PDA

View Full Version : Rep me here

ConHog
01-02-2012, 06:02 PM

It angers "the man" to see others get rep. Who knows why.

pegwinn
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I like Hammocks........

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ConHog again.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:01 PM
17 views and no rep? You cheap bastards !!

Oh, and here, in order to pander to the fairer sex, since I'm completely comfortable in my own manhood.

Now that SHOULD get rep from any woman with a pulse :laugh:

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 07:03 PM

Oh, and here, in order to pander to the fairer sex, since I'm completely comfortable in my own manhood.

I found the above wrong, on a couple levels. I rep'd.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:04 PM
I found the above wrong, on a couple levels. I rep'd.

A neg rep in a completely light hearted thread? What a baby.

I mean seriously , if you prefer the ladies that's all good, no judgement from me, but you didn't need to neg rep me for posting a pic for the woman who actually might enjoy it.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 07:11 PM
A neg rep in a completely light hearted thread? What a baby.

I mean seriously , if you prefer the ladies that's all good, no judgement from me, but you didn't need to neg rep me for posting a pic for the woman who actually might enjoy it.

Hmm, one would assume the 'ladies that enjoyed' it would overcome mine, no? They must be stacked up.

jimnyc
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
opened this thread, scrolled down a few lines and saw a man barely dressed. Fuck you and your rep you dirty bastard!!

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Hmm, one would assume the 'ladies that enjoyed' it would overcome mine, no? They must be stacked up.

Obviously I'm not worried about your neg rep affecting me i anyway. Hell, I didn't even return it, in fact I intend to pos rep you in the Kindle thread. I only asked why you felt the need to throw a neg rep in such a harmless thread.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Obviously I'm not worried about your neg rep affecting me i anyway. Hell, I didn't even return it, in fact I intend to pos rep you in the Kindle thread. I only asked why you felt the need to throw a neg rep in such a harmless thread.

Well the 'intention' didn't happen, no problem. However the neg was for sexism, in my pov. On a thread that was for rep whoring, which hasn't really been a normal idem here, but you I guess are introducing?

SassyLady
01-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Really, you have to bring crap from another thread into this thread?

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Well the 'intention' didn't happen, no problem. However the neg was for sexism, in my pov. On a thread that was for rep whoring, which hasn't really been a normal idem here, but you I guess are introducing?

For sexism? How so? I posted a pic of a scantily clad woman, and of a scantily clad man. The fact that men and women generally enjoy seeing the opposite sex scantily clad isn't sexist. Sexist could be I guess if I posted just the bikini clad woman, and not the scantily clad man. But in EITHER case. Was a neg rep neccesary for you to make some sort of point, and for that matter was in necessary to call me a sexist pig?

As for rep whoring. If you will reference my OP you will notice a reference to "the man" being upset about my rep. If you will cross that with another recent thread in the Steel Cage you will be able to figure out exactly who I was referring to and why I started this thread.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
opened this thread, scrolled down a few lines and saw a man barely dressed. Fuck you and your rep you dirty bastard!!

Apparently being fair to the ladies makes me a sexist pig. Who knew?

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 07:26 PM
For sexism? How so? I posted a pic of a scantily clad woman, and of a scantily clad man. The fact that men and women generally enjoy seeing the opposite sex scantily clad isn't sexist. Sexist could be I guess if I posted just the bikini clad woman, and not the scantily clad man. But in EITHER case. Was a neg rep neccesary for you to make some sort of point, and for that matter was in necessary to call me a sexist pig?

As for rep whoring. If you will reference my OP you will notice a reference to "the man" being upset about my rep. If you will cross that with another recent thread in the Steel Cage you will be able to figure out exactly who I was referring to and why I started this thread.

Yet, I find myself without curiosity of why you posted what you did. That I may have misinterpreted? I'll grant you.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Really, you have to bring crap from another thread into this thread?

^^^ That's FUNNY I don't care who you are.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Yet, I find myself without curiosity of why you posted what you did. That I may have misinterpreted? I'll grant you.

Just a suggestion that I'm sure you will ignore, but why don't you let your anger towards me go and then maybe we can stop having these go rounds. You've been at least as shitty to me as you imagine I've been to you, and I don't carry that shit around from thread to thread creating reasons to "get you."

SassyLady
01-02-2012, 07:30 PM
^^^ That's FUNNY I don't care who you are.

Yeah, one of our most prolific posters around here has used those exact same words so I thought they were appropriate for this situation.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah, one of our most prolific posters around here has used those exact same words so I thought they were appropriate for this situation.

I would argue that the steel cage has different standards, including bringing shit from one thread to another then a regular thread , but concede that what you said is funny. I even repped you for it.

By the way, you misspelled terrific.:laugh2:

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Just a suggestion that I'm sure you will ignore, but why don't you let your anger towards me go and then maybe we can stop having these go rounds. You've been at least as shitty to me as you imagine I've been to you, and I don't carry that shit around from thread to thread creating reasons to "get you."

Really? Hmm. I don't recall my asking for rep from you or anyone, but perhaps memory fails. I do know that I do not respond to many of the threads you've posted on, but seems the opposite regarding yours to mine. I certainly am not 'trolling you.' On the other hand, pretty difficult to find an OP from me that you failed to interject.

pegwinn
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Wow, this is like when I was a little kid and wanted to see Evil Knievel on TV.

It started as something really cool to look at, has gone horribly wrong, and now I can't look away.

Shadow
01-02-2012, 08:00 PM

UGHHHH I fucken HATE rep whores..

(Oh... I'll rep you all right):poke:

Shadow
01-02-2012, 08:06 PM

He is probably gay...look how the weenie shaves his whole body. :rolleyes:

Where is the REAL man you say exists?:laugh:

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Really? Hmm. I don't recall my asking for rep from you or anyone, but perhaps memory fails. I do know that I do not respond to many of the threads you've posted on, but seems the opposite regarding yours to mine. I certainly am not 'trolling you.' On the other hand, pretty difficult to find an OP from me that you failed to interject.

Tell you what Kathianne. You post ALL of the times that I have came into a thread to say something nasty to you, then I will post all of the times that you have came into a thread to be nasty to me; and we'll see who's done it more often.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Tell you what Kathianne. You post ALL of the times that I have came into a thread to say something nasty to you, then I will post all of the times that you have came into a thread to be nasty to me; and we'll see who's done it more often.

and I'd follow you into that place, why?

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
and I'd follow you into that place, why?

Because you just fucking lied when you claimed , YOU claimed, that I follow you into threads to cause problems more than you do so towards me.

In the future don't make claims you're not willing to back up.

Or simple solution. UNLESS you feel need to moderate me, just leave me the fuck alone if you want left alone. I don't know what your problem is with me, nor do I care. But it is obvious to ANYONE reading this board who goes after who more.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:20 PM

I am more of a face person, I will need to see a beard if you want a good rep.:laugh2:

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I am more of a face person, I will need to see a beard if you want a good rep.:laugh2:

:laugh:

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Because you just fucking lied when you claimed , YOU claimed, that I follow you into threads to cause problems more than you do so towards me.

In the future don't make claims you're not willing to back up.

Or simple solution. UNLESS you feel need to moderate me, just leave me the fuck alone if you want left alone. I don't know what your problem is with me, nor do I care. But it is obvious to ANYONE reading this board who goes after who more.

I'm bowing down to you now, oh great one. Not. I do not have to pick up you challenges to find all posts. Nor do you have to find questions or challenges, if you will, that I may or may not throw down to you.

I've not 'moderated' you for an internet lifespan and you and everyone cognizant knows that. So we may all assume you are once again spinning you crap. Yep.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:28 PM

:laugh:

nope no rep for that......you don't pander well:laugh2:

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm bowing down to you now, oh great one. Not. I do not have to pick up you challenges to find all posts. Nor do you have to find questions or challenges, if you will, that I may or may not throw down to you.

