PDA

View Full Version : Place your hatred/shit right here

jimnyc
12-30-2011, 11:25 AM
There are a few feuds going on in here lately. Then I receive complaints about trying to stop them, or taking sides, or singling people out, or blaming the wrong one.... blah blah blah. I ask once again that staff and their decisions remain out of these feuds.

Other than that, post your hatred about others right here till your fucking fingers bleed, I don't care. Get it out of your systems. Just leave the shit out of otherwise good threads and stop complaining about how staff handles the flaming in otherwise good threads.

If you don't want to reply to this thread, start a new on in the cage section. But for my sanity, PLEASE keep the crap in this section and out of places where the rest of the community doesn't have to deal with it. You all have my explicit permission to have at it, so long as it remains between the 2 who hate one another.

ConHog
12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
I hate Ben Rothlisburger. That faggot can go to hell.

Bazinga.

Jess
12-30-2011, 11:47 AM
No fair, Jimmy!

You ALWAYS take Gunny's side!:poke:
;)

CSM
12-30-2011, 12:29 PM
I hate everyone. Now I'll wait for someone to call me prejudiced.

ConHog
12-30-2011, 12:55 PM
I hate everyone. Now I'll wait for someone to call me prejudiced.

If you hate everyone. then is stands to reason that you like NO ONE. How dare you give no one preferential treatment like that.

SassyLady
12-30-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't like internet bullies who think that because they can make a nastier personal attack on a poster it makes them superior somehow. I tend to lose respect for someone who has a good argument and is making good points and degenerates into personal attacks because they dislike someone...instant loss of respect and/or interest in that poster no matter how good their original argument.

personal attacks/name calling are useless, childish behaviors typically used when one feels they are losing the argument

Noir
12-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Bring it.

*puts on angry face and shakes fist in rage*

*ends up looking more camp than angry*

Curses.

Shadow
12-31-2011, 01:04 AM
I don't like internet bullies who think that because they can make a nastier personal attack on a poster it makes them superior somehow. I tend to lose respect for someone who has a good argument and is making good points and degenerates into personal attacks because they dislike someone...instant loss of respect and/or interest in that poster no matter how good their original argument.

personal attacks/name calling are useless, childish behaviors typically used when one feels they are losing the argument

I agree and will even add..that just because the internet bully doesn't like to read what a another poster has to say... it doesn't mean they speak for everyone else. It is selfish to ruin every conversation another poster is involved in just because you take issue with them. But just try to get that point across to the nitwits who thrive on the drama...it's next to impossible most of the time.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 01:35 AM
I hate Ben Rothlisburger. That faggot can go to hell.

Bazinga.

Yea you dip shit faggot. Were you shaking too much to be able to see how to spell his name correctly while he had you bent over and was packing your fudge in tight?
Learn how to speel you idiotic, moronic fucking buffoon.

Gunny
12-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Yea you dip shit faggot. Were you shaking too much to be able to see how to spell his name correctly while he had you bent over and was packing your fudge in tight?
Learn how to speel you idiotic, moronic fucking buffoon.

How to "speel"?

ConHog
12-31-2011, 12:23 PM
How to "speel"?

Did he mean spiel or spell? Either way it's hilarious to see a person making spelling and or grammar errors while calling another illiterate, moronic, stupid, or what have you. :laugh2:

Shadow
12-31-2011, 12:34 PM
Did he mean spiel or spell? Either way it's hilarious to see a person making spelling and or grammar errors while calling another illiterate, moronic, stupid, or what have you. :laugh2:

I actually thought he did that on purpose...but I could be wrong. :laugh:

Jess
12-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Bring it.

Curses.

A bit of animal fat and protein in your diet would do wonders for that, Noir. ;)

ConHog
12-31-2011, 12:54 PM

Maybe he did. Either way I think it's hilarious that everyone else posting in the thread has made light hearted funny remarks but no not LUV he had to let his butthurt shine through and actually be nasty.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 01:15 PM
How to "speel"?

yea, speel, like, how to properly use consanants and vowels in combination to make a word.
It actually is a joke, anyone who doesnt see that may be taking things a bit too serious.l;)

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 01:18 PM

well, somebody with brains !!

I always try to insert a bit of humor when posting, or is it humour?
Some people get so boring cuz they never say anything funny. I have actually started a few threads with a post that was nothing but humor, like "a walk in the park"
I dont know where it is right now, but maybe someone knows where it is, it really was a hilarious thread, alot of posters added some really funny stuff.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 01:25 PM
Maybe he did. Either way I think it's hilarious that everyone else posting in the thread has made light hearted funny remarks but no not LUV he had to let his butthurt shine through and actually be nasty.

Two of my favorite posters, the SS posters, made a couple of excellent remarks without any humour. Apparently you are so busy laughing at your own joke that you couldnt see the humor in mine like some others did.

And leave it to you to try and make a thread designated for brutal attacks on each other into a thread of humor. Then again, a coward would always run when in a situation where they are exposed and confronted one on one.

And although it was a totally inept and stupid attempt at humor, you still didnt speel Ben's name properly.
Oh, and one thing to all ya, typos are not the same as speeling mistakes.

Abbey Marie
12-31-2011, 01:45 PM
Knowing the background for Jim's starting this thread, he didn't put it here to encourage people to attack each other. It was put here as a place to go if attacking seems necessary to you.

So other threads could remain on point.

Sheesh.

Gunny
12-31-2011, 01:47 PM
yea, speel, like, how to properly use consanants and vowels in combination to make a word.
It actually is a joke, anyone who doesnt see that may be taking things a bit too serious.l;)

Just clarifying. Wouldn't be the first time someone misspelled a word while correcting someone else's spelling.

chloe
12-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Bring it.

Curses.

quit being violent towards me noir:rolleyes:

Gunny
12-31-2011, 02:32 PM
quit being violent towards me noir:rolleyes:

I think that's about as far as his talents will take him.:laugh:

ConHog
12-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Two of my favorite posters, the SS posters, made a couple of excellent remarks without any humour. Apparently you are so busy laughing at your own joke that you couldnt see the humor in mine like some others did.

And leave it to you to try and make a thread designated for brutal attacks on each other into a thread of humor. Then again, a coward would always run when in a situation where they are exposed and confronted one on one.

And although it was a totally inept and stupid attempt at humor, you still didnt speel Ben's name properly.
Oh, and one thing to all ya, typos are not the same as speeling mistakes.

I wasn't speaking of your stupid attempt at a joke, I was saying you are, at the time I am posting this anyway, the only person who has taken to name calling in this thread.

The butthurt is strong in you.

Shadow
12-31-2011, 04:44 PM
While we are on the topic of hate...I have a very strong hatred of the word "butthurt" ...oh and also the phrase "just sayin".

Both of those idiotic terms are freaken over used and extremely clickish and stupid.

Just sayin...:thumb:

ConHog
12-31-2011, 04:57 PM
While we are on the topic of hate...I have a very strong hatred of the word "butthurt" ...oh and also the phrase "just sayin".

Both of those idiotic terms are freaken over used and extremely clickish and stupid.

You're butt hurt,

I'm just sayin.............

:dance:

Shadow
12-31-2011, 05:33 PM
You're butt hurt,

I'm just sayin.............

Bite me :upyours::laugh:

ConHog
12-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Bite me :upyours::laugh:

Pick a spot.

Shadow
12-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Pick a spot.

