PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Has Live On The Air Temper Tantrum

red states rule
12-22-2011, 03:59 AM
And this guy wants to sit down with Iraq, North Korea, and other enemies of the US and talk - but can't deal with a reporter from CNN?

<IFRAME height=421 marginHeight=0 src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=23K85M1X7R80J370&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowTransparency marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

Kathianne
12-22-2011, 07:29 AM
Paul complaint: Can't get news coverage.

Paul complaint: Too much news coverage.

:laugh2:

red states rule
12-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Hey Rev, did you miss this thread or are you avoiding commenting on Paul's lack of self control?

Gaffer
12-25-2011, 11:49 AM
This was a cnn edited version of the exchange. There's a full version on the Blaze that I don't have time to look for. Seems cnn was doing a little character assassination, again. Does excuse Paul, but does show he didn't walk off in a tantrum. That was drummed up shit.

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Paul complaint: Can't get news coverage.

Paul complaint: Too much news coverage.

:laugh2:

watch it again. I think he handled it very well.
He wasnt complaining about the coverage or being interviewed, he basically told her its an old issue, he didnt write them, he didnt read all of them and thats pretty much it, so please quit harping on something asked and answered by asking the same question over and over.
. The arrogant and egotistical press bitch however, insisted on asking it again, and finally he took the only option he had at that point to make her understand the issue isnt an issue, hes already answered it and he wants to discuss other issues now.

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 11:59 AM
This was a cnn edited version of the exchange. There's a full version on the Blaze that I don't have time to look for. Seems cnn was doing a little character assassination, again. Does excuse Paul, but d oes show he didn't walk off in a tantrum. That was drummed up shit.

ohh, those cnn people were really pissing me off.
Not only were they assasinating him, but they were putting words in his mouth that he didnt say.
"Clearly he (Paul) doesnt like those PACs but is conflicted because as a libertarian he doesnt think the govt should do anything about it"
WELL HE WASNT CONFLICTED. He simply offered a different solution, but as usual, the blind, deat and dumb couldnt hear what he was saying,
GET RID OF THE PACS BY MAKING THE GOVT LESS POWERFUL, AND REDUCING THE INCENTIVES FOR THE PACS.

Dont get me wrong. I like Pauls domestic policy ideas, but his foreign policy ideas are so out of whack. He is like 80% on the money, but the other 20% is so horribly off the mark, it totallly disqualifies him from being fit to take the seat of the Presidency of the United States of America.

And that bitch out and out LIED when.......

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 12:21 PM
when she claimed he doesnt want to talk about it. He doesnt want to talk about it over and over, is what he doesnt want.
He told her CNN had already asked the questions yesterday, they've been asking the same question for 22 years now, its been asked and answered, and if she wants to know the answer, go look at what he said yesterday, and then he was even gracious enough to answer a few of them yet again,
AFTER HE POLITELY TOLD HER, DONT ASK ME THAT QUESTION ANY MORE, IVE ANSWERED IT.!!

. and then of course the arrogant , self serving vultures who call themselves news reporters when all they are is the propaganda ministry for the Dems, and Obama, said it "was a tough series of questions" BALONEY, THOSE ARENT TOUGH QUESTIONS
and then CNN said, "you had to ask the question" NO SHE DIDNT, it had already been asked and answered repeatedly

. she even reported what his answer was, and then claimed he doesnt want to talk about it. OF COURSE NOT, HE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED IT.
He told her they are pestering him with it, and they've been doing it continuously and every time they interview him, its been asked/answered,

AND THEN she acted like he was being unreasonable when he took the only action left to him.

SHE WAS:
RUDE
A LIAR
OBNOXIOUS
A LIAR
STUPID
MIS CHARACTERIZING
A LIAR
ARROGANT
A LIAR

Kathianne
12-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Feel better now?

He could have said, "I'm not answering those particular questions anymore, do you have something else?" If she repeated the questions again, just stare her down. Make a mental note to never give an interview with her again or even CNN if that's his choice.

red states rule
12-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Feel better now?

He could have said, "I'm not answering those particular questions anymore, do you have something else?" If she repeated the questions again, just stare her down. Make a mental note to never give an interview with her again or even CNN if that's his choice.

Hey Kat cut Ron some slack. Based on the video, our resident expert on all topics is probably advising Ron Paul on how to deal with flames, insults, personal attacks, and unfair treatment

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Feel better now?

He did say that.

And NO MATTER HOW HE RESPONDED, they would have made a big deal of it.
"Oh, he wont even interview with me anymore cuz he cant stand the tough questions"
"Oh, when I asked him the tough question, all he could do is stare at me"

Do you realize what a field day the media could have by taking that clip out of context,
I can see it now, CNN Headline for the news,
"Ron Paul freezes when asked tough questions"
and then they show ONLY the clip of the question and RP just staring

yea, that would work really good.
those media people are pigs,
and yea, I do feel better now. Dennis prager taught me that if I dont get angry at the bad things, eventually I will get angry at the good things

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey Kat cut Ron some slack. Based on the video, our resident expert on all topics is probably advising Ron Paul on how to deal with flames, insults, personal attacks, and unfair treatment

aww, c'mon RSR, Kath has to ask the "tough questions" eh?

Kathianne
12-25-2011, 12:57 PM
He did say that.

And NO MATTER HOW HE RESPONDED, they would have made a big deal of it.
"Oh, he wont even interview with me anymore cuz he cant stand the tough questions"
"Oh, when I asked him the tough question, all he could do is stare at me"

Do you realize what a field day the media could have by taking that clip out of context,
I can see it now, CNN Headline for the news,
"Ron Paul freezes when asked tough questions"
and then they show ONLY the clip of the question and RP just staring

yea, that would work really good.
those media people are pigs,
and yea, I do feel better now. Dennis prager taught me that if I dont get angry at the bad things, eventually I will get angry at the good things

I'm happy you feel better. Now that you have blown off steam over whatever number of like posts, how about something new? Pick on Obama or Gingrich or Huntsman? Huntsman gets little attention, just an observation. :laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
12-25-2011, 01:13 PM
I'm happy you feel better. Now that you have blown off steam over whatever number of like posts,
seriously, my apology, I forgot the smiley face after my last post.

how about something new? Pick on Obama or Gingrich or Huntsman? Huntsman gets little attention, just an observation. :laugh2:

HUNTS WHO?
GINGRICH DOESNT SEEM PRESIDENTIAL TO ME, BUT im not sure how that affects the masses, just my opinion.
Obama, he is toast, even the Dems know it and are thinking about getting Hillary to run. Toast, done, dead in the water, finished, fanito, no mas, gone, history, yesterdays news, dead as a dummy