PDA

View Full Version : This Is How D.C. Hippies Reacted to a Live Nativity Scene

red states rule
12-20-2011, 03:55 AM
No surprise here in the behaviour in the snotty, crude, and obnoxious hippies. Is it any surprise none of these hippies has a job? Who would hire these jerks?

But are loyal Dem voters and that is all that really matters right?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a5fRawyh1Ik" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

KarlMarx
12-20-2011, 06:44 AM
The guy smoking a ciggy saying that the "Nativity is in bad taste" is wearing a hat that says "F--- The Police"... does anyone else see the irony of that?

The guy saying that the Nativity is illegal.... COUGH!!!!!!.... isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

You know, St Paul had these people pegged two thousand years ago (and since he was in what I call the "Major Leagues of Faith", should we be surprised?)....

Ephesians 4:18-19

They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed. (emphasis mine)...

Greed? Gee what's that all about? I think it's the greed for power on the behalf of the people that encourage and support this movement, that's what I think....

It's interesting that a nativity scene can scare the living daylights out of these people... I guess it's because they are afraid to admit that they really need to change (and need Someone's forgiveness to do it)

Abbey Marie
12-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Great post, Karl.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:13 AM
meh, just another example of idiots who only think THEIR rights are important.

Just more evidence to support my belief in voter exams.

Abbey Marie
12-20-2011, 11:25 AM
meh, just another example of idiots who only think THEIR rights are important.

Just more evidence to support my belief in voter exams.

Show me a candidate who could get us voter exams, and they will have my vote.

ConHog
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM

That of course is the catch. As soon as a candidate announced that he was going to run on a campaign of making sure the illiterate and uninformed didn't get the vote , those self same idiots would make sure he never got elected.

red states rule
12-21-2011, 05:06 AM
What a life these hippies live

They sit around in a park (and sometimes trash it) and the cost is paid by someone else, getting handouts, and complaining about other people’s expression of faith

These people are solid Dem voters in 2012

logroller
12-21-2011, 05:50 AM
In all fairness to the video, there were plenty of people there who appreciated it. and with respect to 'hippies', those few peeps in the beginning were just bum freak losers, who wouldn't know a good thing if it didn't come out of hash pipe.

red states rule
12-22-2011, 03:18 AM
In all fairness to the video, there were plenty of people there who appreciated it. and with respect to 'hippies', those few peeps in the beginning were just bum freak losers, who wouldn't know a good thing if it didn't come out of hash pipe.

But remember acording to the Obama re-election team, those losers are the 99% of America that must rise up against the evil 1%

You are right they are losers, and they are part of the Dems base going into 2012

Noir
12-22-2011, 09:13 AM

May be for another topic but - what questions would you have on these exams?

fj1200
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
May be for another topic but - what questions would you have on these exams?

I can think of many questions that CH would put on that exam but only one person that would administer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk

Trigg
12-22-2011, 10:13 AM
It looked to me like the first few people they spoke to were either drunk or high. I'd hope our education system isn't turning about folks who think 75% and 10% adds up to 100%

ConHog
12-22-2011, 10:25 AM
I can think of many questions that CH would put on that exam but only one person that would administer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk

Just goes to show that you are more concerned with me then you are with the idea of having informed voters.

Odd to, because I can tell for sure that any voter exam I instituted you would have NO problem passing. See my exam wouldn't have shit to do political stances and EVERYTHING to do with being informed. Liberal, conservative, gay, straight, black, white, male, female, college grad, high school drop out, rich , poor. I don't care about ANY of those things when it comes to voting.

I do care that

1. You're a citizen
2. You're legally entitled to vote (IE not a convicted felon who has lost said "right")
3. You have bothered to educate yourself on the most basic issues pertaining to the election.

Sure those 3 things would mean only about 20% of our population would be voting, but that is mostly due to number 3 and anyone who really wanted to vote could change their own standing in that category.

fj1200
12-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Just goes to show that you are more concerned with me then you are with the idea of having informed voters.

No, just concerned about your willingness to put voter eligibility in the hands of an arbitrarily selected group. Goes right along with your other stated positions. Arbitrary governmental power.

ConHog
12-22-2011, 01:47 PM
No, just concerned about your willingness to put voter eligibility in the hands of an arbitrarily selected group. Goes right along with your other stated positions. Arbitrary governmental power.

I don't arbitrarily do anything my friend.

There would obviously have to be some agreement on who would design, administer, and grade such exams and that would obviously take more studying into the matter than I have done at this point.

fj1200
12-22-2011, 02:02 PM
^Governments do however. And I don't want a government body arbitrarily determining anything. It will never fly anyway so...

red states rule
12-23-2011, 04:35 AM
I once tried to join the local Democrat party

They turned me down after I passed the mental test