PDA

View Full Version : Ask me Anything, seriously

darin
12-23-2011, 05:31 AM
My life is an open book. Hack away. No topic is off limits.

Toro
12-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Which famous opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of the psychological phenomenon to a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

darin
12-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Bergson.

Toro
12-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Bergson.

Is the correct answer!

And now, your prize is ... ????

darin
12-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Is that your question? About my prize?

My prize is, Boobies.

shattered
12-23-2011, 08:31 AM
My question to you is... Why?

darin
12-23-2011, 08:36 AM
Because Don would want me to. :)

shattered
12-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Because Don would want me to. :)

Ill ask him, but I doubt it...

Jess
12-23-2011, 08:58 AM
What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?2855

darin
12-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Forty Two.

:) These are easy, folks.

Toro
12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
In what city was I born?

Shadow
12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Would you rather be rich...or good looking?

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:16 AM

Are you REALLY that short?

CSM
12-23-2011, 09:19 AM

Definitely rich. good looking is only skin deep and only lasts until the first wrinkle.

darin
12-23-2011, 09:21 AM
In what city was I born?

The Greeks might answer Phoenicia. However, in Modern English "I" is adapted from middle-english after the great vowel shift. Thus, I can't give I a city of birth - but as a nation? I'd say England.

Wealthy. Easily. I'm already fairly good looking; hasn't worked out so well. :D The lesson "money can't buy happiness" is a lesson I want to learn first-hand.

Are you REALLY that short?

73" as a matter of fact :)

Shadow
12-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Is that your question? About my prize?

My prize is, Boobies.

What kind of boobies do you prefer? Small and firm...big and jiggly? Are you a boob or butt man?

shattered
12-23-2011, 09:24 AM
The Greeks might answer Phoenicia. However, in Modern English "I" is adapted from middle-english after the great vowel shift. Thus, I can't give I a city of birth - but as a nation? I'd say England.

Wealthy. Easily. I'm already fairly good looking; hasn't worked out so well. :D The lesson "money can't buy happiness" is a lesson I want to learn first-hand.

Dont feel bad.. id still have to look up to you..

CSM
12-23-2011, 09:27 AM
What kind of boobies do you prefer? Small and firm...big and jiggly? Are you a boob or butt man?

I bet he tells you that it depends on what they are attatched to!

darin
12-23-2011, 09:27 AM

I don't have a preference of bewbs; am a butt/thighs/tummy man I suppose. Most importantly, though, is the woman want me as much as I want her. :)

hot.

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:29 AM

THAT short? You'd think you were 5'10" or something ....:laugh:

Definitely butt ....

Who wouldn't you have to look up to? The resident 8 years old is taller than YOU.

shattered
12-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Who wouldn't you have to look up to? The resident 8 years old is taller than YOU.

Biteth me, old man. What I dont have in height, I make up for in other ways. :p

Jess
12-23-2011, 09:36 AM

Did you send Gunny's Snuggie yet? He keeps checking the mail every day ... hounding the the mail lady, asking, begging, threatening to beat her up if there's no package for him. It's really kind of embarrassing.

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:37 AM

Yeah ... your mouth is pretty damned big .....:poke:

darin
12-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Short girls = for the Win. When I think about 'whomever' hot chick, I tend to think "5'5" or shorter.

shattered
12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah ... your mouth is pretty damned big .....:poke:

Its gotta be to drown you out...

Did you send Gunny's Snuggie yet? He keeps checking the mail every day ... hounding the the mail lady, asking, begging, threatening to beat her up if there's no package for him. It's really kind of embarrassing.

You forgot to send me the address, Missy. Your fault.

Jess
12-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Its gotta be to drown you out...

No kidding! 2856

You forgot to send me the address, Missy. Your fault.

Oh geez!

How can we make this be HIS fault, cuz it really is, you know? Ummmm ... hmmm ...

Guess I better get him one today when I go to work. He'll be heartbroken otherwise. Maybe the Jammin' Jammerz. Those come in some cool patterns and he'd look nifty.

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Short girls = for the Win. When I think about 'whomever' hot chick, I tend to think "5'5" or shorter.

You need to get WAY shorter for her ....

Oh geez!

How can we make this be HIS fault, cuz it really is, you know? Ummmm ... hmmm ...

