PDA

View Full Version : Duggar Family photo "19 and counting" *** May be offensive***

jimnyc
12-15-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't believe in abortion except in extreme cases. I believe a child is a blessing, from the moment of conception. But do you take a picture with a child who was mis-carried in the 2nd trimester and then hand out the photo at a memorial service, and post it on twitter? These people are fucked in the head, IMO.

Scroll down for photo
http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/12/Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0006_Layer_1_full.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/14/duggar-family-dead-baby/#.TuoN__L3tMk

ConHog
12-15-2011, 11:40 AM
fucked in the head doesn't even begin to illustrate these people Jim. They are OUUUT there. I'll give them one thing though, 19 kids and shit and they are not and never have been on any public assistance.

But 19 kids? why?

Little-Acorn
12-15-2011, 11:45 AM
I'll give them one thing though, 19 kids and shit and they are not and never have been on any public assistance.

But 19 kids? why?

Why do you need an assault rifle?

Obviously they like kids. What burden are they imposing on others?

jimnyc
12-15-2011, 11:53 AM

No burden, and none of my business - until a picture like this goes "public" on twitter. This isn't exactly the type of picture that you share with everyone and anyone. Hell, "I" think it's even inappropriate for a memorial, but that's between them and their family/friends.

ConHog
12-15-2011, 12:17 PM

Oh, don't get me wrong. I absolutely agree they have the right to have them as long as I'm not supporting them. I just ask why would they want to as a general question, not as a question of why do we allow it or whatever.

As a side note, how much fun could hittin that be after its spat out 19 kids? I mean really.

Shadow
12-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong. I absolutely agree they have the right to have them as long as I'm not supporting them. I just ask why would they want to as a general question, not as a question of why do we allow it or whatever.

As a side note, how much fun could hittin that be after its spat out 19 kids? I mean really.

Not that it matters...but a lot of her kids I believe were delivered via c-section

ConHog
12-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Not that it matters...but a lot of her kids I believe were delivered via c-section

That many kids, she probably has a zipper on her uterus.