PDA

View Full Version : FYI- Plumbing mishap

logroller
12-17-2011, 02:10 AM
So apparently, my two year-old found out that our toilet paper dispenser will fill fit down the toilet and wedge itself in the trap. Retrieved one bracket, the other two pieces are unaccounted for and the toilet still wont flush. The parts are non-magnetic and fit perfectly inside, so I get to pull the toilet, which requires me to disassemble the tank from bowl and of course, since I don't want to push the objects further in, I can't plunge the excess water through-- so I just have to spill all the water. What a way to start the weekend.:bang3:

fj1200
12-17-2011, 06:07 AM
I think your mood is no longer "cheeky," please update.

Oh, and good luck.

LuvRPgrl
12-28-2011, 01:10 PM
So apparently, my two year-old found out that our toilet paper dispenser will fill fit down the toilet and wedge itself in the trap. Retrieved one bracket, the other two pieces are unaccounted for and the toilet still wont flush. The parts are non-magnetic and fit perfectly inside, so I get to pull the toilet, which requires me to disassemble the tank from bowl and of course, since I don't want to push the objects further in, I can't plunge the excess water through-- so I just have to spill all the water. What a way to start the weekend.:bang3:

what is more important is that your kid doesnt drown.
Its very easy for a kid to "tip" over into the bowl or bucket with a little water or something else, like laundry soap, and drown.
You absolutely have to do something to make sure your kid cant get to the toilet by themselves.