PDA

View Full Version : LUV you bastard

ConHog
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Ever since your comments my rep has stopped increasing at the previous rater.

Now it's growing even FASTER.

Thanks bro.

:lol:

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE: IMPORTANT: This is NOT a poke at LUV even though it's in the Steel Cage.

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Where's Jess when you need her? We have a little smiley of a guy shaking his head, or the palm to the face... Jess, can you find me a HUGE smiley of someone shaking their head, or putting his palm to his face as if to say "Holy shit, not again!" :beer: <------- there's a beer in advance for your troubles!

ConHog
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Where's Jess when you need her? We have a little smiley of a guy shaking his head, or the palm to the face... Jess, can you find me a HUGE smiley of someone shaking their head, or putting his palm to his face as if to say "Holy shit, not again!" :beer: <------- there's a beer in advance for your troubles!

what part of this was not a poke thread wasn't clear? :slap:

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 03:29 PM
what part of this was not a poke thread wasn't clear? :slap:

Wasn't talking to you fucker! But seriously, if you started a thread in here and professed your love for me, I would see it as a flame of sorts, solely based on where you posted it, nevermind the fact that you outed yourself as a flaming homo. :coffee:

By the way, the Gayzorbacks suck monkey ass, as do you! <------ and that wasn't a poke, just pointing out my love for you!! :laugh2: :thumb:

ConHog
01-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Wasn't talking to you fucker! But seriously, if you started a thread in here and professed your love for me, I would see it as a flame of sorts, solely based on where you posted it, nevermind the fact that you outed yourself as a flaming homo. :coffee:

By the way, the Gayzorbacks suck monkey ass, as do you! <------ and that wasn't a poke, just pointing out my love for you!! :laugh2: :thumb:

LOL if you'd been paying attention you would know that I don't take my sports so seriously that insulting the Hogs would upset me (by the way the fact that it's just jealousy on your part anyway really makes it a silly flame)

At least do me the favor of REALLY insulting me if you want to flame me. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 03:49 PM
I love how the Cage has become such a fun place.

And the thanks mainly goes to Jess, imo.

Good thing I'm totally hetero and married. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 03:57 PM
LOL if you'd been paying attention you would know that I don't take my sports so seriously that insulting the Hogs would upset me (by the way the fact that it's just jealousy on your part anyway really makes it a silly flame)

At least do me the favor of REALLY insulting me if you want to flame me. :laugh2:

Well I do take my sports seriously. If you insult the Steelers a first time, I thread ban you. A second offense gets you a week long ban, and you die after the 3rd offense. And burn in hell forever, since we have already established that God is a Steelers fan!

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I love how the Cage has become such a fun place.

And the thanks mainly goes to Jess, imo.

Good thing I'm totally hetero and married. :laugh2:

Jim's translation when reading: Jess and Abbey are getting naked!!!

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Jim's translation when reading: Jess and Abbey are getting naked!!!

ConHog's translation : MrAbbey and Gunny may be crossing swords soon. :laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-05-2012, 04:01 PM
ConHog's translation : MrAbbey and Gunny may be crossing swords soon. :laugh2::laugh2:

Oh lordy, we all know men won't do THAT kind of threesome. :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-05-2012, 04:02 PM

Ewwww, you just ruined my imaginary vision. That's just wrong on so many levels, for even thinking of that, and then shows you are truly disturbed that you felt the need to post it in hopes of a discussion. Way to ruin a perfectly acceptable and wonderful fantasy, with a warped abnormal one of your own! YeK! :dance:

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Oh lordy, we all know men won't do THAT kind of threesome. :laugh2:

Hell no, I won't even use a urinal in a public restroom if the urinal next to it is occupied.

ConHog
01-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Ewwww, you just ruined my imaginary vision. That's just wrong on so many levels, for even thinking of that, and then shows you are truly disturbed that you felt the need to post it in hopes of a discussion. Way to ruin a perfectly acceptable and wonderful fantasy, with a warped abnormal one of your own! YeK! :dance:

On the flip side. I bet Gunny read it and made a beeline for his fat pussy. :laugh2:

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:26 PM
On the flip side. I bet Gunny read it and made a beeline for his fat pussy. :laugh2:

Well, not yet. He worked out and then decided to burn the Christmas tree and anything else he could get away with. Turn somebody from TX loose in a place you can burn all your junk and they become a dang pyro. He's SO cool! :cool:

Anyway, he's napping now. I'll be sure to point this thread out to him though. ;)

Jess
01-05-2012, 05:32 PM

Take your pic, Jimmy:

Gunny
01-06-2012, 06:36 AM

Or just nuking some popcorn for the show.

Jess
01-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Or just nuking some popcorn for the show.

Uh huh. Whatever.:rolleyes:

ConHog
01-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Oops , my reps went up again.

jimnyc
01-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Take your pic, Jimmy:

I added this one, was the best out of the bunch, IMO - :facepalm99:

Gunny
01-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Uh huh. Whatever.:rolleyes:

Yeah, well, I figure you in that scenario about as likely Puerto Rico declaring war on the US and winning. Wait... ummm ... Obama IS President .....

shattered
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Well I do take my sports seriously. If you insult the Steelers a first time, I thread ban you. A second offense gets you a week long ban, and you die after the 3rd offense. And burn in hell forever, since we have already established that God is a Steelers fan!

If God were a fan, perhaps they'd win more. :coffee:

shattered
01-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Well, not yet. He worked out and then decided to burn the Christmas tree and anything else he could get away with. Turn somebody from TX loose in a place you can burn all your junk and they become a dang pyro. He's SO cool! :cool:

Anyway, he's napping now. I'll be sure to point this thread out to him though. ;)

Napping at 4:30? Next thing you know, he'll be eating dinner off the senior menu at 3:30 in the afternoon, because 7:30 pm is bed time...

Jess
01-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Napping at 4:30? Next thing you know, he'll be eating dinner off the senior menu at 3:30 in the afternoon, because 7:30 pm is bed time...

Heck, sometimes he works as much as I do and he IS getting up there in age, you know. ;)

Gunny
01-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Heck, sometimes he works as much as I do and he IS getting up there in age, you know. ;)

As much? Let's see .... sanding down a sheetrock ceiling vs decorating a Christmas tree .... hmmm .....

ConHog
01-07-2012, 02:03 PM
As much? Let's see .... sanding down a sheetrock ceiling vs decorating a Christmas tree .... hmmm .....

Damn , you like to live dangerously eh? NEVER EVER compare what you do around the house to what a woman does. Not even if it's to compare clearing 20 acres of trees with doing the dishes. It's just a battle you can't win.

Jess
01-07-2012, 02:28 PM

Uh huh. Wrapping every branch of a 9 or 10 ft. artificial Christmas tree with lights, then the candle lights and decorations. Ugh. I would rather have been working in the basement.

Guess what I get to do this Wednesday, dear? UN-decorate the Christmas tree. 3047

Jess
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Damn , you like to live dangerously eh? NEVER EVER compare what you do around the house to what a woman does. Not even if it's to compare clearing 20 acres of trees with doing the dishes. It's just a battle you can't win.

LOL!

Oddly enough, I'm more likely to be clearing trees and he does the dishes most of the time.

ConHog
01-07-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL!

Oddly enough, I'm more likely to be clearing trees and he does the dishes most of the time.

Sounds like my wife. I had the farm when I met her, and she'd never been on a farm, let alone worked on one before. she just jumped right in though, works a chainsaw (actually the chainsaw works her, it's quite amusing) drives the tractor, feeds cattle, rakes the barn out, just whatever she has to do. Meanwhile I'm in cooking dinner.......... LOL

Jess
01-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Sounds like my wife. I had the farm when I met her, and she'd never been on a farm, let alone worked on one before. she just jumped right in though, works a chainsaw (actually the chainsaw works her, it's quite amusing) drives the tractor, feeds cattle, rakes the barn out, just whatever she has to do. Meanwhile I'm in cooking dinner.......... LOL

I grew up doing all the farm stuff but learned how to deal with the house stuff too.

How lucky are you fellas, hmmm? ;)

ConHog
01-07-2012, 05:32 PM
I grew up doing all the farm stuff but learned how to deal with the house stuff too.

How lucky are you fellas, hmmm? ;)

I'm well beyond lucky. Sounds like Gunny is just stupid lucky.

Gunny
01-08-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm well beyond lucky. Sounds like Gunny is just stupid lucky.

Really. Don't you have enough issues, hillbilly, without letting your fucking alligator mouth out run your bumblebee ass? You'd be wise to keep your soap opera drama where it belongs, and away from me. Now let's pretend you haven't been around me the past 3 years and KNOW I ain't taking jack-shit off your dumb ass.

There ain't a damned thing stupid about me. I damned sure ain't attention-whoring in every thread that comes along. Try keeping your insecure little dog ass under the porch where you belong and quit trying to run with the big dogs. You just get trampled, but you're too stupid to figure it out.

ConHog
01-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Really. Don't you have enough issues, hillbilly, without letting your fucking alligator mouth out run your bumblebee ass? You'd be wise to keep your soap opera drama where it belongs, and away from me. Now let's pretend you haven't been around me the past 3 years and KNOW I ain't taking jack-shit off your dumb ass.

There ain't a damned thing stupid about me. I damned sure ain't attention-whoring in every thread that comes along. Try keeping your insecure little dog ass under the porch where you belong and quit trying to run with the big dogs. You just get trampled, but you're too stupid to figure it out.

Gunny, absolutely no one in THIS thread called you stupid. Stupid lucky is NOT stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQbnG46_5M

It was nothing more than a compliment towards Jess.

Sheesh

Abbey Marie
01-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I took "stupid" in this context to be a synonym for "very".

ConHog
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I took "stupid" in this context to be a synonym for "very".

Which is EXACTLY how I meant it. Hell, I fully admit that I got stupid lucky in finding my own wife.