Only if I get to bite back..:boobies:

ConHog
12-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Only if I get to bite back..:boobies:

I'm game.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Knowing the background for Jim's starting this thread, he didn't put it here to encourage people to attack each other. It was put here as a place to go if attacking seems necessary to you.

Sheesh.

first, "designated" isnt exclusive to other purposes. Second, it is created specifically for flaming, if there was no flaming then it wouldnt be here.
You want a thread to stay on point? Then the point of this thread started out as, "go ahead, flame each other" or something similiar.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 09:52 PM
Just clarifying. Wouldn't be the first time someone misspelled a word while correcting someone else's spelling.

Yea, I know. Thats why I put the smiley after it. I was a bit hesitant to do it anyways, I wasn't sure if anyone would get it, and fully understand why you asked it, I was just ribbing you a bit, I mean, hell, I was accused of not having any humor.
Another thing, miss spellings (?) happen all the time, but when your post only contains 2, count em, TWO words, you would think the person could get both of them right.
:)

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 09:58 PM

Oh, so correct ! It was also a bit of a trap, I KNEW clowny aka HOGbreath, would have it go right over his head because he takes this stuff so seriously. I mean, how many times has he told someont to Shut the fuck up. I dont think I have ever used that term, but I know he has.
C HOGbreath,,,,look up the word, humor, and trap, and bait.... :)
GOTCHA !!!!

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 09:59 PM

LOL !
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shadow again.

ConHog
12-31-2011, 10:01 PM
Yea, I know. Thats why I put the smiley after it. I was a bit hesitant to do it anyways, I wasn't sure if anyone would get it, and fully understand why you asked it, I was just ribbing you a bit, I mean, hell, I was accused of not having any humor.
Another thing, miss spellings (?) happen all the time, but when your post only contains 2, count em, TWO words, you would think the person could get both of them right.
:)

All this over the misspelling of a name?

I apologize for misspelling his name Oh Butthurt One.

LuvRPgrl
12-31-2011, 10:14 PM
All this over the misspelling of a name?

I apologize for misspelling his name Oh Butthurt One.

Not surprising that when I show up at almost 7pm here, you would be already online for most of the day and readya to respond.
WOW, that really hurts. You go to college to learn that one? BUTTHURT,,,,HMMM, YEA, MY BUTTHURTS,,,,OK iM A BUTTHURT,
hahahhahah, big deal

shattered
12-31-2011, 11:11 PM
This has just become super-creepy Y'all have fun. I'm back out. :salute:

ConHog
12-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Not surprising that when I show up at almost 7pm here, you would be already online for most of the day and readya to respond.
WOW, that really hurts. You go to college to learn that one? BUTTHURT,,,,HMMM, YEA, MY BUTTHURTS,,,,OK iM A BUTTHURT,
hahahhahah, big deal

Online for most of the day yeah, popping on for five minutes or every hour or so it HUGE. Hell Jim should rename this the "ConHog is always here board"

Either that or the "Luv is crybaby douchebag b/c ConHog once pointed out that no civilian would last five minutes on the mat with a Ranger." forum.

Go ahead , call me coward again as if a person can be either brave or a coward on a message board.:laugh2:

pegwinn
01-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Go ahead , call me coward again as if a person can be either brave or a coward on a message board.:laugh2:

sometimes my clicker finger gets ptsd
just sayin.....

LuvRPgrl
01-01-2012, 02:55 AM
Online for most of the day yeah, popping on for five minutes or every hour or so it HUGE. Hell Jim should rename this the "ConHog is always here board"

Either that or the "Luv is crybaby douchebag b/c ConHog once pointed out that no civilian would last five minutes on the mat with a Ranger." forum.

ahahhahhahahah, you are the one who got pissed off when someone said that, and youi got all huffy and puffy, "YOU CANT CALL ME A COWARD, IM A RANGER...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH."
YOU'RE A JOKE.
Many here are starting to doubt all your bullshit stories about yourself.

five minutes every hour or so?????????? bwahahahhahah
You do know its easy enough to check on anybody's postings and times.
You, a ranger? Dont make me laugh.

ConHog
01-01-2012, 11:39 AM
ahahhahhahahah, you are the one who got pissed off when someone said that, and youi got all huffy and puffy, "YOU CANT CALL ME A COWARD, IM A RANGER...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH."
YOU'RE A JOKE.
Many here are starting to doubt all your bullshit stories about yourself.

five minutes every hour or so?????????? bwahahahhahah
You do know its easy enough to check on anybody's postings and times.
You, a ranger? Dont make me laugh.

Oh noes some random old fart on the internet thinks he knows more about me then I do.

Listen old man. I am who I am. I'm so sorry that bothers you, doubt whatever you like.

LuvRPgrl
01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh noes some random old fart on the internet thinks he knows more about me then I do.

Listen old man. I am who I am. I'm so sorry that bothers you, doubt whatever you like.

what the hell does "noes" mean?

never claimed I know more, I just know a bullshitter when I hear one, and its not me who doubts much of it, its WE who doubt much of it.
Im just burnt out on seeing your name on all of my subscribed threads every time I open up settings. Seeing Hog Breath tens times in a row just sucks, all ten times.

ConHog
01-01-2012, 02:44 PM
what the hell does "noes" mean?

never claimed I know more, I just know a bullshitter when I hear one, and its not me who doubts much of it, its WE who doubt much of it.
Im just burnt out on seeing your name on all of my subscribed threads every time I open up settings. Seeing Hog Breath tens times in a row just sucks, all ten times.

Noes is the plural form of no.

So now you speak for MANY members of DP do you? Either that or you're bipolar and think of yourself as two people. Or maybe you count the gerbil wandering around your ass as one of we. I don't know , or care.

Oh, and I don't really give a shit if you get tired of seeing me respond in threads. Kinda sad that you would wish to quiet the opinion of other people, but I understand that you don't like being spanked from thread to thread.

I welcome your posting in EVERY thread I post in. See unlike you, I'm willing to admit that even though I don't like you, you do make some good posts. Sorry that you're such a baby, but I just am not like that.

LuvRPgrl
01-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Noes is the plural form of no.. and you sentence still makes no sense at all.

So now you speak for MANY members of DP do you? Either that or your bipolar and think of yourself as two people. Or maybe you count the gerbil wandering around your ass as one of we. I don't know , or care..apparently you do care, you responded to it. And, there is a function called "private messages", and unlike you who thinks we should discuss mods and their pm's in the open forums, I take the word "private" to mean "private".

Oh, and I don't really give a shit if you get tired of seeing me respond in threads..apparently you do.

Kinda sad that you would wish to quiet the opinion of other people,.
wanting to stop a person from repeating themselves, as wrong as they might be, over and over is not wishing to quiet your opinion. My factual responses to your bullshit exagerations and out and out lies is enough to quiet them.

but I understand that you don't like being spanked from thread to thread..
more delusional internet bullying self concept from you. hahhahahha, bwahahhahahahhahah BWHAHAHAHHA
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHH
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

I GUESS YOU DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AFTER ALL.

I welcome your posting in EVERY thread I post in..
Dont you get tired of lying?
QUOTE "I'm not responding to LUV's posts anymore".

See unlike you, I'm willing to admit that even though I don't like you, you do make some good posts. Sorry that you're such a baby, but I just am not like that.

oh, I never said you dont make some good posts, Im just saying its like looking for a tiny diamond in a big pile of elephant crap, and with your voluminous postings, its a big, big , big pile

jimnyc
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Either that or you're bipolar and think of yourself as two people.