Guess I better get him one today when I go to work. He'll be heartbroken otherwise. Maybe the Jammin' Jammerz. Those come in some cool patterns and he'd look nifty.

Nifty? Really ....

Jess
12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Nifty? Really ....

Well, yeah. You know how dressed up people always are around here. I just want you to be able to fit in and "nifty" would do it.

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, yeah. You know how dressed up people always are around here. I just want you to be able to fit in and "nifty" would do it.

Sure you don't want to go with "groovy"?

shattered
12-23-2011, 09:50 AM
You need to get WAY shorter for her ....

Hey! A lowercase 'way' is sufficient. Uppercase is just an exaggeration. :slap:

Jess
12-23-2011, 09:51 AM

Actually, they're Jumpin' Jammerz.

Now, do you want green camo, dalmation, tiger stripe, yellow fire trucks, red lava or royal blue? http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded-footed-pajamas/category-8-pajamas/

Gunny
12-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Hey! A lowercase 'way' is sufficient. Uppercase is just an exaggeration. :slap:

Could you please stand on the footstool so I can hear you?

CSM
12-23-2011, 09:53 AM

Now, do you want green camo, dalmation, tiger stripe, yellow fire trucks, red lava or royal blue? http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/hooded-footed-pajamas/category-8-pajamas/

Dang, that is just plain scarey!

shattered
12-23-2011, 09:54 AM

He looks pretty good in red. No sense getting camo, and adding to his already ovetgrown ego...

Could you please stand on the footstool so I can hear you?

Ass.

Shadow
12-23-2011, 09:59 AM

Awesome! I'm 5'3...now... if I can just find a man who likes small boobs and a wide ass...I'm good to go :thumb:

If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter to you if the person were good looking or not?

darin
12-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Awesome! I'm 5'3...now... if I can just find a man who likes small boobs and a wide ass...I'm good to go :thumb:

:D If you're passionate.... :)

If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter to you if the person were good looking or not?

Probably without a doubt I'd say 'hell yeah'. Wouldn't even take half that, I bet, if the person is female. :) A man? Geesh...I dunno. A million bux would set my family up nicely. But...ew??? But if it's a chick, and she's reasonably attractive, and wanted me, that's about all it'd take. No money required. If the person is ugly/repulsive to me? Show me the money and we'll talk.

One of these days I'll tell ya a true story. :)

Gunny
12-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Ask me Anything, seriously (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33740-Ask-me-Anything-seriously/page2)
What is this white crap that fell out of the sky and landed on my deck and was seeing if Gunny can still do the splits?

shattered
12-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Ask me Anything, seriously (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33740-Ask-me-Anything-seriously/page2)
What is this white crap that fell out of the sky and landed on my deck and was seeing if Gunny can still do the splits?

Well? Can you?

Gunny
12-23-2011, 10:43 AM

You're STILL taller than she is.:laugh:

I think I heard of this movie.

Well? Can you?

Close. Not bad for a 52 years old white guy.

shattered
12-23-2011, 10:47 AM
:cry:

darin
12-23-2011, 10:48 AM

Have any lonely male neighbors?

:cry:

:comfort:

Gunny
12-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Have any lonely male neighbors?

:comfort:

Not that want to live

darin
12-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Who is next? :D

gabosaurus
12-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Are you dating Noir, or are you two "just friends"? :p

darin
12-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Noir and I were friends in college and now just afraid to ruin our relationship with each other by telling the other person that we want to be more then friends, that we like-like each other.

ConHog
12-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Noir and I were friends in college and now just afraid to ruin our relationship with each other by telling the other person that we want to be more then friends, that we like-like each other.

Poor Noir is gonna end up getting beat up by Gunny if you keep insinuating he might be stepping out on him.

chloe
12-23-2011, 12:56 PM

Name someone from the board you don't know very well but wish you could know them better

name someone from the board you used to like alot who you are estranged from now

Which of the J Brothers is your favorite ?

What is the saddest movie you have ever seen that stuck with you a long time?

If you were running a matchmaking service at Debate Policy what 6 people from the board would you match up as the perfect duos (pairs of two) for each other?