I've not 'moderated' you for an internet lifespan and you and everyone cognizant knows that. So we may all assume you are once again spinning you crap. Yep.

Are you illiterate? I didn't say you had moderated me in quite some time, in fact I stipulate that you haven't. What I DID say was that in the future just ignore me if you're not moderating if I bother you that much. BUt don't you dare troll me then lecture me when I flame you back.

And I know you'll bow down because you damn well know what you just said is an out and out lie. YOU run into threads to flame me FAR FAR FAR more often than I do towards you, in fact I honestly can't think of one single instance when I just popped in a thread , just to flame you. So of course the smart money is for you to run when asked to put up or shut up.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
nope no rep for that......you don't pander well:laugh2:

Having you as a friend is FAR FAR better than any rep points you could ever give me my sweet beautiful Chloe.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Having you as a friend is FAR FAR better than any rep points you could ever give me my sweet beautiful Chloe.

......so no beard pic?:rolleyes:

now your the f'n tease:laugh:

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
......so no beard pic?:rolleyes:

now your the f'n tease:laugh:

My beard? I actually HAVE shown you I think.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:35 PM
PS. I am friends with Kathianne and I hate that you two don't get along, she is such a great lady and has ALWAYS been good to me.

But I have to acknowledge when the flirting is put aside you have been pretty kind to me as well.

The main thing I remember most is when you first came to the board and manfrommaine and oca were here you stuck up for everyone, and that was pretty cool.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Are you illiterate? I didn't say you had moderated me in quite some time, in fact I stipulate that you haven't. What I DID say was that in the future just ignore me if you're not moderating if I bother you that much. BUt don't you dare troll me then lecture me when I flame you back.

And I know you'll bow down because you damn well know what you just said is an out and out lie. YOU run into threads to flame me FAR FAR FAR more often than I do towards you, in fact I honestly can't think of one single instance when I just popped in a thread , just to flame you. So of course the smart money is for you to run when asked to put up or shut up.

Right, it's so obvious. :rolleyes: Of course you cannot think of a single instance, as you cannot or will not think.

You do realize we'd both be better off getting along, but will not happen when you are trolling.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Right, it's so obvious. :rolleyes: Of course you cannot think of a single instance, as you cannot or will not think.

You do realize we'd both be better off getting along, but will not happen when you are trolling.

I fucking invited you to post an example of me coming into a thread for no other reason that to flame you. I have THIS thread to show YOU doing it.

I've tried to get along with you. I'm past trying. You're out and out lying in this thread when you claim it is ME who flames YOU from thread to thread.

You KNOW you're lying, that's why you declined to post evidence of your claims.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:43 PM
PS. I am friends with Kathianne and I hate that you two don't get along, she is such a great lady and has ALWAYS been good to me.

But I have to acknowledge when the flirting is put aside you have been pretty kind to me as well.

The main thing I remember most is when you first came to the board and manfrommaine and oca were here you stuck up for everyone, and that was pretty cool.

Yes I did, and the very people I defended against those fools now flame me on a regular basis all the while claiming I am the flamer.

Lesson learned on that one.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
My beard? I actually HAVE shown you I think.

nope, post it;)

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
I fucking invited you to post an example of me coming into a thread for no other reason that to flame you. I have THIS thread to show YOU doing it.

I've tried to get along with you. I'm past trying. You're out and out lying in this thread when you claim it is ME who flames YOU from thread to thread.

Not happening, meaning my finding all the theads. I wouldn't ask the same of you. Really, regular members can read and discern. Loser.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:51 PM
a truce thread.....

There's a few folks I myself wish to bury the hatchet with.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Not happening, meaning my finding all the theads. I wouldn't ask the same of you. Really, regular members can read and discern. Loser.

Post ONE example then you lying bitch.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
a truce thread.....

There's a few folks I myself wish to bury the hatchet with.

Fuck Kathianne. She just made an accusation about me , then called ME a loser when I asked her to back up that claim. And everyone who's posting in here thinks that's acceptable? No one thinks that a person who makes a claim about a person should have to back that claim up?

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM

the merry christmas katherine thread would be an example where even jim the board admin felt it was made insincerily.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Post ONE example then you lying bitch.

The 'bitch' chooses to not comment. Might want to try not flamming. Just saying.

chloe
01-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Fuck Kathianne. She just made an accusation about me , then called ME a loser when I asked her to back up that claim. And everyone who's posting in here thinks that's acceptable? No one thinks that a person who makes a claim about a person should have to back that claim up?

I recognized very positive things about you conhog, I have said that all flirting aside you have been very kind to me.

I have not had any bad experiences with you myself at all.

I also brought up how much I admired your ability and willingness to take on board bullies for EVERYONE like you did beanerboy and oca.

You have very good qualities.

I don't like when you target Kathianne and then play that down, because clearly you DO have an issue with her even Jim acknowledges that.

Just because someone notices it doesn't mean they dislike you, it only means they see a problem that is not one sided.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 09:00 PM
The 'bitch' chooses to not comment. Might want to try not flamming. Just saying.

YOU came in this thread and flamed ME you idiot. I didn't say SHIT to you. In fact in another thread we were having a decent conversation. So why do you keep saying I flamed you?

ConHog
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
I recognized very positive things about you conhog, I have said that all flirting aside you have bene very kind to me.

I have not had any bad experiences with you myself at all.

I also brought up how much I admired your ability and willingness to take on board bullies for EVERYONE like you did beanerboy and oca.

You have very good qualities.

I don't like when you target Kathianne and then play that down, because clearly you DO have an issue with her even Jim acknowledges that.

Just because someone notices it doesn't mean they dislike you, it only means they see a problem that is not one sided.

Post ONE example of me flaming Kath first, just one. It doesn't exist. SHE CAME INTO THIS GODDAMNED thread to flame ME. Where is your fucking comment towards her?

chloe
01-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Post ONE example of me flaming Kath first, just one. It doesn't exist. SHE CAME INTO THIS GODDAMNED thread to flame ME. Where is your fucking comment towards her?

posting merry christmas thread to katherinne in the steel cage, is a flame

ConHog
01-02-2012, 09:05 PM
posting merry christmas thread to katherinne in the steel cage, is a flame

Really? Why? Is she a fucking atheist who doesn't celebrate Christmas? I didn't say NOTHING negative to her at all.

Kathianne
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Really? Why? Is she a fucking atheist who doesn't celebrate Christmas? I didn't say NOTHING negative to her at all.

Of course you didn't.

chloe
01-02-2012, 09:07 PM

If the intent was friendly it would have been made in the lounge not the steel cage.

I have you positive compliments as well but I guess you don't acknowledge the fact that I have reminded everyone about when you took on beanerboy and oca.

Shadow
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM

That was a man? Are you sure? :laugh2:

Gaffer
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Let's all chose up sides and smell underarms. :2up:

ConHog
01-02-2012, 09:11 PM
If the intent was friendly it would have been made in the lounge not the steel cage.

I have you positive compliments as well but I guess you don't acknowledge the fact that I have reminded everyone about when you took on beanerboy and oca.

So wait. I started the thread in the wrong forum and so that gives everyone leave to read my mind?

Let me remind that I also posted a thread asking JT to not attack Christianity so often in the Steel Cage; and that wasn't a flame. I also started a thread offering a truce to LUV in the Steel Cage, that wasn't a flame either.

But hey, you know what I mean more that I do right?

And I'll ask again, where are your comments about Kath flaming me?

chloe
01-02-2012, 09:13 PM
So wait. I started the thread in the wrong forum and so that gives everyone leave to read my mind?

Let me remind that I also posted a thread asking JT to not attack Christianity so often in the Steel Cage; and that wasn't a flame. I also started a thread offering a truce to LUV in the Steel Cage, that wasn't a flame either.

for the record JIM the Admin mentioned the same exact thing as me.

