PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall St. Protesters Begin Taking Over Foreclosed Homes

red states rule
12-08-2011, 03:55 AM
I guess the hippies had to get out of the rain, snow, and cold temps and have now taken over foreclosued home and are now squatters

I hate to see how they will trash these properties like they did the parks they took over

BTW, I find it amazing how these idiots think the banks should let people keep homes they are no longer paying for

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTcOo4nQQrY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
12-08-2011, 10:31 AM
I guess the hippies had to get out of the rain, snow, and cold temps and have now taken over foreclosued home and are now squatters

I hate to see how they will trash these properties like they did the parks they took over

BTW, I find it amazing how these idiots think the banks should let people keep homes they are no longer paying for

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kTcOo4nQQrY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Simple solution here. The banks need to push to prosecute each and every one of them for trespassing.

Or go old school and form up a new Pinkerton Company . :laugh:

red states rule
12-09-2011, 03:54 AM
Simple solution here. The banks need to push to prosecute each and every one of them for trespassing.

Or go old school and form up a new Pinkerton Company . :laugh:

I would like to see that as well, but the liberal media will paint the banks as the bad guys as they always do

I am currently working cases where people have not a payment for YEARS, have had many reviews for a loan mod but NEVER provided the needed financial documents, did NOT respond to letters and phone calls - but blame the bank for taking the house away from them

The hippies will not bother to mention these facts as they rant against the banks

It is like living in the Twilight Zone when you try and deal with these people

ConHog
12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
I would like to see that as well, but the liberal media will paint the banks as the bad guys as they always do

I am currently working cases where people have not a payment for YEARS, have had many reviews for a loan mod but NEVER provided the needed financial documents, did NOT respond to letters and phone calls - but blame the bank for taking the house away from them

The hippies will not bother to mention these facts as they rant against the banks

It is like living in the Twilight Zone when you try and deal with these people

I'm all for the government offering protection from banks who attempt a quick foreclosure because someone has missed a payment or two ( I mean shit happens and I don't think it's right that a bank just take someone's property because a hardship came up, and there certainly are banks that take advantage) but YEARS of no payment and then ignoring a bank that IS trying to help? That's just ridiculous.

red states rule
12-12-2011, 03:18 AM
I'm all for the government offering protection from banks who attempt a quick foreclosure because someone has missed a payment or two ( I mean shit happens and I don't think it's right that a bank just take someone's property because a hardship came up, and there certainly are banks that take advantage) but YEARS of no payment and then ignoring a bank that IS trying to help? That's just ridiculous.

CH, banks do not start f/c proceedings when someone is a couple of payments behind. In fact, most investors require the loan be behind 4 payments before the loan is referred to the f/c attorney

Then the process starts and it takes several months before the sale takes place

This gives the borrower time to work something out with the lender. But since I deal with loans where the sale has taken place, what I see is borrowers filing bankruptcy, demanding debt validation, disputing the debt, or simply refusing to submit the needed financial information needed for the workout process

Remember the "Obama Plan" that called for bank to mdofy the mortgage loan? Well after a couple of years more than 50% of the loans that were modified are back in default

I have seen loans that went back into f/c with a 2% rate.

Most of these people simply cannot afford the property no matter what is done to help them

The left and hippie followers simply want the banks to give the property to the borrower and screw what they own and promised to pay

red states rule
12-12-2011, 04:03 AM
BTW, stealing property is a "technicality" according to one of the hippie leaders

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/108190" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>