PDA

View Full Version : You KNOW ...

Gunny
12-19-2011, 04:40 PM
... you're famous when you got three fags following you around the internet displaying their e-balls. :laugh2:

jimnyc
12-19-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm just laughing with you, have no idea who these people are, and I don't want your e-balls or theirs! :laugh2:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm just laughing with you, have no idea who these people are, and I don't want your e-balls or theirs! :laugh2:

You'd think they'd have lives, and more important things to do than chase people around the net.:laugh:

I mean, really .... come chase me around my fucking yard. Won't have to run far. I could care less about this internet balls bullshit. I was a hard-charging, large and in charge dickhead before Al invented this shit. The net just gives punks an arena to wish they could hang with real men. Hiding in mommy's basement talking trash like they aren't 5'2" dumplings. Damned gaywads.

Fuck 'em.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 04:54 PM
You'd think they'd have lives, and more important things to do than chase people around the net.:laugh:

I mean, really .... come chase me around my fucking yard. Won't have to run far. I could care less about this internet balls bullshit. I was a hard-charging, large and in charge dickhead before Al invented this shit. The net just gives punks an arena to wish they could hang with real men. Hiding in mommy's basement talking trash like they aren't 5'2" dumplings. Damned gaywads.

Fuck 'em.

I didn't even know there were sites and such designed to help losers track people down online. Pretty sad how obsessed some get.

jimnyc
12-19-2011, 04:55 PM

Fuck 'em.

Arguing on the forum you are posting on is one thing, but to chase people around to other boards is a little fucked up. I've known a few of them over the years.

Gunny
12-19-2011, 05:01 PM
I didn't even know there were sites and such designed to help losers track people down online. Pretty sad how obsessed some get.

Uh huh. You KNOW who I'm talking about. He was YOUR best friend at USMB. He ain't got the fucking balls to meet me in RL. But then, I guarantee you wouldn't have any after he did, if he did.:laugh:

ConHog
12-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Uh huh. You KNOW who I'm talking about. He was YOUR best friend at USMB. He ain't got the fucking balls to meet me in RL. But then, I guarantee you wouldn't have any after he did, if he did.:laugh:

LOL , I DO know who you mean, just as you know who my internet stalker is. Or rather who THEY are.

Gunny
12-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Arguing on the forum you are posting on is one thing, but to chase people around to other boards is a little fucked up. I've known a few of them over the years.

I hate pussies. Now ask Jess what I think of the word hate and how often I DON'T use it. I don't get these idiots. I provided a forum where you could pretty much say what you wanted. Not only was that not good enough, they've followed me around the net trying to fuck over me.

Guess what? As I said ... come to my yard. You can't fuck shit with words on a screen. But you REALLY have to be a loser to follow someone around the net trying to discredit him with bullshit inuendos. How far must one go to try and prove their e-worthiness?

Gunny
12-19-2011, 05:09 PM
LOL , I DO know who you mean, just as you know who my internet stalker is. Or rather who THEY are.

I know where he lives.:dev:

ConHog
12-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I hate pussies. Now ask Jess what I think of the word hate and how often I DON'T use it. I don't get these idiots. I provided a forum where you could pretty much say what you wanted. Not only was that not good enough, they've followed me around the net trying to fuck over me.

Guess what? As I said ... come to my yard. You can't fuck shit with words on a screen. But you REALLY have to be a loser to follow someone around the net trying to discredit him with bullshit inuendos. How far must one go to try and prove their e-worthiness?

The next step up from that loserville is the ones who recruit others to "their side" to try to 'get" someone they don't like.

The only thing that would make one a bigger loser is when they take it even further and actually try to effect your real life because they don't like you on a fucking message board. Now THOSE are the real losers.

But truly the most disturbing to me is the average poster who doesn't take part in that kind of bullshit , but stands on the sidelines snickering about it being done.

I never knew the world had so many immoral cowards until I started posting on message boards.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 05:13 PM
I know where he lives.:dev:

You and I both know those losers aren't actually worth getting involved with in real life. That dude is a mosquito on your ass, nothing more.