But you aren't angry at him for saying it .

chloe
01-02-2012, 09:13 PM

jim said them, i am only parroting the sentiments

ConHog
01-02-2012, 09:20 PM
for the record JIM the Admin mentioned the same exact thing as me.

But you aren't angry at him for saying it .

I'm not angry at you either; and yes I did say something to him about misreading my intentions.

I notice you STILL refuse to say anything about kath flaming me all the while you're chewing me out for a thread that was a month ago and wasnt even a flame, as she flames me right now.

doesn't matter anyway, kath wins..............

chloe
01-02-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm not angry at you either; and yes I did say something to him about misreading my intentions.

I notice you STILL refuse to say anything about kath flaming me all the while you're chewing me out for a thread that was a month ago and wasnt even a flame, as she flames me right now.

doesn't matter anyway, kath wins..............

I am not chewing you out conhog, I always liked you and felt close to you.

And whether you believe me or not you can ask Gaffer I have actually talked about how much I admired you for being so bad ass at bullies.

I don't appreciate your remark to me and you know what I mean .

As far as staff goes, Kathianne is who I am closest to.

I have not read all the threads in the political sections

I have only read the steel cage, music and lounge, so I couldn't tell you honestly if she has done it or not.

But if she has .....shame on her too.

spank spank spank.

ConHog
01-02-2012, 10:29 PM
I just wanted to thank Chloe for all the nice things she said about me. No matter how upset I was, I should have acknowledged that when she said it.

SassyLady
01-03-2012, 12:28 AM
CONHOG,

Because this thread is in the steel cage and this is about repping you, I feel it's the appropriate place to tell you this.

I don't neg rep anyone, however, you have made me seriously think about it, especially when you went off on Chloe after she had gone out of her way to support you.

Sometimes apologies just don't get rid of all the ugliness that was spewed previously.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
CONHOG,

Because this thread is in the steel cage and this is about repping you, I feel it's the appropriate place to tell you this.

I don't neg rep anyone, however, you have made me seriously think about it, especially when you went off on Chloe after she had gone out of her way to support you.

Sometimes apologies just don't get rid of all the ugliness that was spewed previously.

And I will respond with this.

I don't particularly care who's upset at this point. I didn't start shit in this thread. One poster did and not one single person in this thread acknowledged that. Instead preferring to pretend that I was the instigator.

Also I wasn't getting ugly with Chloe. I just have a foul mouth. I apologized anyway

But of course your post illustrates why I get frustrates with message boards. Could you possibly explain to me how you determine which posters have went too far? BC I sure know one poster just said whatever she wanted in this thread and surely far worse than anything I said to Chloe and nary a peep from you towards that person.

SassyLady
01-03-2012, 01:06 AM
And I will respond with this.

I don't particularly care who's upset at this point. I didn't start shit in this thread. One poster did and not one single person in this thread acknowledged that. Instead preferring to pretend that I was the instigator.

Also I wasn't getting ugly with Chloe. I just have a foul mouth. I apologized anyway

But of course your post illustrates why I get frustrates with message boards. Could you possibly explain to me how you determine which posters have went too far? BC I sure know one poster just said whatever she wanted in this thread and surely far worse than anything I said to Chloe and nary a peep from you towards that person.

I will only speak for myself .... if my kids are playing in the back yard and I see Sally poke Suzy with a stick I might not say anything. However, if Suzy comes back and hits Sally with a baseball bat I would say something. My personal perception is that you are always carrying a baseball bat around with you.

And yes, you do have a foul mouth and it should have never been used against your best friend on this board.....she didn't deserve it ... especially for just speaking her truth as she saw it.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 01:12 AM
I will only speak for myself .... if my kids are playing in the back yard and I see Sally poke Suzy with a stick I might not say anything. However, if Suzy comes back and hits Sally with a baseball bat I would say something. My personal perception is that you are always carrying a baseball bat around with you.

And yes, you do have a foul mouth and it should have never been used against your best friend on this board.....she didn't deserve it ... especially for just speaking her truth as she saw it.

Oh so you have some arbitrary. Line that you're fine with flaming. But if the other person finally gets fed up and hits back that's a no no? Perfectly logical.

And you're right I've no problem beating a bully over the head with a bat when needed.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 01:17 AM

PS I'll. Once again suggest that many thisngs were said in this thread that I didn't deserve but nary a peep from you.

You have an agenda here and that's cool,just don't try to pretend your unbiased. And to be fair I suppose its true that you haven't actually claimed to be.

SassyLady
01-03-2012, 02:23 AM
PS I'll. Once again suggest that many thisngs were said in this thread that I didn't deserve but nary a peep from you.

You have an agenda here and that's cool,just don't try to pretend your unbiased. And to be fair I suppose its true that you haven't actually claimed to be.

There was nary a peep from me when you and K were having your discussion because both of you are more than capable flamers and can take care of yourselves.

However, when you attacked Chloe ... for speaking up (for both you and Kathianne) ... that's when I decided to say something. I don't believe anything Chloe said about you was untrue or unkind... and yet you attacked her because she wasn't taking your side in a flame war.

As for being biased .... I'll state it right up front ... I am totally biased for those who don't stoop to childish name calling and foul mouths....and that bias comes way before the loyalty bias ... you come up short on all three counts.

SassyLady
01-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Oh so you have some arbitrary. Line that you're fine with flaming. But if the other person finally gets fed up and hits back that's a no no? Perfectly logical.

And you're right I've no problem beating a bully over the head with a bat when needed.

Flame all you want .... it's just sad that you always have to hit someone with the baseball bat even if you've only been poked with a stick. Overcompensating just a little?

darin
01-03-2012, 05:56 AM

No it doesn't.

- TheMan.

Noir
01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Well this threads turned remarkably self destructive, I haven't seen much of what's gone on between CH and Kathi, but reading some of CHs replies in this thread have done him no favours as far as I'm concerned.

darin
01-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Lots of people have trouble walking way, especially 'verbally' or 'written'

ConHog
01-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Well this threads turned remarkably self destructive, I haven't seen much of what's gone on between CH and Kathi, but reading some of CHs replies in this thread have done him no favours as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry to hear that Noir.

You're one of many on here that I can disagree with in threads yet never had had a problem with. I wasn't trying to upset anyone of the sort. Just gets frustrating when the person who came into the thread to flame slides by while others hammer me for responding.

Noir
01-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Sorry to hear that Noir.*

You're one of many on here that I can disagree with in threads yet never had had a problem with. I wasn't trying to upset anyone of the sort. Just gets frustrating when the person who came into the thread to flame slides by while others hammer me for responding.

Regardless of what someone else does you're responsible for your posts. Though I've no doubt that here and there you've both been pushing eachothers buttons.*

Having a minority view on almost everything here (as I do) I've attracted a fair few flamers and deliberate misquoters/misrepresenters over the past few years, but that didn't cross the line into me feeling I needed to swear at people, nevermind publicly (except for once at rsr, but every rule needs an exception =P) anyways the point is if Kathi is trolling you (much as I hope that's not the case) just put her on ignore. Or act more like a grown up and take her trolling in your stride and report any deliverate derail attempts etc. because the only other option would be to do as you've done in this thread, which has just lead to more confrontation...

ConHog
01-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Regardless of what someone else does you're responsible for your posts. Though I've no doubt that here and there you've both been pushing eachothers buttons.*

Having a minority view on almost everything here (as I do) I've attracted a fair few flamers and deliberate misquoters/misrepresenters over the past few years, but that didn't cross the line into me feeling I needed to swear at people, nevermind publicly (except for once at rsr, but every rule needs an exception =P) anyways the point is if Kathi is trolling you (much as I hope that's not the case) just put her on ignore. Or act more like a grown up and take her trolling in your stride and report any deliverate derail attempts etc. because the only other option would be to do as you've done in this thread, which has just lead to more confrontation...

