PDA

View Full Version : So, I was robbed by a 4 year old today.

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Was in town , went to lunch at a local Mexican restaraunt. They have pretty good food for a good price. Anyway, they charge for tea refills, $.50. So I was eating my lunch and got a refill, the girl took my dollar and brought my refill and two quarters back. I just set them on the table while I finished my meal. As my wife and I were eating a family came in , one of whom was the 4 year old. Now this restaraunt has the little bubble game machines , we've all seen them. Put a quarter in , turn the knob, get a gumball. well this little boy asked his parents for a quarter and the mom did the whole " I'm digging in my purse for one, but I don't have any " routine. Meanwhile this little guy wanders over to my table , looks around and grabs a quarter , shouts to his mom " I found one" and proceeds to get his bubble gum. Obviously his parents were all "where did you get that?" As me and my wife are busting up.

They were a very young couple, and quite mortified and apologetic. We thought it was funny.

Best robbery I've ever heard of.

Jess
01-03-2012, 07:48 PM
That's how it starts. Pretty soon it will be candy bars, then smokes, Playboy mags ... eventually he'll become a politician. :dunno:

ConHog
01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
That's how it starts. Pretty soon it will be candy bars, then smokes, Playboy mags ... eventually he'll become a politician. :dunno:

LOL I think he really thought he found it. He only took what he needed to.

CSM
01-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah, well there is an OWSer in the making. You should have broken his little arm. Just kidding!!!!!