Gunny
12-19-2011, 05:16 PM
You and I both know those losers aren't actually worth getting involved with in real life. That dude is a mosquito on your ass, nothing more.

'Til you push too far. Then reality sucks. I'm not going to be fucked with by a bunch of pussies that never humped a pack nor a piece. They think being tough is what you can post on a fucking screen? I got a fucking eye-opener for them.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 05:19 PM
'Til you push too far. Then reality sucks. I'm not going to be fucked with by a bunch of pussies that never humped a pack nor a piece. They think being tough is what you can post on a fucking screen? I got a fucking eye-opener for them.

Oh, don't get me wrong, if one of the losers showed up at my place I'd bury them somewhere out back, but I'm not going to make one move to find them or meet them.

By the by, it's been brought to my attention on this board lately that talking about being bad just because you've had specialized training in how to kill a man in not a good thing.:laugh:

Gunny
12-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, if one of the losers showed up at my place I'd bury them somewhere out back, but I'm not going to make one move to find them or meet them.

By the by, it's been brought to my attention on this board lately that talking about being bad just because you've had specialized training in how to kill a man in not a good thing.:laugh:

Uh huh. They decided to find ME. I'm going to find them back. Sucks. huh?

Fuck whoever said that. We're trained to kill. Tough fucking shit. Their tax dollars funded the training. And just to make it clear ... I learned to fight on my own. The Corps taught me to kill, not to fight.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Uh huh. They decided to find ME. I'm going to find them back. Sucks. huh?

Eh, I personally wouldn't give him the satisfaction Gunny.

chloe
12-19-2011, 08:19 PM
... you're famous when you got three fags following you around the internet displaying their e-balls. :laugh2:

Who are they?

Gunny
12-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Eh, I personally wouldn't give him the satisfaction Gunny.
Yeah. Except I'm a Gunny. Let's dance. Fuck that wannabe pussy.

Jess
12-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Who are they?

People from that other board that you don't like. They have a beef with Gunny and apparently have little real life and lots of time to follow him around to other boards and (try to) cause trouble.

All sorts of mature and mentally sound, hmmmm, Chloe my dear?

Ohhhhhh, I almost forgot. One also accused me of poaching members from said board and luring them over here. Apparently they have a pocket-mod who is more interested in me than I knew and is reporting my nefarious actions. :rolleyes:

This (the internet message board system) is supposed to be informative, fun, relaxing, whatever .... don't people have enough drama IRL to keep them busy? Geez lou-frickin'-weeze. I wish I had enough time to jack around, following somebody I hate around the web. Ohhhhhh waaaaiiiiiiittttttt - I have a job, take care of my family and other minor details like that.

Jess
12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Yeah. Except I'm a Gunny. Let's dance. Fuck that wannabe pussy.

ConHog has a point. Other than the one on top of his head. ;)

They ain't worth your time.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 11:03 PM
ConHog has a point. Other than the one on top of his head. ;)

They ain't worth your time.

LOL My wife wanted to fly out to San Fransisco and beat the shit out of every fat female pastry chef in the city to make sure she got one particular bitch.

Jess
12-19-2011, 11:09 PM
LOL My wife wanted to fly out to San Fransisco and beat the shit out of every fat female pastry chef in the city to make sure she got one particular bitch.

Lol!

Generally, nobody on the net gets that much of me.

ConHog
12-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Lol!

Generally, nobody on the net gets that much of me.

Well, I'm reasonably certain you know which particular lunatic I am referring to,and she certainly did take things too far. I mean when you call somone's employer and try to get them in trouble over something on the internet and you run across the internet spreading lies of sexual harassment you probably need your ass kicked.

But in the end, this particular piece of shit wouldn't even come close to worth it.

Jess
12-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Well, I'm reasonably certain you know which particular lunatic I am referring to,and she certainly did take things too far. I mean when you call somone's employer and try to get them in trouble over something on the internet and you run across the internet spreading lies of sexual harassment you probably need your ass kicked.

But in the end, this particular piece of shit wouldn't even come close to worth it.

Well it's your own fault for being such a luscious piece of man-candy. Us poor lil womenfolks can't be held responsible.:rolleyes:

ConHog
12-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Well it's your own fault for being such a luscious piece of man-candy. Us poor lil womenfolks can't be held responsible.:rolleyes:

Oh please.. I'm as average as a 40 year old who has spent his entire adult life in the military , including being a Ranger, could possibly be. :dance:

* Insert RSR comment about bringing up my military service here *

chloe
12-19-2011, 11:40 PM
People from that other board that you don't like. They have a beef with Gunny and apparently have little real life and lots of time to follow him around to other boards and (try to) cause trouble.

Ohhhhhh, I almost forgot. One also accused me of poaching members from said board and luring them over here. Apparently they have a pocket-mod who is more interested in me than I knew and is reporting my nefarious actions. :rolleyes:

This (the internet message board system) is supposed to be informative, fun, relaxing, whatever .... don't people have enough drama IRL to keep them busy? Geez lou-frickin'-weeze. I wish I had enough time to jack around, following somebody I hate around the web. Ohhhhhh waaaaiiiiiiittttttt - I have a job, take care of my family and other minor details like that.

aww breaking up is hard to do, your a fun poster so I can understand them morning the loss of your presence there.

Shadow
12-20-2011, 08:52 AM

If by pocket mod...you mean idiots with no life who spend their free time telling everyone else where they can and can't post (and how to do such posting). Making sure everyone is in ass kissy lockstep and following the rules to the letter (except themselves of course)....while they are running around getting in the faces of the people they have decided they don't like,desperately trying with all their might to get those posters to "break" said rules...so they can then report the bastards and get them banned. Yep, they have lots of those controlling (pocket mod) losers on that "other" board (one blue barf puking one in particular) LOL.

Or maybe you mean the dorks who spend all night and day there (specifically for the ego boost of getting their ass kissed)...and then tell everyone else they take the boards too seriously...and need to go out and get some fresh air. Gotta love the public service announcements.

Shame on you for being nefarious...you know only the "special" people are allowed that honor...don't you know the "rules"? :laugh::laugh:

Shadow
12-20-2011, 09:04 AM

Especially when said poster would squeal like a stuck pig (and does) if it happened to them...even a little bit.

chloe
12-20-2011, 10:30 AM
The only friends I have are ones I met on the net.

I think it is hurtful when people stalk, mock and ridicule and follow a poster to other boards.

I'm sorry to hear some of you are experiencing such things it's not right to have to go through all that just because you want to have fun and post on a messageboard.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 10:33 AM
If by pocket mod...you mean idiots with no life who spend their free time telling everyone else where they can and can't post (and how to do such posting). Making sure everyone is in ass kissy lockstep and following the rules to the letter (except themselves of course)....while they are running around getting in the faces of the people they have decided they don't like,desperately trying with all their might to get those posters to "break" said rules...so they can then report the bastards and get them banned. Yep, they have lots of those controlling (pocket mod) losers on that "other" board (one blue barf puking one in particular) LOL.

Or maybe you mean the dorks who spend all night and day there (specifically for the ego boost of getting their ass kissed)...and then tell everyone else they take the boards too seriously...and need to go out and get some fresh air. Gotta love the public service announcements.

Shame on you for being nefarious...you know only the "special" people are allowed that honor...don't you know the "rules"? :laugh::laugh:

LOL This post just blew USMB up. It hit so many targets over there, I'm not sure there were ANY survivors.

CSM
12-20-2011, 10:46 AM
*YESSSH* Virtual warriors don't mean crap. Even an old buck like me coul dmake them think twice about a face to face. On a side not, wood chippers chip more than wood!

chloe
12-20-2011, 10:52 AM
*YESSSH* Virtual warriors don't mean crap. Even an old buck like me coul dmake them think twice about a face to face. On a side not, wood chippers chip more than wood!

I can't imagine anyone ever giving you a problem you seem so mellow.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 10:56 AM

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew.

chloe
12-20-2011, 11:03 AM

original or one of those funny flavors?

