PDA

View Full Version : The logic of some people is very amusing sometimes

Shadow
12-30-2011, 07:58 AM
I just love the logic of some people. Like for instance....

You can be minding your own business going about your life doing things you enjoy, when for some reason another person (or persons) decides for whatever reason to start following you around,invading your privacy,taunting/mocking you,calling you nasty names online (or via friends) such as crazy bitch,liar,bimbo,tramp etc (all under the cover of being anon...so as not to own it) blabbing your private affairs to the world and being just a general pain in the ass for kicks. Then later when you finally call them on their blatant hypocracy about other people being trouble makers who "start shit", they turn around and want to tell you that they are "not here to kiss your ass".

Yes!! Please don't kiss my ass anymore...It might go to my head. LMAO. Dumbass. And ,yes, you still are a lying hypocrite too BTW.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I kinda like this venting in the Steel Cage...I may have to do it more often.

ConHog
12-30-2011, 10:59 AM

You can be minding your own business going about your life doing things you enjoy, when for some reason another person (or persons) decides for whatever reason to start following you around,invading your privacy,taunting/mocking you,calling you nasty names online (or via friends) such as crazy bitch,liar,bimbo,tramp etc (all under the cover of being anon...so as not to own it) blabbing your private affairs to the world and being just a general pain in the ass for kicks. Then later when you finally call them on their blatant hypocracy about other people being trouble makers who "start shit", they turn around and want to tell you that they are "not here to kiss your ass".

Yes!! Please don't kiss my ass anymore...It might go to my head. LMAO. Dumbass. And ,yes, you still are a lying hypocrite too BTW.

Silly you, don't you get it. It's perfectly okay to harass some people to the point of exhaustion and then cry and be hypocritical if they dare retaliate. Some people DESERVE to be treated like shit, by God.

Also, you silly thing it's only online so when someone says they are your friend, that doesn't REALLY mean they are your friend. I mean for the love of God, stop taking the internet so seriously.

darin
12-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Will YOU be my friend CH??

:D

:beer:

Abbey Marie
12-30-2011, 11:17 AM
I think we should have a DP Award for best Rant/Vent. Some are so much better than others, and deserve recognition. :cool:

ConHog
12-30-2011, 11:32 AM
Will YOU be my friend CH??

:D

:beer:

Only if you pinky promise to PM with me then use anything I've told you in confidence to try to form a group to "get me" . And of course you must work behind the scenes to get me banned while pretending to be my friend on the open board and via PM.

Without those two things our internet friendship is doomed from the start. :slap:

Shadow
12-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Only if you pinky promise to PM with me then use anything I've told you in confidence to try to form a group to "get me" . And of course you must work behind the scenes to get me banned while pretending to be my friend on the open board and via PM.

Without those two things our internet friendship is doomed from the start. :slap:

Oh yes...I had one little weasly pussy try to get me to reveal something said in PM once (a totally different weasel though). He would have totally run to the nearest mod whining if I had of too (even though he doesn't "care" about the interwebz and stuff) LOL

HOWEVER this thread is about ME damn it...stop trying to steal my thunder ;)

chloe
12-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Silly you, don't you get it. It's perfectly okay to harass some people to the point of exhaustion and then cry and be hypocritical if they dare retaliate. Some people DESERVE to be treated like shit, by God.

Also, you silly thing it's only online so when someone says they are your friend, that doesn't REALLY mean they are your friend. I mean for the love of God, stop taking the internet so seriously.

so you mean your not my friend?:coffee:

Jess
01-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I think we should have a DP Award for best Rant/Vent. Some are so much better than others, and deserve recognition. :cool:

Of course, then people will fuss and argue about who the award SHOULD have gone to. :rolleyes:

And so, the perpetuation of the Steel Cage.

Jess
01-06-2012, 09:25 AM

I thought you said "logic". People who do the aforementioned are not on good terms with actual logic.

ConHog
01-06-2012, 09:42 AM
so you mean your not my friend?:coffee:

Why, Ed. I just don't think I could bear it if I thought we weren't friends anymore.

:coffee: