PDA

View Full Version : One week done

CSM
12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
One full week of strictly cross fit done. It was hard but I did it! One more week and then we go back to our regular workout. I am looking forward to that.

jimnyc
12-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Good job! On my way to the Gym in a little bit. I'm having the trainer there develop 2 different workouts for me, as I get into too much of a routine at times and then it gets boring, and less efficient on the body. This way hopefully I can go week to week, or maybe 2 weeks of each at a time. But for me, after awhile it seems like going to the gym is a chore when it used to be "fun" for me. I'm hoping mixing things up will keep me on my toes.

gabosaurus
12-30-2011, 10:06 AM
You want a real workout? Have kids. :laugh2:

CSM
12-30-2011, 12:36 PM
You want a real workout? Have kids. :laugh2:

Why do you presume I don't have kids? Raised 4 boys ... all are meat eating, Bible thumping, gun toting, war mongering, baby killers just like me. Three of them do the daily gym routine at the same time as I do. We want to be in shape for the revolution.

ConHog
12-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Ran 5 miles this morning. Total time: 34 minutes 28 seconds.

It was a leisurely run.

CSM
12-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Ran 5 miles this morning. Total time: 34 minutes 28 seconds.

It was a leisurely run.

Nice. I am not a runner by any stretch of the imagination. Pretty much run for the cardio now since I don't have to make a "passing" time. Not my favorite thing to do even then.

ConHog
01-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Nice. I am not a runner by any stretch of the imagination. Pretty much run for the cardio now since I don't have to make a "passing" time. Not my favorite thing to do even then.

I hate running, but I am pretty good at it, and my body is used to it, so I make myself do it.