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:19 AM

THAT is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about. Calling your employer? Really? Let them call MINE.:dev:

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:23 AM

Can I borrow your wood chipper? :angel:

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:25 AM
THAT is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about. Calling your employer? Really? Let them call MINE.:dev:

They did Gunny. They called the Arkansas National Guard and tried to get me in trouble LOL. They were told that A) I was already retired and B) They didn't give a fuck what I said on the internet.

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:26 AM
They did Gunny. They called the Arkansas National Guard and tried to get me in trouble LOL. They were told that A) I was already retired and B) They didn't give a fuck what I said on the internet.

LOL. That little crew needs a come-uppance.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:30 AM
LOL. That little crew needs a come-uppance.

I have came to believe that that little crew is much larger than some of us previously though.

The sad thing is that they are all more than likely people who were bullied in high school , and being an e bully is there way of getting back at those who bullied them ( or probably still do bully them in real life) You and I both know that 9 out of 10 them would NEVER be stupid enough to fuck with someone with the training you or I have face to face. :laugh2:

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
I have came to believe that that little crew is much larger than some of us previously though.

The sad thing is that they are all more than likely people who were bullied in high school , and being an e bully is there way of getting back at those who bullied them ( or probably still do bully them in real life) You and I both know that 9 out of 10 them would NEVER be stupid enough to fuck with someone with the training you or I have face to face. :laugh2:

No shit. I can see them in momma's basement now. The fact they are still alive is testament to your last sentence.

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:36 AM

I thought I was special. Gunny says I'm so special that we should get me a lil short bus.

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:38 AM

Thank you, ConHog!

Now that someone who allegedly has a penis has said the same thing, perhaps a certain someone will listen. 2823

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:38 AM
I thought I was special. Gunny says I'm so special that we should get me a lil short bus.

The ione from Dumb and Dumber ... driver's seat and back seat.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:40 AM
No shit. I can see them in momma's basement now. The fact they are still alive is testament to your last sentence.

One of them I actually offered to meet and have a beer with and discuss our differences with when I went to Arizona. Strangely he declined.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Thank you, ConHog!

Now that someone who allegedly has a penis has said the same thing, perhaps a certain someone will listen. 2823

Allegedly? Hmmm

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM

for some reason after reading this I pictured you and Jess on a moped frozen stiff and her peeing on you. LOL

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Allegedly? HmmmI assume you do. But we are on the internet after all. For all I know, you could be an AIDS-infested axe-murderer.

If you are, please let me know, as I have a short list of people that need to be axed, with or without the AIDS.;)

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:45 AM
for some reason after reading this I pictured you and Jess on a moped frozen stiff and her peeing on you. LOL

LMAO! :laugh:

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
original or one of those funny flavors?

I do like the blue kind. But we normally have the original urine-colored stuff on hand.

chloe
12-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I do like the blue kind. But we normally have the original urine-colored stuff on hand.

My daughter and ex husband are mountain dew fanatics :laugh2:

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:48 AM

Obviously your "picturizing" has issues. ME on a moped? Not going to happen.

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:50 AM

Hah! I let you drive. 2825

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:50 AM

Mountain Dew is goat piss. I wouldn't really drink that stuff for anything.

Jess
12-20-2011, 11:53 AM
My daughter and ex husband are mountain dew fanatics :laugh2:

Ask Gunny what happens when I drink coffee and Mt. Dew in a short amount of time. 2826

Gunny
12-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Hah! I let you drive. 2825

Being the driver just makes me a paid employee. You're STILL the one in the back seat.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Being the driver just makes me a paid employee. You're STILL the one in the back seat.

and right behind HER is the USMB fools. Look at them idiots licking all the windows.

Jess
12-20-2011, 12:00 PM

I got a chauffeured ride and you think I'm the dumb one?

ConHog
12-20-2011, 12:01 PM
I got a chauffeured ride and you think I'm the dumb one?