I'm bi-polar, and no I'm not offended. But just to let you know, I think you're thinking of split personalities or schizophrenia, cause people with bi-polar don't think of themselves as 2 people!

ConHog
01-01-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm bi-polar, and no I'm not offended. But just to let you know, I think you're thinking of split personalities or schizophrenia, cause people with bi-polar don't think of themselves as 2 people!

You're right, I was thinking of split personalities. Dammit ruined my own haha.

And certainly I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone who has a real condition.

ConHog
01-01-2012, 03:23 PM
and you sentence still makes no sense at all.

apparently you do care, you responded to it. And, there is a function called "private messages", and unlike you who thinks we should discuss mods and their pm's in the open forums, I take the word "private" to mean "private".

apparently you do.

wanting to stop a person from repeating themselves, as wrong as they might be, over and over is not wishing to quiet your opinion. My factual responses to your bullshit exagerations and out and out lies is enough to quiet them.

more delusional internet bullying self concept from you. hahhahahha, bwahahhahahahhahah BWHAHAHAHHA
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHH
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

I GUESS YOU DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AFTER ALL.

Dont you get tired of lying?
QUOTE "I'm not responding to LUV's posts anymore".

oh, I never said you dont make some good posts, Im just saying its like looking for a tiny diamond in a big pile of elephant crap, and with your voluminous postings, its a big, big , big pile

All that splicing and dicing and not a single denial of having a gerbil in your ass? Hmmmm

LuvRPgrl
01-01-2012, 07:47 PM
All that splicing and dicing and not a single denial of having a gerbil in your ass? Hmmmm

All that splicing and dicing and not a single denial you are a full blown homosexual.

ConHog
01-01-2012, 08:18 PM
All that splicing and dicing and not a single denial you are a full blown homosexual.

homosexaul I am not, but if I had to choose between being outed as a homosexual and being a gerbil molester. I'd choose homosexual.

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 02:52 AM
homosexaul I am not, but if I had to choose between being outed as a homosexual and being a gerbil molester. I'd choose homosexual.

so you might also be a gerbil molester?
WOW, you actually admit you are homo eh?>

Missileman
01-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Kids shouldn't play with matches!

Noir
01-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Srsly, This is what grown men are reduced ta because they don't like someone else on the Internet. Amazing.

Abbey Marie
01-02-2012, 12:02 PM
first, "designated" isnt exclusive to other purposes. Second, it is created specifically for flaming, if there was no flaming then it wouldnt be here.
You want a thread to stay on point? Then the point of this thread started out as, "go ahead, flame each other" or something similiar.

No, you still don't get it, but I suppose someone with your intentions would want to interpret it that way. This thread must have looked like a Christmas present to you.

As long as you keep it out of all the other threads, it's still a win for the rest of us who want to have lively intelligent discourse.

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 12:11 PM

Sheesh.

No, you still don't get it, but I suppose someone with your intentions would want to interpret it that way. This thread must have looked like a Christmas present to you.

As long as you keep it out of all the other threads, it's still a win for the rest of us who want to have lively intelligent discourse.

My point of this thread certainly wasn't to "encourage" people to fight. It was to show that the "community" is tiring as of late all of the hatred going around in multiple feuds. I figured if some MUST get something off their chest, at least do so in a place where those not interested don't have to read it. It also serves as a bit of a notice that we will also thread ban and/or move posts from other places if the crap isn't kept to a minimum, or kept here entirely.

So while the flaming is tolerated in this section, and it's the preferred place to post "feuding material", it's not that we are encouraging or promoting the actions. We would prefer there be no flaming/hate at all, but we understand this isn't possible.

Abbey was spot on and knew exactly where I was coming from, as usual of course. :)

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Srsly, This is what grown men are reduced ta because they don't like someone else on the Internet. Amazing.

why do you guys take this so seriously, I mean, really?

And what I dont understand, is if you dont like it, why read it? Is anyone forcing you to?

Not to mention, it aint him I dont like, its his lies. He and I have repped each other more than once.

And if this is as bad as it gets, thats not really so bad anyways, compared to some of the crap I've seen in regular postings, I mean really!

So, if you dont like it, dont read it, pretty simple eh? Or do they have laws in England that you have to read Luv vs HogBreath ?

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 12:32 PM

You dont even know what my intentions are.

In my life I often hear "I wanted to do that too" when I stand up to someone.
I was literally asked and encouraged by some, who will remain nameless, but they are actually in this thread, to do what I've been doing.

But many of you are the ones who dont get it. You are probably too fucking lazy, or willing to make an opinion on posts you dont even read simply because they have some nasty crap in them, to see that SOMETIMES, one person has a legitimate gripe.
Outside of this thread, which mostly developed into a little game, if you bothered to read some of our back and forths, you would see that I dont make personal attacks on him, but he does to me.
But hey, that would require some lively intellligence, eh?
So go sit in your ivory tower and spit on those who have to go into the dirt once in a while and kill the cockroaches so they dont invade the kindgom you are master of.

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 12:35 PM

All Abbey meant was that we aren't encouraging the flaming, but rather encouraging keeping the flaming in this section - if someone "must" do so at all.

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 12:37 PM

Sheesh.

I didnt say "encouraged" I said, designated.

and from the opening rejoiner from Jimny hisself,,,
"Other than that, post your hatred about others right here till your fucking fingers bleed, I don't care. Get it out of your systems",

kinda sounds like encouragement to me.

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 12:43 PM
All Abbey meant was that we aren't encouraging the flaming, but rather encouraging keeping the flaming in this section - if someone "must" do so at all.

I commented on what was written, if it wasnt written properly, then just inform me. Thats fine with me.
I dont, and never have or would encourage flaming anyways.

Often I get into it with some and I ATTACK THE CONTENT OF THEIR POSTS AND INFORMATION, but I rarely make personal attacks, this thread aside,
but if the other person is making the personal attacks, then many who are too fucking lazy to really read and distinguish the two, see some personal attacks and assume they are both doing it.
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Its a simple game of obfuscation by the person who is wrong, so that others cant see what the truth is.

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Oh, and I began to notice some weird things over a period of time,

this guy comes out of nowhere, and within months passes my post totals, but also, his rep points is off the wall.
NOBODY else has gotten that much rep in such a short period of time, not that I care much,
But I do care that someone is working the system, and making it bogus.
I mean, if someone is piling on his rep just so he can have the most, then why bother with the function at all?

all together, its just too freaking weird,

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 01:43 PM

this guy comes out of nowhere, and within months passes my post totals, but also, his rep points is off the wall.
NOBODY else has gotten that much rep in such a short period of time, not that I care much,
I mean, if someone is piling on his rep just so he can have the most, then why bother with the function at all?

He's made a lot of posts, and many of them have been good. Many on the political side, and many on the chatting side. I don't see anything odd though. I can "print" out every rep received, I'll take a peek and let everyone know here what the results are, now that an "accusation" of sorts has been aired....

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 02:11 PM

Not weird at all...

CH joined the board on 7/26/11 - so just for the hell of it let's say about 150 days, as he's been here just over 5 months. In that time he has been repped a total of 282 times, in 4,644 posts.

That's less than 3 reps per day. Then you have to look at the rep of those giving him positive and negative. Those who negged him did so with rep powers of (just a few for example, which show the reality though)"

And he has only received a handful of negative reps over that entire period. Now here's a little bit of an example on those who positive repped him, many people with huge rep totals who give out huge chunks when the positively rep someone:

Being positively repped by people who have been here a long times gives you a lot of points. Those same people negging will deduct a lot of points.

Nobody ever said it was the fairest system, but nothing unusual at all stands out when I look at the rep he has received in the time he has been here.

Noir
01-02-2012, 02:22 PM
why do you guys take this so seriously, I mean, really?

And what I dont understand, is if you dont like it, why read it? Is anyone forcing you to?

Not to mention, it aint him I dont like, its his lies. He and I have repped each other more than once.

And if this is as bad as it gets, thats not really so bad anyways, compared to some of the crap I've seen in regular postings, I mean really!

So, if you dont like it, dont read it, pretty simple eh? Or do they have laws in England that you have to read Luv vs HogBreath ?

Not bothering with the rest as it'll go nowhere, but I can't not mention that I don't live in England, but rather Northern Ireland (:

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Not bothering with the rest as it'll go nowhere, but I can't not mention that I don't live in England, but rather Northern Ireland (:

Does that mean you drink Guinness instead of tea and crumpets?

ConHog
01-02-2012, 02:33 PM

I don't dislike LUV, I just enjoy giving his shit right back at him. I actually thought it was good natured ribbing but at some point he went nuclear. So I followed suit. Mea culpa on that one, but I did at one time try to call a truce, I was essentially told to fuck off.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Not weird at all...

CH joined the board on 7/26/11 - so just for the hell of it let's say about 150 days, as he's been here just over 5 months. In that time he has been repped a total of 282 times, in 4,644 posts.

That's less than 3 reps per day. Then you have to look at the rep of those giving him positive and negative. Those who negged him did so with rep powers of (just a few for example, which show the reality though)"

And he has only received a handful of negative reps over that entire period. Now here's a little bit of an example on those who positive repped him, many people with huge rep totals who give out huge chunks when the positively rep someone:

Being positively repped by people who have been here a long times gives you a lot of points. Those same people negging will deduct a lot of points.

Nobody ever said it was the fairest system, but nothing unusual at all stands out when I look at the rep he has received in the time he has been here.

Last I checked I was 38 pos reps for every neg rep received. I doon't think I've neg repped anyone.

And I won't name names, but there are quite a few "big hitters" who rep me regurarly as you know. Just like when I rep someone, they notice it.

Seems to me that if LUV is jealous of my rep , he ought try making better posts to get some of that rep for himself. It sure isn't like I'm hoarding it all.

In fact I can think of 5 instances where my big rep has benefited LUV.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 02:41 PM

Ireland truly is one of the more beautiful places in the world.

Abbey Marie
01-02-2012, 03:18 PM

In my life I often hear "I wanted to do that too" when I stand up to someone.
I was literally asked and encouraged by some, who will remain nameless, but they are actually in this thread, to do what I've been doing.

But many of you are the ones who dont get it. You are probably too fucking lazy, or willing to make an opinion on posts you dont even read simply because they have some nasty crap in them, to see that SOMETIMES, one person has a legitimate gripe.
Outside of this thread, which mostly developed into a little game, if you bothered to read some of our back and forths, you would see that I dont make personal attacks on him, but he does to me.
But hey, that would require some lively intellligence, eh?
So go sit in your ivory tower and spit on those who have to go into the dirt once in a while and kill the cockroaches so they dont invade the kindgom you are master of.

It's my job to read what is posted on here. I don't catch every post, but I certainly do get a very good idea of who does what. And you have no idea what we discuss in Staff, where things one of us may miss are pointed out by others.

I stand by every word I've written in here. If you stand by every word you've written, it's an ugly world you live in. Whatever you do, don't let a few cowards with an agenda egging you on behind the scenes, fool you into thinking you are pursuing some noble cause. Or lively, intelligent discourse.

Noir
01-02-2012, 04:46 PM
Does that mean you drink Guinness instead of tea and crumpets?

Nope, since I'm British it's tea and crumpets the whole way =P

Ireland truly is one of the more beautiful places in the world.

I'm sure it is, but ive never really been down to Ireland except for Dublin lol.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 05:04 PM

PS Bro, I didn't come out of nowhere. I've actually posted SEVERAL times exactly where in the message board world I came from, and several on here knew me over there, SOME of them even like me :laugh:

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 06:11 PM
I commented on what was written, if it wasnt written properly, then just inform me. Thats fine with me.
I dont, and never have or would encourage flaming anyways.

Often I get into it with some and I ATTACK THE CONTENT OF THEIR POSTS AND INFORMATION, but I rarely make personal attacks, this thread aside,
but if the other person is making the personal attacks, then many who are too fucking lazy to really read and distinguish the two, see some personal attacks and assume they are both doing it.
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Its a simple game of obfuscation by the person who is wrong, so that others cant see what the truth is.

What nonsense. While you are capable of intelligent discussion, whenever such veers into areas you dislike, you flame. Then again, you flame in multiple threads because you dislike the poster, recently it's CH. While understandable to dislike a poster, it brings nothing but derailment to the threads, so flame in this area and leave the rest to discussion. That is what both Jim and Abbey were getting at.

What's really funny is that you and CH are a lot alike, go figure.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 06:18 PM
What nonsense. While you are capable of intelligent discussion, whenever such veers into areas you dislike, you flame. Then again, you flame in multiple threads because you dislike the poster, recently it's CH. While understandable to dislike a poster, it brings nothing but derailment to the threads, so flame in this area and leave the rest to discussion. That is what both Jim and Abbey were getting at.

Oh Lord, does that mean that in 50 years when I'm not quite as smart, good looking, athletic, or funny as I am now, I'll actually BE LUV?

:laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
01-02-2012, 06:21 PM
This thread is awfully busy considering its suppose to be so uckkkkish

fj1200
01-03-2012, 08:49 AM

Evidence of said? ;)

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:17 PM

NOT EVEN CLOSE

and I dont flame unless someone flames me first, I never start fights, but I don t give up either. Go find where I flamed someone w/o provication. Oh, see, you cant.

yea, yea, yea, I konw, you dont have the time, nor want to waste the time,,,,but if not, you shouldnt make the claim, unless you can back it up.

speaking of funny, in this post, YOU ARE FLAMING

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Oh Lord, does that mean that in 50 years when I'm not quite as smart, good looking, athletic, or funny as I am now, I'll actually BE LUV?

Dont you mean "LUVED" by someone for once in your life. Lonesome, loser, liar...U

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't dislike LUV, I just enjoy giving his shit right back at him. I actually thought it was good natured ribbing but at some point he went nuclear. So I followed suit. Mea culpa on that one, but I did at one time try to call a truce, I was essentially told to fuck off.

You call for a truce like Hitler did after invading eastern europe

Your idea of calling for a truce is the same as your idea of telling the truth, it doesnt happen.

oh, yea, yea,,,,I got it, yea, lets call a truce, I dont really like calling myself a bad ass (BUT I AM) and I wont keep on telling you that I can kick your ass, (BUT I CAN )...TRUCE BRO? (dont get embarrassed that I can kick your ass still)...