Well, I don't believe ignoring her was an option before last night, but she is there now.

As for the cursing. I just use foul language. I'm not the only one here (although I admit I may be the worst) BUT most of my cursing is not done TOWARDS people.

For instance , if I said "what the fuck Noir, why aren't you saying shit about.............." , that is not quite the same as if I had said "Noir you fucking piece of shit, why don't you say shit about................" I mean sure in either case, I've cursed; but only in one case did I curse AT you. There is a difference and I fully admit to cursing AT Kath in this thread.. Chloe on the other hand, I just cursed while posting to her.

Oh, and there is no MIGHT about it, she was DEFINITELY trolling me, and Noir it is exactly that kind of thing that just set me on end last night. There were at least 3 people who came into this thread griping about the way I dealt with her and then saying "well I don't know what happened in other threads." Well , if you don't know , then perhaps you shouldn't comment. But , even worse SHE came into this thread flaming not me. So if it were ONLY this thread a person knew about. Shouldn't SHE have been the one , if anyone, that people were addressing?

Then when you compound that with both the fact that it's happened over and over again and the fact that she flat lied in this thread when she claimed I've done it too her more than she's done it to me and refused to prove it when challenged, and you can see why a guy might get pissed.

Not that that is an excuse for my own part in it, but it is an explanation of why exactly I got mad.

darin
01-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Few ppl, maybe OCA is one, like to feel henpecked. I've had my share of users who seemingly follow me around bitching at everything I post; makes for a hostile environment.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY things are settled and we can all get on with our e-lives.

:)

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 11:47 AM
I thought the thread was started in a light hearted and funny manner, but in the cage, as it was kinda a funny jab at another member. Outside of that "other member", I really don't see why the thread needed to take a turn for the worse, or needed to become serious. Once it did become serious, CH defended himself, and a few times did so in a manner that some find objectionable. But he was first put in a position to have to defend himself before the "meanness" came out.

Gaffer
01-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I have followed this thread. I didn't side with anybody. I thought Kath was flaming a bit. But then Conhog can always hold his own. Chloe stepped in to cool things off. Conhog, you then attacked Chloe for not taking your side. What the fuck is that? Cuss at someone that is just trying to cool things off? Neg rep them? Your a real piece of work.

Did you ever stop to think that no one wanted to take sides here because they thought of both of you as friends? My respect for you has been greatly diminished. All the apologies in the world aren't going to change my opinion of you. From here on out I stand beside Chloe, Kathianne and RSR.

Jess
01-03-2012, 06:06 PM

Some of us like our men a bit ... more manlier. For instance, that feller there wouldn't have time for me or doing the dishes or anything worthwhile after he got done with his special diet, his workout regimen, fixing his hair, waxing his ... well, everything. Lemme help you a bit, CH. Most conservative chickies would rep you for something more along these lines (no nudity required, either):

or

or

We're easy like that. ;)

Abbey Marie
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Or this:

http://images.tvrage.com/people/9/24107.jpg

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 06:10 PM

Leroy Jethro Gibbs!

Jess
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Or this:

Yup.

Here's one of my all-time faves:

Jess
01-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Leroy Jethro Gibbs!

AKA Gunny. :drillsarge:

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Yup.

Here's one of my all-time faves:

And now Mike Franks! <----- Did I spell his name right? I like Abbey on there too! :)

Abbey Marie
01-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh that's right, they're both Gunnys. :coffee:

So, Darin had his list of people the spouse has to "allow". Harmon is at the top of mine.

Jess
01-03-2012, 06:18 PM
And now Mike Franks! <----- Did I spell his name right? I like Abbey on there too! :)

Nope. Not Mike Franks.

Sam Elliott. Gotta remember I like the older men. ;)

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Nope. Not Mike Franks.

But isn't that "Mike Franks" from NCIS.... I'll have to look it up!

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Yeah, I'm a dumbass, it was Muse Watson - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002901/

Jess
01-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I'm a dumbass, it was Muse Watson - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002901/

You're not a dumbass, Jimmy. I can see where there might be some confusion.

However, there is absolutely no mistaking Sam Elliott's voice. (Yes, I have issues.) ;)

jimnyc
01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
You're not a dumbass, Jimmy. I can see where there might be some confusion.

However, there is absolutely no mistaking Sam Elliott's voice. (Yes, I have issues.) ;)

Now I'm confident it was Elliott in "Roadhouse" with Swayze, no?

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I have followed this thread. I didn't side with anybody. I thought Kath was flaming a bit. But then Conhog can always hold his own. Chloe stepped in to cool things off. Conhog, you then attacked Chloe for not taking your side. What the fuck is that? Cuss at someone that is just trying to cool things off? Neg rep them? Your a real piece of work.

Did you ever stop to think that no one wanted to take sides here because they thought of both of you as friends? My respect for you has been greatly diminished. All the apologies in the world aren't going to change my opinion of you. From here on out I stand beside Chloe, Kathianne and RSR.

Sorry to hear that, but I invite you to go reread my posts and see that I neither attacked nor cursed at Chloe.

PS - There were in fact plenty "taking Kath's side" , those who were accusing ME of flaming when it is KATH who came into this thread to flame. Not the other way around.

I regret that this thread affected your opinion of me; but such is life.

Nope. Not Mike Franks.

Yes it was.

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:09 PM

Yup. You get the prize. :clap:

He was also in some Sackett movies with Tom Selleck, "Ghost Rider" with Nicholas Cage, the movie "Hulk" with Eric Bana and a host of others.

Whatever. Hair can be cut, CH. :rolleyes:

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Whatever. Hair can be cut, CH. :rolleyes:

LOL I'm just teasing with ya. I'm a HUGE Sam Elliot fan. LOVED him in Wyatt Earp with Kurt Russel.

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:19 PM
LOL I'm just teasing with ya. I'm a HUGE Sam Elliot fan. LOVED him in Wyatt Earp with Kurt Russel.

Good.

You've got at least one redeeming quality now. :poke:

Gunny
01-03-2012, 07:20 PM

Like you said, no one wants to take sides. And there won't be any. I didn't even know what the Hell was going on here (although apprently MY name was dropped as well), and I frankly don't care. If this shit doesn't stop, I'll stop it. There's no reason for it.

There has been NO reason for ANY of this from word one. Not from ANY involved. And it's devolved into childhood sandbox level histerionics. The problem is, the "victims" doing the loudest squealing are the ones that want to start all the crap.

If it doesn't end on its own, it WILL be ended. Period. I feel like I'm on the cast of General Hospital or soemthing around here lately.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Good.

You've got at least one redeeming quality now. :poke:

Gah, now you went and helped me cheat the rep system again.:laugh:

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Gah, now you went and helped me cheat the rep system again.:laugh:

I'm helpful like that.

And not just with you. ;)

Gunny
01-03-2012, 07:27 PM

It takes two sides to flap their gums, dude. And the bigger man to walk away. I'll wait ......

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:28 PM
It takes two sides to flap their gums, dude. And the bigger man to walk away. I'll wait ......

You have the truth of it Gunny. I've said my piece and those who don't see my POV, don't want to. I won't address it again.

I'm helpful like that.

And not just with you. ;)

You're easy with the rep????????????????? damn, I just thought I was good.

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:32 PM
You're easy with the rep????????????????? damn, I just thought I was good.

I'm sure you're good, CH, but I am just that easy. Well, with rep anyway.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm sure you're good, CH, but I am just that easy. Well, with rep anyway.

Oh , uh, I forgot, you're not old enough to get the movie reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RnqTTNO3nI

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Yep. I'm just a sweet, innocent young thing. :halounplugged:

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Yep. I'm just a sweet, innocent young thing. :halounplugged:

Arthur is one of the funniest movies EVAH. The original , not that remake piece of shit which I won't ever watch.

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Arthur is one of the funniest movies EVAH. The original , not that remake piece of shit which I won't ever watch.