Dear, surely you didn't get with a Marine for his smarts. :laugh2:

Jess
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
and right behind HER is the USMB fools. Look at them idiots licking all the windows.

I learned the term "window-lickers" from the gay guys I work for. Laughed my butt (almost) off. One of them had a son with mild CP, so it was all good.

Learned a few other interesting colloquialisms. :laugh:

Jess
12-20-2011, 12:05 PM
Dear, surely you didn't get with a Marine for his smarts. :laugh2:

Well, I figured it had to be a step up from the sniper/welder squid I had previously. Marines always look so spiffy in the dress blues too. 2827

CSM
12-21-2011, 07:25 AM

I don't ever give anyone else a problem; they create their own and sometimes I just happen to be it! It's a message board, how unmellow can I get about it? I used to get upset about some things posted here and on that other board until I found the "ignore" button and realized that not everythin posted is worth my time.

Shadow
12-21-2011, 09:12 AM

Well...it spans over several message boards. It all started for me on rock boards...and followed me to USMB. So yeah...lots of Idiots with no life who spend hours on multiple message boards and IM plotting pranks.

Shadow
12-21-2011, 09:21 AM
The only friends I have are ones I met on the net.

I think it is hurtful when people stalk, mock and ridicule and follow a poster to other boards.

I'm sorry to hear some of you are experiencing such things it's not right to have to go through all that just because you want to have fun and post on a messageboard.

That's what I thought too Chloe...message boards are suppsed to be relaxing and fun. Well..."fun" for some loud mouth internet assholes, is ruining perfectly good MB's for everyone else. These are probably the same type assholes who break the rules IRL at work, at clubs etc...and get policies changed prohibiting nice things for everyone else there too.

Some people are just not happy unless they can make as many people as possible miserable.

Gunny
12-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Ask Gunny what happens when I drink coffee and Mt. Dew in a short amount of time. 2826

:no:

Gunny
12-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Well...it spans over several message boards. It all started for me on rock boards...and followed me to USMB. So yeah...lots of Idiots with no life who spend hours on multiple message boards and IM plotting pranks.

I have a hard time understanding that being a message board bitch is that which one would aspire to. I mean really ....

chloe
12-21-2011, 12:37 PM
I don't ever give anyone else a problem; they create their own and sometimes I just happen to be it! It's a message board, how unmellow can I get about it? I used to get upset about some things posted here and on that other board until I found the "ignore" button and realized that not everythin posted is worth my time.

I have an "Avoidant Personality" so I always flee :laugh2:

I am working on just dealing with things though.

CSM
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I have an "Avoidant Personality" so I always flee :laugh2:

I am working on just dealing with things though.

I have a "dinosaur" personality ... as in:

Officer: "Sergeant Major, you are a dinosaur"
Sergeant Major: "True enough. Don't mess with me and I wont eat you."

Jess
12-21-2011, 05:55 PM
That's what I thought too Chloe...message boards are suppsed to be relaxing and fun. Well..."fun" for some loud mouth internet assholes, is ruining perfectly good MB's for everyone else. These are probably the same type assholes who break the rules IRL at work, at clubs etc...and get policies changed prohibiting nice things for everyone else there too.

Some people are just not happy unless they can make as many people as possible miserable.

Misery loves company, Shadow. They must be very miserable, pathetic, bored, insecure ... or all of the above. Otherwise, why spend so much time on someone they have (usually) never met nor will ever meet, that they only know via words on a screen? It is not logical at all.

ConHog
12-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Misery loves company, Shadow. They must be very miserable, pathetic, bored, insecure ... or all of the above. Otherwise, why spend so much time on someone they have (usually) never met nor will ever meet, that they only know via words on a screen? It is not logical at all.

I think we all realize that that crew and logic parted ways long ago, if indeed they ever knew each other.

Gunny
12-22-2011, 02:21 AM
I have a "dinosaur" personality ... as in:

Officer: "Sergeant Major, you are a dinosaur"
Sergeant Major: "True enough. Don't mess with me and I wont eat you."

You heard that one too? I got "In case of war, break glass."