ConHog
12-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Name someone from the board you don't know very well but wish you could know them better

name someone from the board you used to like alot who you are estranged from now

If you were running a matchmaking service at Debate Policy what 6 people from the board would you match up as the perfect duos (pairs of two) for each other?

Psss I'll paypal you a dollar to pair me with the ever delicious Chloe

Abbey Marie
12-23-2011, 01:30 PM

Love that last question, Chloe!

Toro
12-23-2011, 01:48 PM

$1,000,000?

Knock off about five zeros.

Or maybe six...

darin
12-23-2011, 01:49 PM

Without question, Abbey. Now, I've "known" abbey online for a few years now; while she's a sweetheart she likes her privacy, I sorta hate that - for purely selfish reasons. I'd love to really know her better. I'd love to be her friend in real life. One good thing about that not happening, I suppose, well...I can't afford to fall in love. :D

That's a difficult question for me. See, I don't regularly stop un-liking people. I have 'known' a few folks here who seemed to like me back before one day, BAM! They start hurling insults and starting shit. Pale Rider was a guy I used to chat with a lot. We were fine until one day he honestly said very nasty things - seemingly out of the blue. Those things hurt me. Really hurt because I try to be as open and honest with people as I can. To see folks saying nice things to me and about me - only to gossip about me, well...feels like a betrayal. I know, it's the internet - everyone lies, right? I take friendships seriously - even E-friendships.

Recently Shattered has started posted. I like to think she and I were pretty close for awhile and she went away. GotZoom - holy lord the things I'd confess to that guy. He and I know a lot about eachother and I considered him a confidant. One day he left. No word, no anything I can remember. Just stopped posting, stopped returning my emails and phone calls. That one sorta hurt.

I guess it goes back to trust; I have trust and abandonment issues. I, too, want to be validated; want to mean something to somebody. I hope my e-friendships mean 'real' things to folk.

J Brothers?

The Passion of the Christ. Sad, I suppose - in parts. I never before nor since wanted to scream at a movie screen "STOP THAT! STOP HITTING THAT MAN!" I found it very moving.

I think you and me would make a great duo, frankly. We're about the same age, and I think we have a good vibe. As a second, I think Gabby and I (no shit) would be a good match. I get a little angry just THINKING about it, but it I think we'd definately have energy. :D

Second couple: Jim and Abbey. Here's my reasoning - I think Jim needs somebody to hold him. To wrap him up in a blanket and just sorta hold him on her lap. Not so much in a 'motherly' - not like that. But, I think jim needs a loving patient firm support base from which to operate.

Third: Jess and Jim. yeah, I went with Jim twice because Jess, and please don't kill me, Gunny, but Jess has the kind of youthful energy and light-heartedness that would go a long way to mending whatever Jim needs mended.

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Why do the Seahawks usually suck?
Why are the Steelers good year after year?
How long before my wife "puts out" again?
Who will BE in this years Superbowl?
Who will win that game?

Will Obama get re-elected next year?
Which nationally known politician will be the next to "kick the bucket"?
Who will get Republican nomination?

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Second couple: Jim and Abbey. Here's my reasoning - I think Jim needs somebody to hold him. To wrap him up in a blanket and just sorta hold him on her lap. Not so much in a 'motherly' - not like that. But, I think jim needs a loving patient firm support base from which to operate.

Sweet, some good snuggling followed by a spanking! :lol:

Third: Jess and Jim. yeah, I went with Jim twice because Jess, and please don't kill me, Gunny, but Jess has the kind of youthful energy and light-heartedness that would go a long way to mending whatever Jim needs mended.

Wow, Jess, we're almost kinda like "e-dating" now. Would this be an appropriate time to ask to see boobie pictures? j/k Gunny, put the gun back in its holster! LOL

I'm very saddened to know, that Darin knows, more about my insecurities than people I see every day. :(

darin
12-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Why do the Seahawks usually suck?

Two things - you'd have to define 'usually' and 'suck'. 5 straight playoff seasons isn't 'usually'. Smoking the Saints last year wasn't suck.

Why are the Steelers good year after year?

They have a culture of winning. :) Means a lot.

How long before my wife "puts out" again? My first thought was 'puts out to YOU?' :P I kid. I hope she never simply 'puts out' - but comes to desire, deeply enjoy intimacy with you. :) I know I do. :p

Who will BE in this years Superbowl?