I think I watched it years ago. I'll have to watch it again sometime.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:56 PM
I think I watched it years ago. I'll have to watch it again sometime.

Arthur: "Hobbs, I think I'll take a bath"
Hobbs "EXcellent , I'll alert the media"
Arthur:"Do you want to draw my bath?"
Hobbs: "it's what I live for"

Abbey Marie
01-03-2012, 09:20 PM

No! Though Mike Franks was a cool character, too.

I only had eyes and ears for Val Kilmer in that AMAZING movie.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 09:24 PM

Val Kilmer was the man as Doc Holliday.

And yes, that movie was AWESOME.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Val Kilmer was the man as Doc Holliday.

And yes, that movie was AWESOME.

It's one of those movies that has something for everyone. I feel the same way about Braveheart.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 09:33 PM
It's one of those movies that has something for everyone. I feel the same way about Braveheart.

If you like Val Kilmer , I have two to suggest.

Real Genius

The Saint

Real Genius was just a goofy little movie. But The Saint was awesome.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM
I may check those out. I did see him in At First Sight. He was very good in that.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I may check those out. I did see him in At First Sight. He was very good in that.

He was just a kid in Real Genius.

And of course he was in Top Gun as well.

Shadow
01-03-2012, 10:08 PM

Come to NM...I know a great Indian restaurant that he like to eat at. ;)

darin
01-04-2012, 05:56 AM

What side is theirs, Gaffer? I stand beside those folks too. Part of the problem is some of those folks, well, at least Kath, actively creates rumors and - calling them what they are - lies about folk for some reason. RSR stepped down because he decided he'd rather go against Jim's wishes and continue the back-n-forth between himself and CH. His choice. Kath stepped down because she was also insuborninate. Those two coming off staff has NOTHING - hell, less than nothing - to do with anyone choosing sides. I love Chloe to death, she's a sweety and value to the board. I also have no issues with CH, Kath or RSR - all make solid contributions and are valuable to us - the group of participants.

If anybody 'chooses a side' they do so to their loss. Excluding folks based on rumor, speculation and he-said, she-said hurts those being excluded - because WE (I'm in that list) haven't done anything to warrant that stuff. We're being lied about. Stories are being presented from jaded and hurt sources; and good folk, well-meaning folk are making decisions based upon those stories.

I like you Gaffer - you're a great poster and a good guy. Just be careful, okay?

It'd behoove us all to directly confront those we hear rumors about, just to clear the air and ensure both sides are presented.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 09:38 AM
What side is theirs, Gaffer? I stand beside those folks too. Part of the problem is some of those folks, well, at least Kath, actively creates rumors and - calling them what they are - lies about folk for some reason. RSR stepped down because he decided he'd rather go against Jim's wishes and continue the back-n-forth between himself and CH. His choice. Kath stepped down because she was also insuborninate. Those two coming off staff has NOTHING - hell, less than nothing - to do with anyone choosing sides. I love Chloe to death, she's a sweety and value to the board. I also have no issues with CH, Kath or RSR - all make solid contributions and are valuable to us - the group of participants.

If anybody 'chooses a side' they do so to their loss. Excluding folks based on rumor, speculation and he-said, she-said hurts those being excluded - because WE (I'm in that list) haven't done anything to warrant that stuff. We're being lied about. Stories are being presented from jaded and hurt sources; and good folk, well-meaning folk are making decisions based upon those stories.

I like you Gaffer - you're a great poster and a good guy. Just be careful, okay?

It'd behoove us all to directly confront those we hear rumors about, just to clear the air and ensure both sides are presented.

I like Gaffer to and am genuinely hurt and sorry that he felt the need to "choose a side" especially given that I haven't asked anyone to take any side. And the fact that no matter how many times someone wrote that I attacked his friend Chloe a person can read the thread themselves and see that I didn't attack Chloe at all. Sure I cursed when I posted to her , but I'd wager I curse in most of my threads. It's just how I post. I should try to do better, but I probably won't , so I won't make any silly promises to do more than try on that score.

Noir
01-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Waitwhat Kath stepped down? Did not expect.

Jess
01-04-2012, 09:45 AM

It happened while you were getting your hair cut. :eek:

Noir
01-04-2012, 10:20 AM
It happened while you were getting your hair cut. :eek:

Then the soothsayer spoke the truth; wicked deeds come to pass when a mighty boosh meets a barbaric barber!

chloe
01-04-2012, 10:31 AM

He is referring to something that took place in private when conhog negged me in this thread and told me off in private.

It made me feel like I had to choose a side.

And Yes. Conhog apologized for losing his temper on me in private.

I accept the apology and just will move on staying out of the issues between other people I won't try to make peace between them.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 12:03 PM
He is referring to something that took place in private when conhog negged me in this thread and told me off in private.

It made me feel like I had to choose a side.

And Yes. Conhog apologized for losing his temper on me in private.

I accept the apology and just will move on staying out of the issues between other people I won't try to make peace between them.

I didn't ask you or anyone else to move on. I merely asked that IF you're going to say ANYTHING to one person about flaming you should say something to BOTH people. Especially when the person you said NOTHING to is the one who started it in the thread you were getting involved in.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I am NOT sorry that I pointed out that it is not right to only call out one person.

jimnyc
01-04-2012, 12:16 PM
I didn't ask you or anyone else to move on. I merely asked that IF you're going to say ANYTHING to one person about flaming you should say something to BOTH people. Especially when the person you said NOTHING to is the one who started it in the thread you were getting involved in.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I am NOT sorry that I pointed out that it is not right to only call out one person.

She only stated she was going to move on, now, as to not be a party in the feuding any longer. She didn't imply it was your decision. Let it go now.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 12:31 PM
She only stated she was going to move on, now, as to not be a party in the feuding any longer. She didn't imply it was your decision. Let it go now.

It's quite let go. I was merely apologizing again.

ConHog
01-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Hey Jim,

Debate this................

SassyLady
01-05-2012, 08:20 AM

me either...wow both rsr and kathianne

for why????

darin
01-05-2012, 08:54 AM
In a nutshell - both decided to step down rather than comply requests to self-moderate their behaviour. Their choices.

(RSR) would prefer the freedom and ability to interact with others without being constrained with the "staff tag" and the further restraint one should display as much as possible when a member of staff. He made it clear this is what he wants...

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 10:48 AM

for why????

We, as in staff members, were just as surprised. They want the "freedom" that comes with being a regular member and no longer had the temperament needed to be a moderator. Not everyone wants to feel like they need to bite their tongue in certain situations, and I can respect that.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 12:25 PM
We, as in staff members, were just as surprised. They want the "freedom" that comes with being a regular member and no longer had the temperament needed to be a moderator. Not everyone wants to feel like they need to bite their tongue in certain situations, and I can respect that.

Nothing worse than eating a nice tasty dinner and biting your tongue. OUCH

red states rule
01-05-2012, 04:30 PM

for why????

SL, allow me to share with you (and the rest of the board) my side of this sad story

Yes, I was told to "tone it down" with CH due my status as a staff member. After much thought, I decided for the GOOD OF THE BOARD, I would step down rather than cause Jim any problems

Also I did not want to turn off any guests who were considering the community

On Christmas Eve I got perhaps a dozen PM's asking me to reconsider, or how this was not what anyone wanted

I stressed many times why I was stepping down and that I held no ill feelings to the other staff members here

I also decided to take some time off to allow tempers to cool, and come back when cooler heads were prevailing

Well I was shocked to read posts how I was insubordinate, unwilling to listen to Jim, and did have the temperment of a staff member

I guess folks here forgot the "temperment" some staff members have shown Truth Matters, PB, or how one staff member changed the "Custom User Title" for Gabby to "Whore"

Is that what is known as proper temperment for staff?

