PDA

View Full Version : When a Hate Crime is not: the Victims Were White.

glockmail
05-17-2007, 03:05 PM
The [perps] car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then murdered her.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
Oh, t hat's right - the victims were white"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

shattered
05-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Psst.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3356

Hagbard Celine
05-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Jesus Christ. Did they find the animals who did this?

glockmail
05-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Psst.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=3356

I did a search for several of the article words first- didn't find it.

glockmail
05-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Jesus Christ. Did they find the animals who did this? Yup. Click on the link. And shattered blasts me for being lazy. I guess I must be whiter than you.

shattered
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Yup. Click on the link. And shattered blasts me for being lazy. I guess I must be whiter than you.

I hardly consider a "Psst", and a link to the original thread a "blast" for being lazy, but hey.. Whatever gets those hamsters in your head fired up. :cheers2:

Guernicaa
05-17-2007, 08:10 PM
I have to admit that when it comes to this stuff, I am appalled by the hypocrisy in the black community.

As far as I'm concerned, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can go fuck themselves. The Imus ordeal was the first case these two idiots became involved in where racism was actually present.

From the Twanna Brawley case to the Duke Lacrosse scandal, these men have pushed un-fair agendas to try and decrease racism of blacks and increase it on whites.

If they're going to continue to badger innocent white people in the future, they better clarify that their agenda isn't "civil rights" but is in fact "black only rights". Not once have they ever come to the aid of an Asian, Hispanic, or even gay/lesbian...all things considered to be part of "civil-rights".

Guernicaa
05-17-2007, 08:21 PM
The details of what were done to the couple are far worse than any lynching ever done to a black man...

Raping both of them, cutting of his penis (while alive), burning him a live, slicing her breast off, pouring bleach down her throat, and shooting her.

Its extremely aggravating and sad that no national media outlet reported this...not even FOX.

Trigg
05-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Its extremely aggravating and sad that no national media outlet reported this...not even FOX.

Fox actually did bring it up for about 3 seconds in the days right after Imus was fired.

PATHETIC!!!

Of course even that brief coverage is more than the 3 white girls beaten by `10 blacks in California during halloween, that got NO coverage on TV as far as I know. FYI the blacks got house arrest, anyone want to guess what would happen if the races were reversed and the same punishment was given out??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

glockmail
05-17-2007, 10:17 PM
I hardly consider a "Psst", and a link to the original thread a "blast" for being lazy, but hey.. Whatever gets those hamsters in your head fired up. :cheers2: Enough with the sex talk. This thread is not the place.