Atlanta vs Patriots

Who will win that game?

Atlanta

Will Obama get re-elected next year?

yes.

Which nationally known politician will be the next to "kick the bucket"?

Jimmy Carter

Who will get Republican nomination?

Romney will prevail, yet lose because there are more stupid people in the nation than non-stupid

Abbey Marie
12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Without question, Abbey. Now, I've "known" abbey online for a few years now; while she's a sweetheart she likes her privacy, I sorta hate that - for purely selfish reasons. I'd love to really know her better. I'd love to be her friend in real life. One good thing about that not happening, I suppose, well...I can't afford to fall in love. :D

That's a difficult question for me. See, I don't regularly stop un-liking people. I have 'known' a few folks here who seemed to like me back before one day, BAM! They start hurling insults and starting shit. Pale Rider was a guy I used to chat with a lot. We were fine until one day he honestly said very nasty things - seemingly out of the blue. Those things hurt me. Really hurt because I try to be as open and honest with people as I can. To see folks saying nice things to me and about me - only to gossip about me, well...feels like a betrayal. I know, it's the internet - everyone lies, right? I take friendships seriously - even E-friendships.

Recently Shattered has started posted. I like to think she and I were pretty close for awhile and she went away. GotZoom - holy lord the things I'd confess to that guy. He and I know a lot about eachother and I considered him a confidant. One day he left. No word, no anything I can remember. Just stopped posting, stopped returning my emails and phone calls. That one sorta hurt.

I guess it goes back to trust; I have trust and abandonment issues. I, too, want to be validated; want to mean something to somebody. I hope my e-friendships mean 'real' things to folk.

J Brothers?

The Passion of the Christ. Sad, I suppose - in parts. I never before nor since wanted to scream at a movie screen "STOP THAT! STOP HITTING THAT MAN!" I found it very moving.

I think you and me would make a great duo, frankly. We're about the same age, and I think we have a good vibe. As a second, I think Gabby and I (no shit) would be a good match. I get a little angry just THINKING about it, but it I think we'd definately have energy. :D

OK, Chloe- it's ON! ;)

darin
12-23-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm very saddened to know, that Darin knows, more about my insecurities than people I see every day. :(

I'm a sensing person, Jim. Just sorta going with my gut. I'm like that - I can think of nothing that gives me the foundation to be a man, or manly than the strength of intimacy from a woman who loves me.

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Atlanta vs Patriots
Atlanta

VERY bold, very bold pick! You're my hero if this pans out! LOL

Jess

J Brothers?

Interesting. Gunny would probably be the first to tell you that it is in my nature to care for others, trying to help them and make them happy if i'm able. And I ALWAYS root for those who are down.

You put real thought into your answers, which makes you more interesting than if you'd spouted out obvious answers. Good on you. :)

Abbey Marie

Wow, Jess, we're almost kinda like "e-dating" now. Would this be an appropriate time to ask to see boobie pictures? j/k Gunny, put the gun back in its holster! LOL

I'm almost afraid to ask, but- who is the spankee here? :laugh2:

darin
12-23-2011, 02:09 PM
Interesting. Gunny would probably be the first to tell you that it is in my nature to care for others, trying to help them and make them happy if i'm able. And I ALWAYS root for those who are down.

You put real thought into your answers, which makes you more interesting than if you'd spouted out obvious answers. Good on you. :)

Thanks Jess, really. I want to give questions the respect of an honest answer.

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm almost afraid to ask, but- who is the spankee here? :laugh2:

You choose, I'm in either way! :coffee:

chloe
12-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Interesting answers indeed except the one question evaded now pick a favorite brother

Jim Jeff or Sir Evil;)

darin
12-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Interesting answers indeed except the one evaded now pick a favorite brother

Jim Jeff or Sir Evil;)

So you'll date me?? :)

Because I'm the youngest, I'll pick whomever is youngest of the three. :D

Jess
12-23-2011, 02:11 PM

Excellent! What did you get me for Christmas? ;)
No boobie pics. Only one guy has ever gotten those and he's kind of particular about it. Lol!

It's easier for someone to really see you via internet sometimes cuz you don't get waylaid by the physical. We oftentimes feel more secure in anonymity.

chloe
12-23-2011, 02:13 PM
OK, Chloe- it's ON! ;)

What about Gabby?

