PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

Nukeman
12-24-2011, 06:40 PM
To all my DP friends I would like to issue a Heart felt MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all. May you have a wonderful day with family and friends.... God bless all and Merry Christmas!!!!

Jeff
12-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas as well

fj1200
12-24-2011, 11:41 PM
"... and God bless us, every one."

[/ cockney accent]

gabosaurus
12-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Thanks and Merry Christmas to you. Nukeman!
We are having the best and busiest Christmas ever here: I had no idea how many family members I have accumulated over the years. But it's all good. :cool:

red states rule
12-25-2011, 09:48 AM
Merry Christmas Jim

http://thepuckdoctors.com/wp-content/gallery/nhl-ice-girls/ice-girls-christmas-0.jpg

jimnyc
12-25-2011, 10:03 AM
:lol: Best Christmas gift ever, if it were under my tree!! She's absolutely beautiful, and has perfect, not too big, and not too small, boobies for me to admire. And I just barely see the beginning of what is likely a lovely pair of satin panties.

Oh thank you for internet boobies and panties, Santa!!! :coffee:

red states rule
12-25-2011, 10:05 AM
:lol: Best Christmas gift ever, if it were under my tree!! She's absolutely beautiful, and has perfect, not too big, and not too small, boobies for me to admire. And I just barely see the beginning of what is likely a lovely pair of satin panties.

Glad I could add some holiday cheer to your day Jim. As always, you are my friend and have a great day pal!

Jess
12-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Merry Christmas Jim

http://thepuckdoctors.com/wp-content/gallery/nhl-ice-girls/ice-girls-christmas-0.jpg

Boy, you can tell she doesn't know how to shovel. Geez. :rolleyes:

Jess
12-25-2011, 03:08 PM

It's just the bottom (matching) half of her outfit, Jimmy, not panties. But you can have your happy little fantasies if you want. :cool:

Merry Christmas, y'all, from Gunny, myself and the gelflings.

Kathianne
12-25-2011, 03:11 PM
It's just the bottom (matching) half of her outfit, Jimmy, not panties. But you can have your happy little fantasies if you want. :cool:

Your boys are so cute! Love their sweaters!

Jess
12-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Your boys are so cute! Love their sweaters!

Thank you! The sweaters came from the boys' paternal grandparents. They do look awfully cute. But then again, I tend to be slightly prejudiced. ;) The oldest one is my brainiac, the middle one wants to be Gunny when he grows up (dear God help us all) and the little blond one already IS Gunny - just in miniature form. He uses his lil gap-tooth grin, blue eyes and ******* to perfection but he is hell on wheels. His teacher should be sainted, whether she's Catholic or not. :laugh:

Wanna hear weird? The ex is a doofus who keeps burning bridges with his family, so Gunny, the kids and I went to my (ex) in-laws' last night for the family Christmas Eve get-together. Slightly awkward at first but fine after a little bit and it only further cemented in Gunny's mind the fact that my boys' dad is a total idiot. He has a great family, yet calls them drunk to bitch at them, call them names, etc. if they don't do exactly as he wants.

Kathianne
12-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Thank you! The sweaters came from the boys' paternal grandparents. They do look awfully cute. But then again, I tend to be slightly prejudiced. ;) The oldest one is my brainiac, the middle one wants to be Gunny when he grows up (dear God help us all) and the little blond one already IS Gunny - just in miniature form. He uses his lil gap-tooth grin, blue eyes and ******* to perfection but he is hell on wheels. His teacher should be sainted, whether she's Catholic or not. :laugh:

Wanna hear weird? The ex is a doofus who keeps burning bridges with his family, so Gunny, the kids and I went to my (ex) in-laws' last night for the family Christmas Eve get-together. Slightly awkward at first but fine after a little bit and it only further cemented in Gunny's mind the fact that my boys' dad is a total idiot. He has a great family, yet calls them drunk to bitch at them, call them names, etc. if they don't do exactly as he wants.

I hope you are having a great Christmas! Enjoy them while they are small, those times pass so fast!

Jess
12-25-2011, 03:31 PM
I hope you are having a great Christmas! Enjoy them while they are small, those times pass so fast!

We are. Presents at 0600, we ate breakfast 0900-ish, then the kids have been playing since. We got a short nap - well, I did. Gunny hung out with the boys while I napped. What more could I ask for?

question - why is the word "d i m p l e s" asterisked out?

red states rule
12-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Boy, you can tell she doesn't know how to shovel. Geez. :rolleyes:

Personally it does not matter if she knows how to shovel. She has excellent form however

red states rule
12-25-2011, 03:33 PM

Jess, you have a beautiful family. While I do not have any kids myself (that I know of) as Kat said - enjoy them now beofre they leave the nest, get married, and have their own kids

Merry Christmas!!!!

Kathianne
12-25-2011, 03:34 PM
We are. Presents at 0600, we ate breakfast 0900-ish, then the kids have been playing since. We got a short nap - well, I did. Gunny hung out with the boys while I napped. What more could I ask for?

question - why is the word "d i m p l e s" asterisked out?

LOL! Psychoblues used that name for dmp. Enuf said.

Jess
12-25-2011, 03:36 PM
LOL! Psychoblues used that name for dmp. Enuf said.

Kinda figured it was something along those lines but figured I'd check for sure. Always the one to ask stupid questions others won't ask. LOL!

Call it my need to know. ;)

chloe
12-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Great Pic you look like that movie star Sandra Bullock you are a knockout no wonder those folks at the other place want you back so badly.

Gunny got lucky !!!!

Your kids looks so happy and sweet :)

I've seen Gunny before and he looks handsome as usual.

Thanks for sharing.

Jess
12-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Great Pic you look like that movie star Sandra Bullock you are a knockout no wonder those folks at the other place want you back so badly.

Gunny got lucky !!!!

Your kids looks so happy and sweet :)

I've seen Gunny before and he looks handsome as usual.

Thanks for sharing.

Most of the people at the other place have no clue what I look like, as I never posted a picture publicly. A handful of friends over there do because I felt I knew them well enough.

Yes, Gunny did get lucky but that's kind of personal, Chloe. ;)

The kids look happy and sweet but they are tapeworms and foul creatures. Well, in a good way. They are awesome and I love them more than I could ever imagine before having kids. They are the toughest, bestest thing I've ever had a part in. They can be frustrating, overwhelming yet the most comforting, enjoyable things in the entire world.

Yes, Gunny is handsome but we don't tell him cuz then his head gets big and he gets all cocky.:rolleyes:

Thanks Chloe. You're a sweetheart.

Abbey Marie
12-25-2011, 06:06 PM
Great pic, Jess. Beautiful family!
Thanks for posting.

:cool: :thumb:

gabosaurus
12-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Merry Christmas from your favorite (?) liberal family:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2jcius8.jpg

Front row: My daughter Danielle, myself, my husband Rob.
Back row: My niece Lindsay (who snuck into the photo), my 60's hippie mom and dad.

Lindsay is the youngest daughter of my husband's older sister. She is a year older than Danielle and they are totally inseparable when together.

jimnyc
12-25-2011, 06:58 PM

Excellent! What, no flat top for Gunny?

Beautiful family and a beautiful couple. Good looking all the way around! :thumb:

jimnyc
12-25-2011, 07:03 PM

Back row: My niece Lindsay (who snuck into the photo), my 60's hippie mom and dad.

Lindsay is the youngest daughter of my husband's older sister. She is a year older than Danielle and they are totally inseparable when together.

Another beautiful family photo! I like this photo more than the last I saw of you, you're quite pretty! :thumb:

Thanks for You and Jess sharing the photos!!!

ConHog
12-25-2011, 07:58 PM

Holy shit, Gabby is as hot as rumors say.

Merry Christmas.

Jess
12-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Excellent! What, no flat top for Gunny?

Beautiful family and a beautiful couple. Good looking all the way around! :thumb:

There are only so many perfect heads. The rest have hair on them. ;)

He says that his brains pushed all the hair off his head. I say he's an old jarhead and whether our not he has hair didn't matter to me. :cool:

red states rule
12-26-2011, 06:01 AM
Merry Christmas

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FqQEHPUq6Zc/SVJfAGuB0NI/AAAAAAAAEm8/mLuVRjuHAzA/s400/christmas_dog.jpg

Abbey Marie
12-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Gabby, you are adorable! The whole family is.

Merry Christmas!

Gunny
12-26-2011, 10:47 AM

Crap, I like HIS family better than mine. They're cool. Not sure where they got that dork from though. Of course, I DO have a good story about when I answered the door and he saw me for the first time.:laugh2::laugh2:

Jess is cool. The children are evil little things that make Gunny's knees hurt.:smoke:

Gunny
12-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Most of the people at the other place have no clue what I look like, as I never posted a picture publicly. A handful of friends over there do because I felt I knew them well enough.

Yes, Gunny did get lucky but that's kind of personal, Chloe. ;)

The kids look happy and sweet but they are tapeworms and foul creatures. Well, in a good way. They are awesome and I love them more than I could ever imagine before having kids. They are the toughest, bestest thing I've ever had a part in. They can be frustrating, overwhelming yet the most comforting, enjoyable things in the entire world.

Yes, Gunny is handsome but we don't tell him cuz then his head gets big and he gets all cocky.:rolleyes:

Thanks Chloe. You're a sweetheart.

Yes.

chloe
12-26-2011, 12:46 PM

Gabby both you and your mom look like models if I was a lesbo I'd have a crush on your mom:laugh: