PDA

View Full Version : Is Dog going to goto jail in Mexico?

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Has anyone heard the outcome of weather Dog will have to stand trial in Mexico or not? I know he got arrested after his reality show started, but does anyone know if it is still going on or what? He should have to do time. He broke the law, just like I would expect anyone who comes into this country from Mexico and breaks the law should do time, it's only fair.

Yurt
05-17-2007, 07:00 PM
If he does, I say we send out maps of the escape routes from his prison....

shattered
05-17-2007, 07:05 PM
Aw. Dog's cool as hell. :D

What'd he get busted for???

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Aw. Dog's cool as hell. :D

What'd he get busted for???

Entering Mexico and arresting a fugitive which is illegal there. He was supposed to refer it to the FBI but he wanted the media attention and the reward. I think Dog is awesome, but he really screwed up and knew what he did was wrong and he should have to pay.

shattered
05-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Entering Mexico and arresting a fugitive which is illegal there. He was supposed to refer it to the FBI but he wanted the media attention and the reward. I think Dog is awesome, but he really screwed up and knew what he did was wrong and he should have to pay.

Eh. Some things can be forgiven.. Every dipshit he nails makes this world just a teeeeeny bit better. (Sides - he's cute!) :D

(His wife scares me, tho)

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Eh. Some things can be forgiven.. Every dipshit he nails makes this world just a teeeeeny bit better. (Sides - he's cute!) :D

Do you want the phone number to his bondsman agency in Hawaii?

shattered
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Do you want the phone number to his bondsman agency in Hawaii?

Nah.. I'm content just looking. :D

nevadamedic
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM

Do you realize he posts the bail money to make a profit? He is no saint, plus he did serious time for attempted murder and is a convicted felon.

stephanie
05-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Hey...His ex-wife is a friend of mine..

She lives in North Pole, Ak...

Haven't talked to her for awhile, though..

And dog's wife's BOOBS, scares the hell out of me....:laugh2:

shattered
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you realize he posts the bail money to make a profit? He is no saint, plus he did serious time for attempted murder and is a convicted felon.

Where did I ever liken him to sainthood?