PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Il's Son First Public Address

red states rule
12-26-2011, 06:36 AM
The first public speech made by the new leader of North Korea

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz122511dAPR20111224124542.jpg

gabosaurus
12-26-2011, 01:03 PM
Obviously the people of North Korea have a different viewpoint. And if they don't, you won't hear from them. :rolleyes:

http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Pyongyang, December 25 (KCNA) -- Kim Jong Un, vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers' Party of Korea, has personified the love shown by leader Kim Jong Il for the people.

On December 24, all the servicepersons and people were deeply touched by the warm love shown by Kim Jong Un.

He earnestly instructed the officials to provide the people with convenience on a top-priority basis under any circumstances so that they might not be affected while mourning the demise of Kim Jong Il day and night in profound grief.

He underscored the need to take thorough healthcare measures for the people missing Kim Jong Il very much and falling into a swoon. And he told officials to console the mourners on the spot, offering them warm water.

ConHog
12-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Obviously the people of North Korea have a different viewpoint. And if they don't, you won't hear from them. :rolleyes:

LOL that's good stuff. If what I hear about the dick son is true though, I have a feeling some people over there really might start missing the dad soon.

Mr. P
12-26-2011, 04:28 PM
A kid with Nucs. You'll shot yer eye out KID!

Kathianne
12-26-2011, 04:34 PM
A kid with Nucs. You'll shot yer eye out KID!

BUT not just HIS eye!

Mr. P
12-26-2011, 04:40 PM
BUT not just HIS eye!
Nope...Millions! I thought that was obvious..My Bad.

red states rule
12-27-2011, 05:02 AM

and I recall how libs said Saddam was loved by his people ass well

In fact the liberal media had a collective orgasim over Saddam getting damn near 100% of the vote (with a 100% turnoiut) in an "election"

Saddam Wins 100 Percent in ReferendumBAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Saddam Hussein won 100 percent of votes in a referendum for a new term in office, official results showed on Wednesday.

Saddam's top deputy Izzat Ibrahim, reading official results at a news conference in Baghdad, said turnout was also 100 percent in Tuesday's referendum.

Nearly 12 million Iraqis were eligible to answer a simple "Yes" or "No" for another seven-year term for Saddam, who has ruled Iraq for 23 years through the tight grip of the military and police.

The authorities had urged voters to turn out in force to show massive support for Saddam in the face of U.S. threats of military action and President Bush's declared desire to remove him from power. The United States has dismissed the vote and said it lacked any credibility.

From AFP via Babelfish translation -

Iraqi referendum: 100% of "yes" for Saddam, participation of 100%
Wednesday October 16, 2002 - 7h04 GMT

BAGHDAD, Oct. 16 (AFP) - Iraqi president Saddam Hussein was re-elected for seven years at the time of the referendum of Tuesday, with 100% of the voices and a rate of participation of 100%, announced Wednesday the number two of the mode and president of the electoral commission, Ezzat Ibrahim.

"president Saddam Hussein, that God keeps it, gained 100% of the voices", said Mr. Ibrahim, by specifying that the rate of participation was also "100%".

According to him, "on the whole 11.454.638 people said yes to Saddam Hussein".

The Iraqi voters had to answer by yes or by not the question: "Etes you of agreement so that Saddam Hussein does remain president?"

The number two Iraqi had predicted unanimous Tuesday evening one "yes" in Saddam Hussein.

"the people voted unanimously for his leader", had it says. "the participation was absolute and yes was absolute", had ensured Mr. Ibrahim, also vice-president of the Council of command of the revolution, the highest leading authority of the country.
Saddam Hussein was the only candidate for his succession. It carries out a better score than at the time of the preceding referendum, in 1995: it had then been elected with 99,96% of yes.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/769961/posts

ConHog
12-27-2011, 09:08 AM
and I recall how libs said Saddam was loved by his people ass well

In fact the liberal media had a collective orgasm over Saddam getting damn near 100% of the vote (with a 100% turnoiut) in an "election"

not only does Saadam have nothing to do with this thread, I don't see anyone in your link having an orgasm over his election percentage. I only see them saying that he himself claims nearly 100% of the voters voted for him.

gabosaurus
12-27-2011, 05:07 PM
not only does Saadam have nothing to do with this thread, I don't see anyone in your link having an orgasm over his election percentage. I only see them saying that he himself claims nearly 100% of the voters voted for him.

You mean references to Saddam and Obama are not appropriate replies to every post? :eek::eek:

ConHog
12-27-2011, 05:21 PM
You mean references to Saddam and Obama are not appropriate replies to every post? :eek::eek:

Only if you're a right wing whack job. Reminds me of back on the scow anytime someone would point out something Obama was doing wrong and one of the left wing whack jobs would respond with "BUT BUT BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH"

Good Lord..................