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:39 PM

hahah, really? I went nuclear? Never happened, you aint seen nuclear from me, couldnt do it in the other board areas.
I wouldnt go nuclear unless you were actually getting some traction.
There are tons of posts where I showed you were wrong and you didnt/couldnt respond, I was hacking you. ANd the ONLY reason why you called for a truce is because you were getting your whiney ass kicked,,,OH PLEASE LUV, STOP IT PLEASE, RSR IS KEEPING ME SO BUSY (EVEN though I spend more time on DP than both rsr and luv combined)
waaaaaaaa,,, waa

. Let me go look up in the Rangers manual how a REAL ranger would handle this,
Or maybe I should ask all those guys whom I have INTIMIDATED into submission,
, or the COTUS that Im an expert on
or another SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER
. or those other members of the DIVORCE BOARD, (or whatever you call it)
OR MY THREE SPORTS I LETTERED IN,
wait, no, I should go ask ________________________ FILL IN THE BLANK WITH WHICHEVER BRAGGARD POSTING I HAVE LEFT RECENTLY

And for those who cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Im having fun, really !!
This is good practice for when I get into it with a real heavyweight, which is inevitable, but it wont get to flaming, they have enough self confidence so neither of us will start a flame war,,,you know, Like fj who is wiping your ass right now, or Logroller, Nukeman, postmodernphrophet.
and a few others,

ConHog
01-03-2012, 12:42 PM
hahah, really? I went nuclear? Never happened, you aint seen nuclear from me, couldnt do it in the other board areas.
I wouldnt go nuclear unless you were actually getting some traction.
There are tons of posts where I showed you were wrong and you didnt/couldnt respond, I was hacking you. ANd the ONLY reason why you called for a truce is because you were getting your whiney ass kicked,,,OH PLEASE LUV, STOP IT PLEASE, RSR IS KEEPING ME SO BUSY (EVEN though I spend more time on DP than both rsr and luv combined)
waaaaaaaa,,, waa

. Let me go look up in the Rangers manual how a REAL ranger would handle this,
Or maybe I should ask all those guys whom I have INTIMIDATED into submission,
, or the COTUS that Im an expert on
or another SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER
. or those other members of the DIVORCE BOARD, (or whatever you call it)
OR MY THREE SPORTS I LETTERED IN,
wait, no, I should go ask ________________________ FILL IN THE BLANK WITH WHICHEVER BRAGGARD POSTING I HAVE LEFT RECENTLY

And for those who cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Im having fun, really !!
This is good practice for when I get into it with a real heavyweight, which is inevitable, but it wont get to flaming, they have enough self confidence so neither of us will start a flame war,,,you know, Like fj who is wiping your ass right now, or Logroller, Nukeman, postmodernphrophet.
and a few others,

Like I told you last night in a visitor message, which anyone can see unless you deleted it, I'm done with the flame wars with you. I concede the victory to you, as it seems all you have in life.

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Last I checked I was 38 pos reps for every neg rep received.. who cares? I dont bother checking mine

I doon't think I've neg repped anyone.. LIAR
I know, you said "think" so you can back track on that one, typical.

I wont mention names, as I was asked not to, but if some of those who told me you neg repped them want to, they can out your.

And I won't name names, but there are quite a few "big hitters" who rep me regurarly as you know. Just like when I rep someone, they notice it... I dont believe it. Someone here brought it to my attention a while back and Yep, its as obvious as Bonds was on roids.

Seems to me that if LUV is jealous of my rep ..
not jealous, I HATE cheaters.

he ought try making better posts to get some of that rep for himself...
OR MAYBE CHEAT LIKE YOU DO, HAHAHHAHA

It sure isn't like I'm hoarding it all...[/QUOTE] BUT Im sure you have intimidated some to give you rep:laugh:

In fact I can think of 5 instances where my big rep has benefited LUV.
Yea, like I havent repped you either. I take each post for what it is. I dont rep him so he will be my friend, I dont want friends here, I got plenty, if it happens, thats ok, but I dont expect anything.
I DONT KNOW CH and I dont take anything here personal, if I did, I wouldnt even be here. Its like sparring, just fun.
I dont dislike him, but I dislike the LIES he posts. I never back down from liars or lies. If anyone thinks Im taking this too serious, might I suggest THEY are, not me.
I actually enjoy exposing his rampant hypocrisy,

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Like I told you last night in a visitor message, which anyone can see unless you deleted it, I'm done with the flame wars with you. I concede the victory to you, as it seems all you have in life.

HAHHAHA, there you go again. You just cant help yourself can you?
Talk out of both sides of your mouth. You just have to end it in a flame, AFTER SAYING YOU WONT DO IT ANYMORE. LIES, HYPOCRASY (SP)?

I talk about your lies, not call you a liar.
But you have to get personal, "all you have in life"

YOU ARE LIKE THOSE moths and lights,
or PsychoBlues and a vodka martini,
you cant help yourself, CANT,
YOU WILL BE BACK, FLAMING AND SPOUTING MORE LIES.

And its not about winning/losing. Its about getting someone to admit the truth.
But you cant help yourself, guaranteed you cant call for a truce, or an apology without a "dig" in it. YOU JUST CANT DO IT.

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 01:03 PM
PS Bro, I didn't come out of nowhere. I've actually posted SEVERAL times exactly where in the message board world I came from, and several on here knew me o...

You came out of nowhere as far as I could see. I posted MY POV, NOT OTHERS.

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 01:25 PM
I dont believe it. Someone here brought it to my attention a while back and Yep, its as obvious as Bonds was on roids.

not jealous, I HATE cheaters.

OR MAYBE CHEAT LIKE YOU DO, HAHAHHAHA

Are you insinuating that CH is somehow earning his reputation points unfairly, or "cheating" the system? I thought I cleared this one up already.

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 01:28 PM
It's my job to read what is posted on here. I don't catch every post, but I certainly do get a very good idea of who does what. And you have no idea what we discuss in Staff, where things one of us may miss are pointed out by others. .

yep

I stand by every word I've written in here.

.good

If you stand by every word you've written, it's an ugly world you live in..
oh man, maybe I should go drown myself, oh , no, wait. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM, I DONT go bragging about my accomplishments here. I will do it here once for acurracy sake.
I participate in big brothers, coach little league, was a sunday school teacher til I moved to SD, visit an orphanage in Mexico, give out clothes and food to the homeless, (for anybody who is thinking of doing that, and I highly recomend it, THEY LOVE THE SOCKS MORE THAN ANYTHING)
and I have just spent over a month of full time work helping a female friend who is cm aring for her alzheimers mother, from being foreclosed on.
AND THAT GOT UGLY WITH HER FAMILY MEMBERS.
....She is a very, very nice lady. And when I showed her how to handle her financials and save her house, her brother and son, assholes, got really ugly, saying they were gonna take her mom away, have Donna (my friend) thrown in jail, one put his hands of me, which he wound up regretting,
and I helped her kick out a homeless bum she was giving a place to sleep when you wound up stealing her coin collection she got from her deceased dad, for beer.
.....She doesnt have the ability to be mean to people, even if it means they will step all over her, but IM NOT ALLOWING IT.
She has a ton of equity in her house, which her mom and dad built, and was about to lose IT ALL.

Whatever you do, don't let a few cowards with an agenda egging you on behind the scenes, fool you into thinking you are pursuing some noble cause. Or lively, intelligent discourse.