Lord knows I did not another feud with CH to go along the lines of the one I had with Virgil

Bottom line is, I did nothing for the past week, I was minding my own business and now I am painted as the bad guy in this sorry affair. When all I did was what I felt was in the best interest of the board

As far as Kat, I have no knowledge of any rumors that she was to have spread. We exchanged Christmas wishes and she asked about my health due to some recent issues

I am sorry the way things worked out. I loved this board, and I still have no hard feelings to most of the staff here.

OK, I have said myu piece and I wil let the members here draw their own conclusions

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:39 PM
RSR, you WERE insubordinate and WERE unwilling to listen. You were asked to step back and not only didn't you, but you outright stated you wouldn't. This wasn't a one time thing, it went on for awhile, and after asking you to back of so many times, you decided to step down. That was your choice and I respect that, but doesn't change any of the facts prior to that point. You guys are making more out of this than was EVER necessary. I clearly told both you and Kath - report posts if something offends you and let ME handle it, as I would thread ban or worse if someone was starting trouble unprovoked. Both were asked to back off for QUITE some time. You both CHOSE, and decided that having your say and fighting with other members was more important. There's no rule against that, so have at it. But please don't point fingers at others as if it were their fault, or that anything stated was in anyway untrue. I'd rather you didn't continue this as you have, but I can understand you wanting to reply. But also understand, Darin stated what he did as a result of false rumors that were started via the rep system. So he explained things to ensure that the current members of staff didn't get blamed for things they didn't do, or encourage.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 04:43 PM
RSR, you WERE insubordinate and WERE unwilling to listen. You were asked to step back and not only didn't you, but you outright stated you wouldn't. This wasn't a one time thing, it went on for awhile, and after asking you to back of so many times, you decided to step down. That was your choice and I respect that, but doesn't change any of the facts prior to that point. You guys are making more out of this than was EVER necessary. I clearly told both you and Kath - report posts if something offends you and let ME handle it, as I would thread ban or worse if someone was starting trouble unprovoked. Both were asked to back off for QUITE some time. You both CHOSE, and decided that having your say and fighting with other members was more important. There's no rule against that, so have at it. But please don't point fingers at others as if it were their fault, or that anything stated was in anyway untrue. I'd rather you didn't continue this as you have, but I can understand you wanting to reply. But also understand, Darin stated what he did as a result of false rumors that were started via the rep system. So he explained things to ensure that the current members of staff didn't get blamed for things they didn't do, or encourage.

Seems your idea of "temperment" is very selective Jim Seems my responding to baiting and insults was off limts but the afore mentioned staff members fueds with other members are now forgotten about

So be it. It's your board, you pay the bills, and what you say goes. I only wanted to give my side and it is done

I do not have any info about "rumors" spread via the rep system

How does one spread rumors via the rep system? With the comments?

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:44 PM
OK, I have said myu piece and I wil let the members here draw their own conclusions

You're speaking purely on emotion. You bitch NOW about how come Darin got away with his feud with Psychoblues and wasn't asked to "tone it down". You didn't bitch back then, Darin didn't go after PB at all, and certainly not after anyone asked him not to. And just recently, you commended Darin in our staff section for the way he handled PB and how much restraint he has shown. Funny how a very short time has changed your perspective on things. Others should be aware about things that were NEVER brought up in staff, that a few are now harping on. Bring them up, that's cool, but the mere fact that you would bring up things 6 months to a year or more later, when nothing was ever said by you back then, makes it all look like sour grapes and that you are digging for things. I'm sorry you feel this way about everything, RSR, but I never twisted your arm to do anything. If anything, I tried twisting your arm to change your mind and remain a staff member. Oh well.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:46 PM
I do not have any info about "rumors" spread via the rep system

How does one spread rumors via the rep system? With the comments?

As to this particular situation, when the comments left are outright lies - yes.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 04:49 PM
You're speaking purely on emotion. You bitch NOW about how come Darin got away with his feud with Psychoblues and wasn't asked to "tone it down". You didn't bitch back then, Darin didn't go after PB at all, and certainly not after anyone asked him not to. And just recently, you commended Darin in our staff section for the way he handled PB and how much restraint he has shown. Funny how a very short time has changed your perspective on things. Others should be aware about things that were NEVER brought up in staff, that a few are now harping on. Bring them up, that's cool, but the mere fact that you would bring up things 6 months to a year or more later, when nothing was ever said by you back then, makes it all look like sour grapes and that you are digging for things. I'm sorry you feel this way about everything, RSR, but I never twisted your arm to do anything. If anything, I tried twisting your arm to change your mind and remain a staff member. Oh well.

You are the one getting emotional Jim. I have said I have no hard feelings toward you and what I did was what I felt was best for the board and YOU

What I am upset about is being painted the bad guy when I did NOTHING except try and make things easier for you

You are lecturing about my lack of proper temperment but get very upset when I point out the temperment of other staff memebers - and yours

red states rule
01-05-2012, 04:50 PM
As to this particular situation, when the comments left are outright lies - yes.

Thank you for answering the question. I really did not know anything about that

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM
You are the one getting emotional Jim. I have said I have no hard feelings toward you and what I did was what I felt was best for the board and YOU

What I am upset about is being painted the bad guy when I did NOTHING except try and make things easier for you

You are lecturing about my lack of proper temperment but get very upset when I point out the temperment of other staff memebers - and yours

I'm not upset at all, but rather disappointed. And again, not a single thing that has been posted is untrue. Dragging it out will be the only thing to make you look bad. I don't think stating you being defiant, and stepping down on your own, paints you as a "bad guy".

Jess
01-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Thank you for answering the question. I really did not know anything about that

Me neither. Nobody ever tells me the good, juicy rumors. 3000

red states rule
01-05-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm not upset at all, but rather disappointed. And again, not a single thing that has been posted is untrue. Dragging it out will be the only thing to make you look bad. I don't think stating you being defiant, and stepping down on your own, paints you as a "bad guy".

LOL!!! You sound like the Obama Press Sec trying to spin the current headlines

I was cool with everything until I read the rumors thread yesterday. I have nothing to hide Jim, but I do find it laughable you site my lack of temperment given the past actions of staff toward posters they banged heads with

BTW do you recall the staff member changing Gabby's Custome User Title? Was that the proper temperment of staff you are talking about?

red states rule
01-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Me neither. Nobody ever tells me the good, juicy rumors. 3000

What hot info was leaked Jess? Jim's hat size or other Top Secret information?

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
LOL!!! You sound like the Obama Press Sec trying to spin the current headlines

I was cool with everything until I read the rumors thread yesterday. I have nothing to hide Jim, but I do find it laughable you site my lack of temperment given the past actions of staff toward posters they banged heads with

BTW do you recall the staff member changing Gabby's Custome User Title? Was that the proper temperment of staff you are talking about?

Move on. You're just looking childish now. Are you going to bring up every past event you can possibly think of? We're dealing in the here and now. What was being discussed is current events. You choose your path from here. The rest of us are moving forward. You've now said what you had to. It's your choice once again what you do from here.

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:03 PM
What hot info was leaked Jess? Jim's hat size or other Top Secret information?

That's the whole problem! I don't even KNOW what the hot, juicy, top secret information is! Nobody tells me. *sigh*

When my decoder ring gets here, maybe I can figure it out. ;)

red states rule
01-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Move on. You're just looking childish now. Are you going to bring up every past event you can possibly think of? We're dealing in the here and now. What was being discussed is current events. You choose your path from here. The rest of us are moving forward. You've now said what you had to. It's your choice once again what you do from here.

OK Jim I got it now

Do as you say, not as you do

Message recieved and ackowledged

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 05:10 PM
OK Jim I got it now

Do as you say, not as you do

Message recieved and ackowledged

Yes, I've stated some nasty things to trolls, and I don't regret it. But no one complained, not even a staff member, and I certainly didn't ignore what others were asking me or telling me to do. Yes, I was VERY mean to Gabby, a few times no less. Even she didn't complain. I wasn't asked to do anything by staff, and certainly didn't ignore anything. And imagine this *gulp* I apologized to Gabby for things I did/said to her, and I'd like to think that she and I get along very well now. I sucked it up, made amends and have tried to be better since then.

