PDA

View Full Version : Forum lineup

jimnyc
12-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe too many, some not being used, we can use more?

Toss out your thoughts here. As you know, we got rid of 2 lesser used forums yesterday and merged the posts into more used forums. Just wondering on what you guys think about the current setup. I know I visit forums sometimes and I get pissed because there are too many of them. Then some forums I go to have way too little and everything is congested. No guarantees on anything, just curious what others think/want.

Thunderknuckles
12-22-2011, 01:16 PM
I'd probably merge "War on Terrorism" with US current events
Maybe a "General" forum for some of the other misc. forums.

ConHog
12-22-2011, 01:21 PM
I think the member interview forum could be a lot of fun if it was open to anyone to ask questions of any other member. But only if people followed some commons sense and didn't ask mean or embarrassing questions and of course if each member were only allowed to have one thread where all questions to that member were posted.

jimnyc
12-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I think the member interview forum could be a lot of fun if it was open to anyone to ask questions of any other member. But only if people followed some commons sense and didn't ask mean or embarrassing questions and of course if each member were only allowed to have one thread where all questions to that member were posted.

You KNOW not everyone would follow common sense, and it would turn into a nightmare.

jimnyc
12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I'd probably merge "War on Terrorism" with US current events
Maybe a "General" forum for some of the other misc. forums.

You don't think the WOT deserves it's own forum anymore? It's definitely slowed down a lot, that's for sure. I'll wait and see what others feel about this one too...

jimnyc
12-22-2011, 01:28 PM

BTW, what we DO need with that forum is more interviews! That's my bad and after the new year I'll have to figure out a way to get a bunch more going.

ConHog
12-22-2011, 01:35 PM
You don't think the WOT deserves it's own forum anymore? It's definitely slowed down a lot, that's for sure. I'll wait and see what others feel about this one too...

Maybe you could eliminate the middle east forum and the WoT forum and just have one forum entitled something like "The Islamic World" where anything and everything Islamic could be posted.

ConHog
12-22-2011, 01:36 PM
You KNOW not everyone would follow common sense, and it would turn into a nightmare.

Probably got that one right. :laugh:

Kathianne
12-22-2011, 02:20 PM

Things have slowed down for a bit, but considering Iran likely to heat up again before too long.

ConHog
12-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Things have slowed down for a bit, but considering Iran likely to heat up again before too long.

No telling what might happen with Korea losing the Great Leader either. The supposedly even crazier son could provide AQ with nuclear power.

Thunderknuckles
12-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Then how about an "International Political/Events" board where WoT, Israel/Palestine, and World History are merged.

revelarts
12-22-2011, 04:00 PM
This is dual purpose comment and I'm serious about points I'm trying to make with this 1 comment.

I think the War or Terror thread should remain UNTIL the "War on Terror" is declared over.

Gaffer
12-22-2011, 04:04 PM
This is dual purpose comment and I'm serious about points I'm trying to make with this 1 comment.

I think the War or Terror thread should remain UNTIL the "War on Terror" is declared over.

Didn't you get the memo. The white house says there is no war on terror. And I believe paul says the same thing.

revelarts
12-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Didn't you get the memo. The white house says there is no war on terror. And I believe paul says the same thing.
when the troops are bought home, the TSA is dismantled and the patriot act repealed and Gitmo, Bargram and other base terror jails closed and few other items the so called war is still on.

Thunderknuckles
12-22-2011, 04:19 PM
We're better off just waiting for Jesus to come back and sort it all out.

Noir
12-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Ive been thinking for a while that the Religion and Ethics forum could be split. Ethics stays we're it is and Religion is made into a subforum in the 'conspiracy forum' I mean given the description: 'no facts? Sound outlandish?' Religion would fit in snug as a bug in a rug =P

Thunderknuckles
12-22-2011, 04:48 PM
/\
||
||
Ignore that guy, he's asking for trouble :p

revelarts
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Ive been thinking for a while that the Religion and Ethics forum could be split. Ethics stays we're it is and Religion is made into a subforum in the 'conspiracy forum' I mean given the description: 'no facts? Sound outlandish?' Religion would fit in snug as a bug in a rug =P
And ethics should be moved to the Science forum i guess? :rolleyes:

Noir
12-22-2011, 05:07 PM
/\
||
||
Ignore that guy, he's asking for trouble :p

*puts on my puppy dig eyes*

lil me sir? I'm innocent =P

ConHog
12-22-2011, 07:40 PM
when the troops are bought home, the tsa is dismantled and the patriot act repealed and gitmo, bargram and other base terror jails closed and few other items the so called war is still on.

lol

darin
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM
T&A forum? :)

logroller
12-22-2011, 08:46 PM

It would have to be in the playground, cuz there's nothing to debate-- Taking a contrary position to T&A could only be considered flaming. :cool:

chloe
12-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Get rid of Israel Forum

chloe
12-23-2011, 12:47 PM

Yes we need a sex & relationships forum, dump family dynamics

add psychology, relationships sex

ConHog
12-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Add an all Chloe forum. Include lots of videos, pictures, and other assorted bits of Chloe.

chloe
12-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Add an all Chloe forum. Include lots of videos, pictures, and other assorted bits of Chloe.

I'd rather have a DP MEN section:laugh2:

I will say this Conhog IS HANDSOME !!!

ConHog
12-23-2011, 01:02 PM

Now I'm blushing................

chloe
12-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Now I'm blushing................

Somehow, I can't imagine you blushing :laugh2:

ConHog
12-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Somehow, I can't imagine you blushing :laugh2:

Just because I know something is true, doesn't mean I don't blush when others say it. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
12-23-2011, 01:18 PM

Pics?