PDA

View Full Version : Nasty perspective

Sean
12-30-2011, 05:15 AM
I can't get it just, how our big shots in Pentagon may hail the idea of our military presence, military base and this sort of things in Tajikistan (Central Asia region). Matter of fact, Tajikistan is slowly but steadily floating to join that anti-American coalition between Afghanistan and Pakistan!
Some days back I stumbled across that news in the web. Military cadres for national armed forces of Tajikistan are to be trained in Pakistan! I s'pose Tajikistan's president Rahmon is trying to occupy two or even three chairs simultaneously! He calls this just multilateral policy. And I think that Rahmon is quite an irrelevant guy we can't fully trust!
Imho American military presence in Tajikistan in charge of such a guy is a bad idea. Our GIs may one day stay sort of targets for Afghan and Pakistan fighters!! Nasty perspective imho....

logroller
12-30-2011, 05:25 AM
Tajikstan...Isn't that where Borat was from?

Yeah, that's nasty alright.

gabosaurus
12-30-2011, 10:19 AM
When discussing the many Russian offshoot countries, I always think of the cartoon (can't remember which one) in one of the main characters was from "Carjackistan." He was always walking around with rifles and anti-tank guns and such.