Not fooled at all. I have been told people either love me or hate me, so be it. I am who I am,
I DONT LIE
I AM ALWAYS LOYAL TO MY "FRIENDS"
I DONT STRIKE FIRST,

LuvRPgrl
01-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Are you insinuating that CH is somehow earning his reputation points unfairly, or "cheating" the system? I thought I cleared this one up already.

math happens to be my strongest class, statistics included, and Im not buying it. In a few months he has gotten more rep than almost everyone here.
I dont really care though, but Im not going to ignore it, and I dont mind exposing it either, something stinks

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 01:41 PM
math happens to be my strongest class, statistics included, and Im not buying it. In a few months he has gotten more rep than almost everyone here.
I dont really care though, but Im not going to ignore it, and I dont mind exposing it either, something stinks

If you were so good at math, then you should be able to see that 282 reps in 5 months is not a lot. Add up the "average" rep power of those sending positive rep, x282, and it's quite simple to see how he got his rep to a high amount. And you're still making the same insinuation after I have already looked into 15 pages of his rep and stated, there was nothing out of the ordinary.

fj1200
01-03-2012, 01:49 PM

I think the rep system is biased toward newer members because they will benefit from the rep built up by older members just because the older members have the larger rep that it's based on, i.e. more to "give." It took Jim year's to build up rep because nobody had rep to "give" where CH built up rep relatively quickly because he benefited from Jim's rep, for example. Also look at the number of reps given vs. the amount of rep; CH's rep "average" is much higher than Jim's, or anyone else for that matter.

Your number of reps received and total rep is almost identical to CH's and he has almost twice as many posts as you do; he has built up his numbers by pure force of post count... and having opinions that by and large agree with the majority. ;) But like Jim said, it's just fun.

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
I think the rep system is biased toward newer members because they will benefit from the rep built up by older members just because the older members have the larger rep that it's based on, i.e. more to "give." It took Jim year's to build up rep because nobody had rep to "give" where CH built up rep relatively quickly because he benefited from Jim's rep, for example. Also look at the number of reps given vs. the amount of rep; CH's rep "average" is much higher than Jim's, or anyone else for that matter.

Your number of reps received and total rep is almost identical to CH's and he has almost twice as many posts as you do; he has built up his numbers by pure force of post count... and having opinions that by and large agree with the majority. ;) But like Jim said, it's just fun.

Yep, perfectly stated, especially the bold portion.

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 02:05 PM
The ONLY way the system can be "abused", as it is, would be by a staff member, which is why I got on the defensive here. Admins can rep someone as much as they want without time limitations. This is specifically what I looked into pertaining to CH, and this was never abused.

But Luv, have YOU ever been on the receiving end of perceived abuse? In other words, have any staff members repeatedly positively repped you to increase your rep count? If you're going to accuse CH, and or the board indirectly, I think you should be 100% honest. You really shouldn't bitch about someone else's rep count when you very well may have received TONS of rep from the same person, over and over and over...

Just sayin'

ConHog
01-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Jim, feel free to zero out my rep, hell give it to charity, or LUV, whatever. And I'll just build it up to the same amount in the same amount of time.

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Jim, feel free to zero out my rep, hell give it to charity, or LUV, whatever. And I'll just build it up to the same amount in the same amount of time.

I was in like 2nd or 3rd place in rep count about 2-3 years back, and we had a thread similar to this. I deleted enough of my rep to take me out of the "top 10" - which was a visible top ten at the top of the board. I like to receive rep, as it's nice to see others appreciating a post you make, same goes with the thanks, but I couldn't care less what my rep count or rep power is. It's meaningless and makes no difference. I highly doubt newer members decide who they like/dislike based on looking at members rep counts. They will judge based on how people treat them. You can have the highest rep count and be disliked by a new member that you treat badly. You can have the lowest rep and have a new member like you if you treat them with respect. And yes, some people solely rep those who have the same POV as them. But all in all, the rep system is for fun, and people should enjoy it for the good qualities it does exhibit instead of using it as a gauge to see who ranks higher than others and how long it takes them. I believe quite a few have passed me by, and I own the fucking place, and have obviously been here from day one! But I know I have received a lot of good comments over the years, and that's what "I" like better than the numbers, or to even see that someone took the time.

Gunny
01-03-2012, 02:22 PM

Really ... guess how much of it came from RSR initially .....

I'll tell you what stinks. WTF happened to YOU? You used to be a reasonable person to engage in dialogue with. That's not what I'm seeing here since I came back. You get mis-wired, or what?

How hard is it, with the inflated rep on this board and one of the people with the highest rep counts repping you to get a butt-load of rep? Might want to do THAT math and quit listening to rumors.

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 02:25 PM

Anyone want to buy Con's rep from him? Taking donations now, will divide it by 3 to the 3 highest bidders! :coffee:

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 02:26 PM

I'll tell you what stinks. WTF happened to YOU? You used to be a reasonable person to engage in dialogue with. That's not what I'm seeing here since I came back. You get mis-wired, or what?

How hard is it, with the inflated rep on this board and one of the people with the highest rep counts repping you to get a butt-load of rep? Might want to do THAT math and quit listening to rumors.

I think Luv is still an awesome member, with many great posts. Unfortunately him AND others, have fallen into a lull where they are having more fun with the fighting than the posting. I think it'll eventually even itself out and go back to "all good". Too many intelligent people here for it to remain in the negativity.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Anyone want to buy Con's rep from him? Taking donations now, will divide it by 3 to the 3 highest bidders! :coffee:LO

LOL that's awesome. Do I get to pick the charity the money is donated to? If so, you know that money is going to help wounded veterans.

Gunny
01-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I think Luv is still an awesome member, with many great posts. Unfortunately him AND others, have fallen into a lull where they are having more fun with the fighting than the posting. I think it'll eventually even itself out and go back to "all good". Too many intelligent people here for it to remain in the negativity.

I hope you're right. Fact is, this little pissing contest is a microcosm of the current right wing. I could understand this crap at USMB because it was usually 2 or more lefties against 1 rightie. Here? Everyone involved is so-called conservative. Kinda looks like the 2008 election.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I hope you're right. Fact is, this little pissing contest is a microcosm of the current right wing. I could understand this crap at USMB because it was usually 2 or more lefties against 1 rightie. Here? Everyone involved is so-called conservative. Kinda looks like the 2008 election.

Correction sir, I am not a conservative. I'm a middle of the roader. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Gunny
01-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Correction sir, I am not a conservative. I'm a middle of the roader. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Uh huh.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Hey about some of yous that I've been repping in this thread send some back my way? I'm shooting for a million so I can buy a new boat. :dance:

LuvRPgrl
01-04-2012, 02:58 AM

you are right to a point.. BUt Im not going to get into it about rep, the numbers are kinda irrelevant. It just struck me very odd when I saw how he had passed some high rep long timers here. IT just seemed very odd to me, thats all.
and Im not gonna bother with the technicalites of statistics here.........

as for this disgusting, evil , vile thread that denegrates people and makes those flaming look like kindergardeners fighting over a lollipop,nn this is not to you fj, its to all who are reading :laugh:

THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT REP IS THE MOMENT I RECEIVE IT, AND THE COMMENTS. I could care less about the point total.
THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT REP IS THE MOMENT I RECEIVE IT, AND THE COMMENTS. I could care less about the point total.
But when something, anything is as strange as his rep//post numbers, it hit m. e odd. That, THAT is when I checked on how much time he spends here. Pathetic really.
VIRTUALLY EVERY TIME, I come online and make a response to one of his posts, BAMMMMMMM he responds right back immediately. AND my sub. threads is a solid ConHog

But again, THE ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT REP.........................I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE POINT TOTAL.

darin
01-04-2012, 06:02 AM
some of you can substitute 'rep' for 'wages' and fit RIGHT in with the OWS crowd.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 09:33 AM
some of you can substitute 'rep' for 'wages' and fit RIGHT in with the OWS crowd.

