PDA

View Full Version : 11:11, make a wish!

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Just poured a coffee and glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11:11. A girlfriend of mine back in the 80's told me that if you see the clock at that time, and make a wish, it'll come true. I've seen it at that time like 200 times since she told me that. I'm here to tell you that it's bullshit. I wish for boobies, money, vacations and all that other jazz every time, and I never get it! So now I wish my clock would spontaneously explode to teach it to keep fucking with me! :laugh2:

CSM
01-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Just poured a coffee and glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11:11. A girlfriend of mine back in the 80's told me that if you see the clock at that time, and make a wish, it'll come true. I've seen it at that time like 200 times since she told me that. I'm here to tell you that it's bullshit. I wish for boobies, money, vacations and all that other jazz every time, and I never get it! So now I wish my clock would spontaneously explode to teach it to keep fucking with me! :laugh2:

That is the one wish you are likely to get just so you have to buy a new clock!

shattered
01-05-2012, 11:32 AM
You've seen boobs. You've been on vacation. You smoke/drink, so obviously you have money. Seems like it's worked fine. :)

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
You've seen boobs. You've been on vacation. You smoke/drink, so obviously you have money. Seems like it's worked fine. :)

Fat boobs posted by all of you ladies don't count. Visiting family in NJ, where I grew up, doesn't count as a vacation. I gave up smoking, nearly 16 months off the nicotine now. I'll drink sometimes when I go to Jersey, admittedly, but I try not to use my own money. My wife does well, financially speaking, and gives me an allowance like a 7yr old who does the dishes and mows the lawn! :coffee:

gabosaurus
01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I already have my wish. I hope it continues. :cool:

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I already have my wish. I hope it continues. :cool:

But I haven't given it to you yet! :coffee:

shattered
01-05-2012, 04:57 PM
But I haven't given it to you yet! :coffee:

Maybe that's what she hopes will continue. :D

**ducks**

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Plus, someday when he's old he'll have boobies and won't have to wish for them anymore, right? 3002

shattered
01-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Plus, someday when he's old he'll have boobies and won't have to wish for them anymore, right? 3002

True enough.. But then he'll NEVER leave the house.

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Fat boobs posted by all of you ladies don't count. Visiting family in NJ, where I grew up, doesn't count as a vacation. I gave up smoking, nearly 16 months off the nicotine now. I'll drink sometimes when I go to Jersey, admittedly, but I try not to use my own money. My wife does well, financially speaking, and gives me an allowance like a 7yr old who does the dishes and mows the lawn! :coffee:

Jimmy, you're living the life. We don't feel sorry for you. Have another cup of coffee and post a little. ;)

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:08 PM
True enough.. But then he'll NEVER leave the house.

He won't be able to post very well either, unless he learns to type one-handed ...

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:12 PM
This came to mind, so I thought I'd share it ...

shattered
01-05-2012, 05:12 PM
He won't be able to post very well either, unless he learns to type one-handed ...

We shouldn't underestimate his abilities.. He may already know how to do that... :cool:

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
We shouldn't underestimate his abilities.. He may already know how to do that... :cool:

I've heard rumors ... 3004