PDA

View Full Version : I'm in love!!!!!

jimnyc
12-20-2011, 02:11 PM
This just arrived today. I'm in Keurig and Green Mountain coffee heaven. I'm shaking with delight, or maybe tremors from overdosing on coffee! :coffee:

http://www.keurig.com/Content/ProdImages/KRG-ALT-B70a.jpg

Kathianne
12-20-2011, 02:14 PM
All 3 of my kids have that and love it! One for the coffee, the other two for hot chocolate drinks. Myself? I kinda like my 12 cup makers, often make 3 pots a day. ;)

jimnyc
12-20-2011, 02:16 PM
All 3 of my kids have that and love it! One for the coffee, the other two for hot chocolate drinks. Myself? I kinda like my 12 cup makers, often make 3 pots a day. ;)

I had a Keurig already, but it was dying, and this is a better model. It spits out cups as quick as I can drink 'em! I definitely had WAY too many today. But they sent me a free 12 pack of K cups with it to try a variety, and I have done just that!

Kathianne
12-20-2011, 02:18 PM
I had a Keurig already, but it was dying, and this is a better model. It spits out cups as quick as I can drink 'em! I definitely had WAY too many today. But they sent me a free 12 pack of K cups with it to try a variety, and I have done just that!

I believe you! A noted quickness in your reply posts! LOL! :coffee:

jimnyc
12-20-2011, 02:19 PM
I believe you! A noted quickness in your reply posts! LOL! :coffee:

I generally type about 50-60 words per minute, up to about 300 today!

Kathianne
12-20-2011, 02:21 PM
I generally type about 50-60 words per minute, up to about 300 today!

Coffee? It's a wonderful thing!

Jess
12-20-2011, 02:33 PM

I don't think you're s'posed to drink them all in one day, Jimmy. Just sayin'.

Jess
12-20-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU72Qv4cnd4:laugh:

Abbey Marie
12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Love Green Mountain Lake and Lodge!

fj1200
12-20-2011, 11:33 PM
This just arrived today. I'm in Keurig and Green Mountain coffee heaven. I'm shaking with delight, or maybe tremors from overdosing on coffee! :coffee:

I've never got the impression that the coffee was as good coming out of there as opposed to a regular coffee pot. Based on my minimal experience though.

Jeff
12-21-2011, 12:59 AM
I've never got the impression that the coffee was as good coming out of there as opposed to a regular coffee pot. Based on my minimal experience though.

Fj I was a over the road trucker and drank coffee for the last 30 years to stay awake everything from tar like coffee to my favorite Dunkin Donuts but due to Jim's persuading I purchased one of those coffee machines and man I love it , you can run all kinds of different coffees thru it ( of course I like the plain ol coffee ) but they have all the yuppie types including teas and hot chocolate ( the kids love that ) and ya can even make a glass of good southern tea out of it, not sure if ya have tried but if not give it a shot

CSM
12-21-2011, 07:48 AM
I have three of the things: one at home, one on my boat and one in my office. Recently switched to decaf (goes with my latest effort to "get healthy") and still love the thing.