I even offered to share with LUV, hell I offered better than that, he can have ALL my rep points. All he has to do is ask. Damn, it isn't like they are worth anything other than a little fun.

Jess
01-04-2012, 09:49 AM
I even offered to share with LUV, hell I offered better than that, he can have ALL my rep points. All he has to do is ask. Damn, it isn't like they are worth anything other than a little fun.

Apparently you didn't get the catalog showing what prizes you can trade your rep in for. Only the kewl kids get that. :whistling2:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Apparently you didn't get the catalog showing what prizes you can trade your rep in for. Only the kewl kids get that. :whistling2:

I'm saving up for my life-sized Mark Harmon action figure.

Jess
01-04-2012, 09:54 AM

What page was that on? My mom is pretty fond of him too. Give her something nice to look at when she's just sitting around the house. Mother's Day is only a few months away ... ;)

darin
01-04-2012, 10:01 AM

Funny - I read that as Mark Hamill. :)

fj1200
01-04-2012, 10:02 AM

Say goodbye to the closet. :poke:

ConHog
01-04-2012, 10:07 AM

Speaking of Mark Hamil, am I the only that thinks he nailed Princess Leia before learning that they were brother and sister?

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 10:08 AM
What page was that on? My mom is pretty fond of him too. Give her something nice to look at when she's just sitting around the house. Mother's Day is only a few months away ... ;)

I don't think she will be able to just look... ;)

Jess
01-04-2012, 10:09 AM
I don't think she will be able to just look... ;)

Well, what red-blooded American woman wouldn't want to play with that?

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 10:15 AM

http://eyesshaa.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/celebrity-pictures-mark-hamill-captain-morgan2.jpg

Jess
01-04-2012, 10:21 AM
I'll see your Mark Hamil (which was really funny, btw) and raise you ...

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 10:33 AM
I'll see your Mark Hamil (which was really funny, btw) and raise you ...

Great pic, Jess. :2up: Lordy, that man does it for so many women, from young to old.

Jess
01-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Great pic, Jess. :2up: Lordy, that man does it for so many women, from young to old.

Yep. Sean Connery does that for many too. And Pierce Brosnan. My mom drools over all three of those fellas.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Yep. Sean Connery does that for many too. And Pierce Brosnan. My mom drools over all three of those fellas.

My mom had a thing for the young William Shatner. Maybe it was that Starfleet uniform.:laugh:

darin
01-04-2012, 10:42 AM
This thread has too many pics of guys.

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 10:57 AM
This thread has too many pics of guys.

Haha, is that possible?

(post one of yourself)

darin
01-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Haha, is that possible?

(post one of yourself)

I'm not as hot as MH...but :)

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm not as hot as MH...but :)

:thumb: for the pic

LuvRPgrl
01-04-2012, 02:36 PM

I dont have alot of time, Im busy helping a woman save her house, and building a few units for her. So I havent even read all the posts in this thread.
Kinda weird, I went to the last page and it was members pics.
I also, a few months back had a very strange thing happen in my rep and it involved CH. Next day it was gone.
I DONT CARE ABOUT REP, I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM AND OR CHEATING. THATS ALL. THATS THE ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT UP.
SOME ONE WAS GIVING ME ALOT OF REP BUT I DIDNT ASK FOR IT, and I sent a PM saying I didnt want it, and I wouldnt be posting much anyways.
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE REP POINTS, ITS MEANINGLESS, IRRELEVANT AND UNFAIR, AS FJ POINTED OUT.
What I like about rep is the comments, being recognized for a good post (although I never seem to get rep for what I think are my best posts, and when I see some of the posts I do get rep for leaves me scratching my head.) and the back and forth you have sometimes when the person who gave it to you.
BUT NOT THE FUCKING REP TOTAL, I COULD CARE LESS !!!!!!!!

and I dont listen to rumours, nor have I talked to anyone about it, save one. I just mentioned it was odd, did she have any idea how it could be happening or if it was legit.

and I havent changed a bit, my life is fine, I dont spend that much time here, and it doesnt representment much of who I am. Nobody here knows :
WHAT i DO FOR A LIVING
WHAT HIGH SCHOOL I WENT TO
WHERE I WAS BORN
HOW MUCH I MAKE
WHAT RELIGION I AM
WHAT IS MY FAVORITE COLOR
IF IM ARTISTIC OR NOT
ANYTHING MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY

This is just a small part time thingy, and in fact I like debating, and I dont care if it gets passionate, I hate it when people have no passion, and I dont take anyONE here too seriouisly. I do take some of the topics serious, BUT NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN HERE, IT COULD HAPPEN, BUT IT HASNT.

THERE is nobody in here I wish ill will to at all, I do HATE those who help the govt steal my money, but I know they are just misguided. its not like they are child molestors or anything.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 02:41 PM
I dont have alot of time, Im busy helping a woman save her house, and building a few units for her. So I havent even read all the posts in this thread.
I also, a few months back had a very strange thing happen in my rep and it involved CH. Next day it was gone.
I DONT CARE ABOUT REP, I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE ABUSING THE SYSTEM AND OR CHEATING. THATS ALL. THATS THE ONLY REASON I BROUGHT IT UP.
SOME ONE WAS GIVING ME ALOT OF REP BUT I DIDNT ASK FOR IT, and I sent a PM saying I didnt want it, and I wouldnt be posting much anyways.
I DONT CARE ABOUT THE REP POINTS, ITS MEANINGLESS, IRRELEVANT AND UNFAIR, AS FJ POINTED OUT.
What I like about rep is the comments, being recognized for a good post (although I never seem to get rep for what I think are my best posts, and when I see some of the posts I do get rep for leaves me scratching my head.) and the back and forth you have sometimes when the person who gave it to you.

and I dont listen to rumours, nor have I talked to anyone about it, save one. I just mentioned it was odd, did she have any idea how it could be happening or if it was legit.

and I havent changed a bit, my life is fine, I dont spend that much time here, and it doesnt representment much of who I am. Nobody here knows :
WHAT i DO FOR A LIVING
WHERE I WAS BORN
HOW MUCH I MAKE
WHAT RELIGION I AM
IF IM ARTISTIC OR NOT

This is just a small part time thingy, and in fact I like debating, and I dont care if it gets passionate, I hate it when people have no passion, and I dont take anyONE here too seriouisly. I do take some of the topics serious, BUT NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN HERE, IT COULD HAPPEN, BUT IT HASNT.

THERE is nobody in here I wish ill will to at all, I do HATE those who help the govt steal my money, but I know they are just misguided. its not like they are child molestors or anything.

The phrase is " I could NOT care less" because by saying you could care less what you are actually saying is "hey I care some otherwise how could I care less than i do now?", but by saying " I couldn't care less" , you are saying " I don't give a shit"

LuvRPgrl
01-04-2012, 02:42 PM
The phrase is " I could NOT care less" because by saying you could care less what you are actually saying is "hey I care some otherwise how could I care less than i do now?", but by saying " I couldn't care less" , you are saying " I don't give a shit"

You couldnt be more wrong.

jimnyc
01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
WHERE I WAS BORN

It's not Transylvania?

LuvRPgrl
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
It's not Transylvania?

