependency and the entitlement mentality that seems to be sweeping the nation

It is liberals who have planted the notion is some people's mind that they are actually entitled to other peoples money. Now these people are not even ashamed to make their demands in public

ConHog
12-06-2011, 09:17 AM
I never said the kids should not be helped. Yes, they should be taken from the mother and placed in foster homes. No child should live int he filth this mother is making her kids live in

But thanks to liberals, this is a classic case of government dependency and the entitlement mentality that seems to be sweeping the nation

It is liberals who have planted the notion is some people's mind that they are actually entitled to other peoples money. Now these people are not even ashamed to make their demands in public

I know what you were saying, and I agree with you. I was being sarcastic and saying we SHOULD give her the help she's demanding, Take her kids and sew her baby maker shut. Problem solved.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I know what you were saying, and I agree with you. I was being sarcastic and saying we SHOULD give her the help she's demanding, Take her kids and sew her baby maker shut. Problem solved.

And the father of 10 of those children, her dear fiance'? What shall we do about his privates?

12-06-2011, 09:48 AM
And the father of 10 of those children, her dear fiance'? What shall we do about his privates?

10 children is nothing compared to some criminals. I had a client who had 22 children. I couldnt figure out how this old guy with few teeth accomplished that.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 09:52 AM
10 children is nothing compared to some criminals. I had a client who had 22 children. I couldnt figure out how this old guy with few teeth accomplished that.

Avi, I don't think his teeth were involved!

J/K, I know what you meant. :cool:

ConHog
12-06-2011, 09:59 AM

Chemical castration would be fine by me.

Thunderknuckles
12-06-2011, 10:03 AM
State mandated Vasectomy :death:

:D

12-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I think i'd have a problem empowering the Government to allow forced castration of vascectomies

ConHog
12-06-2011, 10:19 AM
I think i'd have a problem empowering the Government to allow forced castration of vascectomies

I certainly wouldn't want it to be the norm, but if you've foisted 10 kids on society with no means of supporting them and you're too stupid to take care of things yourself to make sure you don't bring MORE into the world. Well someone needs to ..............

If people want to act like little children , then we should treat them like little children.

Thunderknuckles
12-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Yes, I jest.
But you would think the idea of taking care of that themselves would at least cross their minds before bringing more children into the world that they cannot provide for. I know...we're not dealing with rational people here.
All in all it's just a shame.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 10:37 AM
I don't know about all the sewing and cutting, but how about some implanted birth control for the woman?

And perhaps Daddy can clean trash from the highways, etc. for, oh I don't know, the next 18 years? There has to be some pain associated with being so irresponsible.

fj1200
12-06-2011, 10:47 AM
I don't know about all the sewing and cutting, but how about some implanted birth control for the woman?

And perhaps Daddy can clean trash from the highways, etc. for, oh I don't know, the next 18 years? There has to be some pain associated with being so irresponsible.

We can forcefully sterilize but we can't take an abused child from a home?

ConHog
12-06-2011, 11:15 AM

I don't think that's what Abbey said in the other thread. I think she was just disagreeing that the mother was given a chance to correct her own behavior before the child was taken. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 11:43 AM

Show me where I said we can forcefully sterilize?

fj1200
12-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Show me where I said we can forcefully sterilize?

Pardon my leap.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Pardon my leap.

I may be wrong , but I believe implanted birth control can be removed, thus no one is sterilized.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Pardon my leap.

You were so excited to try to "get me" you leapt before you looked. S'okay.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 01:47 PM
I may be wrong , but I believe implanted birth control can be removed, thus no one is sterilized.

Yuppers. :cool:

fj1200
12-06-2011, 02:04 PM
You were so excited to try to "get me" you leapt before you looked. S'okay.

I asked a question for clarification. You must not agree with "forced sterilization" then.

fj1200
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM

I believe they wear out after say... 5 years?... as well.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 03:41 PM
I asked a question for clarification. You must not agree with "forced sterilization" then.

No, but I might for serial rapists.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 06:01 PM
No, but I might for serial rapists.

No in those cases you want chemical castration my dear, that way they can't fuck anymore let alone get anyone pregnant.

Wind Song
12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Rather astonishing the hate this poor woman has engendered. If you want to see large families travel to Utah. Even the picnic tables are gigantic in the parks.

Where are all the religious people who don't favor abortion or even birth control? I haven't seen any churches come forward to help this family out. They are the ones promoting, "go forth and multiply".

fj1200
12-06-2011, 06:38 PM
^Poor woman? That would be something said when unforeseen circumstances befall an unfortunate soul. This "poor woman" is entirely in a situation of her own making. Is there some sort of epidemic in UT where unmarried women are having children of multiple fathers and unable to take care of their brood? Link please.

And what do you expect a church to do for someone who apparently won't even take care of themselves?

Nukeman
12-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Rather astonishing the hate this poor woman has engendered. If you want to see large families travel to Utah. Even the picnic tables are gigantic in the parks.