That is actually who I could see DMP with too :laugh2:

Miss Katie Holmes look alike , If I was a lesbo I'd have a crush on her for her looks.

darin
12-23-2011, 02:17 PM
What about Gabby?

Miss Katie Holmes look alike , If I was a lesbo I'd have a crush on her for her looks.

If Gabs REALLY looks like she says she does, I have a lesbo-crush on her right now.

:D

I'll date you, THEN gabby. K? Pick you up at 8 tonite?

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Interesting answers indeed except the one question evaded now pick a favorite brother

Jim Jeff or Sir Evil;)

I'm the youngest out of the three. I think you knew that though. Homo!! LOL

Jess
12-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Is friends-with-bennies situation easier for men or women? Not a one-night stand, ongoing.

jimnyc
12-23-2011, 02:22 PM
If Gabs REALLY looks like she says she does, I have a lesbo-crush on her right now.

Oh, I've seen her picture. I told ya, kinda a lot like a version of Katie Holmes. Oh man, good looking as she may be, I can picture you driving down the highway with her turned sideways on the passenger seat nagging the hell out of you and telling you how fucked up you and the republicans are! Take a hard left and hope she falls out! :laugh2:

chloe
12-23-2011, 02:24 PM

I know online Im a major slut in public but in private and offline I am really different more introverted and shy.

But I will say this for the record DMP is hands down the MOST HANDSOME man at this Board and I know all the girls agree.

Next question name 3 posters who you seriously think have major mental problems and hope they get help

who is your number one celebrity crush and why?

Jess
12-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I know online Im a major slut in public but in private and offline I am really different more introverted and shy.

But I will say this for the record DMP is hands down the MOST HANDSOME man at this Board and I know all the girls agree.

Next question name 3 posters who you seriously think have major mental problems and hope they get help

Wait a minute- I dunno about hands-down ... Hmmm.

chloe
12-23-2011, 02:28 PM

well shit if were going full blown fantasy island how bout you pick us both up at 8 we can pretend Im a lesbo and both hit on gabby afterward drop me off at conhogs his wife don't mind wink.

chloe
12-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Wait a minute- I dunno about hands-down ... Hmmm.

but then would you really say any man is better looking then Gunny, I mean your his woman you gotta stand by your man even if your celebrity crush walked in the door LOL:laugh2:

ConHog
12-23-2011, 02:46 PM
well shit if were going full blown fantasy island how bout you pick us both up at 8 we can pretend Im a lesbo and both hit on gabby afterward drop me off at conhogs his wife don't mind wink.

That parts actually true. :laugh2:

My wife rocks.

Abbey Marie
12-23-2011, 04:13 PM
What about Gabby?

Well, you were his first choice. If he moves on to Gabby, then it's ON with her! :laugh2:

I'm not sure Con will want you after all that goes on!

You choose, I'm in either way! :coffee:

I suppose it could be done simultaneously. :eek:

darin
12-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Is friends-with-bennies situation easier for men or women? Not a one-night stand, ongoing.

No, not really at all. The benefit to having a sex buddy is the intimacy that builds.

Oh, I've seen her picture. I told ya, kinda a lot like a version of Katie Holmes. Oh man, good looking as she may be, I can picture you driving down the highway with her turned sideways on the passenger seat nagging the hell out of you and telling you how fucked up you and the republicans are! Take a hard left and hope she falls out! :laugh2:

Naw, Gabby would flourish with my influence :)

You are goofy. I'm a cross between Quasimodo and The Elephant Man (but only the good parts).

I have mental problems, and I want help. :) Gabby has emotional issues, so that's #2. PB is #3.

Number one Celebrity Crush? geesh...I'd have to assume the personality clicks with mine, right? If the personalities clicked I think I'd have to say...in real time I came back to finish this reply after 10 minutes of not knowing. I have difficulty separating attraction with personality. Ugh. So - IF we clicked...I'm torn.

Kristen Bell (http://3critical.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kristen_bell.jpg) - and Evangeline Lilly (http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7000000/evangeline-lilly-lost-7028345-600-900.jpg). See, EITHER of those women...wow. I could absolutely get lost just looking at them. I'd have to fight off the urge to ask "Why the HELL did you choose ME?? WoW!"

lmao - I don't do fantasies that way... :D

Shadow
12-23-2011, 05:41 PM
$1,000,000?

Knock off about five zeros.

Or maybe six...

Oooooh a cheap date. Works for me LOL

darin
12-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Hot.

shattered
12-23-2011, 05:59 PM

J Brothers?

I just get busy, and every couple years get fed up with all things online, and just disappear. Yer still a little hottie, and I still like you tho. :D

Jess
12-23-2011, 08:33 PM
but then would you really say any man is better looking then Gunny, I mean your his woman you gotta stand by your man even if your celebrity crush walked in the door LOL:laugh2:

I don't have a celebrity crush. :dunno:

chloe
12-23-2011, 09:23 PM
I don't have a celebrity crush. :dunno:

In a way Gunny is a Net Celebrity ;)

Jess
12-23-2011, 09:31 PM
In a way Gunny is a Net Celebrity ;)

Infamy is different than fame. :laugh:

chloe
12-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Infamy is different than fame. :laugh:

:laugh2:

Trinity
12-23-2011, 11:11 PM
ok so here you go my 28 year old husband who wrestled in high school and my 15 year old son who took 4th place in the east side challenge wrestling when he was 9 are wrestling....... who is going to win?

Gaffer
12-23-2011, 11:15 PM
ok so here you go my 28 year old husband who wrestled in high school and my 15 year old son who took 4th place in the east side challenge wrestling when he was 9 are wrestling....... who is going to win?

The one who doesn't get pinned.

Trinity
12-23-2011, 11:17 PM
The one who doesn't get pinned.

lmao right!

Shadow
12-24-2011, 12:17 AM
:D If you're passionate.... :)

Probably without a doubt I'd say 'hell yeah'. Wouldn't even take half that, I bet, if the person is female. :) A man? Geesh...I dunno. A million bux would set my family up nicely. But...ew??? But if it's a chick, and she's reasonably attractive, and wanted me, that's about all it'd take. No money required. If the person is ugly/repulsive to me? Show me the money and we'll talk.

One of these days I'll tell ya a true story. :)

I'm going to hold you to that...I have a good memory too :)

What do you like the most about yourself? What do you like the least?

Kathianne
12-24-2011, 12:20 AM

dmp and I would kill each other, but I'm not quite 5'1", takes some doing to be shorter than me. LOL!

Shadow
12-24-2011, 12:25 AM
dmp and I would kill each other, but I'm not quite 5'1", takes some doing to be shorter than me. LOL!

I have never met anyone shorter than I am...looks like I'm not the shortest anymore (yay me!) :thumb:

Kathianne
12-24-2011, 12:30 AM
I have never met anyone shorter than I am...looks like I'm not the shortest anymore (yay me!) :thumb:

My mom was 5'3" until she got sick. My dad, 6'1", my brother 6'2". It was always very unfair. ;) Now my daughter is 5'8", my sons 5'10 and 5'11; not sure what happened with the boys, their dad is 6'1". His dad, brothers and uncles are short though, so I blame that side of the family. :laugh2:

darin
12-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Short IS hot, folks.

Did I miss the last question? Do I owe an answer to anyone?

ConHog
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Short IS hot, folks.

I have always preferred shorter women to. 5'1"-5'6" about right for me.

Jess
12-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I have always preferred shorter women to. 5'1"-5'6" about right for me.

Well, that lets me out. At least til I get older like you and start shrinking. 2865

logroller
12-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Hey DMP, what's the best XMAS present you've ever received?

ConHog
12-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Well, that lets me out. At least til I get older like you and start shrinking. 2865

I'm off the market forever anyway. That little Mexican is a pretty good gal, think I'll let her stay around.

Jess
12-25-2011, 05:20 PM
I'm off the market forever anyway. That little Mexican is a pretty good gal, think I'll let her stay around.

Good answer, CH. Very good answer.

But what about Chloe? :eek:

Abbey Marie
12-25-2011, 05:58 PM

Me too, 5'8" here.

ConHog
12-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Good answer, CH. Very good answer.

But what about Chloe? :eek:

Chloe would be an addition, not a replacement. :dance:

Also, my wife and I have an understanding that if Drew Barrymore should ever come to Arkansas I am free to pursue her. And she can do the same with Brad Pitt.

darin
12-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Chloe would be an addition, not a replacement. :dance:

Also, my wife and I have an understanding that if Drew Barrymore should ever come to Arkansas I am free to pursue her. And she can do the same with Brad Pitt.

My wife and I have a 'must do' list. Each year we update it with folks we'd do; and the other of us would simply understand, and forgive. Last year, Hers was Will Smith. Mine was Jessica Biel. This year, hers is Ryan Gosling - and mine is Mary's friend Beth.

Jess
12-25-2011, 08:24 PM
My wife and I have a 'must do' list. Each year we update it with folks we'd do; and the other of us would simply understand, and forgive. Last year, Hers was Will Smith. Mine was Jessica Biel. This year, hers is Ryan Gosling - and mine is Mary's friend Beth.

I've heard similar claims. Only the punchline was "mine is the cashier at our grocery store, etc."

It pays to be realistic. ;)

sundaydriver
12-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Okay DMP. If you really are a car guy what did you get the cars for Christmas?

SassyLady
12-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey everyone...my computer has been on the fritz .... bought a Toshiba tablet and could come by and read stuff but couldn't post because I couldn't remember my password. Back on computer and been dying to say ............

I'm only 5'2''....eyes of blue and temper like a redhead.....and mildly miffed that you left me out in the cold when choosing your ladies.

My husband told me one year that Shania Twain was on his list and I said "yeah, she's on mine too!" He was flabbergasted but it kept him on his toes for awhile!

Short IS hot, folks.

Guess I'm hot then.

Question: now that you are a country boy how do you get rid of moles and gophers without putting pets in danger?

gabosaurus
12-27-2011, 12:15 PM
My husband told me one year that Shania Twain was on his list and I said "yeah, she's on mine too!" He was flabbergasted but it kept him on his toes for awhile!

You too? My husband has always been obsessed with Shania Twain. We even went to one of her concerts once. I felt like a female cockblocker. :laugh:
I told my husband when we got married that if Shania Twain ever wanted to have sex with him, I would allow it. ;)

SassyLady
12-27-2011, 11:05 PM
You too? My husband has always been obsessed with Shania Twain. We even went to one of her concerts once. I felt like a female cockblocker. :laugh:
I told my husband when we got married that if Shania Twain ever wanted to have sex with him, I would allow it. ;)
:cheers2:

Jeff
12-28-2011, 12:11 AM
DMP are you still riding your sport bike ?

LuvRPgrl
12-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Definitely rich. good looking is only skin deep and only lasts until the first wrinkle.

I would rather be good looking.
If you arent, not much you can do about it,
If you arent rich, well, you can do something about it.

In width? :)

:D IfOne of these days I'll tell ya a true story. :)

you mean none of them have been true so far ?? :)

darin
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Question: now that you are a country boy how do you get rid of moles and gophers without putting pets in danger?

Traps, honestly. Or call a service. :(

DMP are you still riding your sport bike ?

Sold it a year after my wreck. :( Want another, but it's a long way off.

Jeff
12-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Traps, honestly. Or call a service. :(

Sold it a year after my wreck. :( Want another, but it's a long way off.

Wow I didn't know of the wreck, sorry to hear that, did ya get hurt bad ?

And I have to tell you the pictures you use to post of your home state is my dream trip, someday I hope to leave GA and head out that way and even get into Alaska for a bit then head home, but man that would be a expensive and long vacation, but a guy can dream :cool:

darin
12-28-2011, 08:14 PM
here's the wreck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUtQxSDARM

Some day I'll do a monster road trip too, Jeff. Someday. :)

Jeff
12-28-2011, 11:28 PM
When ya go down that hard and ride home ya know God was watching over ya, Glad your ok man , hopefully the feeling will get better but if not your still lucky

AS for that Monster ride , maybe we could meet heading out that way, man the pictures you use to post and the pics of Alaska I have seen have me wanting to go real bad, if only the wallet was as willing as the rest of me is

darin
05-30-2018, 02:56 AM
thanks man. I feel pretty lucky.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-30-2018, 05:48 AM
thanks man. I feel pretty lucky.
Only took you 7 years to tell him thanks... :rolleyes: ... :laugh:

darin
05-30-2018, 05:48 AM
better late than never. :)