So is that what this is? A kind of "gotcha", as in you'll try to make me look bad by mentioning things I did in the past? What should I do, step down like you? Give the board away? Just leave and let the place fold up?

Just because I did stupid things in the past, doesn't mean I can no longer have expectations of the staff members. And it certainly doesn't give staff members the right to ignore what is asked of them. I'm baffled that you'll want to bring up older news as if it somehow excuses your own actions.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Yes, I've stated some nasty things to trolls, and I don't regret it. But no one complained, not even a staff member, and I certainly didn't ignore what others were asking me or telling me to do. Yes, I was VERY mean to Gabby, a few times no less. Even she didn't complain. I wasn't asked to do anything by staff, and certainly didn't ignore anything. And imagine this *gulp* I apologized to Gabby for things I did/said to her, and I'd like to think that she and I get along very well now. I sucked it up, made amends and have tried to be better since then.

So is that what this is? A kind of "gotcha", as in you'll try to make me look bad by mentioning things I did in the past? What should I do, step down like you? Give the board away? Just leave and let the place fold up?

Just because I did stupid things in the past, doesn't mean I can no longer have expectations of the staff members. And it certainly doesn't give staff members the right to ignore what is asked of them. I'm baffled that you'll want to bring up older news as if it somehow excuses your own actions.

Jim I am merely pointing the blatant hypocrisy of your new found demand for proper temperment when I did NOTHING and decided to step down rather than cuase you any problems

It is looking like you and others concocted an excuse to make me look guilty of something when there was nothing to explain

I posted a thread in the lounge and you posted one response and NOTHING was said about my poor temperment

I wanted to make it very clear to everyone that this is a decision that was made 100% by RSR. He is MORE than welcome on our staff team. He became a part of our family here and remains so. His decision to go this route is what he thinks will allow him to get the most out of the community at this point. None of us on the DP Staff are happy about this decision but as friends to RSR we all respect his decision.

I won't tolerate anyone bringing up any staff decisions are throwing anything RSR's way that has anything to do with this decision or any other DP decisions. Debate the individual and not the staff decisions. I think any adult understands what I am getting at here. I will have a very low tolerance level for any type of cheap shots towards a good friend of mine who volunteered his time for free to help DP grow. Let's all move on now and realize that RSR is still an integral part of our community.

Now, all of a sudden temperment is the issue

Strange turn of events Jim

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Please, let's stop this now before it goes too far...

red states rule
01-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Please, let's stop this now before it goes too far...

Abbey you know I love you, but I had to tell my side

I have made my case to the jury (the community)

and I do not want to over plead to the jury

I am done

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I was kind in the thread you refer to, and did my very best to remain impartial and respectful to all involved. At the time, I saw no reason to divulge "details" or express to the community what specifically had transpired. The "rumor" thing started whirling around as usual, lots of PM's going around and a lot of them to me of course, and again, the killer was the rep comment I noticed while looking into another issue. Darin felt it best at that point to address these rumors and make everyone aware of what transpired. If you think it's hypocritical, so be it. If you want to claim how horrid I've been myself over the years, have at it - most people here already know what a jerk off I am at times. Maybe I don't have the right "temperament" for this position. I've certainly made my share of enemies over the years. But with all that said, I still try to do what is best for the board, the community, staff, and individuals. With all my faults, I still try to make things better and move forward.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 05:32 PM
And you are both great guys that I have known for a long time. Somehow things went off the rails. That happens sometimes. Most of us wouldn't be here if we didn't have strong opinions. The important thing is to take a deep breath, look at the big picture, and shake e-hands.

http://www.ledesignz.com/DF/DFDOWNLOADS/blueskyofhearts.jpg

red states rule
01-05-2012, 05:38 PM
And you are both great guys that I have known for a long time. Somehow things went off the rails. That happens sometimes. Most of us wouldn't be here if we didn't have strong opinions. The important thing is to take a deep breath, look at the big picture, and shake e-hands.

http://www.ledesignz.com/DF/DFDOWNLOADS/blueskyofhearts.jpg

Sounds good to me Abbey. I say again and for the record, I have no hard feelings towards most of the folks here

I have always wanted to this board gorw and attract new members

I will always have a special place in my heart for you Abbey

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Sounds ggod to me Abbey. I say again and for the record, I have no hard feelings towards most of the folks here

I have always wanted to this board gorw and attract new members

I will always have a special place in my heart for you Abbey

Same here, T.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Damn, I just wanted some cheap rep out of this thread. :laugh:

RSR I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you feel you had to constantly attack me. I certainly didn't want all of this to happen, and as I told Jim privately, I'm happy to leave if it makes the board more enjoyable for you. I mean you certainly were here first and know these folks better than I do.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:37 PM

Bullshit.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Bullshit.

Huh? What part of what I wrote was bullshit?

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM

Mentioning things in the past? How about YOU airing the staff's laundry in public?

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Huh? What part of what I wrote was bullshit?

Not you. Him. Saying Darin was attacking PB. PB was inviting attack and I at least had to just look away or he'd have gotten slammed a lot sooner and harder than fucking with Darin. PB's obvious attempt to push the limits and violate the rules is a far cry from staff members stalking regular members of this board.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Mentioning things in the past? How about YOU airing the staff's laundry in public?

Is there an issue that I am unaware of? When rumors get started, it's sometimes necessary to speak up to put those rumors down.

jimnyc
Not you. Him. Saying Darin was attacking PB. PB was inviting attack and I at least had to just look away or he'd have gotten slammed a lot sooner and harder than fucking with Darin. PB's obvious attempt to push the limits and violate the rules is a far cry from staff members stalking regular members of this board.

Oh, you quoted me and then made your comments, I thought they were directed at me.

Gunny

Hmmm .... I'm not quoting you, Jim., Not sure what's up. I'm responding to RSR's comments.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Hmmm .... I'm not quoting you, Jim., Not sure what's up. I'm responding to RSR's comments.

Yeah, I thought you meant Jim too.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I thought you meant Jim too.

I did as well.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:49 PM
RSR .. knock it off. Jim is entertaining your issues. I won't. You chose to step down because you wanted to act in a manner unbecoming a staff member. Your choice. No problem. This isn't an issue anymore and no one is after you, nor accusing you of doing anything more than you did. The air is cleared. If you want to post as a member free of the restraints as a staff member, I can respect that. I can't respect it turning into something more than what it is at a later time.

Jim made the right decisions as far as the staff and board goes. I'm sure you feel you made the right decision from your POV.

Let's move on, huh? You're as welcome as you ever were, but this pissing contest based on he said/she said is bullshit, jr hi babyshit. Let it go.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 06:50 PM

No staff's dirty laundry here Gunny. Everything I said is public knowledge. The exmaples of others "temperment" is not classified info

I will not discuss anything covered in the staff secton with others

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:52 PM
I did as well.

You get out of this thread. You have no place here, nor any say and you're just making shit worse. We're handling it. Go post some songs or something, please.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
RSR .. knock it off. Jim is entertaining your issues. I won't. You chose to step down because you wanted to act in a manner unbecoming a staff member. Your choice. No problem. This isn't an issue anymore and no one is after you, nor accusing you of doing anything more than you did. The air is cleared. If you want to post as a member free of the restraints as a staff member, I can respect that. I can't respect it turning into something more than what it is at a later time.

Jim made the right decisions as far as the staff and board goes. I'm sure you feel you made the right decision from your POV.

Let's move on, huh? You're as welcome as you ever were, but this pissing contest based on he said/she said is bullshit, jr hi babyshit. Let it go.