Hmmmmmmm

ConHog
01-04-2012, 02:57 PM
You couldnt be more wrong.

No, I am quite correct. It just happens to be one of those accepted errors. Think about the logic of it, why would you essentially say " I do care some" when clearly you meant you don't care at all?

darin
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM
we gotta KEEP poking eachother?

jimnyc
01-04-2012, 03:00 PM

Hiya Buddy!! :poke:

ConHog
01-04-2012, 03:08 PM

I'm not poking at him. I'm discussing what is a pet peeve to me, and if you don't believe it ask Gunny I used to correct people all the time at the other board, it drives me CRAZY when people say " I could care less" when they CLEARLY mean " I couldn't care less"

that it happened to be LUV is secondary. For the record, I didn't think his response to me was a poke either.

Gunny
01-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Hiya Buddy!! :poke:

:poke2:

fj1200
01-04-2012, 03:48 PM
I'm discussing what is a pet peeve to me,

:cough: then/than :cough:

ConHog
01-04-2012, 04:08 PM
:cough: then/than :cough:

Yep, I jack that one up almost every time. If it's a pet peeve of yours, I understand.

fj1200
01-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Yep, I jack that one up almost every time. If it's a pet peeve of yours, I understand.

No pet peeve, I just hate when I mess those things up especially their/there/they're. :mad: I'm sure I'm only 50/50 on too/to. :laugh:

ConHog
01-04-2012, 05:55 PM
No pet peeve, I just hate when I mess those things up especially their/there/they're. :mad: I'm sure I'm only 50/50 on too/to. :laugh:

I think I normally get their/there/they're right, but I probably mess up to/too more than I get it right. :laugh:

Jess
01-04-2012, 06:48 PM

WHAT i DO FOR A LIVING
WHERE I WAS BORN
HOW MUCH I MAKE
WHAT RELIGION I AM
IF IM ARTISTIC OR NOT

I bet your favorite color is blue. ;)

Jess
01-04-2012, 06:50 PM

I don't think y'all should be poking other guys here but that's your issue. :cool:

Jess
01-04-2012, 06:51 PM
No, I am quite correct. It just happens to be one of those accepted errors. Think about the logic of it, why would you essentially say " I do care some" when clearly you meant you don't care at all?

That goes without saying.

Another goofy one. If it goes without saying, why did you feel the need to tell us it goes without saying? You just said it. Ugh.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 07:10 PM
That goes without saying.

Another goofy one. If it goes without saying, why did you feel the need to tell us it goes without saying? You just said it. Ugh.

How about " It was in the last place I looked?" Well no shit, who finds something and then keeps looking?

Jess
01-04-2012, 07:40 PM
How about " It was in the last place I looked?" Well no shit, who finds something and then keeps looking?

Pre-zactly.

Person 1: "Are you going out later?"

Person 2: "Probably. But I doubt it." :wtf:

Abbey Marie
01-04-2012, 09:22 PM

And the corollary:

"Where did you lose it?"

"If I knew that, I'd just go get it."

LuvRPgrl
01-05-2012, 01:59 AM
I bet your favorite color is blue. ;)

NOT bad :2up:

LuvRPgrl
01-05-2012, 04:05 PM
to Jimny,

This is a copy of my most recent rep that I have on record:
Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515550#post515550)
I'm good like that. ;)

01-04-2012 07:04 PM

..es

Thread: Moms stage 'nurse-in'... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33808-Moms-stage-nurse-in-at-Target-stores&p=515314#post515314)
smart ass :D

01-04-2012 02:39 PM
..p (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?19-dmp)

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515300#post515300)
DO appreciate ya

01-04-2012 09:36 AM

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=514792#post514792)
More people love you, than otherwise. :P :D

01-04-2012 09:35 AM
llp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?19-dmp)

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=514795#post514795)
am glad you're here

rsp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?19-dmp)

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515124#post515124)
cuz we love you :D

01-03-2012 07:26 PM
all

Thread: Moms stage 'nurse-in'... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33808-Moms-stage-nurse-in-at-Target-stores&p=514799#post514799)

01-01-2012 11:05 PM
mik

Thread: The Right Way To Read... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33835-The-Right-Way-To-Read-The-Constitution&p=514207#post514207)
Spot. On. I tried the Thanks thing and aint sure it worked.

01-01-2012 02:05 PM
bii

Thread: The Right Way To Read... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33835-The-Right-Way-To-Read-The-Constitution&p=514283#post514283)
ugh kills me , but we agree LOL

12-31-2011 01:46 AM
SassyLady (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?83-SassyLady)

Thread: Liberate Wall Street:... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33794-Liberate-Wall-Street-Infiltrate-and-Humiliate!&p=513861#post513861)
you noticed that too

I CHANGED THE namesto protect the innocent, so, no I have not been getting repl from one source. And I truly thank all those who repped me, but even more important I really appreciate the comments.

LuvRPgrl
01-05-2012, 04:07 PM
You are still wrong.
I said what I meant,I meant what I said,
Im popeye the sailor man.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
You are still wrong.
I said what I meant,I meant what I said,
Im popeye the sailor man.

So then you DID mean to say that you care a little. That's cool.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
to Jimny,

This is a copy of my most recent rep that I have on record:
Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515550#post515550)
I'm good like that. ;)

01-04-2012 07:04 PM

..es

Thread: Moms stage 'nurse-in'... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33808-Moms-stage-nurse-in-at-Target-stores&p=515314#post515314)
smart ass :D

01-04-2012 02:39 PM

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515300#post515300)
DO appreciate ya

01-04-2012 09:36 AM

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=514792#post514792)
More people love you, than otherwise. :P :D

llp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?19-dmp)

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=514795#post514795)
am glad you're here

rsp (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?19-dmp)

Thread: Place your hatred/shit... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33829-Place-your-hatred-shit-right-here&p=515124#post515124)
cuz we love you :D

01-03-2012 07:26 PM
all

Thread: Moms stage 'nurse-in'... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33808-Moms-stage-nurse-in-at-Target-stores&p=514799#post514799)

01-01-2012 11:05 PM
mik

Thread: The Right Way To Read... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33835-The-Right-Way-To-Read-The-Constitution&p=514207#post514207)
Spot. On. I tried the Thanks thing and aint sure it worked.

01-01-2012 02:05 PM
bii

Thread: The Right Way To Read... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33835-The-Right-Way-To-Read-The-Constitution&p=514283#post514283)
ugh kills me , but we agree LOL

12-31-2011 01:46 AM
SassyLady (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?83-SassyLady)

Thread: Liberate Wall Street:... (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?33794-Liberate-Wall-Street-Infiltrate-and-Humiliate!&p=513861#post513861)
you noticed that too

I CHANGED THE namesto protect the innocent, so, no I have not been getting repl from one source. And I truly thank all those who repped me, but even more important I really appreciate the comments.

I repped you again, now stop whining about rep.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:11 PM

The reps I referred to were awhile back, and all from one person. I know you have no control over that, but was just pointing it out, just as CH has no control over who sent him rep to get him where he is at now.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:13 PM
The reps I referred to were awhile back, and all from one person. I know you have no control over that, but was just pointing it out, just as CH has no control over who sent him rep to get him where he is at now.

wrong you are..........

Rep me you will........................

LuvRPgrl
01-05-2012, 04:36 PM
So then you DID mean to say that you care a little. That's cool.

nope

irregardless
I dont know nothing about that
ying yang