PDA

View Full Version : My Grandson

Jeff
12-11-2011, 03:59 AM
I became a Granddad October 17 , due to family issues and my hard head I haven't met the little guy yet but my son realized I wont back down on my values ( whether right or wrong I live by what I believe and sometimes miss out on things cause of it :rolleyes: )

But I will Meet my Grandson Tomorrow afternoon, man feels like when my first son was born all over again , I even went and bought a new camera for the occasion LOL, so Pictures will follow :laugh:

Kathianne
12-11-2011, 08:17 AM
I became a Granddad October 17 , due to family issues and my hard head I haven't met the little guy yet but my son realized I wont back down on my values ( whether right or wrong I live by what I believe and sometimes miss out on things cause of it :rolleyes: )

But I will Meet my Grandson Tomorrow afternoon, man feels like when my first son was born all over again , I even went and bought a new camera for the occasion LOL, so Pictures will follow :laugh:

Oh you are so lucky! Baby smell and tiny fingers, toes, ears! :laugh2: Oh fun things to get, first Christmas Santa Hat! Enjoy, Jeff!

chloe
12-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Pictures we want pictures !!!!! Congrats Jeff babies are so precious !

jimnyc
12-11-2011, 11:12 AM

Damn, I had to find out I was a great uncle from my website? LOL Call me when Zach is there tomorrow so I can talk to the bastard and see how he likes being a father so far!

Jeff
12-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Damn, I had to find out I was a great uncle from my website? LOL Call me when Zach is there tomorrow so I can talk to the bastard and see how he likes being a father so far!

OK OK we spoke of this yesterday :laugh:

Zach's Birthday is the 19th so he has Robbie coming down this weekend to celabrate , not sure if you remeber that yo yo but tonight is the night you should be here, :laugh: Talk soon Jim

red states rule
12-16-2011, 09:07 AM

Zach's Birthday is the 19th so he has Robbie coming down this weekend to celabrate , not sure if you remeber that yo yo but tonight is the night you should be here, :laugh: Talk soon Jim

Looks like yu are having a great Christmas this year Jeff

Congrats buddy!!!!

chloe
12-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Looks like yu are having a great Christmas this year Jeff

Congrats buddy!!!!

aww you got that right baby's first christmas sooo cute :)

jimnyc
12-16-2011, 12:22 PM

Where's the pictures you were going to post for us, fuckface? I'm going to steal one from your wife's facebook page to share here...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cohg0i.jpg

red states rule
12-16-2011, 12:24 PM
aww you got that right baby's first christmas sooo cute :)

Can I help it if I am such a great guy Chloe?

So warm

So kind

So humble :laugh:

But Heff is having a great Christmas abd being with loved ones is what it is really all about

chloe
12-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Can I help it if I am such a great guy Chloe?

So warm

So kind

So humble :laugh:

But Heff is having a great Christmas abd being with loved ones is what it is really all about

you are warm and kind Red, I think you are terrific.

That baby is PERFECT !!!! What a sweet darling little baby so precious and inncocent.

red states rule
12-16-2011, 12:27 PM
you are warm and kind Red, I think you are terrific.

That baby is PERFECT !!!! What a sweet darling little baby so precious and inncocent.

Nothing adds more to the holiday spirit then a new family member

I am very happy for Jeff and Jim

Abbey Marie
12-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Congratulations, Jeff!

ConHog
12-16-2011, 02:37 PM

I was going to call you an old fucker until I realized that my own son is the same age as I was when he was born, and I'm actually a year older than my dad was when he became a grandpa.

congrats.

jimnyc
12-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Here's another picture. These are Jeff's 2 eldest sons, my nephews, Zachary and Travis. And of course that's Zach's son in there!

http://i41.tinypic.com/25ho293.jpg

Kathianne
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Wow! Such good looking boys! I'm still stuck at 'babies'! LOL!

jimnyc
12-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Wow! Such good looking boys! I'm still stuck at 'babies'! LOL!

Yeah, somehow I passed on the good looking genes down to Jeff's kids. :coffee:

Gunny
12-18-2011, 11:24 AM

Excellent. Prepare to kiss ass. Being a grandfather is s-o-o-o cool.

red states rule
12-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Excellent. Prepare to kiss ass. Being a grandfather is s-o-o-o cool.

Bill Cosby on Grandparents

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y2xXgShWTk8" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

chloe
12-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Now Jeff can spoil his grand baby and send him home expecting all sorts of special treatment from mom & dad
:laugh2:

My little grand niece is 5 and I always tell her little cute thing to tell mama when she goes home.....WINK

Gunny
12-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Now Jeff can spoil his grand baby and send him home expecting all sorts of special treatment from mom & dad

My little grand niece is 5 and I always tell her little cute thing to tell mama when she goes home.....WINK

Nah ... you fill them to the brim with sugar ...THEN send them home.:dev:

chloe
12-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Nah ... you fill them to the brim with sugar ...THEN send them home.:dev:

That too !!! My little grand niece is so damn cute and says all the things she shouldn't say and tells me all the things mom and dad say to each other :laugh2:

Jeff is in for a TREAT !!!!!