Gunny, I was fine until the cheap shots taken at me in public

I did nothing and I said nothing to allow time to pass and tempers to cool down. Like you, I will not be accussed of something I did not do and stand silent

I siad my piece and being a mod I respectfully suggest locking this thread and I will NOT bring up the subject on any other threads

But I will respond to anyone saying I did someting when I clearly did not

ConHog
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
You get out of this thread. You have no place here, nor any say and you're just making shit worse. We're handling it. Go post some songs or something, please.

This is MY rep whoring thread. YOU are harshing MY buzz.

I'm just saying.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:54 PM
No staff's dirty laundry here Gunny. Everything I said is public knowledge. The exmaples of others "temperment" is not classified info

I will not discuss anything covered in the staff secton with others

Really? The reason you stepped down and anything involved with it is staff business and not common knowledge until you made it so. As far as I knew, you stepped down because you wanted to be free of the restraints as a staff member to go after who you wanted when you wanted. No problem with that.

Now it's turned into something ugly and bullshit with fingers being pointed because someone's out there spreading bullshit rumors.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 06:58 PM
This is MY rep whoring thread. YOU are harshing MY buzz.

I'm just saying.

I don't care. Take your buzz somewhere else.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Really? The reason you stepped down and anything involved with it is staff business and not common knowledge until you made it so. As far as I knew, you stepped down because you wanted to be free of the restraints as a staff member to go after who you wanted when you wanted. No problem with that.

Now it's turned into something ugly and bullshit with fingers being pointed because someone's out there spreading bullshit rumors.

You are right Guuny. I did step down as not to cause problems. For some reason cheap shots were taken at me over rumors I never heard about

I am not the one who went "ugly" and as I said, I have no hard feelings towards most of the folks here

I do not want to cause problems but I will not be accused of crap I did not do

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Okay, then. Let's move forward with a clean slate.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:04 PM

I did nothing and I said nothing to allow time to pass and tempers to cool down. Like you, I will not be accussed of something I did not do and stand silent

I siad my piece and being a mod I respectfully suggest locking this thread and I will NOT bring up the subject on any other threads

Let it go. The fact is, you stepped down of your own accord because you didn't want to be confined within the restraints of being a staff member. No harm, no foul.

Anything else posted to the contrary was most likely based on misinformation. Seems all you have to do is be who and what you say you are and have stepped down for the reason you say you did to prove it wrong.

Seems a lot of counter accusations out of context were levied towards the staff as a means to justify certain behaviors. The fact is simple ... if you (the universal "you") want to run someone off the board for personal reasons, you don't need to wear a badge. I'm cool with your decision, but let's move on and let it go.

And while not specifically directed at you, ANYONE invoking the "friend" word as a means of making Jim feel guilty is full of shit and needs that open space between their ears cleaned out.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 07:05 PM
I don't care. Take your buzz somewhere else.

Oh? Kicking me out of my own thread? Good grief.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:08 PM
You are right Guuny. I did step down as not to cause problems. For some reason cheap shots were taken at me over rumors I never heard about

I am not the one who went "ugly" and as I said, I have no hard feelings towards most of the folks here

I do not want to cause problems but I will not be accused of crap I did not do

It's clear. YOU chose to step down. I acknowledge that. Perhaps you should look at who you are listening to vis a vis the rumors. Perhaps all is not what it's cracked up to be.

Point is, you stepped down of your own accord. End of story. Let's move on.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:09 PM

Take a hint and go away, huh? This is business and you ain't part of it.

Jess

CH - you can't see him, but he IS the Gunny right now. His cover is at precisely the right angle and everything. Continue at your own risk ... 3011

red states rule
Let it go. The fact is, you stepped down of your own accord because you didn't want to be confined within the restraints of being a staff member. No harm, no foul.

Anything else posted to the contrary was most likely based on misinformation. Seems all you have to do is be who and what you say you are and have stepped down for the reason you say you did to prove it wrong.

Seems a lot of counter accusations out of context were levied towards the staff as a means to justify certain behaviors. The fact is simple ... if you (the universal "you") want to run someone off the board for personal reasons, you don't need to wear a badge. I'm cool with your decision, but let's move on and let it go.

And while not specifically directed at you, ANYONE invoking the "friend" word as a means of making Jim feel guilty is full of shit and needs that open space between their ears cleaned out.

Could very well be. I have no problems with of the staff reviewing my rep comments (I seldom make a comment) or what PM's I have sent out. I know nothing about these rumors Gunny

I do not sprerad rumors. If I have an issue I go tot he person involved face to face

But I wll respond to false BS being said about me.

You make a perfect point that I will let my actions do the talking from now on but as I said, I will respond to lies said about me

As you or anyone else would

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 07:10 PM

What has been said that is untrue?

red states rule
01-05-2012, 07:14 PM
What has been said that is untrue?

Being insubordinate, and not having the "proper temperment" for staff

I thought we covered all this in prior posts Jim

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Could very well be. I have no problems with of the staff reviewing my rep comments (I seldom make a comment) or what PM's I have sent out. I know nothing about these rumors Gunny

I do not sprerad rumors. If I have an issue I go tot he person involved face to face

But I wll respond to false BS being said about me.

You make a perfect point that I will let my actions do the talking from now on but as I said, I will respond to lies said about me

As you or anyone else would

Fine. However, I will remind you as a former staff member, ANYTHING you have to say about a staff member acting as a staff member will be addressed via PM. JIm let this go, as I have been wont to do in the past; however, you KNOW the deal.

My comment about rumors is in regard to those you are listening to, not spreading.

ANy way you want to look at it, you have friends here who keep letting you talk. A Marine on duty has NO friends. I'm all for an amicable solution here. However, I WILL enforce the rules the very second I decide such an amicable solution is not an option.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 07:18 PM

Then you misread. Neither of them are untrue in the slightest, and you have no defense for them. You WERE insubordinate. You DON'T have the proper temperament. These are not lies and are not made up.

red states rule
01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Fine. However, I will remind you as a former staff member, ANYTHING you have to say about a staff member acting as a staff member will be addressed via PM. JIm let this go, as I have been wont to do in the past; however, you KNOW the deal.

My comment about rumors is in regard to those you are listening to, not spreading.

ANy way you want to look at it, you have friends here who keep letting you talk. A Marine on duty has NO friends. I'm all for an amicable solution here. However, I WILL enforce the rules the very second I decide such an amicable solution is not an option.

OK Gunny

I will refrain from discussing these issues effective NOW. Why not lock this thread, and I will forget this ever happened as long as noone else makes similar comments about me again

I will obey the rules and if I have an issue with any member of the staff here it will be addressed according to the rules

I am only doing what I feel I had to do Gunny. I did not mean to cause any hard feelings

I thank you for jumping in and being damn good ref

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM

Insubordinate. The fact is, you were asked more than twice to leave a certain member alone and you would not. That IS insubordinate. Your subsequent action of stepping down for that very reason -- to go after who you want when you want -- covers that. End of story.

Now how about the cross-accusation that Darin unfairly went after PB? Bullshit. I had to walk away or he wouldn't have been here as long as he was. Darin gave him every opportunity to stop his bullshit and he would not. PB's decision. That has NOTHING to do with anything. Darin didn't stalk him. In fact, I'd say the opposite was true. PB has historically made a point of getting under anyone's skin he can.

Then there's the fact Gunny curses too much. So fucking what? Like I invented that shit on the net.

If we're going to cover accusations, let's cover them from BOTH sides.

Gunny
01-05-2012, 07:28 PM
OK Gunny

I will refrain from discussing these issues effective NOW. Why not lock this thread, and I will forget this ever happened as long as noone else makes similar comments about me again

I will obey the rules and if I have an issue with any member of the staff here it will be addressed according to the rules

I am only doing what I feel I had to do Gunny. I did not mean to cause any hard feelings

I thank you for jumping in and being damn good ref

No problem. This discussion's done and so is this thread. As long as you live up to it, we've no problem.