PDA

View Full Version : Katherinne

ConHog
12-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Merry Christmas :D

jimnyc
12-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Ch - don't push things and then wonder why Kath has an issue with you, just sayin!

ConHog
12-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Ch - don't push things and then wonder why Kath has an issue with you, just sayin!

I was just offering her a real merry Christmas, precisely because I think she has an issue with me. I meant no harm.

jimnyc
12-07-2011, 09:40 AM
I was just offering her a real merry Christmas, precisely because I think she has an issue with me. I meant no harm.

I don't think you meant harm, but you are busting her chops, and you've acknowledged as much by starting the thread here in the cage. If you 2 were all happy jolly with one another, a little ribbing doesn't do any "harm", but when feelings are already a little tense, doing so will be perceived as "harm".

Just tossing my 2 cents in! If it were me, I would just reply to your thread and tell you the Razorbacks suck! :laugh2:

ConHog
12-07-2011, 10:03 AM
I don't think you meant harm, but you are busting her chops, and you've acknowledged as much by starting the thread here in the cage. If you 2 were all happy jolly with one another, a little ribbing doesn't do any "harm", but when feelings are already a little tense, doing so will be perceived as "harm".

Just tossing my 2 cents in! If it were me, I would just reply to your thread and tell you the Razorbacks suck! :laugh2:

Yep 20-5 over the last 2 years with all 5 of those losses coming from teams that were ranked #1 at some point during the season. That's some suckage.

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 03:50 PM

Am I to assume he meant me? Didn't look like that to me, I've not a clue to who Katherinne is, do you? Now if it were me, I'd just have to assume he has a perpetual interest in me, for some unknown reason. Sort of like the poor, kicked puppy.

chloe
12-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Maybe it is a warped crush;)

I think you are fantastic Lady and a pretty nice Mod !

ConHog
12-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Am I to assume he meant me? Didn't look like that to me, I've not a clue to who Katherinne is, do you? Now if it were me, I'd just have to assume he has a perpetual interest in me, for some unknown reason. Sort of like the poor, kicked puppy.

I did mean you. Sorry I messed up the name.

I was just offering you a MErry Christmas.

ConHog
12-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Maybe it is a warped crush;)

I think you are fantastic Lady and a pretty nice Mod !

I only have eyes for you

and Abbey

and Shadow and............... LOL

chloe
12-07-2011, 04:23 PM
I only have eyes for you

and Abbey

and Shadow and............... LOL

your eyes are very loving:rolleyes:

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 04:24 PM
your eyes are very loving:rolleyes:Indeed, a very sincere guy, it just oozes out of his posts.

chloe
12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Indeed, a very sincere guy, it just oozes out of his posts.

I don't know why he is upset with you because I haven't been posting here, but I do know you are one of my favorite posters to read.

You are very educated, you have worked hard in life and deserve respect.

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
I don't know why he is upset with you because I haven't been posting here, but I do know you are one of my favorite posters to read.

Thank you. Not to mention I don't sexually harass anyone. ;)

chloe
12-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you. Not to mention I don't sexually harass anyone.
;)

You are pretty respectful to everyone and try to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
You are pretty respectful to everyone and try to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

Really, thanks! I do try, when given attitude though, I can usually hold my own. ;)

Noir
12-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Thank you. Not to mention I don't sexually harass anyone. ;)

Well, not publicly ;D

chloe
12-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Really, thanks! I do try, when given attitude though, I can usually hold my own. ;)

True but you always have poise and are polite, it is something very rare online.

chloe
12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Well, not publicly ;D

Great new avatar pic Noir, I hope you don't feel harassed by the compliment:laugh:

Kathianne
12-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, not publicly ;D

:slap: :laugh2:

Uh huh! LOL! You are the age or younger than my sons.

ConHog
12-07-2011, 07:29 PM

I have no problem with Kath. Notice she is the one making snide remarks about me in this thread, not the the other way around.

Kath, I'm sorry it offends you that I wished you a Merry Christmas.

Noir
12-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Great new avatar pic Noir, I hope you don't feel harassed by the compliment:laugh:

What? What!!! Vile contemptuous harassment in full public view! I shall have to think of an adequate punishment, and of course in the only british way possible (encompassing justice, fairness and irony) the punishment may appear to be a furtherance of harassment for my benefit, but never forget you've forced my hand into this! ;D

:slap: :laugh2:

Uh huh! LOL! You are the age or younger than my sons.

I know, i'm sorry i've left it so late and that i'm into my twenties now, but i can still move like a teen =D