Where are all the religious people who don't favor abortion or even birth control? I haven't seen any churches come forward to help this family out. They are the ones promoting, "go forth and multiply".Here's the problem with your comparison dumb ass. Those families can support their own they aren't on tv asking for someone to take responsibility to take care of their kids.. YOU really are a hack aren't you. This woman has NO means of taking care of these kids yet she continues to lay on her back and get pregnant over and over.. I don't have hat for the woman I have pity..... Pity due to the fact that she is worthless and will in all likelihood have worthless children as they grow.. but hey you talk about "our hate" and not the lack of responsibility of this woman and the freaking morons that fathered all those kids....

Wind Song
12-06-2011, 06:41 PM
^Poor woman? That would be something said when unforeseen circumstances befall an unfortunate soul. This "poor woman" is entirely in a situation of her own making. Is there some sort of epidemic in UT where unmarried women are having children of multiple fathers and unable to take care of their brood? Link please.

And what do you expect a church to do for someone who apparently won't even take care of themselves?

Here children are well adjusted and get good grades in school. She loves them and they love her. She's not the demon some of you make her out to be.

Some religious people do not believe in birth control. AT ALL.

I'm just saying, you can't have it all. You can't be anti-choice, anti-birth control, anti-welfare, anti-sterilization and blame the government for this woman's family situation.

Abstinence only programs are ridiculous. This woman shows how ridiculous.

She doesn't deserve the contempt that most of you express for her. I grew up Catholic and 12 kids in a family was not uncommon.

This is an ugly thread.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM

Where are all the religious people who don't favor abortion or even birth control? I haven't seen any churches come forward to help this family out. They are the ones promoting, "go forth and multiply".

You think churches are preaching "go forth and multiply regardless of whether you can afford to raise them or not?" :laugh2:

By the way, only Catholics are against birth control, and I don't want to speak out of turn but it is my understanding that most local churches don't really adhere to that teaching either.

This whore deserves NO sympathy. Her kids on the other hand. Oh another person that deserves some sympathy is the dude hittin that shit after 15 babies. I mean gag.

fj1200
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Here children are well adjusted and get good grades in school. She loves them and they love her. She's not the demon some of you make her out to be.

Non-sequitur. Is she religious enough to not believe in birth control and irreligious enough to believe in pre-marital sex? How about a rational argument please.

It's nice that she loves her children, true love would be the ability to provide for the children she has.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 06:46 PM

I'm just saying, you can't have it all. You can't be anti-choice, anti-birth control, anti-welfare, anti-sterilization and blame the government for this woman's family situation.

She doesn't deserve the contempt that most of you express for her.

We don't blame the government Sky, we blame HER. NO ONE made her choose to keep getting pregnant. Don't want to use birth control? Then don't fuck. DUH!

ConHog
12-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Non-sequitur. Is she religious enough to not believe in birth control and irreligious enough to believe in pre-marital sex? How about a rational argument please.

It's nice that she loves her children, true love would be the ability to provide for the children she has.

True love would be respecting herself enough to not get pregnant 15 times by 3 different men.

Wind Song
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM

I suspect his dentist had little to do with it.

12-06-2011, 07:31 PM

I would think that true love would be accepting the fact that you're responsible for yourself and your children and not looking for someone else to dump them on.

Abbey Marie
12-06-2011, 08:28 PM

She doesn't deserve the contempt that most of you express for her. I grew up Catholic and 12 kids in a family was not uncommon.

This is an ugly thread.

After the first, maybe 6 or 7 kids, we can be all of those things and more. Do you really think what this woman is doing and saying is ok?

As for Utah, there is nothing wrong with a large family as long as the parents, plural, can take care of them.

ConHog
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
After the first, maybe 6 or 7 kids, we can be all of those things and more. Do you really think what this woman is doing and saying is ok?

As for Utah, there is nothing wrong with a large family as long as the parents, plural, can take care of them.

See that is where these idiots let their political agenda over ride common sense. They really believe that a person who can't afford 15 kids should be able to have them just the same as someone who CAN afford to have them.

red states rule
12-07-2011, 05:22 AM

So now it is "hate" to expect people to take care of the children they have and not DEMAND others keep paying the bills as she has more kids she can't provide for?

You libs are amazing WS. Yea, just have people like me who go to work everyday fork over more of the money I earn so people like this women can keep pushing out the kids while I help pay the bill

I would buy her a washing machine so instead of having more kids she could lean up against the washer during the spin cycle. It would save everyone alot of money and stress

12-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Maybe she misspoke and meant that someone needs to pray for her children. If so then I am for that.

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 05:45 PM

While there's been no allegations of abuse of children, pretty hard to think there hasn't been regarding her opposition to authority and demands for more money because of her own behaviors.

This is but one example of the problems with social services, that was brought up on the '200 lb, 8 year old. They have these 'Angel' kinds of cases, that are so heart rending. The boy? Odds are his mom just thinks that food=love, hopefully that can be addressed with help.

Angel? Not a chance.

red states rule
12-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Maybe she misspoke and meant that someone needs to pray for her children. If so then I am for that.

She may be praying to her Messiah in DC and asking for more handouts. After all he did promise to "spread the wealth around" and is now on his "fairness" campaign

She may be so excitied she may push out another kid. If it is a boy, she may even name him Barack