02-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Same

Pale Rider
05-16-2007, 07:13 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/6795/animalsbw3.jpg

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 07:39 PM

Becareful Pale, your going to start getting called a racist by the Liberals here.

Monkeybone
05-16-2007, 08:27 PM
horrible that there are those kinda ppl in the world. dispicable

Pale Rider
05-16-2007, 08:29 PM
Becareful Pale, you gonna start getting called a racist by the Liberals here.

I already have been. I just consider the source.

Gunny
05-16-2007, 08:29 PM

That ain't no shit.

Pale Rider
05-16-2007, 08:31 PM
That ain't no shit.

There's nothing racist about posting this article. It is however, a good example of the double standard.

We know the liberals are full of shit Gunny.

lily
05-16-2007, 08:35 PM

First damned post about this article and what is it?:lame2:

loosecannon
05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
First damned post about this article and what is it?:lame2:

And after 4 affirmatives it hasn't yet happened. Is somebody here imagining a librul reaction that doesn't exist?

diuretic
05-16-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm afraid my first response was "kill them". My second response was why the heck didn't the story get much more exposure than it did?

Trigg
05-16-2007, 08:58 PM
My second response was why the heck didn't the story get much more exposure than it did?

Reason, the main stream media in this country is afraid of black on white crime. They have actually had discussions on whether or not blacks can be racist at all.

News flash. ANYONE can be racist it has nothing at all to do with being in charge or having power over anyone. If you hate someone based on skin color it is racist and the media is scared of this fact because so many black leaders INSIST it is not true.

lily
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Reason, the main stream media in this country is afraid of black on white crime. They have actually had discussions on whether or not blacks can be racist at all.

Didn't seem to stop their coverage of the OJ trial. Either way, I see this as a horrible crime, race has nothing to do with it.........but I too don't know why it hasn't gotten more coverage......but it would seem that the coverage isn't what people are really complaing/throwing snide remarks about.

Yurt
05-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Race has nothing to do with it? Imagine the headlines with white perps instead.

When are people, libs, whatnot, going to take an objective look before pronouncing judgement.....

lily
05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
Race has nothing to do with it? Imagine the headlines with white perps instead.

Well, you find me an article that was as horrible as this story, done by whites on blacks and then was buried and we'll have something to talk about.

When are people, libs, whatnot, going to take an objective look before pronouncing judgement.....

I don't mean to laugh Yurt, but this is really funny. Objective look, pronouncing judgement? The only judgement I see here is by the right accusing liberals.:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2007, 12:14 AM
I'm surprised Pale was even able to find published pictures of the scum that did this.

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm surprised Pale was even able to find published pictures of the scum that did this.

Pale's resourceful, you have to give him that!

diuretic
05-17-2007, 12:44 AM

News flash. ANYONE can be racist it has nothing at all to do with being in charge or having power over anyone. If you hate someone based on skin color it is racist and the media is scared of this fact because so many black leaders INSIST it is not true.

I'd agree with the contention that anyone can be racist for sure.

Fountainhead
05-17-2007, 01:45 AM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

I am a skeptic and a pragmatist. Doesn't matter whether I am scrutinizing propaganda from the left or right. I am not immediately impressed with a story such as this (don't take it personal, Pale R.), and so I wasn't surprised to see a Snopes story about this double homocide.

However ...

I must admit that I DON'T accept the "logical explanation" offered by this Snopes writer. Yes, there are too many murders, daily, in America. But MOST of those murders are the common garden variety stuff. Drug deals gone bad, gang shootings, domestic disputes, murder for money, angry postal employee, etc.

THIS STORY is VERY DIFFERENT. There is no apparent motive. There are too many assailants (highly unusual in any murder case) and the ritual mutilations are the stuff of Hollywood cult films.

This should have been a national news story.

I'm calling reverse racism on this one.

I'm saying that this story represents the third-rail for liberal "journalists". who don't want to get anywhere near this story.

Just another reason why intelligent people are cancelling their newspaper subscriptions, and turning-off the TV news.

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 02:09 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

I am a skeptic and a pragmatist. Doesn't matter whether I am scrutinizing propaganda from the left or right. I am not immediately impressed with a story such as this (don't take it personal, Pale R.), and so I wasn't surprised to see a Snopes story about this double homicide.

However ...

I must admit that I DON'T accept the "logical explanation" offered by this Snopes writer. Yes, there are too many murders, daily, in America. But MOST of those murders are the common garden variety stuff. Drug deals gone bad, gang shootings, domestic disputes, murder for money, angry postal employee, etc.

THIS STORY is VERY DIFFERENT. There is no apparent motive. There are too many assailants (highly unusual in any murder case) and the ritual mutilations are the stuff of Hollywood cult films.

This should have been a national news story.

I'm calling reverse racism on this one.

I'm saying that this story represents the third-rail for liberal "journalists". who don't want to get anywhere near this story.

Just another reason why intelligent people are cancelling their newspaper subscriptions, and turning-off the TV news.

There's a black on white war going on in America, and no one seems to be aware of it. I have posted articles with facts about how blacks are fifty times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white, than a white is against a black. This doesn't seem to ever make it into the news. Not even crimes as horrific as this one. It's a travesty. I'd like to at least educate the people I can as to what is really going on.