Gunny
12-18-2011, 01:09 PM
That too !!! My little grand niece is so damn cute and says all the things she shouldn't say and tells me all the things mom and dad say to each other :laugh2:

Jeff is in for a TREAT !!!!!

My grand daughter -- the Princess of the Universe BTW -- talks like a Marine.:angel:

chloe
12-18-2011, 01:14 PM
My grand daughter -- the Princess of the Universe BTW -- talks like a Marine.:angel:

That's awesome , I love it when the little ones say stuff out of context or a swear word when they don't know it's naughty and then you have to pretend to be mad but secretly your laughing inside.

Kathianne
12-18-2011, 01:14 PM

How old is she?

Gunny
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM
That's awesome , I love it when the little ones say stuff out of context or a swear word when they don't know it's naughty and then you have to pretend to be mad but secretly your laughing inside.

She knows the Marine's Hymn and can't yet do complete sentences. What's not to love about THAT?:laugh:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 12:33 PM
How old is she?

She was 3 in Sept. Going to be weird not being with my girls for Christmas.

Kathianne
12-19-2011, 12:35 PM
She knows the Marine's Hymn and can't yet do complete sentences. What's not to love about THAT?:laugh:

Whew, for a second there I thought we were talking naughty words!

Gunny
12-19-2011, 12:39 PM

Gelflings related to Gunny that use naughty words only do it once before being introduced to a bar of Ivory. You know how hard it is being a jarhead and not cussing around them? The least they can do is show the same courtesy.

Jess
12-19-2011, 01:01 PM

You ought to see Gunny when the boyos spit out some good stuff and he about loses it in front of them.

He's no help at all then. Big goofy jarhead. ;)

chloe
12-19-2011, 01:03 PM
You ought to see Gunny when the boyos spit out some good stuff and he about loses it in front of them.

He's no help at all then. Big goofy jarhead. ;)

LOL, babies and little kids are my favorite, when they hit the teen years I send them to daddys house. :laugh2:

Jess
12-19-2011, 01:09 PM
LOL, babies and little kids are my favorite, when they hit the teen years I send them to daddys house. :laugh2:

Unfortunately, if we do that, they will be totally screwed up.Worse than if they stay with us. Their dad is a piece of work.

Fortunately, Gunny is getting back in shape. He just has to maintain for another 12 years or so. :cool:

Abbey Marie
12-19-2011, 01:12 PM

Haha, I thought the same thing!

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately, if we do that, they will be totally screwed up.Worse than if they stay with us. Their dad is a piece of work.

Fortunately, Gunny is getting back in shape. He just has to maintain for another 12 years or so. :cool:

12?!!!

You going to try and make this a challenge, or what?

Kathianne
12-19-2011, 01:18 PM
I was lucky, my boys really became more well-behaved from 12 or 13 on up. My daughter though? While never a behavior problem she sure could be a trial with me. Improving somewhat now, but she's 30!

shattered
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Gelflings related to Gunny that use naughty words only do it once before being introduced to a bar of Ivory. You know how hard it is being a jarhead and not cussing around them? The least they can do is show the same courtesy.

Ivory?! Kid stuff. Saddle soap, or Lava teaches a lesson much quicker.

Guess how *I* know.... :/

Jess
12-19-2011, 01:21 PM
12?!!!

You going to try and make this a challenge, or what?

Nut up, Marine.

Darth Zanious is 18 then and can be booted out. Until then, you're the big, tough, macho, manly, kick-ass jarhead that the gelflings look up to and pattern themselves after. Of course, if you don't want the job, Kambo might still be available. :laugh:

Jess
12-19-2011, 01:23 PM

Yeah, LAVA soap is nasty! And gritty.

Not that I know personally. Ummmm ... somebody told me that. Yup.

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:24 PM

Uh huh. Daddy;s lil girl was NOT getting Lava or Saddle Soap for her first infraction. Oddly enough, it was her last infraction. Go figure ...:laugh:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Nut up, Marine.

Darth Zanious is 18 then and can be booted out. Until then, you're the big, tough, macho, manly, kick-ass jarhead that the gelflings look up to and pattern themselves after. Of course, if you don't want the job, Kambo might still be available. :laugh:

:smoke:

shattered
12-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Yeah, LAVA soap is nasty! And gritty.

Not that I know personally. Ummmm ... somebody told me that. Yup.

Must be the same type of person that told me.. Yucko. I hardly ever swear now. :)

Jess
12-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Must be the same type of person that told me.. Yucko. I hardly ever swear now. :)

Uh huh.

After being around Gunny a while, Abbey will be cussing up a storm.

And that's without him saying a word ... 0:-)

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Uh huh.

Hey ....

shattered
12-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Uh huh.

He could make a 40-watt baby Jesus come to life and cuss... :laugh:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:37 PM
He could make a 40-watt baby Jesus come to life and cuss... :laugh:

What's your point?:smoke:

shattered
12-19-2011, 01:39 PM
What's your point?:smoke:

Merry Christmas. :thumb:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Merry Christmas. :thumb: