PDA

View Full Version : Back To Being A Regular Poster

red states rule
12-24-2011, 08:26 PM
In the best interest of the board. I have stepped down as a staff member. Due to a conflict with another poster I did not want my posting style to reflect badly on the board or other staff

I am now free to continue posting my way without causing any issues for the current staff

I have the greatest respect for Jim and I do not want to cause him any problems. However because one poster here has such thin skin, I decided this was the best course of action to take

jimnyc
12-24-2011, 08:58 PM
I wanted to make it very clear to everyone that this is a decision that was made 100% by RSR. He is MORE than welcome on our staff team. He became a part of our family here and remains so. His decision to go this route is what he thinks will allow him to get the most out of the community at this point. None of us on the DP Staff are happy about this decision but as friends to RSR we all respect his decision.

I won't tolerate anyone bringing up any staff decisions are throwing anything RSR's way that has anything to do with this decision or any other DP decisions. Debate the individual and not the staff decisions. I think any adult understands what I am getting at here. I will have a very low tolerance level for any type of cheap shots towards a good friend of mine who volunteered his time for free to help DP grow. Let's all move on now and realize that RSR is still an integral part of our community.